XBROS ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vD1ccSM9qiA&feature=youtu.be
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition/9nblggh4rq2x
winehq.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*PCbros

kek

Memes aside, I'm a PC gamer, how do I go about purchasing this game? I only see XONE copies on websites, wasn't this supposed to be cross-plat?

I think you need W10

This will have some horrible Microsoft marketplace frontend tied to it that requires an account or something and is always online.

I already have Steam, Uplay and Origin I don't want anymore shit on my PC, especially if it's made by Shitsoft.

> unironically playing driving in circles games
> in 2016
is this some kind of joke I don't understand? Why does this genre still exist?

I don't play Car games either but isn't Horizon the open world one?

WHERES THE PC DEMO YOU FUCKS.

I'd say you'd have my money if it was out but not at £50 m8. You having a laugh expecting me to pay that much for a digital copy.

Open world driving games are fun.

You can drive around in a maze of circles.

I went ahead and got the Ultimate Edition so I could play this weekend. Pretty hye the demo was fun.

Have W10 and go into the Microsoft Store.

PC demo coming after release. Xbox gets demos for all early access games for 10 hours too. I love my xbox!

check microsoft singapore price and convert

I've managed to get it down to £44.50 using cdkeys for a ms store voucher, but it's still a lot. Unfortunately it won't go on sale or anything for a long time.

There are no physical copies for PC?

>2010 + 6
>Not putting training wheels on your car

Fuck that noise i don't like any game enough to pay for that.

Buy it like any Xbox digital title. Even if you are on PC it is an Xbox game.

Just make sure you use the same account.

Will this join the pantheon of fun arcade-style racing games?

Shall it live up to the likes of Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Burnout 3/Paradise, Dirt 2, F-Zero GX, and Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed?

>join

Dude, Forza and the Horizon spin-off series has pretty much lead the way since it's inception.

It's what Gran Turismo should have always been, instead of totally fucking the brand like NFS did they instead started doing Horizon in addition to the main series, Microsoft doesn't get a lot right, but the Forza series is one of those few exceptions.

It's seriously good shit.

I gave up on mainline Forza at the second one and my only experience with Horizon is 2 so forgive me for my trepidation in face of that.

>See this

>This can't be real

What in the actual fuck.

I was willing to stomach W10, but there's no fucking way i'm paying that.

ffs even the regular edition is $99, that's twice the price of any AAA title i've purchased in the last half a decade.

Download the demo for FH3.

you can go to the china store and get it cheaper

It's up for PC?

I wish i had money to buy it. I already pre-ordered Gears 4 so im currently moneyless.

LAUNCH TRAILER BABEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=vD1ccSM9qiA&feature=youtu.be

WE DID IT XBROS

>pre-ordering a game that doesn't come out for another "2" weeks
Fuck that

I think it will be available after launch.

How so?

I couldn't find it anywhere on the Chinese store, it's on the Singaporean store for around 20 bucks less, but it's still WAY overpriced.

you have to set win 10 to read chinese or something

>own every halo game and have over 100 hours in all of them
>over 1000 hours in 3 in multiplayer alone
>don't get sent a code for the warthog in this game
FUCK you ms

>tfw you will never a be a small yellow NPC named Eye Meng who jumps, rolls, avoids obstacles and collects unique fruits to make a delicious jam

>Quantum Broken

top fucking kek

it's 549 yuan on the store. so 82$. Still not worth it. Anyone know what the cheapest region is?

Is there any sort of regional cockblocking on the Windows store?

I think that was the cheapest

just buy the normal edition and wait for the DLC cars that you want to be released

I want to pre-load it. It will be around 50-80GB and I want to spend all night playing it with my bros the moment its available. Man I'm already getting some nostalgia back.

Don't think so, they did change the prices because of what happened with tomb raider where you could get it for 10$ by switching it to ukraine or some shit.

SONY IS OVER

MICROSOFTBROS WIN AGAIN

The fact that there was no PC version available to reviewers proves that the PC version is going to be awful, the game is out in 3 days

China is the cheapest region but you can't buy there with credit card or paypal, unionpay only, so singapore next $90 for ultimate and you can buy with paypal there.

The pece version releases next week tho.

Does PC not get early access with the ultimate edition?

I think i'm definitely going to wait and check out the PC demo before buying anything.

Nothing ruins open world driving games more than poor optimization.

no it doesn't

Release date: 9/23/2016, 5:00:00 AM

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition/9nblggh4rq2x

it does

That's the xbox version you autist.

