Forza Horizon 3 gets 90 Metacritic Score

Where were you when the GOTY got a 90 metacritic? Not only that, it's objectively the best racing game of all time and shits on Burnout. It would probably have a higher score had it not been for 2 click bait reviews that gave it a poor score, but that's besides the point.

Looks like Sony delayed Gran Turismo Sport because they knew they get crushed by this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/washington-post-remove-the-washington-post-review-from-uncharted-4-s-metascore
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-01-26-pc-trumps-mobile-console-in-booming-usd61bn-digital-games-market
gematsu.com/2016/09/drive-girls-first-details-screenshots
microsoft.com/en-hk/store/p/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition/9nblggh4rq2x
youtube.com/watch?v=AfsIDKwYGQE
youtube.com/watch?v=A3bkKczHxVE
forza.nyanborghini.daemon.asia/forza6/
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/forza-horizon-3-gains-online-co-op-but-messes-with-car-physics/
idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=42331
youtube.com/watch?v=5PS1O-z2lmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk man, i just play mario kart when im drunk with friends

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

>Xbox STILL doesn't have exclusives with a 90+ metacritic score

Do people even care about racing games anymore?

What does this even matter? You make it sound like it completely invalidates the score itself. It's still on the Xbone and not on the PS4, that's the point here. And don't pretend sonyggers all have top of the line gayman PCs, because we all know that isn't true.

And it's shit

>still no plus 90 scores on meta

How is a laptop likely to run this?

Got the 4gb version of the 950m, an i5-6300hq, and 8gb of ram - and I'm not going to be running it at full HD. Think I can handle medium/low settings at 30fps?

>One shit review out of 40 saying it's shit

Can Forza Horizon 3 play Bloodborne?
I thought so. Fuck off

Xbone runs Windows 10. All Xbone games are PC games.

We did it Xbros. We vanquished Sony once and for all.

Except on pc the multiplayer is free and exactly the same.

>shits on burnout

really it shits on a completely different genre of game that it shouldnt be compared to in any way?

>he uses w10
kys

>shits on Burnout
You shut your fucking whore mouth

change.org/p/washington-post-remove-the-washington-post-review-from-uncharted-4-s-metascore

Is Horizon better than The Crew?

>metacritic

When did it become acceptable to post this?
What's next, vgchartz?

You can disable all of the spyware. Windows 10 is fine if you know what you're doing.

How well would a 780TI run it?

I don't understand how they haven't released a PC demo yet.

HAHA! A singular game on my platform of choice has been assigned numbers at a value that pleases me. U lose other platforms!! :)

I think ill reward myself with some Dew n Doritos GAMERFUELtm TO THE MAX XBOX POINTS

>You can disable all of the spyware

Of course you can, there's definitely no spying going on. Good goy.

Christian Science Daily and KDramaStars said my xbox will suck mi dick sooo i win

Is the Pope catholic?

>A racing game
>GOTY

That'll be the day.

Isn't exactly this what sonycucks are droning about with Bloodborn?

Unless you're running qubes or tails, you have no room to talk.

Of course, only thing The Crew has at this point is a vast world and a Cops-N-Robbers DLC.

Why Cant Horizon have proper police cars?

It's almost like console wars are retarded.

Crew free now on uplay btw.

Not all of them are, no.

Infection is basically cops and robbers. No proper police cars but you can always find replica police paintjobs people have made.

NOOOO its NOT RETARDED

i MUST defend my PRECIOUS corporations from EVIL postTERS on 4CaHn

>Except on pc the multiplayer is free and full of cheaters.
FTFY

Give it a rest, Forzacuck.

>This kills the Xnigger.

Does Horizon have custom paintjobs like the Motorsport series?

Pretty painful if your GOTY is a racing game, an arcade racing game no less.

>full of cheaters

except its crossplatform with xboners

Yes, why the hell wouldn't it?

What kind of paint job are you going to get in GH3, guys?

I'm going to hope someone makes pic related.

FH3*

Probably some nazi shit

>Sonyggers will still never ever get Forza Horizon 3
>They won't even get GT Sport because it will be cancelled and even if it does release it will be shit in comparison to PC sims anyway

cant wait to do fuckn skiddies in a holden ss ute in byron bay in this game

How easy is this to do in the past games? Do you have to be a photoshop wizard, and is there an easy way get community made stuff? How did that even work on consoles?

