Battlerite

Are you ready, Cred Forums? The Early Access of the spiritual successor of Bloodline Champions starts in little under 3 hours. And they even improved the EA offer:

>Thanks to your feedback, we have decided to boost the content of Early Access.
>Early Access now grants you access to ALL future champions, forever!
>That’s right, even when Battlerite launches Free-to-Play, you will get access to every single champion that enters the arena, forever!

So it's a bit like Smite's godpack where you get everything forever. You'll get the same if you backed Diabotical with $35 I think.

>What is Battlerite?

Battlerite is an "Arena Brawler" that is about competitive PVP. No RNG, no PVE bullshit, no creeps, no jungling, no lanes or anything. Just straight up fast PVP arena action. Many people compare it with WoW arenas back in the day (2v2, 3v3). It's not a MOBA, I repeat: NOT a MOBA.

Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=f5Q041c0Sis

Yesterday some really big streamer even streamed it to 20k people or so.

What's your favourite Bloodline so far? EA will launch with Glutton from BLC (now named Rook) but I'm looking forward to Seeker the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

stunlockstudios.nouncy.com/Battlerite-Early-Access-Launch#/
steamcommunity.com/id/cuteimouto/
steamcommunity.com/id/insanevortex/
boards.Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a bit too fucking transparent my friend

every single time i make threads about unknown games people think i'm a fucking dev or something, fuck off.

i'm exactly the same guy that created this thread a few days ago when the beta was going on and the thread was very active with lots of posters. fuck off friendo

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but other people might not

it's literally a sales pitch

How the fuck else do you create a thread for a dedgaem without it dying instantly?

>Not a MOBA

Its pretty much the spot on definition of a MOBA
>Multiplayer
>Online
>You battle in a arena

I had a ton of fun playing Ranid early in the beta but later on Taya became my nigga, no feeling like a double wind bomb x throw
I swear her abilities are the most satisfying to land, I cum a little bit every time I x throw a guy

looks stupid

no thanks

well, i really like the game. great potential (just like BLC..) and i just want some more people on Cred Forums to see it. also, i want to kill time until release and maybe get some discussion going with other people who are hyped for it.

we actually had over 200 posts or so a few days ago but that was when people were actually playing it during closed beta.

so is WoW arena a MOBA? is cs:go a moba? no, the "MOBA" definition is just bullshit.

a MOBA has lanes, creeps and all that other boring shit.

Planning to buy EA Ultimate pack. BLC was pretty dope.

MOBA doesn't mean MOBA anymore. Riot fucked the word, people refer to ASSFAGGOTS as Mobas and this game isn't one of those.

ranid is still as annoying as ever. started with taya as well but later switched to freya, i just love her ult so much.

but as soon as seeker gets released i'm going to switch i think. loved everything about him in BLC.

They abandoned BLC. So If they do it once, they'll do it again.

I liked bloodline champions. This is missing something. Maybe it's the art-style or the new engine, but it doesn't feel the same, feels a bit more floaty and less tight in the control department

I signed up for the raffle

If I win I'll post the extra keys here, it would be nice if other people did the same

Maybe we can get a game going if launch goes smoothly

By that definition yes. CS:GO is a moba. Overwatch is a moba. Quake is a moba.
Just saying how fucking stupid it is when people try to describe a game as moba cause its a broad as fuck term.

clueless

i think the main problem was funcom (the publisher) to be honest. they now have full control.

yeah, the new art style is definitely worse (for me). it looks much more comic-y while BLC had this very rough look with gore effects, etc. i loved that edgy shit.

i think the gameplay is a bit slower, too. don't agree on the floatyness though.

Shit, what raffle?

Man, I just got really triggered remembering every time I got FUCKED up by seeker.

Will be deader than battleborn on release.

Nobody ever cared about Battleborn.
There's a lot of hype regarding Battlerite.

So, how does it feel to be that wrong?

stunlockstudios.nouncy.com/Battlerite-Early-Access-Launch#/

This, basically like/tweet/reblog for a chance to get a bunch of keys

>There's a lot of hype regarding Battlerite.

Its against the rules to shill for your own game isnt it?

I'll keep that in mind in case I'm ever going to make my own game, thanks mate.

>pic

glutton is going to release with EA today. his model looks fucking massive.

i think seeker was incredibly OP for quite a while if i remember correctly. i hope they don't change him too much in BR.

fuck, this obviously isn't the ingame model but i saw it on stream and it looked ridiculous.

did they ruin this game or something? Less skills and looks super slow. Also why ruin it by focusing on 2v2 instead of 3v3.

I really liked BLC. This art style looks like shit, but I may give it a go, especially since they are doing the same model as Smite. My biggest thing with BLC was how slowly you earned currency towards any new champions.

Looks like a MOBA with the boring parts cut out. I'll try it.

>My biggest thing with BLC was how slowly you earned currency towards any new champions.

BLC also had this thing with buying all bloodlines though (if i remember correctly).

>Less skills and looks super slow.

why less skills? that's not true i think

meant to quote for the second part

This is just getting pedantic. You all know he meant Dota/LoL clones.

Battlerite has the elements of those that get shared with RPG's, but most of the metagame stuff isn't there, like towers, creeps, itemization, etc. Battlerites are kind of like talents in HotS, but there's no snowballing involved with them. Everyone gets an extra rite every round. Beyond that, you replace everything that's not strictly PvP-related with fighting game mechanics and territory control. You've got supers and EX moves, you win after best of X rounds, and only by killing your opponents or time running out (sudden death in this case).

i can't tell if you think it's a MOBA or not

I'm not going to use the term moba specifically because you're all disagreeing on it. If you literally mean "multiplayer arena where people pick characters and do combat", yes it's a moba. If you mean the common definition that Riot started, no it's not. I'm pretty sure 90% of the people who use that word who aren't Dota addicts mean creeps/towers/RPG mechanics/etc.

My point is I don't care. It's not a dota clone in anything but the loosest sense, but you do fight people on teams and the game has CC debuffs and (equally distributed) power escalation between rounds.

>release s̶m̶o̶u̶g̶h̶... g̶l̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶... rook
>he's not even fat
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AT LEAST RELEASE THORN FIRST YOU KEKS

>Thorn
I would love to see Thorn but is he even confirmed? At least Harbinger and Seeker were teased in a trailer

ah, i see. i like that view.

how is glutton not fat? have you seen the ingame model on stream?