But its Play Anywhere™ you sputtering retard

what are these horseshit graphics

"Available on Xbox One and PC"

"Play Anywhere" means you buy it on PC or Xbox and you get both copies. Scroll down on that link to see. I bought it on my Xbox and just now loaded up the Microsoft W10 store and it's asking for me to install it on PC like I already own it. Recore did the same thing

Play Anywhere = You own it on Xbox and PC regardless if you own both platforms.

Low grade screen shot of a Twitch stream really brings out the graphics of a high speed racing game.

So is this the first xbone exclusive with a high critic rating?

I don't know how halo 5 went again

That sounds way too fair and humane for a Microsoft product.

It's not an exclusive tho, nor is Halo 5.

They are starting to add cross platform play as well. Gears of War 4 will be the first with cross platform private matches.

Exclusive to Microsoft platforms. I guess Smash Bros isn't an exclusive either because you can buy it on Nintendo platforms such as the 3DS or Wii U.

Don't believe there is, if you remember what happened with Dark Souls 3 on xbone.

alright cool but you didn't answer my question

>PC
>Microsoft platform

What happened

>is the thw first (insertqualityhere) exclusive for (platform)?
>no, it's not an exclusive at all
>WOW WAY TO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION

O, please tell me how you plan on playing Forza Horizon 3 on your Mac or Linux based computer. Show me your magic.

WHO HERE /VIP/ ???

>ignoring the 2nd half

what do guys

winehq.org/

People could buy it early from the Japanese store, despite them not being in Jaoan, and many people did.

You could just visit the jp microsoft store in your web browser and buy the jp version of the game in yen before it was available outside of japan. It would show up on your xbox in english and you could download and play right away without waiting another 2 weeks or however long for the global release. Xbone games are a type of universal binary or some shit, where all the versions are the same and it selects the appropriate language from console settings.

I am, but common dude it's a hundred bucks. It kind of is outrageous. It's worth it for me since I know my moneys worth and it's not a yearly game.

So you're going to run a MICROSOFT WINDOWS OS emulation to play on your Linux computer. Yeah you fucking got me bro. That's like buying a hamburger through the drive through at McDonalds and saying you didn't go to McDonalds to get a hamburger you fucking dingus.

Buy yuan microsoft cards and add them to your account.

There's PC, Xbox, Playstation and Wii, if a game comes out for both Xbox and PC it's not an exclusive.

Saying that PC is a Microsoft platform is just wrong and retarded.

I'm saying Forza Horizon 3 is coming out on Windows 10 and Xbox One. Not that it's coming out on PC. You're the idiot for thinking PC = Windows 10.

Wow these Play Anywhere threads are horrible. I suppose new Xbox games will never have decent threads on here anymore. PCcucks ruin everything.

Ask me why I have both xbox and PC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DELETE THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

>Caring about Forza
I honestly can't get into racing games. It's the same shit with different cars. At least something like mario kart you can use items to fuck other players over.
I just want actual good xbox exclusives. Exclusive as in just for the fucking console because windows 10 is shitty as fuck and shouldn't be taking away support for system sellers

why, user?

Sorry user but MS realized that having an ecosystem was better than divided platforms.

Your Xbox is now just a part of their range, not a standalone product.

im actually happy for play anywhere.
now i dont have to buy a fuckin xbox just to play recore. (inb4 its shit, i know reviewers are shitting on it, but im actually having fun)

> Wanting exclusives

You are the cancer

I know there's no turning back, but it's fucking shitty that they probably made this decision entirely to push windows 10 even harder on people.
I can't stand how ugly windows 10 looks. I'm never upgrading from 7, because honestly there's no reason to upgrade.

As hostile as you are, I'm glad you get to play Recore. I've been having a lot of fun with it on Xbox. It's the new age Jet Force Gemini I always wanted. On reddit it's pretty much the general consensus that everyone wants cross play and Play Anywhere, it's even celebrated. This place is just a shithole.

LOL

underrated post

Deal with it, Nintendo is doing the same thing unifying their home consoles and handhelds

Isn't the Ucranian one the cheapest?

wat

is this real?

140$ for a shitty microsoft game?
lol

Yes, PC = Windows 10 since it's just an OS that you install on your PC, you're dumb and probably a consolegamer.

>also on PC

It doesn't count. The same as the last of us, journey and flower which are also on ps3 for ps4 exclusives

Which is smart. The WiiU would have been amazing if it was a combined package with the 3DS under one name. Both separate are somewhat underwhelming, but if they were combined it would have been considered one of their best consoles.