>>This kills the Xnigger.
I'd rather it release on PC as well so I can play with my friends and so the game gets better sales; resulting in more Forza Horizon games.

All smiles.

get out you're being too reasonable

>get out you're being too reasonable

No u

An open world Xbox game looks better than a cinematic linear PS4 exclusive

Its true.

Also Sonyggers will never ever get it so it keeps the most cancer community away

>YFW SF V all the rage quitters are Sonyggers

>he never played Horizon

What else would be GOTY this year? Watch Doogs 2?

>people actually think Uncharted 4 won't win the majority of goty awards

Uh... do you remember 2014?

>Better sales
>PC

Yeah, like 500 people buying it, and the rest pirating it will surely help! :^)

>pirating it

Is it possible to pirate UWP? If so it must take the piss to crack. I'm genuinely curious.

If a simple racing game is your personal GOTY then your opinion no longer matters

Only reason it wasn't forgotten a week after launch was the Washington post debacle

If a simple TPS game is your personal GOTY then your opinion no longer matters

Uncharted 2 and the last of us swept the goty awards. 4 won't be as dominant but it will win the majority because of muh naughty dog.

Why wouldn't be if it's a legit good game?

Uncharted 2 was a mediocre platforming game that came out in 2009 that people only liked because muh character drama

same with TLOU

>Looks like Sony delayed Gran Turismo Sport because they knew they get crushed by this game.
yeah since when two completely different games compete with each other ?

Except that they got many GOTY awards and have a high metacritic score.

What does this game do different than the last 900 Forza games?

>TLoU
>Platforming

then how come all pc games are not xbox 1 games

CuCked console

sorry

ladder and pallet moving sim

how do I get around to buying the win 10 version cheaper?

The MS store isn't accepting my card

*and PC

best played on other hardware

multiplat threads are boring

*and PC

>BUT ITS ON PC
>HELL NO ILL NEVER INSTALL THE BOTNET WIN10 HAHAHA

>Never ever on PS4

I only like sims so I don't like Forza that much.

Maybe I'll try this one out.

DUDE

FORZA

LMAO

Haha what the fuck

Forza Motorsport is a sim

The hype is real

>Never ever on PS4
we have better real exclusives

More games than xbox one :^)

please respond

>Buying Windows

You stupid fucking cunt.

>More games than xbox one :^)

Yup, that's it. I was debating on whether or not to get an xbone s, but I think I'm gonna bite during Black Friday now.

I don't use Windows 10.

So let me get this right.

If I preorder the xbox one physical game on amazon.

I can put the code on my windows 10 xbox live store.

I don't have a xbox, would it work? or must I have a xbox? I understand I can just buy it off the xbox live store on windows, but I want to get the prime preorder discount.

ran through the sony fag translator

"DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEE"

who said that I paid for windows?

reading comprehension faggot

lot of fanfare for something that isnt exclusive tbqh

protip: buy singaporean gift cards, then buy the game with those from the singaporean store. the game costs 70€, i used tih smethod and it came down to 45€.

More of the same garbage.Forza is like fifa. Released every year without improvement worth 60$.
ps.graphics looks like 360 game

Basic shapes, lines, and color fill in. Everything can be uploaded to share for free. Entire car model designs can be saved.

its not even an exclusive either

the best exp is on PC

It is not like you have a PC sonygger. Remember you love the feel of a console.

and where did you buy those from?

N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

>and shits on Burnout

Don't do that.

Sonyggers post both of those constantly.

we have higher rated games

>buy singaporean gift cards
Where, pls guide for retards m8

>Sony CoD deals
>BLOODBORNE BEST GAME EVER THOUGH NEVER EVER PKEKS LOOK AT THIS METACRITIC SCORE

Man, can't wait to play this on PC! Who would play this on an Xbox One anyway?

Crossbuy is for the digital version only

Dude you are playing on console you do cannot talk about spyware. Consoles probably send out so much of your fucking data. The enterprise edition of W10 will be free of spyware because people are demanding it and Microsoft needs enterprises.