>i like that view
Good, and try to keep that view in mind. It's just a matter of not getting caught up on definitions of words that don't have any set-in-stone meaning. Language is arbitrary, but its usefulness is all about agreement on its standards. If there's no standard that everybody agrees on, it's pointless to argue about the word itself, so just use different words to express what you actually mean instead.

"Pay to win" carries the same issue. People get hung up on "you can pay to give yourself a blatant advantage so it is" versus "you can still win even if you haven't payed money so it isn't". If people are arguing about a word itself, the argument is meaningless. Just use different words if the meaning is not clear. It's nice to shorten a complicated issue into a compact word, but if people can't come to terms with what the word actually means, don't bother with it.

He better be, thorn was such a great character from the start of blc.

Honestly, all I want is my Harbinger, preferably somewhat untouched. I'm afraid they're going to merge harbinger and headhunter or something like that.

>he didn't play BLC

they're going to bring back all characters from BLC, no reason not to.

Yes that means the metal warden meme and the sentinel meme

i played BLC but he still looked comically large in the BR stream yesterday.

why wuld you need the stream
when fucking neo glutton is the tutorial enemy

Is Stalker in the game yet?

He's a walking voodoo pear. THICC

They are focusing 3v3 still they are just leaving 2v2 queues on. You still have 9 abilities

Neat. I liked bloodline champions. Hope they have someone similar to thorn

No, just croak, spear master, ravener, glutton, and whoever bakko supposed to be. (Can't remember name sorry)

That's only melee dps in game right now, you've got some other melee like astronomer in the game too.

nope, missing ones are:

Stalker
Dryad
Grimrog
Blood Priest
Storm
Seeker
Sentinel
Guardian
Metal Warden
Thorn
Headhunter
Reaver
and Harbinger

Seeker and Harbinger are in the works and can be seen in loading screens and trailers

Pearl is a completely new character

Where's my boy Harbinger?????

that's wasn't glutton

>being excited for Battlerite.

So it's one of the thousands of arena brawler that already exist on the dota 2 customs? No thanks.

He was in game play trailer so he has to be soon

except this one is actually fun to play

Stunlock I like your game, but fucking hell please try harder. Better yet don't try at all to shill here.

Also why did it take you guys like 2 years to ban those BLC accounts who had DLC on them bought with stolen credits cards?

Pretty hyped about this game, just found out about it yesterday. Don't even care if this is a shill or not, I wanna talk about this game.

That being said, when it releases today into EA, do you have to buy in to it, or will you have the option to and just be able to try a few champs for free?

What's this image suppose to convey?

Alchemist is cute

CUTE
Kek, this delusion

read the second or third post in the thread you cunt. i doubt the devs have time right now to post on fucking Cred Forums. fuck man i hate this board

>Yesterday some really big streamer even streamed it to 20k people or so.

Who fucking cares, shill? Is this supposed to be impressive?

>cuts off before showing baggy pants

what do you think it's supposed to convey?

So you'll agree that you're a faggot because everyone here thinks so, and that OP is a shill because everyone here thinks so? Because everyone knows OP is being referred to when someone calls him a shill therefore shill = OP.

Stop shit posting

This thread is no different than the generals posted, and likely will move to vg after our one week

Stop being a fag cause the thread wasn't low effort like your usual Tuesday morning read

Early access is 20$, game is supposed to release in q1 2017 and will be free

>tfw they ruined psychopomp's art

that god damn flying dog or whatever it is.

new artstyle is pretty shit, especially new alchemist

Why don't you kill yourself for being such a fucking nigger holy shit

>every le gamer grill XDDDD is spamming psychopomp now

It's comfy

Old art style was fine but it looked like shit

Game looks better now and is more comfy

Way more waifu now than before

i like it less as well but the alchemist looks really cute.

i wonder how they will add blood priest or harbinger into this game? they feel much too gore-y for BR i think.

this motherfucker was so overpowered
>lifesteals each hit
>fucking pudge hook
>buff that makes your hit damage more and lifesteal more and get 80% damage reduction
>aoe nuke that heals him

>tfw me left
>got my ult up
>niggers decide to gang on me
>press it
>win 3v1 lmao

>pay some streamer to stream your game 1 day before selling it
>it blows up, threads everywhere and my friends ask me if i've heard of it despite me offering them keys 4 days ago
Twitch is pure cancer.

You guys still mad about getting ripped off by Russians all those years ago?

I heard you guys got mad as fuck cause it was costing you a lot of £$

Harbinger was in the game trailer so probably

Oldur is Herald of insight so they aren't afraid to completely redesign the graphics you know

Dang, that kind of like my hype a bit. Was hoping to try it with a few friends, but I may just buy it, play, and forget about it till it goes f2p, then badger my friends into playing it again.

>streamer asks to play it
>devs say yes
>underage mouth breathers start screaming SHILL SHILL
>as if it matters whether it was or wasn't, which it wasn't

I can tie the rope if you're not too heavy fuck face

The best part about devs/publishers paying popular streamers to stream their game is that the streamer is usually utter dogshit at playing games so they end up making the game look like complete trash.

the official word is that he saw the gameplay trailer, wanted to try it out and the devs just gave him a key so he could play with them while they were doing some internal testing.

so he probably didn't get paid. not that i care too much anyway.

Can just wait a few months for release if you want boy yo
What the fuck are you talking about autists

>that feel when most of the people on the blc forums are begging for beta keys
>they make a contest on why you should get a key
>make up a shitty sob story
>mfw it actually worked
>get key
>sell it to those sheeps for 21$ fucking paypal taking my 4$ for services rendered reeeee

>tfw they started handing out keys like candy
>websites with thousands and thousands
>still retards asking on twitter instead of a quick Google

Embarrassing

1 hour 20 minutes lads

>tfw no preload

hope the game isn't that big.

it's like 1 gig

It's like 1.5 gig

sure because the gameplay trailer looks that amazing

What, someone can't want to try,a game from a trailer ? Isn't that the point of trailers?

How fucking dumb are you

I loved the beta and will buy EA asap but im afraid for this game.

People just dont want hardcore, fast games like this.

There is an amazing custom mode in Dota 2 called Hardcore Ninja. You get 4 abilities that instagib and reset after killing someone. The mode is fun as fuck but it gets like 30-40 players most of the time. Meanwhile the top 10 is filled with shitty tower defenses

Fuck this gay earth.

