I thought he was supposed to be an ugly fucker in the books? Then how come he is so handsome?

I thought he was supposed to be an ugly fucker in the books? Then how come he is so handsome?

handsome vidya characters thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5896626/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=2m_2LiwwvNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/gay/

Idunno it kinda bothers me. Isn't there a part of Witcher 3 with a flashback of Geralt being younger? Playing 1 first, it's just kind of jarring how he has changed. It's rather offputting.

Yeah he was a fucking monstrosity in 1

he just aged like wine senpai

His enhanced metabolism preserved his body from decaying.Basically, Slavs tend ruin their appearance with too much alcohol, tobacco and lack of grooming.

TW3 is just a barbie game for boys. 90% of witcherfags just like to dress geralt up and choose his hair, then drool over his vague expressions in cut scenes.
plebs 101

guilty

why would all dem hot grils want him if he is an ugly white trash looking guy?

They made him more relatable so normies can buy the game. The whole game's story, art direction, and characters are all more accessible than they should be imo, but it's still good. TW1 was dark and edgy, they changed it for sequels so they can sell more

Big thick Witcher dick.

This.

Because disease immunity, can probably fuck for 3 hours and most important of all, no career ending pregnancy
And that's why I like 1 the most, but 2&3 are still fine in their own respect

No trouble finding a girl when you're 12" soft

because dressing up geralt is the closest this game comes to actual role play.

I just read the first Witcher book and it doesn't ever describe him as ugly. It just describes his expression as ugly or terrifying when he's trying to intimidate people or about to fight. He's also described by one character as looking undead because he takes a load of potions before fighting the striga (from the Witcher 1's opening cutscene). Several female characters describe him as handsome.

Well my bad then, but to be fair he was a pretty ugly fucker in W1

Normie friendly game :^)

Lord Vigo?

SO EDGY!!

fuck off fag

>I thought he was supposed to be an ugly fucker in the books?

Who said that? Girls usually want to fuck him in the books.

>this problematic piece of shit is the most awarded video game of all time

fucking shitlords!

What did he mean by this stale meme?

Name a vidya character prettier than this.

Protip: you can't.

big boss is just a younger geralt

I don't know about 3 but 2 was definitely darker and edgier than 1, especially if go down Roach's path.

Is this achievable natty?

>Big Boss

>an ugly fucker
He was handsome as fuck, and made the sorceress Coral wet her panties the moment she saw him. I don't know where you took your ideas from.

I thought venom was kind of ugly compared to the mgs3 big-boss model. He's got a bulbous nose and they're justrougher in general.

well he is supposed to pass as him

that's just edgy gore similiar to MK which appeals to teens

>natty
Witchers undergo trials of the grasses that are practically Captain America procedures but a million times more painful and likelier to die

Yeah lad.

Delts aren't capped.
Chest is small.
Traps are good for his size.
Triceps and biceps are good though.

Low bf% with lifting/healthy lifestyle.

why are you not working on Vergil right now

Imagine if Bioware did this

so handsome

Nobody wants to play as ugly characters.

Guy or girl.

Solid Snake.

We're all Big Boss.

DMC4 dante was absolutely ruggedly handsome to the max

No idea why the fuck they dropped his design right after, stupid ninja theory or whoever

was this in MG1 or 2?

Probably. Letho on the other hand...

kek is this in SE?
reminds me of jaime lannister actor

Why is he caucasian?

they should have released an expansion where you play as dis dude

Geralt's legs are weirdly thin in comparison to his upperbody.

Because he's based off some Dutch sailor who is quite famous and became a samurai.

The reason that for the longest time, only the Dutch were permitted to trade with the country.

IIRC anyway.

Why was Tom Cruise Caucasian in the Last Samurai? Because the character is fucking white...

No fucking way is that natty.

I don't think he's pretending to be.

Is letho based on him? there seems to be some facial resemblance although maybe its just generic gruff slav on steroids

Based on historical figure who was Caucasian

>is this in SE
mod
s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5896626/1/

>wait patiently for my one and only husbando to enter my life
>it's a fucking BIOWARE character

Tom Cruise was also based in an actual historical figure in that movie, though the historical guy was actually French

since i've finally gotten /fit/ ive considered cutting permanent scars on my chest like geralt

maybe one on my face

good idea?

im sure girls will love it

I read that his character in the source material is actually Japanese.

noice thanks

Start with a dick on your forehead and go from there.

It doesn't count if they don't come from fighting monsters.

Scar tissue is weaker and less flexible than normal tissue. If geralt wasn't a supermutant he'd hardly be able to walk with all the scars on his back.

No, he's based on William Adams, an English sailor who became a samurai and advisor to the shogun.

just wrestle a bear m8 cant go wrong

Get a "damaged" tattoo on your forehead

Wrong, he is based on William Adam, an English sailor who washed up on Japan and became the Shogun's favourite person.
The Shogun basically imprisoned him, told him William Adams is dead, gave him a new name, land, a wife and the title of samurai.

Yeah cut a permanent scar on your dick while you're at it oh wait your parents already did that one love Salvia AND I'M OUT

>not playing young Geraldo

Jesus Christ

New Husbando desu famalamalam

youtube.com/watch?v=2m_2LiwwvNM

>so much of a scum that even Bill O'Riley call you dispicable

im certain this mod was made for the sole purpose of shitposting on forums.

>get wrongly hounded by media for years
>spat and shat on for years
>finally get your justice, life in shambles only way to live your life is to profit from the monster the idiotic american sensationalist journalists have portrayed you as

he has no choice desu

Bioware used to let you explode enemies if you hit them hard enough.

>you will never go king hunting as letho

>pudzian
>natty
He takes steroids like it's candy and doesn't even hide it.

Young Geralt is cute CUTE

Every single bodybuilder does, male or female.

Kyle Hyde is probably one of the most attractive video game characters I've ever played as.

You mean the books where Yen took him to a fancy party with all the other sorcerers and sorceresses, made out with him in front of them and made them all jealous and then went back to their room and had extremely loud sex?

Yeah he must be pretty ugly.

Well the question was can you get that body natty, which you can't ovbs

agreed

This one looks more like Ciri than Gerald.

>makeup
no

s-sephiroth?

Why are you unable to upgrade that armor? its definitely one of the best looking armors but also one of the worst in terms of armor rating and for most of the game you get stuck with skinny pants and a blanket that makes you look like you have one big tit.

Because he is druggie ugly.
Not ugly ugly.
Because he is a Witcher, he doesn't age normally.

Which means as he gets older, and gains more of the old man traits, he starts looking better.
So when he is young, he looks like a malnourished druggie. And it looks bad when he compared to other 15 year beauties.
When he gets old, he still looks slim, and still has some of the druggie traits, but its supressed by the improved facial structure and lack of wrinkles.

He is a true Mesomorph, but yeah, he must've used steroids at some point in his life.

He looks like a skinny guy in a muscle body suit. His neck---->shoulders

Can't unsee

Protip, if your abs is jutting out like that, there's a very high chance you're gearing. No amount of intense weightlifting can make your abs push forward like that. You basically must do sit ups. While hanging upside down on your feet. With twice your bodyweight strapped on your back.
Gear make your abs monstrously massive because most steroids doesn't discriminate which muscle it grows, even if it has no business being that massive.

every character was ugly in Witcher 1

enhanced edition triss was ok

Actually it has more to do with guts, growth hormones also grow your intestines hence the roid gut.