There are dosens of also on pc games for ps4 and sonyggers doesn't brag about them you shill

NEVER EVER

bloodborne is exclusive

forza is not

Xbox one isnt the best place to play forza

Ps4 is thebest place to play bloodborne

So Forza Horizon 3 is basically a PC exclusive. Can't wait for the other PC exclusives too come. What happened to PC having no exclusives?

>annual racer
>also on pc
>never ever

pls, it's like taunting on pcfats they won't play NHL 2017...

>Damage controlling this hard

PYF when Sonyggers will never ever win

Yeah... Nothing can beat Burnout from Burnout 2 to Paradise.

Nice try, OP.

Burnout 2-Revenge is great. Paradise is ugly as sin, and killed the franchise.

Forza is a PC exclusive you cannot play it on the PS4.

>Damage control
pointing out multiplats
>Damage control
looks like xbox fans are a little soft bout getting CuCked

if you pretend hard enough, you can pretend forza is only for you, even though it will be turning more tricks for MR. Nvidia

>pc exclusive
Pc is even more irrelevant than nintendo. Pc is platform where all people do is hope for console exclusives. Pathetic. But what can you expect from platform that sole contribution is indie shovel ware and green light never released more shovel ware.

>ITT

>more irrelevant than nintendo

And still cucked xbone from every game ;-)

>it's a "Cred Forums on driving games" thread instead of an "/o/ on driving games" thread
Game looks fantastic, the early access locked to the ultimate edition is fucked up and the season pass is classic MS jewing but it's probably 90% supercar wankery anyway so who cares, Cred Forums needs to get some fucking taste and stop using public transport like cucks.

> Mfw I have two xbone and a gaymen peecee.

>Mfw I figured out how to get 3 copies of the game to run at the same time from 1 digital copy. By keeping my gamer tag signed into one xbone, and having the other be My home console , while I play on my pc.

I used to buy physical but this shit is useful when you actually have other people to play games with.

>Pc is even more irrelevant than nintendo.

The biggest and fastest growing gaming platform in the world you mean.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-01-26-pc-trumps-mobile-console-in-booming-usd61bn-digital-games-market

>inb4 MOBAs, and indies
My rebuttal: Minecraft, dudebro shooters and sports "games".

On the one hand I want to get into racing games but I can't because driving with a controller feels unnatural to me, especially manual.

On the other hand I can't justify buying a wheel and stick because I'm not into racing game.

What do?

This, Mario Kart is still the premiere racing game.

-t project cars early adopter.

more like insecure xbros shitposting their own thread with false flags

>Minecraft
that game started and is more popular on PC.

>most important platform
>had to wait 2 years for GTA5 (multi-plat)
>Red dead never released
>gets broken ports constantly
>will be cucked yet again with ff15

So you can't get into racing games, because you'd need a wheel. You won't get a wheel, because you don't like racing games.

Jesus fuck. Sauce?

>that game started and is more popular on PC.
No, it isn't. Minecraft is like at the top of every console sales list. Nobody buys it on PC.

>"more like insecure xbros shitposting their own thread with false flags"

>and shits on Burnout
Man, shitposters are really desperate nowadays.

Yup, that's my problem. I don't even know if I'd like them or not if I did get into them because the controller just feels so completely wrong and unnatural for controlling them.

>proving my point

here's your (you) you attention whore :^)

>everybody lives in america

>if game isn't on steam it means it isn't selling

t. gabencuck

If you live in a country without roads then I think you have a serious problem.

>he uses xbone
>the same xbone that confirmed it was using the kinect to collect audio and visual data
lmao

He's a slut for it, isn't he? Suppose he needs it as a substitute from the lack of attention he gets from his mother.

We are talking about objective facts here schlomo. The objective facts are that the PC gaming industry is even bigger than mobile and is quickly growing. GTA 5 definitely sold better on PC than xbone and so do all multiplats. Exclusives are dying out because of big gaming budgets. FFXV is definitely coming to PC and if you do not think so you are literally high. Japanese games ALWAYS do better in the west on PC from Souls down the line to some visual novel. As for broken ports they are not broken they are just console ports. People hate Arkham Knight because it performs like a console would.

Picked it up the other day and I'm enjoying it.