>forgetting the amplify damage sniper nuke cannon

So it's a MOBA then

Any gameplay vids to watch to pass the time?

the game looks like a shitty ASSFAGGOTS in the trailers though.

How retarded does a developer have to be to think this type of art style is acceptable?

Literally almost lost my breakfast watching that trailer.

Nah I'm too hype. Never has a game grabbed me like this so suddenly, it's like a bit more complex, less arcadey top down version of Awesomenauts.

Do you control the character with wasd? If so my dick will be diamonds.

Minus the minions, towers, levels, and items ?

Yes was, you didn't play over the beta weekend? It was a lot of fun, I think you'll enjoy it.

Yes wasd **

you could watch some of the streams that people did during the closed beta. don't think there's lots of edited content right now. too early.

Inhibitor is shit, changed from something that can control the battle to a generic damage/tank nothing that is useless.

by the way, for everyone who hasn't played it yet: the game already has a very, very good replay system called the odeum that works very smoothly. i was pretty surprised by that. even in closed beta there were already tons of really good replays.

Literally just found out about it yesterday. Wish I could have.

He's strong right now, still. He is more boring though I agree. I've really only enjoyed freya and iggy

I liked the archer dude in BLC , who is his equivalent?

you mean seeker, right? my favourite as well. he's not in the game yet although you can already see him a bit in a trailer and in loading screens. so he will be back ... soon.

I enjoyed dictating the pace of the game with inhib. Now it just feels like nothing at all.
In general I don't like the changes. The game feels floaty with no impact.

Seeker, he was in the game play trailer but he's not released yet, they've been releasing a new hero almost every beta session so like each 2 weeks, I suspect he'll be in soon.

Did they get rid of healer faggotry? That garbage has no place in a game like this.

I think it feels a lot more smooth and everything is telegraphed a lot better, it's a lot easier to tell what the fuck is going on when I'm dying or playing against someone new

Sort of? Healers only have 3 heal charges so they can't spam right click, and it's cd is longer the less allies around, so they can't spam self heal so much, as well as healers don't heal as much per heal. But there is still healers, yes, but not nearly as aids as blc healers

Opposite for me

compared to the godlike tribal aesthetic of the first game... this is a joke.

That's fine. Dota is the only game that does healers in a way I can stand because healing isn't required on a team and all healers have more to them than just healing. As long as this is similar it sounds good to me.

I'm not sure how you can honestly feel this way after playing blc and then br and then blc again, blc really doesn't telegraph shit and if you didn't already know what it did you'd be fucking killing yourself all game.not to mention blc is just faster paced too

They probably thought the tribal aesthetic was why it failed.

Can anyone post a list of the heroes in the game and their BLC counterpart?

I definitely feel healers are still needed in 3s, their heals are lower cd due to more allies, so long as they are alive anyways.

We ran cleave in 2s all weekend and made it to grade 13, grade 15 being max.

go to jackazzm's twitch and watch his recordings

while i like the BLC artstyle more as well you have to say that most popular games have this kind of artstyle. cute/comic-like looking. i think it's just a business decision.

this game looks like shit, a MOBA without any of the complexity

ok Warchamp

it's more like WoW Arena

Ironically it's more complex in terms of combat. More abilities than mobas, more reflex decision making more often due to low cds.

It removes all the bull shit and just makes it wow arena. Not sure why people associate rts view with moba now

>I definitely feel healers are still needed in 3s

Well that's really gay but I guess I'll still try it to see if I like it. I really don't understand why devs feel compelled to include this boring role that the majority of players hate.

Don't worry user no one wants you to quit playing league of faggot for battle rite, you stay there :)

funnily enough i watched a VOD of this guy yesterday. is he a popular BLC guy?

Serious question: how the fuck do I remove battlerite beta from my list of Steam games apart from simply hiding it? I received a key for the beta, but didn't bother to play due to a huge backlog and now I just want it off my Steam library.

A lot of people like it, though. I queued with a friend as double dps in 2s but every time I solo queued 2s I got a healer. A lot of people like playing healer cause you don't only heal. They do all the shit a dps does but with a heal on right click instead of another dps button.

i actually dislike MOBA games, if it's anything different I actually might play

Stop being a faggot and Google this instead of asking us.

(Email steam they will remove it)
I think it's a dev

He's more prominent in the smash community, runs Smashboards and was the PR guy for Project M
He's been shilling the game on twitter for a while now

BLC died because people didnt liked the grind to unlock heroes, Battlerite will die for the same reason

When will they release a game that follows Dota 2 economic model?

It's wow arenas with rts view.

Now stop spouting stupid drivel like moba when there is no towers, minion, levels or items

I will never stop crying about pomp's new look, new sounds, new theme, new everything. Fucking ruined.

How do you guys feel about the character redesigns?

For 1, Dota 2 was going to succeed even if Dota bricked every computer, huge name and huge company.

For 2, they are going the smite route with the God pack, and the early access is buy in only, not free to play, which includes all heroes now and forever

For 3, I agree with you otherwise

if you buy EA you get all heroes forever. i guess they will offer a similar (maybe more expensive package) when BR releases. i doubt they can offer all heros for free like Dota 2, they're not big enough like valve.

so when is this game coming out? i loved BLC i wanna play this

I like pomp through and through. Others are w.e. mostly I like them.

i really dislike pomp's new design as well. she also can't self heal anymore without teammates being close to her. bit gay, really.

some designs i really like (oldur, alchemist) though. freya also looks alright. hope they don't fuck up my seeker.

Early access starts today planned release is q1 2017

in 40 minutes mate. gotta pay 20$/€ on steam for EA though (you get all heroes forever for that).

My favorite thing about the original game was that almost every girl was barefoot and you could buy a skin for every guy that turned them into a barefoot girl.

you could have been playing this game the last couple week

It telegraphs by sounds and animations rather than progress bar under health. You don't need to look at enemy to know that the attack is coming.

so they aren't offering a B2P purchase option after launch? smells like your usual EA baiting

Nice, thanks user

If it's only $20 for the "old" God Pack, sounds cool.

ok

How many characters does this game have right now? Worth $20?

Oh yeah this is totally easier for a new player to pick up wow m8

wow, what a unique art style that's not the dark cartooney visuals of LoL, dota, every other moba, overwatch, etc.

