POKEMON PLAYER ASSAULTED LIVE ON CAMERA

A man playing the "Pokemon" videogame and streaming LIVE was brutally beaten down and robbed at Central Park

Here's the video of the LIVE Assault, robbery, and mugging of a pokemon player

Immediately after the attack, the attacker factory resetted all his phones and shut off the feed while a horrifying twitch audience was left to deal with the aftermath

twitch dot tv/rickeybot/v/90161964?t=02h27m51s

Is the nigga go pro'ing that shit or something? The fuck's on his head?

Everyone and their mother already knows

CUC KED

Niggers are cancer.

>He can't say cuck.

Leave, you fucking newfag.

answer what

The weak should fear the strong

around blacks

never relax

Gotta be aware of your surroundings white boi.

Why is the blackie wearing a camera?

That's fucking funny, poor guy

WOOOOORRRLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHRRR!!

Am i a bad person for laughing at the dude?
i found that really funny.

Because he's live streaming his mugging carerr.

Guy looked like he was just casually strolling along until he saw Ricky and went "I should rob this guy"

FUCK YEA, SEAKING

how many times are you gonna do this garbage thread op?

Funny until you realize the victim has a broken jaw at the hospital and is currently eating food THROUGH A FUCKING STRAW, on top of being unsure if his attacker will ever even be caught

IMO they should start building phones with complete internal self-destructs in place of factory resets. That or simply mass produce and distribute free smartphones so their street value drops like a fucking rock and aren't worth mugging for anymore.

I think the funny part is that the chat doesn't even react to it. They just keep talking about pokemon.

So I was planning on moving from Canada to America for work but it looks like that's off the table now.

Where should I go instead Cred Forums?

Which country is best for a gamer?

Okay rickey I'm sorry

>be American
>get mugged by niggers
>get told to embrace diversity

hahahahaha

lol

>SJW's will find a way to defend this
>mfw

Face it, blacks are nearly all degenerates.

Samsung tried that already and it backfired pretty hard

>I think the funny part is that the chat doesn't even react to it. They just keep talking about pokemon.

Twitch chat delay

The amount of time it took for the twitch chat to see the attack it was already 30 seconds after the fact

What happened? I'm completely ignorant to the smartphone thing, in truth.

Calm down rick, better start measuring that white dress.

>Be european of any kind
>have all your cities taken over by muslims
>have no weapons to defend yourself
>have your women raped
>get stabbed in the streets
>get told to embrace diversity or go to jail by thought policing

You aint no special snowflake either fuccboi.

2 things i dont give a fuck about, streamers and pokemon go players, still a bit mad about the robery

>he tries to get the pokestop even as he's getting beaten up

>best for a gamer?
If you're a gamer you fucking stay locked up indoors and not wandering alone at night playing on your phone.

Niggas so bad
Leaves ya dead in your tracks

>walking alone
>at 12 am
>with his phone out

He deserved it

>I-I'm totally not European......

Don't move to Jew York and don't walk around Central Park at night. There are plenty of states in America with a 0% crime rate. Coincidentally, those states are nigger free. Really makes you think...

Which one is worse? (trigger warning for buzzwords)

The weak white cuck nu-male with bad posture, faggy interests, who believes masculinity is toxic and is probably pro-feminism, diversity and BLM advocator

or

the WE WUZ dindu nutin?

Canada seems fine.

the guy is clearly asian

>No one on my Facebook will post this despite spamming me for months with this damn game because it doesn't fit their "didn do Nuffin" view of black lives matter protests.

Yeah, that's so hilarious! Le edgy underage Cred Forums man!

Sweden, France or Germany.

Both are bad. Nigger gets a bullet. White gets the day of the rope.

Everything is so expensive here though, and the only city where it isn't frozen solid costs a million dollars to live in.

t. ahmed

This is why you carry a gun.

>Funny until you realize the victim has a broken jaw
He has not. He litteraly said himself that the radiograph came good and that the jaw was just swollen as fuck but not broken.

That doesn't change much, but still.

>Central Park
>Midnight

He's lucky he's alive and didn't get raped.

>someone walking alone on the south side of central park at night staring at their phone while carrying hundreds of dollars of equipment got mugged
No shit, really? What a shocker. Next you'll be telling me water is wet.