Only issues are the constant pushing of DLC (Imagine you'd actually bought this game and had this shoved in your face?) and reddit-tier nu-male-in-a-gang story

Not everywhere is as cheap as America you retard. In gas, insurance, value of the cars, fees to get a license, etc.

How can anyone be this fucking wrong?

is there any chance of this coming to steam like Quantum Break? I bought QB on W10 store and it wasn't a good experience desu

I don't want to buy this only to get cucked with a late steam release again

The Torture Club apparently.

That game blows ass

I'm not American either, but I paid for my licence, lessons, test fees, my car and insurance. If you knew the beauty of driving then you'd understand that it's worth the price. It's fairly cheap if you actually have a job.

This game

NO STOP IT. DELETE THIS

>protip: buy singaporean gift cards

you not gonna give us a link user?

Ask yourself.

>$139.95

Fuck no.
Even EA isn't this fucking greedy.
Even Bethesjew isn't.

Goddamn MS that is some 10/10 fucking greed right there.

Do you think my dell xps 15 9550 could run this better than xbone. Its got a 960M in it?

No chance. QB was third party with exclusivity, Forza is a first party game.

Full disclosure, I'm an American and I do have a car.

You seriously can't expect everybody to fucking own one, lad. Especially if they live in a country with actually decent public transportation.

This game looks soulless.

Actually MS consider Quantum Break as first party as they own the Quantum Break IP.

>soulless

Nigga you obviously haven't played it

>works only on windows 10
>uses DX11

that looks really good, especially the backgrounds, it's probably the speed hiding the mediocrity of it but still, looks good.

No, I'm expecting you and other anons that should know better to be able to drive and own a vehicle, rather than being cucked and robbed by public transport. I don't expect everyone in the world to own a car.

>one hundred million LoL players

I'd be too embarrassed to talk if I were you.

nice pop in

It's not even a review. It's an opinion post. Does meta drop lowest scores before averaging out?

Not everybody can afford that is the point, you fucking moron.

I'll see you in /dbt/ hondacuck

See my rebuttal friend and learn to read next time. Dudebro games such as Caw of dooty, ASS Creed, and sportshit are even worse than LoL. I'd be embarassed to talk about consoles if I were you.

Better to have some pop in than no game like in your case.

It's also one of the most popular games on console, morso than any console exclusive.

>dudebro
>caw of dooty
>ass creed
>sportshit

Are you 12?

see

see

About the same.

960M == Desktop 750Ti == Radeon 260X == Xboner GPU
>PS$ GPU == Desktop Radeon 7850/270/370

>Dudebro games such as Caw of dooty, ASS Creed, and sportshit are even worse than LoL

Nope, they're definitely not. You can now go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit about what you have to say on the matter anymore.

>>Red dead never released
Can you play RDR on PS4?
>shitty ports
Funny when the originals run even worse on consoles .

And why can't you afford it? Driving is a skill for life and if you're American then it's ridiculously cheap anyway.

I'm more of a Yamahafag.

I don't understand this picture... I want to play this game on my 1070....

ive seen people running fallout 4 on it at 60 fps so i was wondering if i could achieve that as well. I have a bone as well but if I can get 60 fps on pc id rather do that.

>would have had a higher score had it not been for a clickbait review
hmm..wonder what game that reminds me of

>I like those games
It's time to go back.

Metascore is still going up. Based Phil Spencer

I literally told you I can and I do drive. I'm just not a retard who thinks everybody in the world has the financial means to own a fucking car.

>still 30fps
>still not arcadey enough
Go play Burnout 3,4, or Paradise and then tell me 60fps isn't important.Tell me slamming a car into a side wall gets boring after a while.

Remedy owns the ip

>waah waah I don't have an argument g-go fuck yourself

Consolecuck is assblasted

Holy shit. I demand the source, right now !

Why do you even come to Cred Forums with your shit taste? It's literally the same game over and over again. At least LoL can be competitive.

Thanks for proving that you are indeed 12.

Also, LoL is a free-to-play game with microtransactions. 100 million does not mean 6 billion in total profit. If a game sells like that on console it does.

goddammit this console wars baby shit better not ruin my hype for fh3

If you don't like racing games just disregard it like you always do. No need to bring MUH CONSOLE WARS into this.