At least it's not an unoptimized piece of shit

>BLC died because people didnt liked the grind to unlock heroes
BLC died because of 2 reasons
1) The devs fucked up the balance in season 1, then went on vacation for 2 months and all the competent players ended up leaving
2) It came out around the same time the MOBA hype started, with LoL and DotA2 growing by the hour which lead to many people abandoning it for one of these two titles.

croak ranid
varesh inhib
ashka igniter
bako vanguard
freya rav
jade gunner
poloma pomp
lucie alch
sirius astro
oldur herald
iva engineer
rook glutton
pearl NEW
shifu spearmaster
taya nomad

So your point is that the game is much more casual and with a lower skill ceiling. Well I guess I'll have to agree. I suppose we might as well add that to what I don't like about it.

15, more being released. It covers all future heroes. You can always wait for f2p.

They will, for more than 20$

Ah yes because complexity for the sake of complexity is a good thing. Wouldn't want to alienate all 80 people who still play blc!

No, my point is that visually the game is easier to grasp. There is still sounds but mostly the abilities fire near instantly, not much wind up, so it's more reaction based.

If you think it has a lower skill floor and is casual we can 1v1 all day long all I'll fall asleep after my 80th win.

Blc fags are what ruined blc, as I've come to learn.

do you know what the name of the dude with the huge sword was again? reminded me of auron from FFX or so. can't remember his name, fuck.

reaver, not in BR yet

Reaver

You probably mean Reaver who isnt in yet. However, based on the fact that the new arena (that we as internal testers had access to for a while) have Stalker statues I'd assume that all the old chars will make a comeback in BR.

thanks, always liked his design.

Ranid countered him pretty hard though.

>Ah yes because complexity for the sake of complexity is a good thing.
I don't recall saying that, all I said is that sounds and animations are much better than a progress bar under health. They let you focus on one enemy and still notice what the other one does. By all rights, it is actually easier.
>There is still sounds but mostly the abilities fire near instantly, not much wind up, so it's more reaction based.
You say that as if it was a good thing. God forbid you have to take care with your moves. Besides, did you not say that BLC is faster paced? According to what you said just now it's opposite.
>If you think it has a lower skill floor and is casual we can 1v1 all day long all I'll fall asleep after my 80th win.
fite me 1v1 :^)

You know my dude, you get very assblasted over someone not liking your favourite game. Should probably chill and realize that not everyone has the same taste as you.

Have they said anything about how they're gonna handle cosmetics? Will it just be retextures like the beta or new models like BLC?

BLC throwback skins, when?

What are the chances of this dying out? Game looks fun but I hate wasting money on shit that's dead within a year and the community goes to shit.

I mean you will have fun for sure if it's your type of game (even more if you have a friend to play with)
But this can EASILY pull a Battleborn.. I'm going to buy it but I'm afraid to read "2 players currently playing" on Steam in like a week.

>LOL IM NOT SHILLING GUYS
>battlerite post in every fucking thread without a specific topic

I hope your game fucking flops and you eventually kill yourself

>he doesn't think that a year of fun is enough for 20$
are you poor or something?

if you remember back to BLC, skins were just recolors at the start there as well. i'm sure their art team will create proper ones later on.

The test client already had different models for the weapons, so I would assume that the same will be done to the outfits and overall looks of the characters.

op here. no idea what you're talking about but sorry that you seem to be so mad because of a niche game.

>dead within a year and the community goes to shit
I dont get people like you. A couple days are enough to justify the price tag of 20 bucks.

Hard to say. I like to think that BLC mostly failed due to its incompetent publisher, but player retention from the game being too hard/muh toxic competitiveness was also a problem. Then you had all the retards dismissing it as "just another moba" just like they are doing now. It could go anywhere.

No, but I waste a lot of money games and it's a habit I'm trying to break.

May have a chance with it being f2p and if they push the competitive scene, as long as the grind for new champs isn't too bad.

>comfy
>shit
How about you post something with substance?

For example, new alchemist looks retarded. The gloves are gigantic for her noodle arms and there's no way they would stay on her hands. There's also the fact that her elbow is abnormally high up and that makes her forearm disproportionately long.

people dont give a fuck how grindy a game is, just look at League of Legends

that game takes like 50+ matches for a single character

>arena based moba
>niche

Wow and you wonder why I'm annoyed

it's just the companies telling the kids what aesthetics to like these days, just look at blizzard's new faggotries

the goddamn jews must be behind this for some reason

so you are saying that she's not cute? what the fuck mate

it's a guy though

Those oversized shorts look fucking retarded.

ITS OUT

it's extremely niche friendo. there are no lanes, no jungling, no creeps. also everything is a skillshot (which is what moba people apparently call skills you have to aim).

Whats up with the giant fucking hands?

>expected it to go free in a minute
>Buy Battlerite SPECIAL PROMOTION!
>$11.33 USD
My face.

So they just told all BLC players to go suck their own dick, cancelled all their progress, neglected all their money spent on a game and just threw it on Steam with a graphics upgrade? And they want money for that AGAIN?

Wow, just wow. Suck my dick.

t. poorfag

except the old alchemist had even worse pants

>moba
neck yourself

Im not shilling out shit before i see Reaver in this game again
I never understod how anyone could just not pick up anew fighing game just because their main isn't in it but that's literally me whit this game.
He was all i played and he was the funest to play.

>pic

wtf, i just bought it. on the steam page it said 19,99€ but it only cost me 17,99€. can any other yuropoors confirm this?

That's the yuropoor discount

Special offer ending on 27.09. -10% discount

More like a guy who values his money and wants to be treated with respect, as a customer.

Here, check my smurfs, faggot.

t. poorfag bitchboy

Looks like a downs child with no chest

it's 10% off user

Ok, I got it.

>tfw everyone playing now and nobody posts anymore.

what are your keybinds? i feel like q and e limit my movement but i have no idea where else to put them.

>Moba
>Not free to play

I hope you enjoy bankruptcy. Every game that has a battle in it's title is bound to fail it seems.

it's not a moba honey

>Top down camera
>Team based pvp

Sure thing buddy.

>dunno what he's talking about
>will be free to play after early access
Hey, how does it feel to be retarded?

>sc2 is a MOBA
??

>top down camera
Ah so an rts
>arena
So wow arena rts style?

Kill yourself retard
It will be free to play on launch you dumb nigger

not me, I'm not even sure if the game interests me so I'm going to wait for f2p

Singsing streaming it right now:3

Where the keys at bros?

Path of Exile confirmed MOBA

>Battlerite has resource and unit management as well as build order for buildings.

