Pc suggestion: mobos and cpus

I have an FX-8350 in my pc and I'm using an ASRock 970 Extreme4 motherboard, I've been experiencing some shitty overheating and fps drops could it be from this combo?

Ventilation doesn't seem to be the problem because my rig is well vented and I have hydro cooling

What could be going on here? If it is from the cpu and motherboard what suggestions would you guys make?

My build is:
msi gtx 970 armor 2x
amd fx 8350 black
asrock 970 extreme4
corsair vengeance 2x4gb ram
corsair h70 hydro cooling
corsair cx500 psu

AMD CPUs are known and widely agreed to be shit. You can think whatever you want about their GPUs, but holy shit do their processors suck ass!

Seriously, get rid of that shit and get an Intel i5 + matching mobo combo, ASAP.

I know but I really don't have the money to spend. unfortunately I have to stick with this hot turd until then.

you posted this on Cred Forums too

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
Y
S

I know, I'm actually desperate enough to go to Cred Forums

then your only choice is to try and apply new thermal paste between CPU and the cooler, and check that the cooler itself is sitting tight on that CPU.

>hardware from this century
>apply new thermal paste

what is it with you people and thermal paste
sure you can do it but it shouldn't be necessary, the inside of your case and fans probably looks like the inside of a vacuum cleaner, sort that out first. and make sure the fans are actually spinning, and are not on some low power bullshit in the BIOS.

but honestly how do these rigs exist in the first place? a 970 and big brand corsair parts, with an FX? at some point you had money to spend, and you spend it on an AMD FX chip and corsair branding. well fucking done. bravo. master race.

totally useless

have you considered suicide?

just get a new cpu or check for contact.

my fucking god, the internet can only hold your fucking hand for so long.

did you even read my post?

If you did you obviously don't have the answer to my question and judging from you lack of knowledge you clearly don't know anything so fuck off you blabbering cunt.

>AMD owner gets visibly upset in own thread

lmao screencapping dis

>visibly upset
you literally can't see my face are you retarded?

"blabbering"
>copy paste crossshitpost

"lack of knowledge"
>asking for help

>I've been experiencing some shitty overheating
How about posting your load temps to see if it's actually overheating?

>eem to be the problem because my rig is well vented and I have hydro cooling
>What could be going on here? If it is from the cpu and motherboard what suggestions would you guys make?
>My build is:
>msi gtx 970 armor 2x
>amd fx 8350 black
>asrock 970 extreme4
>corsair vengeance 2x4gb ram
>corsair h70 hydro cooling
>corsair cx500 psu

your problem is that motherboard, it's utter shit for a fx-83xx. You should find a fan a make it throw air in the vrm area where the heatsink is. Since u are using a h70 hydro means no air is cooling the vrm area, buy a fan and put it in the vrm area left of the cpu. It will help a lot, and make sure your case has proper airflow.

Post your temps.
And a picture of your guts

>guise I have hydro™ cooling
>only it's worse than midrange single tower air coolers
>it's noisier too!
>that'll be only 149$

What are you using to monitor temps? Speccy can't read AMD correctly, you have to use afterburner or something.

The exact same post was made on Cred Forums...

Are you triggered yet?

Being an AMD fag sucks, mine CPU is even worse than yours but I cba to change it, I bought it off a friend second hand and it only has an AM3 socket and I'm too dumb to do a whole motherboard change, definitely need to get on Intel when I can be bothered to watch a load of youtube vids

My cpu was at 65 degrees, applied thermal paste and averages 30 instantly. Was an i5 processor about a year old.

Did you try installing gentoo?

Here have a pic. I know that mother, do what i told you. And forget about OCing more than 4.3GHZ there, it will kill the mobo.

>applied thermal paste
So you had none before?

This. You might wanna use even something like speed fan. And amd CPU's run hot and are a little screwy, although personally I've never had a problem with my 860k.

I still have my phenom II 965 since 2009.

>Power hungry Bulldozer with 120+ W TDP
>let's put in a 4+1 VRM and skimp even on that

Nobody argued there are no people who still own shit parts.

Phenom II's are a gamble since it seems there's always some new game that needs SSE4.1 and won't run on them.

Still better than anything FX.

op try putting some thermal paste on the under edges of your cpu before you reseat it into the socket

you are totally right, but most people buy shit without checking being utter retards, at least we can help their retardation.

POST YOUR FUCKING TEMPS OP JESUS CHRIST.

op noosed himself for creating yet another shitty consumer tech support thread.

is it cpu overheating? it shouldn't, are you sure your pump on h70 works fine?
it's rare but it might be it
also anything lower than 85C is fine for amd cpu they are built like a tank, saome people say they run it fine at 93C on OC for years but I wouldn't be so optimistic
anything higher than 80C for 970 will throttle it a bit

I have the same cpu as OP and can confirm this cpu does heat up pretty bad. PCSX2 for example gets it into the low 70's with an aftermarket air cooler.

Whereas running firefox with two windows gets me pic related

What kind of Frankenstein machine is that?

delete this post

reminder that amd cpus only exist because intel would become a monopoly otherwise

sorry for the wait

Is this idle or load?
Post a picture of the inside of your case.

idle

Just kill yourself

So post a photo of the inside, this is certainly not "well ventilated".
When was the last time you cleaned your stuff?

When my laptop was idling at 70° I cracked it open to change the paste.
Literally, the paste had solidified and I had to chip it off with a knife.