Are any of these games worth playing?

Are any of these games worth playing?

>not playing legion

You multicuck.

I've never seen a list of games more perfectly chosen to make you absolutely fucking miserable.

I only played WoW a little bit during TBC days. Is it even worth it to play it as a new player?

No. Don't fall for the hype. Literally everyone got bored of it after a week or 2

>GUYS OVERWATCH IS GONNA BE NEXT BIG THING!!!!
>22k viewers
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

what happened to sc2

Not in the slightest.

Less than 4k viewers.

it's not a mindless card game or moba so people don't invest the brain power to watch it

I really wish Destiny was good.

The skill ceiling is way too high so people are afraid to play it

they're all shit

People are afraid to play it, people who watch it don't understand it. RTS simply isn't popular anymore.

Same. The artstyle is too damn good and the gunplay has an insane level of polish Bungie is known for

would Cred Forums watch a dumb slut playing sc2

>Worth playing
Better just to watch them. It has lots of viewer for a reason, because its only good for watching.

I've been hooked on League of Legends for quite some time already. But if you're going to play it, then get ready to experience the most toxic people on planet Earth.

Like, Jesus Fucking Christ. You can't get a single game without your team flaming you. I guess it's true for pretty much every competitive game, but it's especially true for League of Legends.

Why are so many people watching Destiny? I didn't think anyone gave a shit about Destiny PVP.

I've enjoyed the shit out of CS:GO and Overwatch is fun but so many games feel like the end result was because the enemy had one or two bad teammates and less about one team actually beating out another team.

It's not an interesting game to watch. One person doesn't really pull forward and stand out, everything is a team effort, the only thing that stands out is when someone is playing poorly. It's also like near impossible for a single player to make significant plays or have clutch moment, which removes a lot of tension.

>I watch games instead of playing them

Kys yourself

I quit League for the bullshit rune and talent shit. Dota 2 is a much better game but I don't like the changes Valve has made to it over the years, it feels like they're trying to make it more like LoL and it's mostly because all their fucking feedback they get from Reddit.

Tried HotS, it's fun in bursts but overall it's barely a MOBA and feels like it's trying way too hard to be one. Wish it were something different. This genre has really just lost it's touch with me. I come back to Dota 2 once in awhile but I don't play nearly as much anymore.

games that are interesting to watch

-competitive casted rts games

i tried watching competetive csgo games and it was retarded because the casters can't say anything meaningful since only thing to do in first person shooters is aim at the other person faster and click the mouse

>Why are so many people watching Destiny?

It got a new expansion today, which is why viewers is so high

counterstrike and overwatch are pretty good.

WoW is okay.

MOBA's, Destiny and Hearthstone are trash.

>MOBA
>MOBA
>Card game
>FPS
>MMO
>FPS
>FPS
Is this what video games is now?

>Playing World of Warcraft

this is only the first row, scroll down, nigger

>It's not an interesting game to watch.

I agree. I like playing Overwatch, but watching it is just so boring. I think it's because there is no vision on team positioning, like in CSGO.

I have never even touched most of these games. Had like 4 games on dota 2 and a couple weeks on hearthstone but I didn't even unlock all basic cards.

I've played LoL, Destiny and Overwatch.
If you're ok with grinding, Destiny is good for the raids only. Overwatch is fun with friends, basically a below average fps.
LoL is worth playing casually for a bit, but when people start getting serious and angry, shit gets lame.

Let me correct this for you,

You got bored of it after 2 weeks*

>MFW WC3 has more viewers than SC2 now
Grubby is my man

I had fun with csgo, but it was in 2012, I don't know how the game is now, so maybe that...

>Always online
>Always online
>Always online

Nah. Toss it all in the garbage.

*everyone who isn't retarded got bored after 2 weeks

my god. there are really that many people watching videogames instead of playing them. no wonder games are shit, no one even plays games so they dont know what a good game is.

They're multiplayer games user

it's a turn based rhythm game now

What this guy said, these are the kind of games that use carrot on stick methods to hook you into playing very bad to mediocre games

for me it is the most intertaining game to spectate