>PvE
>levels instead of arenas.

So similar.

>moving the goalposts

>yes it's a moba.
Moba confirmed go home everyone
Another league rip off

PoE has arena PVP. Nice attempt though not really

I mean, people blame dota that it dumbed down the rts genre.
This game right here, dumbed down mobas. No minion waves, no item builds, no currency.
It's a dumbed down game of a dumbed down genre.
And people blamed hots.

Do retards even know MOBA was a term made up by Riot because they didn't want to use the term ARTS?

bigbait.jpg

have your (You) and go

>games of different genres play different
Wow!

Played it for a bit.

It badly needs to look less like a Blizzard game, and another mechanic to make the gameplay a bit more complicated. Have fun trying to think of something that isn't items!

More seriously, if you aren't doing jungling and laning and shit, consider using the arena in another way, giving it timed hazards triggered by disjoined levers and such.

>this is what the crème de la crème of the videogame community thinks

BLC was better, Battlerite is still kinda fun from what I played in the beta but holy shit this is some of the most obvious shilling I've seen here.

How was BLC better? Honest question.

idk why the battle arena idea from wc3 custom maps didn't catch on
make the whole arena one big jungle with set creep spawns that you kill for gold and have to contest the enemy for, make the center have the biggest creep spawns making it the most contested, have items and shit
every few minutes there's a forced duel or tdm in a seperate arena
game looks fun but there's no way I'll be spending money on it

It was more fun to play, it was faster overall and there wasn't an annoying delay to half your abilities. Then again I only played during the beta, I heard they fucked it up when it released.
Also the mounts in Battlerite just feel thrown in with no thought to it, they don't really fit in.

>game's pitch is that it's no-bullshit just pvp
>Cred Forums complains that it's not similar enough to DoTA

Great start ! =)

>you replace everything that's not strictly pvp related with fighting game mechanics

there is no dps in fighting games, you can block in fighting games, and have ways to get past blocking in fighting games, you are generally rewarded for good timing in fighting games, there are frame traps in fighting games

you have many many more than two ways to attack at any time in fighting games

it is generally very difficult to recover health in fighting games

so that's kind of an insulting thing to say about fighting games

unless you think smash is fighting games

t. fighting games

>everyone on Cred Forums is a dev promoting his game
fuck off cunt

>an annoying delay to half your abilities

confirmed for never having played BLC. even auto attacks were casts.

Something I just noticed. The game features mounts and you even enable them by pressing z.
Even more similar to hots than I initially thought.

t. shill

>there wasn't an annoying delay to half your abilities

That's simply not true. And I invite you to play BLC again (if you've ever played it) and realize how clunky it is.

Mounts make sense since the maps in this are much larger than in BLC.

>and you even enable them by pressing z

That's it I'm cancelling my pre-order.

Smash is fighting games

Go be a bitter anime player somewhere else

>melee is fighting games

fixed it for you

It is a multiplayer online battle arena

See

I don't really understand the mount thing. Without them you'd walk around the same time as in BLC before you saw the enemy.

In combat if you can sit on it and not get knocked off instantly then the enemy is absolutely retarded and you'd gain nothing from it.

The only reason that I can see is that they can cheese off cosmetics money from retards.

They're here as convenience since the maps are much larger than in BLC.

The game fits exactly with what the moba term is

1. cosmetics

2. stragetic thing. you have faster movespeed than back then in blc so it encourages going on the offensive more. in blc you would often stand around and do nothing for a bit because everyone was afraid.

Quake is a MOBA too.
And CSGO.

>maps are much larger
nah, maybe a few and only a bit, even then I don't think it's necessary

No, they're all a lot larger. You probably didn't notice because mounts and because the camera is far more zoomed out.

MOBA is a stupid, broad term that should not be used.

I'd have to reinstall BLC, but I'm pretty fucking sure they are not a lot larger. Only a slightly at max.

If MOBAs turned me off with their long match times, will this appeal to me? It seems removed enough from the elements that I dislike that I might enjoy it

How do I get started?

I guess I'll try it out to fill the void left by this.

literally NOTHING countered harbinger

a match lasts 10 minutes or so at most. you have to buy EA on steam. 20 bucks.

>Long matches
Matches here are quite short, 15 minutes tops.

It's not really a MoBA in the usual sense. 100% pvp 100% action all the time.

I hope it does well
I liked BLC but I got into it when it was ded as fuck so I never got to play around much

Well, there's no
>Funcom

Hm I'm not in a position right now to drop money on something I'm unsure of. I'm usually all for it but right now it just isn't in the budget.
If my financial situation hasn't improved before release, I guess I'll just have to play it then

You just missed the closed (essentially open) beta. There's always steam refunds, but either way you should know what's best for you.

Should report him for being 12 then, these games usually have 13+.

Why did you censor one of the retards but left one uncensored?

Watching Dota 2 pros playing this is pretty entertaining

this says it requires the base game.
is that true?
or does this include early access and everything?

I think it requires the base game.
How much do you like BLC that you want to purchase that

There's no free EA for it right?

i would have paid the extra 10 bucks if it included access to the early access.
but i won't pay 50 for this, or 30 for like 3 cosmetics.

I loved BLC and ran a youtube channel and did shoutcasting.

Is glutton's R just complete gutter trash? I can only see using it as an interrupt.

It deals a billion fucking damage.

looks pretty cool, but never heard of it, no wonder it went under

not him but I mostly played reaver and with him I could CC him pretty well

It deals 12 damage (with incap on wall hit) and costs an ex bar. Might as well use it on eat or save it for ult.

Ah, sorry. I thought you were talking about his ult.
It's a knockback/incap, man. It does what it does.

What the fuck have they done to Glutton?? Also "Rook"? Jesus christ, if fucking PEARL wasn't enough then there's this.
I can't wait to see what do they "redesign" next..

>people somehow manage to be nostalgic for shitty BLC designs

huh

Yeah its actually fine. For some reason I though it was only a 1.2s incap not a 3s one. That is well worth the meter.

Ranid>>>>>>Croak

>blc design
>shitty
Most of them, like 9 out of 10, were pretty great and unique.

that and inhib I can kinda agree with

Game that died is going to die again

Half the roster having stealth and self-shielding is going to be tedious.

I bought 2 titan packs for BLC but that ultimate fan edition is even too much for me. Doesnt give me shit to justify the almost 30 bucks. I rather buy chests for that money.