Not this time, it's $100 for ult there

>xniggers think they matter

He can dualbot you idiot, your nsa os is free

Y-yeah... you tell 'em! W-we still have Bloodborne™!

CROSS PLATFORM PLAY SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS WITH A G27 WHEN?

In 2 days

>Poor grammar
>Misspellings
>Generalized misconceptions
>Instantly starts insulting

This is the last (You) you get from me.

Idk dude

anything else thats worth checking out coming up?

we got a vroom vroom game to 90 on metacritic

what can your system do?

>windows store

is it one of those retarded useless frontends i have to run everytime i want to play a game like steam? or can i just run the application i want like a normal person?

rofl, buttflustered M$ shill

No you just start the game and play.

>Which is smart
And Xbox and Windows 10 merging is not smart?

You can run the application normal

It's okay, you tried.

>y..y..you are a sony fan!

Dumbass

It's full cross-play since it's not an FPS.

On Xbox Play Anywhere? Not really, this Holiday lineup is pretty scarce this year. Microsoft is holding all upcoming gaming news for the Scorpio reveal. This years E3 was just a rehash of what they revealed in 2015. I'm personally picking up Dishonored 2, CoD:IW, TitF2, and Forza Horizon 3 and that's probably it. I'm going to stretch out sessions of Recore till Sea of Thieves and Halo Wars 2 comes out and probably just play a lot of ESO, Elite Dangerous, and go back to emulating a lot.

This really isn't that revolutionary of a year for Xboners, Microsoft cleaned out a lot of developer teams that weren't making that good of games and they are holding up for the Scorpio reveal.

>forza horizon thread about console wars

oh ok, then fingers crossed for 2017.

Huh? No it is smart, I was agreeing with you. Unification I'm all for, the less devices I have to purchase for the games I want the better in my book.

But does it run well on PC?

We can't have nice things.

200 on metacritic

screencap this

depends on your toaster

The forza 6 apex runs well so I'm going to assume this will as well. Then again I don't have a toaster so wait for the demo.

It completely depends on your PC, obviously. You can't expect it to run well on a fucking toaster and then blame the game for your piss poor hardware.

I just hope this game is good. Crackdown was always an alright series, so getting a bigger one without zombies could make for a good couple weeks.

Is there going to be a Cred Forums "club" made in the game

Cool, so what the hell is Sony doing? Microsoft and Nintendo seems to be making some smart moves for the next generation with platform unification.

How is a laptop likely to run this?

Got the 4gb version of the 950m, an i5-6300hq, and 8gb of ram - and I'm not going to be running it at full HD. Think I can handle medium/low settings at 30fps?

Sony is doing the PSNow thing or whatever where you stream the games to your computer like Netflix

Compared to Nintendo and Microsoft that seems kind of, meh.

But what other platform would Sony be unifying with? The Vita is already dropped, and their line of smartphones already has/is getting Remote Play and PS Now, along with PCs also getting PS Now.

Their TVs used to have unification too, but it was still about gimmicks, like 3D. They have nothing they can unify with, so they should just stick to focusing on their console alone.

probably but no one wants to be in there

Funny. Your os is made by shitsoft. Besides, w10 already has got the Xbox app in anyway

>They have nothing they can unify with, so they should just stick to focusing on their console alone
That's literally the only thing they can do.

Considering the state of the rest of their company they are more worried about making money than wowing audiences

They don't really have anything to unify with. The PS4 is the one Sony product doing well these days.

To be honest once anyone has seen driveclub graphics, anything else is like gran turismo 4 now. Fuck, even cmr games past 03 had dirt buildup on cars...

>so they should just stick to focusing on their console alone.
That's what they're doing, and they're the only ones that haven't killed their system. No one should buy a Wii U or and Xbox One right now. You probably shouldn't buy a PS4 either, but at least it has something of a future still.

CPU: i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 or NVIDIA GTX 1060

AMD: R9 290X or AMD RX 480

VRAM: 4GB

RAM: 12GB

Hard Drive Type: HDD

Available Space: 55GB

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Windows Version: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.101

That's recommended. So you might be able to squeak by on medium.

Cheers m8

I don't usually try out new AAA vidya on PC so I was uncertain on the performance requirements based on the parts they list vs mine.

tym8

i have never played a halo on the Xbox one other than the free week were I beat the halo 5 sp

why am i considered " loyal " ?
Is this a selective thing?

>buying physical copies
why

If you have Windows 10, you can download Forza 6 Apex for free, it should run pretty much like that.

Its because you played Halo 5

which a lot of people did not do

start a petition to remove Ibtimes.UK review from metacritic because I disagree with it