Is this the single most cancerous meme in gaming in the last decade?

Is this the single most cancerous meme in gaming in the last decade?

I definitely think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fGm_4_qDoQ
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/eM9M6TsT-3BSc3HSceCRZA/type/op/filter/text/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally no one cared until the internet started memeing it

No this is
>30fps.

I have a 144hz monitor, it's good for some games, but I prefer a fuckhuge screen with neat color reproduction.

We have literally reached a point where people are complaining about a push for games to be better. That is what this place have come to.

This place is now really a parody of itself.

It depends on the game

60fps preferable:
twitch racers, precision platformers, rhythm games, fighting games, twitch shooters, twitch action games, RTS, shmups, etc.

60fps irrelevant:
Turn-based games, RPGs, adventure games, cinematic games, movie games, walking sims, third person shooters, most action games, brawlers and beat em ups, platformers, point and click, simulation, puzzles games, etc.

>TPS
>irrelevant
youtube.com/watch?v=9fGm_4_qDoQ

>last decade

Except no one is pushing for the games to be better. They just want the same games to run at a different framerate. They act like 60fps automatically means it's a good game, while another phenomenal game that runs at 30fps is automatically shit.

I seriously literally don't give a single fuck if a game is 30 or 60fps -- I just want it to be good and fun.

There is a noticeable diffrence between 60fps and 30 fps.

Oh you're back?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/eM9M6TsT-3BSc3HSceCRZA/type/op/filter/text/

Is this the most faggot OP in the last decade?

I definitely think so.

Hotline miami is a good game, if it ran at 60 fps it would be even better.

60fps is not a meme, it is the idiot that acts like a 30 fps game is unplayable that are cancerous.

some games legit needs 60 fps
fighters, sports, racing

but for most single player games, 60 fps is not needed

Well you are an idiot then.

only like 2 of those are me. That just happens to be the main image when you search 60 fps in google.

Are bait threads the single most cancerous meme in gaming in the last decade?

30fps being unplayable is a fucking lie
60fps not being better is also a lie

If a game is running 30fps and dips down to 20 it will gether choppy and that could effect gameplay. 60fps has more of a buffer and it is noticeably diffrent. If the 60fps drops to 40 it's still smooth.

Why would you want a less performing game?

/thread

This shit is more annoying than console wars.

No. They act as if the same game on 60 frames is better than the same game on 30 you human waste. Which is quite undeniably true for every game that is based on direct 1to1 player feedback.

>I seriously literally don't give a single fuck if a game is 30 or 60fps -- I just want it to be good and fun.
Nobody gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck you cunt. What the fuck did you think, why the fuck do you think your opinion matters? A game at a lower framerate does not play as well as the same game at a higher. That is a simple, objective fact, there is LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON IN THE UNIVERSE why you would ever complain about that.

A lack of 60fps isn't a dealbreaker, but smoother gameplay is always a plus

Depends on the game.
Console style granny paced shooters are okay at 30 fps.
Wouldn't play Quake or Tribes at 30 fps, though. Or even a racing game.

Literally NO ONE gave a fuck about fps until the insecure buyers-remorse hipsters started making a meme out of it. People have been enjoying games that aren't 60fps since the beginning, barely anyone outside of Cred Forums even notices or cares.