>half the roster having stealth and self-shielding is going to be tedious
this, holy fucking shit

Stealth is such a great mechanic in this though.

Roughly 49 out of 50 b2p multiplayer only games fail and die within a month, especially if they start off in early access, regardless of their quality, sadly I don't see how this will turn out different (even worse considering the game already failed once in the past).
Take a look at what happened to Strike Vector, Reflex, Blade Symphony, Savage Resurrection, Natural Selection 2, Nuclear Dawn, and many more - all decent or even great multiplayer games - all dead usually even before they left EA

For some characters, not for it to be a key design piece on characters so much that its probably required for melee/ranged characters and people who don't have stealth need a dash and a GOOD shield.

Huh, it's on sale for a week
2 dollars off but hey a discount is a discount

>Half the roster having stealth
Literally 2 or 15 chars

because one of them is me XD!

wew just hit rank 12

I love this game

almost as much as i love ANIME

The thing is that almost all BLC veterans were nostalgic about the game. Battlerite has a playerbase because of them alone. Reflex died because the EA was a hardly even developed game that lacked simple shit like textures etc. Battlerite has more players online right now than Reflex ever did. The game will die, I agree with you on that because its still not casual enough for the average MOBA player.

But it's not a key design piece. How many characters even have stealth? Froggo, shooty girl, ...

>Strike Vector, Blade Symphony, Natural Selection 2, Nuclear Dawn
stop it...it hurts.

giff keys pls :3

This game is not b2p, though.

just got a "rare pose" in a chest. how do i use these after equipping them?

I bit the bullet and caved
18 dollars isn't that much

Will report back with first impressions and whether or not I'll put in a refund

I'm so split between Cossacks 3 and this, have to wait till those Ukrainian scammers actually release the game and serious reviews start to pour in before I make my decision.

>Roughly 49 out of 50 b2p multiplayer only games fail and die within a month
>b2p multiplayer only
>b2p
are you people legit retarded or this is just the usual shitposting?

Just go to that hero and hit customise

but it is B2P for a few months. And it will already be dead when it goes F2P (with B2P option) at release

>rainbow six
>overwatch
Nah, this game won't die. Good b2p stays alive.

the Cred Forums doomsayers have spoken
and so the opposite shall happen

Send me your steam Id and I'll gift you battlerite user

see you in a few months, dear battlerite player

>are you people legit retarded or this is just the usual shitposting?
The only shilling retard here is you.
I have to buy it to play, that's buy 2 play.
Promising a "f2p launch" means literally nothing, especially considering most EA games break promises or never even leave EA.

>retard teammates
wow this really is a moba
anyone with a talent for pressing buttons want to team up and play the game?

pls give me a copy too, dev
id: LadyApoLLo

Every example of a game leaving early access is ignored while the ones that don't are held onto, even though 90% of the ones that don't leave are survival Sims

So meh

Also 20$ isn't going to kill the game just keep you poor fags out

Fine with me

Notice all the people complaining on steam forums are children or non English speakers? So what shit hole are you from? Brazil? Poland?

>Promising a "f2p launch" means literally nothing, especially considering most EA games break promises or never even leave EA.
alright now this is some advanced projecting
also I never encouraged anyone that they should buy or play the game nor did I advertise it in any way
I actually don't agree with the early access thing, but whoever feels stupid enough to pay to be a beta tester is their fault not the devs.

I'm not a Dev it costs me real money lol :(

Also I don't send it to 3rd world people sorry thats the point in the game costing money in the first place
Sure what's ur name I'll add u when I get home in 6 hours

It's like lol or dota except with all the things that make it strategically interesting removed

>Good b2p stays alive.
>rainbow six
>overwatch
>good
Both of those games are vastly inferior to dozen of other b2p games, the only difference is that those games don't have massive companies and publishers behind them.

You mean mind numbing boring due to grinding? If I just want to grind I'll go play diep.io

Combat is better than both due to more abilities and no items to fuck with you cause you didn't last hit as perfectly like a fag

Sure man sure

Enjoy living in Mexico you damn spic

unreleased mount

how do you get those mounts? I saw a red one

How??

He was a dev

Blizzard spent more money just on marketing and paying people to promote Overwatch than Battlerite devs will make in their entire lives, you can't seriously compare that.

>Sure what's ur name I'll add u when I get home in 6 hours
steamcommunity.com/id/cuteimouto/
another game where my teammate did 80 damage average while I did 350+

>tfw you're the reason your team loses and your teammate says nothing or is supportive

fuck lads, i don't want to suck

Just say my bad I'll do better each round you fuck up

what button is chat to all
all i know if how to open team chat

What's your mmr I'm 3700
Enter, shift + enter for all chat?

If not it's t and y probably

is matchmaking dead or something? been stuck in it for 2 minutes

Server died it seems

Rook is not fun to play against and broken as fucking shit.

Which champion counters that fucking asshole the hardest?

Infact just tell me who is the most broken character in the game please.

Popola

Shifu and croak are if you know how to play perfect

Does it have forced 50-50 and can you switch into 1st person like in the trailer?

imo pearl and ranid (croak in BR) are the strongest. rook/glutton DOES seem pretty strong though.

I have 4k games played in blc and so far prefer it to battlerite in every way, but this fresh influx of new blood is impossible to ignore.

I will mentor you if you want. Best pomp harbor sm and inhib on east.

[email protected]

Don't know how to check my mmr, only played a few games so far

Seems pretty fucking nerf worthy if you ask me. Such a braindead fucking champion.

The beta was a lot of fun, but I'm gonna hold off on buying into Early Access for awhile. Just to give things some time to settle and see what the playerbase ends up like, hope things end up good for it.

here
Finished the tutorial
Combat feels really good, I might need to rebind some keys though.

Early impressions are strong, however, wint know for sure until I get into some live matches, which might not happen since apparently the servers are having issues

>5k people playing
>servers died

well, at least they had humble expectations (or it was calculated).

I'm having a lot of problems against shifu
he keeps killing my teammate

>Riot fucked the word
Riot made that up in order to make idiots think their shit was different in the first place.

anyone know why many of the streamers have the fire-y looking mounts? are the devs just gifting them to them?

Is there any word on OCE servers? hitting skillshots in this game with fog/200 ping kills the shitposter.

Never wouldve thought anyone here played BLC.

Is the big hat ninja totaly-not-juggernaut in?

yes

Was excited to try it but fuuuuuuuuuuck paying for access to an unfinished game.