This isn't news

headlight, lets him steal more effectively with two hand if he needs light. I read someone say some robbers flash a light to let their other mugger friends know that they see a target. Using phones would just be evidence if they get caught.

>0% crime rate.
Those are the places where no one reports crime. That's even worse.

Dude got dropped by a sucker punch he didn't see coming. A gun wouldn't do him any good in that situation. If anything, nignog would have jacked the gun too.

ZAMASU

>HAHA LETS FORGET THE REINFORCEMENT OF STEREOTYPES, IT WAS CLEARLY THE PERSON EXPECTING OTHERS TO OBEY LAW AND COMMON DECENCY AND NOT STEAL!

Fucking cuck apologist, 10/10 if bait.

come to sweden, we need more whites anyway.

The latter deliberately destroys everything around them, even the nu's, and goes out of its way to bring you trouble, even taking bus rides to reach you. The former is only mildly irritating to be around, or watch, and largely harmless if you avoid them.

>It's expected to happen so this is somehow ok
Why are you so many of you genuinely retarded

So you get your gun stolen too?

They deserve each other

If he wasnt a cuck he would had a gun with him while playing with a expensive smartphone in a bad neighbourhood.

Doesnt help that he looks like the perfect weak victim.

That doesn't exist in America. Even the smallest crime will get reported due to entitlement.

That punch broke his jay? What is he Mr. Glass? Also fuck him.

>Dark figure is a myth

I am laffin

WE WUZ Cred Forums AND SHYEETTT

And it was a nigger, hilarious

>walking at 12 am
>with a phone and other shit
>alone
>everything happened becase NIGGERS

holy shit Cred Forums is retarded

No, the nigger figure exists.

>robbing someone who has a camera and is talking into it
Dumb ass nog.

He hit his head off the curb when he fell. Also

>see this video posted on another site
>big bold letters at the top saying if you mention anything about the race of the attacker you will be banned

>Sweden, France or Germany.
Germany is terrible, terrible for gaming. Censorship everywhere. Sweden isn't as nice as you think. I guess it doesn't matter for gaming, but I lived there for a few month and Alcohol is really super expensive and there's plenty of restriction to buy it. Food isn't great either. France is okay but full of faggot if you live in big cities. Countryside is full of very sweet folks, though.

Smaller countries like Belgium or Netherlands are pretty okay. No censorship for vidya, Alcohol and life-style are pretty okay and life isn't that expensive.

I don't even get what the agenda of this post is. I'm Ahmed, implying I'm trying to get in to Canada, or that I'm already there and doing something shifty? As a fat white guy who's lived in the prairies forever and will likely never leave due to lack of economic mobility I've gotta say: cmon guy dont be like that.

If he had a gun then the nig nog would just steal it too.

>Dark Figure

Is that the figure that tells me how niggers commit the most crimes?

>implying not a publicity stunt

>This isn't news
Neither are niggers getting shoot after resisting arrest, but in America it is.

>Niggers are dangerous but it's the victims fault

Holy shit look at this guy

Sigh another garbage racism thread. i dont understand how you guys cannot have compassion for black people...they used to be kangs and then whites reduced them for centuries to nothing but slaves no shit they havent gotten over it yet. but ooh here is a video of a single incident lets hate hundreds of million people for that.

>If you mention the problem we'll thought police you because we want to attack victims and not the ones causing the crime

Fixed that real quick. This is when you directly go to the site with Cred Forums and spam nigger, this is the kinda shit they personal army for.

Why do you associate racism with Cred Forums when it is in fact the only characteristic shared by all boards since the beginning of Cred Forums?

Requesting that pic of the normie choosing websites and setting for Cred Forums despise the fact he well knows he wont be comfortable with it.

truth is hatecrime
it's the current year

>walk south central park at night
>by yourself
>while displaying expensive electronics
The only thing noteworthy about this is that both him and the mugger were wearing cameras.

Agreed on Belgium and Netherlands. France has a shit economy outside of the bigger cities and Germany is a bureaucratic nightmare (plus you have to import uncensored vidya).
t. German who lived in a few different Euro countries

I didn't say it's ok, I said it's not news. The kid's lucky he didn't get killed and raped by a bum in heroin withdrawal

Don't go to central park at night.

> his attacker will ever even be caught
Nigga got literally streamed to hundreds of people, they have his face and location where it happened

>A black man is dangerous, so it's all black people's fault.