>defending reddit
Underage b&'d.

So what's the metascore if you remove that BS 40/100 one

Pssst, Sonygger:

NEVER

EVER

*revenue

>all those paid reviews
yes yes well done microsoft well done

Sonyggers are angry Xbone and PC got a 91 exclusive they can't play. Sorry PC bros but you will have to deal with this for a bit before they get bored and fuck off back to neogaf

89/100

>Thanks user!

>BS

ill never play LoL or WoW either

so?

Is all the bullshit they pad the ultimate edition with even worth it?

Probably not.

are they dlc passes?

Judging by this thread I have a hard time believing Reddit is worse.

The 3 DLC you get are
>Motorsport All Stars
10 extra cars
>Car Pass
New monthly car packs until March 2017
>VIP pass
New cars, events "and more"

Not sure if the VIP pass will include future expansions. I think in FH2, it didn't.

Doesn't all the DLC included add somewhere between 70-90 cars?

>Looks like Sony delayed Gran Turismo Sport because they knew they get crushed by this game.

No, they are taking their time with a superior game
gematsu.com/2016/09/drive-girls-first-details-screenshots

Pretty much all of them just get you more cars.
The car pass over the next couple months, the other two instantly.

the microsoft store you morons
just google microsoft store singapore and it takes you to the site, then you buy the cards

72 cars about

>superior game
are you aware of what happened to the last two gt games that went up against forza? they got destroyed

>tfw dual booting win10

>tfw getting a nice new xbone controller in the mail soon

>tfw this game is coming out in a week and looking to be really fucking good

No it's not, it's occupies that weird "semi-sim" market, kind of like War Thunder.

And Horizon is even less realistic.

Assuming im a part of sonygger fanbase

Project harder braindead microshill cuck

GT5 alone sold more copies than the entire Forza series together.

>sales

The demo made my jaw drop and I don't even like racing games.

any luck this could work in clapistan?

I'm ready to shell out but I don't wanna pay full price if I don't have to

>GT5

what about GT6?

You just change your OS region to Singapore to download it I think. Any region can do it. I don't know how this affects updates and DLC though.

try to buy here with cc or paypal microsoft.com/en-hk/store/p/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-edition/9nblggh4rq2x

yeah ill need a [citation] on that

You're getting mixed up with Alan Wake which MS sold to Remedy. MS 100% own QB.

>caring about forza horizon 2: 3rd world country edition

It was a poor experience because of Remedy, not because of the store itself.

UWP/the store have ZERO bearing on poor optimization.

See: Killer Instinct, Gears UE (fixed), Forza Apex all of which run on toasters.

>that synopsis
how does this even work? Is it still a racing game, or is it just RCT but with cars instead of people?

This guy gets it

Still racing. It's not a management sim or anything like that, you can just pick events and earn more points and shit like that by placing high and making the event well received.

>Sales are indicative of quality

>you own the festival now
>you somehow make it better by competing in your own festival's events and winning

turn 10 pls

>muh sales

I guess that DaS 1, 2, and 3 are all better than BB because they all sold more, right?

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

all Souls games are shit

>muh metascore

I guess that means bloodborne is also the best

You mean DaS 2.

bb is 92, ds2 is 91

>moving the goalpost

>Cred Forums trusts reviewers again
what ever happened to that kane n lynch controversy?

That's exactly how it works, you're meant to be a famous driver or some shit like that from what I heard in the demo.

>K&L
Garbage game series, only retards complained.

Good

I will enjoy this on pc

Fuck the xbone

opinions dont matter because me and my friend are huge fans of forza and dirt rally *shrug*
something something anecdotal evidence

So this is #4theplayers
Whoa

>mfw

The only issue they bring up with the review is that the game isn't DIRT Rally

What third world country do you live in?

>moving the goalpost to metascores
>in a thread about metascores
uh

youtube.com/watch?v=AfsIDKwYGQE

Thank you for helping fund the next xbox :^)

>being this much of a newfag

it was that it was given rightfully low reviews and then people got fired for it

trusting review sites is pointless, devs just pay off the reviewers

Looking at sales of simultaneous releases of the series, it seems fans buy way more GT than Forza.

fuck off sonypony
I hope the console industry collapses and takes your shitty company with it.