I'd say try it out and refund it worse case scenario
it's actually really polished
I was planning on refunding it after 2 hours when I initially bought it but I'm having fun surprisingly

If anyone looks for range dd, add me. I mained Eng in BLC, now maining it here.

steamcommunity.com/id/insanevortex/
Don't mind cancer comments on my profile wall, I keep the collection of butthurt kids on purpose.

Pic is my avg stat.

>they turned 10/10 engi into some granny
man some of these redesigns are ass.

added you but I'm gonna be afk for a bit for lunch
New to the game and never played BLC but I pick games like this rather quick

any top tier waifus?

look pretty shitty to be completely honest

is it free, at least?

kinda
will be free on release, but i think you might able to try bloodline champions, it's basically the same game.
it's like WoW arena (heals, CC, damaging, 3v3/2v2) but everything is a skillshot and you have a super meter like street fighter wich you can use for either EX moves or ultimates, it's pretty fun and competetive and rounds are very fast.

>he didnt post the best girl
the old designs were better desu

I cant fucking take this game I just so fucking mad at it.

I'm interested, I liked BLC but I couldn't play it a lot at the time. I'm sad to see the cool aesthetic go, but I'm willing to give this a chance.

yea old designs were fantastic.
looking forward to mega woman getting released.

>do 588 damage
>some retard takes melee healer and hides behind my back doing nothing with 170
>"hahaha man just a game :D"
Oh, I suddenly remember why I abandoned all team based games.
1v1 ranked mode when?

forgot pic

I'm happy BLC gets a 2nd chance, the concept of the game has always been great.

Secret ponchos was really good, sad to see it go.

Why dont you find another shitter who is just as tryhard as you are?

I just wish there was some kind of training online mode where I can try shit with my friends and against them for setups and what not like in a fighting game

Otherwise I was pretty happy with the beta. Might get the EA version.

i mean, you can play private games i guess? 1v1 is possible there. no unlimited health etc there though.

m2q

Bloodline Champions threads on Cred Forums were obviously advertisments so it's normal for people to be wary.

Granted it got me to play the game and the game was awesome, at least until they added the stats.

Who streamed it, OP? I want to see more gameplay. Hopefully whoever it was didn't suck dick at it (kek, they totally did for sure)
It's a no-name game, of course the OP has to actually try and give information about shit
You're free to shit on the game ITT anyways, who cares

MOBA is a useless, meaningless term that describes most online games if you stretch it far enough.
It's a term Riot pulled out of their asses because calling your game DotA-like is a really good way to advertise your competitors game.

Yeah but I want to switch characters on the fly and dummies, data, logs etc. so I can see the information better and faster. Is a thing that requires effort and only the most tryhards like me will use but so I really don´t hope for it.

no hit's streaming it, he did that undertale shit and browses Cred Forums

>be 4950 rated
>solo queue 2s
>constantly get matched with some guy who is currently in placement matches vs g14 stack
>lose 20+ points per 0-3 loss
Hmmm

>The grinding race is complexity

While I agree that paying to test the game for them is retarded, they don't own BLC.
They have no way of knowing if you bought the platinum pack or whatever it was called. Granted I don't think they would have given the game out for free even if they did.

>just want to play tutorial
>waiting for server
>waiting for server
>waiting for server

you move too slow for q and e to really fuck you up

The maps aren't larger at all. They added mounts because the base movement speed is so slow that otherwise it'd take an additional 10 seconds to get to the fight.

If movespeed is lower, maps are larger.

>yes... with the power of running fast... I CAN CONTROL THE SIZE OF THE WORLD

Compared to this, no she isn't

id rather just play streetfighter. a game like this where you have only like 5 moves + your super moves means im just gonna be doing the same shit over and over. give me at least 10 (real moves, not this super situational ex shit) moves then well talk

Is it a requirement of the genre to have terrible art direction

you can't play street fighter with your friends tho.

Why is it that people at Cred Forums can only play ONE GAME EVER even if they're completely different?

>Players will be kicked from matchmaking
>just ready up if this happens to you
This has happened 18 times now. I'm unsure if this is actually a game I purchased or a stalling simulator.

How can anyone like Ahri? Like seriously, I know so many people who have a hardon for this generic bitch.

>$18 for a game going F2P
I saw what happened to Dungeon Defenders 2 and mark my words, this price tag will kill this game.

Watched some gameplay, this actually looks really good. I got a boner for skillshots and rts view, but I hate dotalikes. This looks pretty fun though

Pretty fun so far. Day one server issues are stupid tho. You'd think that by now a company would have this shit fixed off top.

Who's the best champion? I like Croak.

>comparing moves in a fighting game to moves in this
>talking about number of moves like it's what's important

I can assure you're bad at both games.

N E M A
R F L O
P O P O
L O R F
M A N E

>He actually thinks marketing the game through e-celebs and streamer shills will keep it healthy more than 1-2month at top.
>tfw it will go the exact same way as with BLC with people getting tired of it within 2 months.
Sorry to say this pal but this kind of games are way too unvaried for it to be more fun than max 2 months. Every single match will be played the same way.

i mean theres 6k players on steam right now

>okay cool early access is out lets check out rook
>this fucking kit

He's good right? I haven't gotten into a match as him yet but holy FUCK this shit is fantastic

>player count on day 1 will determine how well it does in the future
user don't be stupid

Honestly Dungeon Defenders 2 killed itself with incompetent devs that didn't think they did anything wrong despite the majority of the community said they did everything wrong.

They REFUSED to listen to what the community actually wanted and the game is still less fun than DD1.

It already has items you dumb shit. How are battlerites not items?

The other user said the price tag will kill this game when it already has 6k people playing with that pricetag
yeah playercount sort of kinda matters when you're talking about longevity

>it stops un-readying me long enough to get into a match
>my partner keeps rushing in and getting obliterated
>if I don't use every millisecond of my crowd control and healing he's doomed
>barely keep him alive, despite him not dodging anything
>still do more damage than him anyway
I like Lucie.

Whats the better game mode? 2v2 or 3v3?

>You'd think that by now a company would have this shit fixed off top.

i honestly think it's calculated. believe it or not servers are very expensive. they probably know how many players will play this game on average, so they buy enough to support that. it probably just isn't worth paying much more just so the launch is a bit smoother.

what characters they added since beta?

capcom id or battlerite name lets go

They added Rook and a new map.

why the fuck do you want to grind in a vs game

Can I run it on a toaster?