>Woman was pretty so it's was her fault she was raped.
That's how you sound. The fact the chink is somewhat a moron doesn't change shit.

So you people can't even walk around at night safely with niggers around? Feels good to live in a pretty much 100% white country.

The BLM movement will find a way to blame the white person

>People shouldn't be allowed to walk around whenever they like due to a handful of stupid niggers

Fuck off

We don't need this thread every couple of hours, Cred Forums

Honestly, what repercussions would there be if we deported every single nigger from all white dominant countries?

Really, is there any?

Why is this OP written so weirdly

Why is the nigger wearing a camera? Is this a publicity stunt?

Ook ook. NIGGER!

Yes it is his fault, if you don't take care of yourself you shouldn't blame others for it

What the fuck have black mages to do with this?

I don't think he's saying it should have happened, I think he's saying you're a fucking moron if you think the NYPD can stop everything like that from happening. Dangerous areas will exist in major urban centers 9 times out of 10, part of living in a city as big and ridiculous as NYC is knowing where to go when.

You don't get a free pass just because it shouldn't happen. The nig is a criminal no doubt, but when walking around dangerous places with the expectation of bad shit not happening is really dumb.

The dude was a walking magnet for crime.

Wouldn't it be an edgy Cred Forums post if I said he deserved it or that nigs are going to nig?

I did sympathize with him, being a 'poor guy'. But the situation itself is outlandish, ergo, funny.

sorry but this guy was walking through an area that has alot of impoverished blacks..do you really think an privileged rich Asian guy walking around with all his expensive technology out flaunting it to the poor blacks who will never be able to afford it due to institutionalized racism wont lash out? its his own fault when people say 'check your privilege' this is what they mean

Sorry bro, but I cant resist the arrows.
Enjoy the (you) nigger.

>The pretty woman was half naked in a bad part of town shaking her ass at no one in particular at midnight so it was her fault she got raped
It's a bit more ambiguous than your shitposting implies. No one should ever be robbed. No one should ever be raped. People are often asking for it though through their actions.

Who would do the lowpaying shit jobs?

It's an infra-red scrambler

head lamp not camera

To show his side of the event how he didn't do nuthin

>chat gives 0 fucks

lmao

I wasn't defending the victim blaming. That's wrong of course. But I was making the point of how lame it is that whenever a black person commits a crime, suddenly all black people are "niggers" and to blame for his actions.

>implying this is a bad thing

they will fix your degeneracy and safe space culture, your empire has become decadent and will now crumble, you have begun cannibalising each other while replacing your natives with foreign elements.

Niggers need to be force to realize criminal activity is not ok. It has nothing to do with fucking starting place in life, I fucking live near detroit and I can say for certain these fuckers do this shit regardless. It's a fucking cultural issue, they're not taught by their single parents not to steal, even some encourage it because "DEM WHITIES BE HAVIN MOAR DEN US". Nigger activity is a fucking culturally taught thing, this is why blacks are different. If a black isn't taught shit isn't ok to do, they revert to instant savagery.

This was posted a day ago you fucking nigger. Report this dude for advertising his twitch.

Mexicans

>this post was deleted
>thread still up
Mods are a fucking joke

You're allowed to. The problem is why the fuck would you.
Might as well just hold out $500 and say "MUG ME, NIGGERS"

There's a difference between memeing racist terms and remarks all over the place, and the systematic placement of posts without a trace of irony that advocate the actual racial profiling/extermination of people on skin colour. The former has been a thing on Cred Forums since Cred Forums was still having hourly cockmongler threads. The later is pretty recent, and it doesn't really have the same feel and judging by how widespread and organized it is, it prolly isn't going anywhere. Tl;dr stormfront niggers finally ruined Cred Forums.

Headlamp, for the thief who wants to use both hands.

>who will never be able to afford it due to institutionalized racism
I'm just going to quote this and leave it to our Cred Forums friends to reply properly.

I can play this game in my safe white/asian neighborhood in Vancouver at 3am with headphones on without a care in the world.

There are thousands of people in the police database who fit the mugger's description of "black with short dark hair" in New York, narrowing it down is going to be hard.

I hope you feel the same way about rape. You wouldn't want to be a hypocrite would you?

>Don't tell woman to be smart.
>Tell men not to rape.