Europoors only buy FIFA and racing games and they're mostly Sony supporters.

Without Eutopean support Forza will never beat GT in sales. But Forza has always been the better racing game.

Your playing on Windows 10 through the Xbox app. Xbox isn't just a platform it's a service as well. You just gave money to the xbox team.

This. Phil even mentioned it in a interview.

You retards talk like MS isn't getting your money at the end of the day. Your console wars mean zilch.

>Best racing game ever
>Not Need For Speed Carbon

literally every single cent that you pay ms on the pc goes towards xbox you idiot

not the best but it really is pinnacle of nfs series

>That white car! Could it be...?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3bkKczHxVE

this much fanfare for a mutiplat

>Carbon
Are you fucking retarded

Dude, this looks legit shilling, and I'm not even hating, I pre-ordered it already and it's prolly gonna be my fav game this year, but this is stupid, Burnout was just too good

Also NFS MW (2005) and Midnight Club LA exist

>carbon

but yeah nfs has been getting shittier and shittier. Forza Horizon is everything they wish they were

gotta put the custom paint job on it

>Displacement is back
Thank fuck, playing FM6 was fucking painful, not knowing what sized your engine was anymore after boring it out or such shit.
Can you still V8 swap the trueno? Any ridiculous V12 swaps?

supporting software =/= supporting hardware

nice try though

>Carbon
>pinnacle of racing games let alone the NFS series

shit taste

Is it worth ordering this on PC? I've only played Forza 2 of the series and thought it was really fucking good, but I never really played Horizon and don't know what it's about.

>what is Persona 5/FFXV

Believe or not, that image just sold me the game

This desu

Hasnt been a good driving game since Burnout 3.

No use buying xbox hardware

All xbox one games are PC games

ALL PC games ARE NOT xbox one games

piss poor value

>have friend with xbox
>put your profile in his xbox
>change region to China
>make sure you do all needed steps
>buy game way cheaper

It's tied to your account and region free

Forza 2 but open world, that's basically it.
One of the few games where you can take an ancient "hippie van" Volkswagen, slap a twinturbo V8 in it and go nuts while eating Ferraris and the likes for breakfast.

But is it better than Need for Speed Underground?

It comes out Thursday at 11PM Central

I preferred Revenge for traffic checking, but you're not wrong.

Bloodborne is still better all shitposting aside.

Horizon 2 was, so I would assume so.

When's the PC pre-load?

The Ars Technica review described it as "Test Drive Unlimited, but done right".

It's an open-world racer that's not quite arcadey enough to be an arcade racer, but it's way too far off from a sim. Got shitloads of customization, though.

If you paid 100$ for the ultimate edition. The rest of us plebs have to wait for the 26th.

Revenge kind of made traffic a joke for that reason, you no longer had to dodge traffic with quick microcorrections in the super cars.

It is the successor Need for Speed underground needed, not the horrible shit that was carbon and onwars. Most Wanted I'll give to you, but that also strayed a bit too far from the underground games.

they said "before thursday" so probably like tomorrow night

This sounds great then, I loved the likes of Midnight Club 3/NFSU for its customization options but I really like the arcadey-sim of GT and Forza.

>Most Wanted I'll give to you, but that also strayed a bit too far from the underground games.

It was literally Underground during the daytime.

So what I don't get is will the pc version have more adjustable graphic options or will it just be base options like the xbone?

>niche japanese goth game
>good

Well, it made only head on and bus collision dangerous. I liked it for the power fantasy tbqh. Playing pool with cars was fun.

I just can't wait more anime cars in FH3.
forza.nyanborghini.daemon.asia/forza6/

Oh, and I don't know if the previous versions have done this triple edition packs, but are those car/VIP/All star packs available after release or is it only in those special packs?

Are they even worth it though? The Car pack kind of seems to be since there's new cars every month but the other stuff I'm not sure about.

Well it's got a fair load of car customization going on, not too crazy with the visual aspect like bodykits and shit, but you can spend an awful lot of time trying to squeeze everything out of that engine and stay bellow the performance index.