>Asking instead of posting yours

L O L

With a game like this hyping itself up through flavor of the week games streamers and e-sport shit, yes.
Even Dungeon defenders 2 had a lot of more players day 1, and that game is totally dead right now.
6k is nothing for a game shilled this much by streamers and shit.

>EX LMB as alchemist

>it just keeps unready'ing me
Holy shit, I want to test all these chucklefucks in some bot matches, let me play already.

I'm not speaking for it positively, it's likely going to drop in player count until it goes free to play, in which it'll be revitalized for a month and then fall again.

>Ex Moves
How do you get those anyway? Is it somewhere in the Battlerites, because I'm not seeing it mentioned in there, and people aren't telling me in game.

I want that Ex lmb. I like my poisons.

>shilled this much by streamers and shit

What? In what world are you living?

Just hold shit and they show up.

Nostalgia. This game is way better than battle arena in warcraft.

>Also I don't send it to 3rd world people sorry thats the point in the game costing money in the first place
I mean, game's gonna be eventually free anyways. At least he wouldn't be completely terrible by then.

>do 400 damage
>lose round
>wonder why
>teammate did 100 damage the whole round
who are these people
are they actual children or what

>Just hold shift
Oh hey, I am stupid.

Thanks.

Don't worry, I don't think the game tells you that.

game's fantastic but i agree with the concerns about it dying out
it's gonna take a big twitch personality to stream it somewhat consistently to get people interested for good. one-time streams or even tournaments won't do it.
hopefully it becomes a game that the top viewed pros in various games will play during queues. if arteezy or imaqtpie started doing that, it'd be set for players for a long time.

heh

Why do you people always do this?

If you want to play with competent people just find someone good online or just play with a friend.

Why does it fucking matter the game have been out in literally a few hours.

The single most popular streamer on Twitch shilled the game(Lirik).

yes

if you couldnt tell by the simplistic gameplay or the artstyle, the target audience for this kind of game is in fact, children.

Is there any place where I can buy this game for cheap? I'm assuming people are selling their extra copies they got from the Diabotical Kickstarter.

I'm sorry for being born mentally competent
even as a child I assure you I would be way better than most of the playerbase simply because I wasn't dropped on my head multiple times

is it shilling when he really just liked the game and wanted to play it while not getting paid at all?

Everything is shilling here

>f2p game
>early access players are how many people will play when it's free

>use q in the middle of complete chaos as Rook
>sweep everyone up and take a round

beginner character is right holy shit

It already is cheap though

The word you're looking for is 'streamed'. And that doesn't make it "shilled this much by streamers and shit".

> >$10
>cheap
buying this game flat out will take a quarter of what im worth atm

are you retarded
thats the point of my post
6k players when its b2p means it'll have way more potentially on release

>wasting your money on video games when you're that poor

What are you doing?

Especially on an early access game that is literally going f2p in a few months

iva best battlerite
pearl best girl

it's guaranteed to, every f2p game gets SHITLODS of south americans and russians. and with the game being pretty great, they'll all stay around

plus all the poor people or freaks who wait until a game is "fully released"

delete youself

the game is cool and all but i wish i had a better computer, because the game runs like fucking shit.

fucking server issues cant find a match

my pc is 5 years old and runs it perfectly, what kind of toaster do you use?

I can run this shit in my laptop, what the hell user.

So if I buy it in EA I get every hero they release in the future as well? Game worth 18 bucks or should I wait for f2p?

Oldur is fun. Always loved me some time magic, and he's a support which I can't get enough of.

Time magic is best magic.

>So if I buy it in EA I get every hero they release in the future as well?

yes

how should we know, user? we don't know what games you like. if you liked BLC it's probably a safe bet.

WHY DO THEY GOTTA GUT EVERY CHARACTER

like FUCK it'd be fine if it were for the better but all the changes they seem to do is just to make them play simpler

glutton hardly different from ravener

Riot wanted the genre to have a name instead of Dotalike.

So they made MOBA. And it fits. And it's not the official word for the genre.

do you mean ravager (freya) now? are they really similar..?

>Game worth 18 bucks or should I wait for f2p?
I'm pleasantly surprised at it being fun. Worst case scenario you refund it after 1.9 hours.

>So they made MOBA. And it fits

Because it is the most generic descriptors you can have for a game and applies to literally any online game.

im exaggerating, but a lot of the gameplans are the same. Glutton is yet another use m1 to build up m2 character, and theres nothing really unique that his arrangement of abilities bring. In Blc he was all about keeping you close to him but now he feels very samey.

You are not mentally competent. In any decent society you would be culled for taking a video game this seriously and taking inordinate pride in doing well at it.

Literal pedo right here.

>I don't take x so seriously so it's weird that you do!
typical normie retard

op here. how many "first impressions" threads are we allowed to have before being forced to go to /vg/?

Here it is.

Someone made a general right here nigga

for honor had threads on Cred Forums for 5~ days straight even though they had a /vg/ up
speaking of which boards.Cred Forums.org/vg/thread/155310484/battlerite-general-brg#bottom

the general seems a bit dead compared to our little thread here though

I dunno about character match ups, but all you have to do is wait for him to use his counter. His enter gameplan is based around people activating his counter and if you just dont activate it he cant really do a lot

and since it is such an important part of his game plan you can be sure that 90% of rooks players are gonna start the round by running into the center with counter activated

which is why we keep having Cred Forums threads for a bit until the mods decide they're tired of having something that isn't about e-celebs or pro-sjw agenda on Cred Forums

Looks fun. Reminds me of old WoW PvP.

I quit in TBC. Been in FPS for years, every game now has a lower skill ceiling for FPSes by pandering to normies and kids.

BF1 is too Battlefront like, that I'm able to land consistent headshots over and over at 400m+. Fuck EA for making BF1 a massive step down from BF4.

Now I can have some fun in a smaller team and still carry some weight (unlike assfaggots where you need to assume a role or area, barely played the genre).

Thanks OP.

Move here?

Newfriend, learn how to quote/link to other boards.

thank you mate, that was the aim of making this thread. happy that it brought the game one new person.

It does tell you

One of Polomas battlerites is called Secret Poncho

NEW BREAD

EMIGRATE

It matters because I'd prefer to not get matched with some goddamn suckers who are way out of their league just so I can get fast matches. I'd rather wait 3 minutes for a proper match than 30 seconds for shit like this.