Woah there, pull it back nigga.

Why was the mugger wearing a camera?

>going to central park
>at midnight
>with several phones

I don't live in New York and I've never visited and even I know that's a bad idea. Is he fucking stupid?

because Cred Forums has become what they hate most: the eternal scheming jew

>Get assaulted by negroid monster
>Hurr it's your fault for not "taking care" of yourself

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you fags

I bet you blame women for dressing too rapeable too you nigger lover. Holy fuck it's not about privilege you fag it's about not acting like a full blown nigger when you see shiny gib me dats

>''Call 911''
>''I can't, I'm only 14''

Pokemon Go players

is that a fucking demotivator

The whites? Who were already doing it until pro-nig accommodations in metropolis cities drove them out and away to the suburb.

>a man playing "pokemon"
not
>a "man" playing pokemon

if the victim was black you would just laugh and call him a nigger. shut the fuck up like you actually care about this fucking dweeb

>Black guy seen grinning right before he takes him down
Even he knew this would be easy as fuck..

Apparently his account got banned/removed for racism.
>get robbed
>oy vey, your stream showed the race of the attacker, shut it down!

This is some fresh bait right here. At least I hope it is. Don't turn out to be serious.

>Rough neighbourhood
>Playing pokemon go
>Midnight
I'm not victim blaming but I'm victim blaming. Bitch was asking for it.

Because the """"""""Assault"""""""" was fake.

Mexicans. Blacks don't do jobs. Even McDonalds is filled with Hispanics.

>it's not the woman's fault she was raped when wearing skimpy shit at night
>it is the guy's fault he was mugged when carrying expensive shit around at night

>Being this much of a retard

He was busy and attacked from behind, a gun wouldn't have done shit at that point.

>living in a country were fear of living home at night is the norm

Yep, people tell Hiroshima, but nothing changes.
Moot killed this site, allowing shit mods ih, then selling it to a man who doesnt care.

>People actually stream Pokemon Go

For what purpose? Shit isn't even a real game, and why would I want to watch some tool walk around while he chews through his data plan?

I live in the middle of Canadian redneck central and white kids do the exact same thing when raised, or lack thereof, by their shitty strung out whisky tango sports meet joke parents.

Upper class asians have self inflated ego.

I'm really starting to believe in the conspiracy about jews pushing blacks on us kind white folk.

I can't even move to Ireland since there is a huge influx of fucking banjo lips. Is there any sacred place left?

Not that guy but I do. If you're going to be half-naked in a high crime zone you had anything that happens to you coming.

The mentality that bad shit shouldn't happen to you because it's bad is a weak shield that retards use to get into dumb situations.

>going to central park
>at 12 AM
>with phones
>alone

He got robbed because he was fucking stupid.

Where do you see the word "fault" in that post

You're the only one saying the woman wasn't at fault.

Top kek. This actually happened.

Let's see what he did wrong:
1. Walking with expensive equipment out
2. Walking alone
3. Walking at night
4. Walking around in parks at night

Perhaps we should also jump infort of moving vehicles and blame the driver for not stopping in time eh?

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES HERE JACK, CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY EGG.

Would you go out at midnight to a dangerous crime filled area with several iPhones out in full view and skimpy clothes?

but it was her fault

Around blacks, never relax.

Gas all the fucking niggers.

>I'm not saying it's his fault, I'm just shitting on him for being a victim.

Nah, as I see it, upstanding people of darker hues that do honest work are blacks.

Everyone else are niggers. Doesn't help that retarded nigger culture tries to discourage people from being black and instead try to encourage them to be niggers like themselves. If BLM wasn't fucktards, they'd work on fixing the nigger culture rather than try to blame the police for niggers shooting other niggers.

It's cool, he got a dose of reality that night. Guarantee he won't be walking around in the dark of night alone flashing his shinies in public again. It's just a shame he had to get burned to learn that.

It's true, the fucking degeneracy is everywhere, you're especially fucked though in canada because its been pushed by your government into "dont fight against this behavior its normal". I almost feel sorry for you leafs.

What is this 1970's New York? I though they got this problem sorted out after the 90's/2000's.

Only if I wanted to be "raped" ;)

/// ASSAULT IN PROGRESS ///

UK?
>tfw our country has less chance of being eligible to move to America
Fuck.

