PS4 Pro

>can play 4K
>but the controller battery is still shit

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingtrend.com/2015/07/10/ubisoft-reveals-that-the-ps4-is-its-most-profitable-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can play 4k
>30fps

>30fps
>bad

>4k
upscaled, sub-30fps.

>30fps
>good

it can't even play 4K

STOP!!!!!

>30fps
>bad

It needs 4 slices to do 4k. Gotta wait for that PS4 Pro+: Extreme Edition.

Post your face when SonyNiggers buy this not realizing they need a 4k tv because they are retarded

>30fps
>bad

not only that, but they need a TV with HDR too

You don't need a 4K HDR TV though, 1080p TV owners get improved framerate, downsampling, more graphical effects, AA, etc

only if the devs bother to do any of that.

kek this

Fuck buying a 4k TV I just want a better framerate and mildly better graphics. I've waited this long to buy a PS4 I thought I may aswell get a better one for an extra $200 since It's going to be my main gaming console over the next 4 years

How the fuck do people play 30 fps and enjoy it? Even when my games dip to 40 they start to become less fun.

Up your standards sonyggers. You're killing your own industry.

>since It's going to be my main gaming console over the next 4 years
user...
Once the Scorpio and NX release, Sony will be putting out their PS5. The PS4 is already dying.

>The PS4 is already dying.
>fastest selling console ever

Because eveyone jumped the Xbox ship

>so was pokemon go
>millions already quit
Sony is the biggest gaming fad in history

>spending time either baiting or shilling this hard

6 1/2 years between PS2-PS3, 7 years between PS3-PS4

PS4 has already been out for almost 3 years so I figure PS5 won't come out for another 3 years at the very least and in any case I would probably wait at least a year til it built up a decent library

For people who don't have a PS4 yet getting the Pro is an easy choice but If I already owned a standard PS4 I wouldn't go out of my way to get it

it's like the Wii - they pushed the marketing a tonne, and it paid off in hardware sales, but the attach rate is awful and games barely sell on the system. Many bought it basically because the marketing told them to.

Is it really a fad when the console came out 3 years ago and people are still buying it?

it's a fad in the same way that the Wii was a fad

No its not

Wrong, PS4 version of games are the best selling version

samefag.
compelling argument and nice sources btw.

I ffully expect a version that can play 4k blurays to materialize in the near future when the standard pro gets a price drop.

gamingtrend.com/2015/07/10/ubisoft-reveals-that-the-ps4-is-its-most-profitable-platform/

Now how about you put some sources proving ps4 is a fad

>some sources proving ps4 is a fad
You can't source that user since it's inherently based on an opinion. The Wii and PS4 are essentially the same thing - marketing juggernauts that were only bought due to the hype train they generated, even though in both cases you were better off getting a PC (to emulate wii games and play the PS4 multiplats respectively).

Apparantly consoles just make for shit UHD Blu-ray players.
The XboneS has low quality playback compared to a dedicated player.

>wahhhh its a fad, please buy a PC ;.;

What is this triple decker shit

touched a nerve?

-says the guy upset at the success of PS4

>2016
>pcucks are still begging for ports

>touch a nerver, kiddo?
Are you an anime character?

I'm not upset at all, I was sharing my opinion

posrts of what?
I'm not a souls fan so the PS4 has nothing for me right now, when it does have games I want I'll pick one up. For now, though, I just occasionally play on my friend's PS4 and my PC.

nier still on the image

needs to be edited bro

When to poor just walk away from t

>can play 4k

>saying something extremely successful a fad is a opinion, and not outright stupidity

Yeah like the PS2 fad

the PS2 started as a fad since it was a really cheap DVD player for its time, but developers quickly jumped on board to make games exclusively for the system, cementing itself as a respectable console system.

>mfw using the DS4 with a headset
The fucking battery barely last an hour!!!

love how creative people are