Name ONE (1) good video game released this year

Name ONE (1) good video game released this year

I... I can't.

Etrian Odyssey V

Battlefleet Gothic:Armada

Metroid Prime Federation Force

Battlerite releases this year

That one HD Remastered Ultimate Edition game I played a generation or two ago.

cyber sluts

Darkest Dungeon

A perfect romantic comedy

Am2r

Ys VIII

Gravity Rush 2 is coming out this year

Persona 5
Dark Souls 3

Monster Hunter Generations

Forza horizon 3

This is the Police

Nioh demo

Uncharted 4

Oh! that's easy, there's...um, no that sucked. Oh wait! there's....no that was barf inducing. Well, I really liked.....nahhhh

another quality kare kano thread

Stardew Valley

kys

Are you implying that am2r was mediocre and it wasn't widely liked on Cred Forums?

XCOM 2

Grim Dawn

Furi
Kof14

>widely liked on Cred Forums?

project autisM, street farter and hatred were shilled on MY board too, and they all suck monkey cock, beeyotch.

Fuckin Doom

I know you might be baiting, but who cares if you DIDN'T like it. Still decent good game, I feel sorry for your inability of enjoying things

t. shill

Odin Sphere

Rabi-Ribi

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Undertale

>name a lot of good games so I can come up with stupid contrarian arguments just to prove I'm completely retarded XD

SMT IV Apocalypse.

Yes, /vitagen/, its a good title. The fact that the main series is a never ever for, you doesnt make it bad. Nocturne was just the black ship. A 3d, non nintendo black sheep.

Jrpg of the year and at this rate might even be game of the year for many.

>still no word on 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim

GEORGE YOU'RE MAKING ME UPSET

But that's what george does best.

I'll take the bait.
How's considered shilling if the game is free?. Heck it was taken down by fagtendo on fucking release

This, honestly.
I could definitely post some good games but what's the fucking point when I'd just get a bunch of replies going
>implying x was good

Forza Horizon 3 will be good.

Dead Rising

But I'm not a Kotaku staffer, why would he do this to me?

>pic
never finished this series, I abandoned it pretty soon after they became a couple. I enjoyed those early episodes a lot. Does it get any better?

Waifufag pandering garbage.
As long as they put a cute girl in a game, people like you will eat that shit up. You're the reason we get a new fucking Neptunia every year, jizzstain.

>fagtendo

My board is 18+. Stay salty, "dev".