The reason was when typing what happened he ment to type 'mugger' but made a typo and spelt it 'migger'

Yes, they banned him for typing migger

>he got a dose of reality that night.

This

Idiots need to learn in the bad way

Because all your white/Asian neighbours are financially sound and have their needs met and therefore have no desire or need to rob you? Crime isn't skin colour dependant.

>"I'm a rich dude in Vancouver and nothing bad happens to me in my rich dude area"

Japan or China don't go for Europe it is full with muslim

>A man playing the "Pokemon" videogame

This is Cred Forums, we know what Pokemon is.

This is some top tier bait. Sounds exactly like what a real SJW would say about this.

t. mohammed

>Central Park
>impoverished blacks

I can tell you've never been to Manhattan

Don't forget that Central Park is dangerous at night. If you go to the Central Park website it tells you to not go there at night because crime.

Seriously.

This behaviour is supported by the government? Are you a crazy person?

North Wisconsin is white-central. Just have to work with fat, stupid farmers all day.

I have cousins who parts of my family refuse to associate with because they steal and break stuff "just because".

Libtards would call the well adjusted half of my family "only technically black" if they knew how much we hated black people.

>
1. Can you please stop using 'rape' as an argument tactic? its on of the most heinous things out there, its not a argument for you to use.

2.Rape and This are not comparable rape is NEVER ok. in this case he clearly went to an impoverished neighbourhood and deliberately walked around showing off how rich and better he was then blacks...quite frankly he deserved it.

>colour

Ah, British. That explains it. Stop reading American jew race baiting propaganda.

>thread is full of people saying its normal to be afraid to leave your house at night

Is this really what it's like to be American? What a scary country

Actually I was saying a guy walking alone at night glued to his phone getting mugged isn't news. It's not unexpected or important in any way.

Anything else is just you projecting

>All these fucktards in the thread that thinks that it's what you're carrying that matters

What matters is time and place. You think every fucking robber stalks some fucking person until they see how much money they have on them? Fuck no, if they see someone by themselves that doesn't look like a complete hobo, they are gonna mug that person.

That's not to say that playing with your phone discourages them but it seriously wouldn't have changed anything if he had kept his phone in his pocket and showed nothing. He was briefly alone (he was not at the part despite what retarded user you quoted said) with the nigger running off into the park.

The """"""""""""""""""""""""assault"""""""""""""""""""""""" is on Worldstar Hiphop through the perspective """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""robber"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" right now. He does a cancerous little introduction too.

We spell it that way in Canada, too.

It's just other darkies trying to justify the crimes of their fellow chimps

>rape is never ok
>mugging is acceptable
Also
>central park
>impoverished
Are you really this retarded?

>it's not the woman's fault she was raped when wearing skimpy shit at night
It is her fault if she was raped by refugees, they are not used to women not wearing a hijad
t.EU

It's literally the same thing.

To be fair he could be Canadian, we use the "u" sometimes.

I've been using it less lately though.

Source?

Also, how many of you guys are still playing this game? Isn't it pretty much dead?

Plenty of poor whites/asians.
And rich asian families sometimes came from poor backgrounds.

Japan had BLM protesters, Ropongi is supposedly full of Nigerians and China has a shit ton of them who caused disruption after one died fleeing police. So many they have a place called "the chocolate city".

>New York
>House

Dumb foreigners.

Nice vidya discussion thread guys.

Fair enough. I guess I mixed you in with the morons who are actually shitting on the guy. My mistake.

>muslim Mayor of London said terrorist attacks are a part of city life

Is that really what its like to be British? What a scary country

Why is NYC so shit?

I thought only not-poor people (i.e. not blacks) lived in Manhattan? Why then is Central Park so spooky at night as Black City?

>not wearing a football helmet to avoid being sucker punched by sub human gibsmedat

Link that shit, dumb fuck. Not everyone visits cancerous websites like Worldstar.

Why the fuck do non blacks join and protest for BLM may as well be a black joining the KKK the fuckers are going to turn on the people helping them first

>Central Park so spooky at night as Black City?

Public areas that are open 24/7 attract homeless, junkies, drug dealers, and criminals.

Find it yourself.

Couldn't find it anywhere.

So you were lying out the ass.

Good to know.

New York's Central Park has crime? Fucking what? Next you'll tell me thalidomide is unsafe.

