>Likely
Xenoblade 3
Pikmin 4
Pokemon-related game
Splatoon 2
A number of Namco Bandai games

NIGGA YOU SAID THAT 3 HOURS AGO

Until 5 more hours

Super Mario Brothers U should've been a pack-in title with all Wii U models.
Also, the system should've just been called Nintendo U instead of Wii U.
And the gamepad should've been optional. There's only like three games that even use it well.
Prove me wrong.

4hoirs

3pm EST.

Sonic is also confirmed.

Final Fantasy XV?

Actually I think it's about 10 more minutes before you make another "5 MORE HOURS!!" Thread. Figured after your 10th thread today, you would remember your time frames, but I'm on Cred Forums so i guess I'm not surprised

nintendoeverything.com/the-pokemon-company-ceo-we-will-make-games-for-the-nx/

>Prove me wrong
What for?

I'm lonely and I want someone to talk to.

the gamepad technically is optional for some games, but I'm assuming you mean that the system shouldn't come with the gamepad by default instead.

3 hours 14 minutes 15 seconds

>the system shouldn't come with the gamepad by default instead
Yeah, that.
The standard white model should've just come with a Pro Controller instead, while the premium black version should've come with the gamepad.
This also would've allowed them to reduce the "price of entry" so to speak. The base Wii U system was way too fucking expensive.
Hey, it worked for Microsoft with the Xbox 360. They put out a "Core" version with no hard drive.

9 hours 26 minutes 53 minutes

Is the "source" still NeoGAF and Twitter, or is it actually legit now?

If the former, name me five instances where either one of those sites ended up being a reliable source.

I don't think they could do that due to how the UI was designed to require the gamepad at certain points.

cool meme faggot

sage

I'm saying that, from the start, the system never should've required the gamepad. The whole system, UI, and all games, should've been compatible with the pro controller (but better with a gamepad), much like how 3DS games do not actually REQUIRE you to use 3D.

Woah der

Ah, though what would happen then with games like Splatoon and Mario Maker?

Games like that, released later in the system's life, can mandate the gamepad. Much like how later Xbox 360 games mandated a hard drive, even though the basic version didn't come with one.

Is it time for Nintendo to return to glory?

youtu.be/uZWKuUymKdM

The entire point of bundling in the gamepad was so any developer for the system could make use of the gamepad, knowing that every wii u owner would have it, thus encouraging it's use. However, the gamepad wasn't a very good concept, as not even Nintendo knew how to use it at times, and the low wii u sales scared off many devs from it. With the things Nintendo does, it's high risk, high reward. Wii sold amazing, wii u sold terrible. But we need a company like Nintendo to try out new things and not play it safe by not bundling in the main concept of a new console. We already have Sony and Microsoft for that. Sometimes they may fall hard, but at least they're trying out new things and not becoming stagnant.

I don't play Nintendo games for the gimmicks, I play them for the part where they are good games.
They need to focus less on gimmicks and more on just games.

Well too bad. Nintendo just isn't about that life, and they don't care what anyone says. If you want everything to stay the same and remain in your comfort zone, get an xbox or a playstation. If you want a company that constantly experiments and tries to find new ways to play games, get a nintendo system.

There's just one problem, bub: All these wonderful, innovative systems and games that Nintendo comes up with? They suck shit.
Nintendo's best games are the ones that don't innovate at all. Stuff like Planet Robobot or Tropical Freeze. Fucking incredible games, some of the best the company has ever produced, and they don't need any innovation whatsoever. They just take existing ideas and refine them to absolute fucking perfection.

I'm fucking tired of pointless innovation. I want Nintendo to just go back to making great games.

525,600 minutes

why is her mouth open

shut your mouth

People need to nut up and accept Pikmin 4 is Pikmin 3DS. Miyamoto said it was almost completed a year ago, and Pikmin 3DS looks close to completion.

Yeah, you're right. These gimmicks never produce good games. Mario Maker sucked ass with the gamepad. Making levels with a touchscreen isnjust moronic. And fuck Metroid Prime 3, pikmin 3, resident evil 4 for wii, and any other games that uses the wiimote for aiming. What idiot likes playing with accurate pointer controls that are the closing thing to a mouse but on a console. And fuck Mario 64. What was Nintendo thinking when they made the analog stick to control mario in a 3d space. The dpad could already do it, we didn't need this shitty analog stick gimmick.

Nothing's happening today liar

it's already 21th in Japan and nothing happened

You're an idiot.

Can someone please link the stream?

It's all rumours, there's no NX reveal confirmed.
All we know is that there's going to be something announced related to Bayonetta.

what is this, vita hacking?

Where?

The Bayonetta announcement already happened. It was her amiibo.

ONLY 5 MORE HOURS GUIS

Whats happening at that time? Sauce?
Why are you lying to everyone.

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I want NX news,
same as you.

3 more minutes

Did somebody say, THREE MINUTES!?

Guys, I don't want to get fired but I have something you might be interested in

F I V E

M O R E