That Twitch ban is fucked, though. Have yet to see any proof but it'll be a real fucking issue if he's banned for racism. If I had to guess it was an account lockdown due to the assault and theft.

Take a look at all the fucking projects on the east river, by the FDR expressway its the ugliest part of travelling into Mahnhattan

I wish they could raze them and build wealthy skyscrapers there instead desu, fucking eyesore

Central Park sits between every race to the south, west and east and Harlem to the north. Harlem is "upper class" black but, still black.

V
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

How do they even commute if they're so poor and black?

He has a GoPro on. Of course he was filming it you daft cunt

It's not about being afraid it's about taking precautions. I know this may be hard to believe but we do not live in a happy lala land where everything is perfect and everyone is happy and friensly to each other, so you need to take measures if you don't want to get mugged/robbed/raped or whatever

I think people getting murdered by the cops is horrific regardless of skin color.

It's a headlamp you dumbfuck, not a GoPro.

So go join a BLM protest and see what happens to you, like that old white man who did so and got beaten by those apes

>Wants desperately to get people to believe.
>Plays the "no spoonfeeding" card when people ask for proof.

Are you just fucking retarded or incapable of reading through the chain? He made a claim that the robber's video is on another site yet there's nothing showing nor does no one link it.

Furthermore, it's a fucking lamp on his head you fucktard. Goi fucking off yourself.

Well it wasn't a white guy that robbed him ;^)

Das raycis, all lives matter is raycis.

>may as well be a black joining the KKK
KKK actually is accepting blacks now.

>thread could have been hilarious jokes about niggamon using punch, its super effective!(but actually funny, i cant come up with shit)
>instead its Cred Forums

if this thread was funny id have no problem with it. instead its another thinly veiled politics thread. shame.

So do I, I come from a country where the govt and police forces systematically killed or helped kill people but have you seen what some of those BLM people do to anyone not black?

This, we live in diverse and multicultural cities and must be ever present of the danger they bring, its simply the sacrifice we must all make for the sake of diversity and equallity and progress, its 2016, come on.

Yea man, that guy who robbed him was clearly just wearing blackface, not an actual black guy.
FUCKIN RAYCISSTS

>institutionalized racism
Nigger here, just wanted to point out how much of a fucking idiot you are. From what little experience I've got initiative has almost always led to a job that doesn't suck dick (mind you I don't live in a shithole like New York). If you give a fuck enough about something you're at least capable of reaching out to somebody, I've got plenty of people to thank for where I am in life today, none of which are familial.
The only institutions "KEEBIN DOWN US REEL MUHFUGGAHS" are the ones we as a race refuse to even attempt reconciliation with and choose to perpetuate.

Excuse me? Don't you know it's CURRENT YEAR?

Great all I can think of now is the blazing saddles scene

I'll try.
Didn't know jinx could use theft.

If something happens once, it happens every single time and we better change our lives to fit that one incident.

Or you could watch less polarized news and just go do what you feel is right and not live in fear of other people. I dunno, it's your life fampie.

White people, explain the alien in the back left.
Is she the one you keep locked under the stairs when you make your claims of superior beauty?

Walk?

Used cars are pretty cheap.

Hey dumbfuck how much you wanna bet the blackie who robbed him was on welfare, benefits and lives in cozy Section 8 housing?

Because I'll tell you the chance is high

>institutionalized racism

My fucking ass, dont spew out your buzzword bullshit when you dont even live here and know nothing about NYC.

Literally everything you said could be applied to people supporting BLM

Not him, but the pnes keeping blacks down are the white middle class sjw's who encourage and perpetuate victim mentality instead of personal responsibility.
Reminds me of when a white blm supporter lectured a black police officer on racism.
I hate most blacks. Luckily I hate most white and asians too. People are mostly shit.

I have and that's horrible too. There's a point where you need to pick a side, and I still with the group of people being victimized over the power-wielding authoritarians, I guess. Life is shit for almost everyone and if yours isn't, try and make things better for those who can't for themselves. Or just go on the Internet and shitpost, idk.

CENTRAL PARK IS KNOWN TO BE DANGEROUS AT NIGHT.

WHY WOULD YOU GO THERE AT NIGHT?

The black guy ran off. He could have shot him in the back. I mean yeah in some states that's a crime but fuck it