Half the fun was trying to figure out how you stuff that oversized turbocharger in your nip shitbox and still keep it eligible for the race

If its like 6 Apex then expect a good amount of graphical settings

>Niche
Never ever faggot.

diffrent dev

This is a very strange question to ask about a PC game published by Microsoft Studios.

These are the settings so far for Gears 4:

Dynamic resolution scaling (turn on/off, pick a percentage)
Enable async compute
Enable tiled resources
Lock/unlock frame limit
Disable vsync
Field of view
Display performance stats
Character texture detail
World texture detail
Effects texture detail
Lighting texture detail
Texture filtering (up to 16x anisotropic)
Anti-aliasing quality
Temporal AA sharpening
Foliage draw distance
World level of detail
Character level of detail
Motion blur quality
Motion blur intensity
Light shaft quality
Light scattering quality
Lens flare quality
Bloom quality
Shadow quality
Capsule shadow quality
Screen space shadow quality
Ambient occlusion quality
Ambient occlusion intensity
Post process quality
Screen space reflections
Enable environment reflections
Enable refractions
Particle spawn rate
Sharpening

FH3 will have more settings than Apex.

All-Star is just a standalone Car Pack with supercar shit.
VIP is a service that you get some free cars from, as well as getting boosted XP, cash and better wheelspins (random drops after races).
Season Pass is for 6 Car Packs which will have around 10 cars each.

/!\ Reminder /!\

The PC version is a bad port
The game releases in less than three days and reviewers weren't allowed to play the PC version

/!\ Reminder /!\

I didn't expect bodykits and neon and stuff like that, but do they keep the livery editor? People made awesome stuff with that and I remember having my own custom made car done in Forza 2.

I haven't read too much into the cross buy thing. I just get the feel that its just an xbone game you can play on your computer rather than its own release. Either way my gf bought me ult edition for my bday so I will find out.

Thanks!

Dont forget

>5 areas
>6 weapons
>720p
>2fps
>pc port coming soon anyways

That's like an integral part of the game they've been improving with every release. No way they're taking that one out.

I literally just watched a stream of Videogamer UK playing the PC version, so nice try.

Jesus, it really is alot cheaper.

It sold like shit. Normal people don't like playing as spooky anorexic characters in a setting that is a emos wetdream, it's just a weeb thing.

Nah it's just extra cars. You already get a dick load plus more always end up coming out for free.

I'm getting the game day 1, but like the other 2 the only DLC I'll buy is the Rally shit cause I get new cars AND places to race.

It is it's own release.

The xbox version is even a couple gigbytes smaller than the PC version.

They seem to have dedicated PC teams now.

So wait, a game which has almost no game mechanics except endlessly driving around in circles gets a fucking 90, are you fucking kidding me

>ibt times
>4/10 forza horizon 3
>9/10 no mans sky

How much did sony pay?

Can you get in trouble for doing that? Other companies have cracked down on doing shit like that before.

Hey hey hey, that's MY Mitsu and MY design

Nice one then, will you also draw it in FH3?

>driving has no game mechanics
Have you literally never driven a vehicle in your life or what? Being a good racing driver is far harder than whatever Souls shit you think is good for it's "hard" mechanics.

You dumb or what?

It sold 2 million copies on 1 platoform.

Non-racing game fans pls go

you can pretty much sum up every game like that faggot
>so wait, a game in which i endlessly kill enemies with breakes for dialogue sometimes without them got a fucking 90?

No need as that shit should be instantly usable in FH3, just like it's in FH2 too. All liveries done in any post FM5 game work in later games too and are automatically synced.
If not, just having the livery in your database, like having downloaded it at least once should sync it automatically for FH3.

Region free ftw

Last year I managed to get a full priced AA for like 20€ on Day One thanks to friggin Russia

Post your Eurobeat playlist.

yeah sure you did

amazon has codes for pc

Been doing it since 2013, not a single problem, MS didn't like it and tried to stop it but no one cared and thy just accepted it and let people buy wherever they want

Most people don't because it takes like half an hour of messing around to do something they can do in 10 secs so they drop full price out of laziness

maybe your mommy will buy you a new pc next year. :)

>own PC and PS4
>can play FH3 if I wanted
>I'm supposed to be offended because the Xbone got a 90+ multiplat

Good for whoever bought that VCR-looking thing, I guess?

Aw shit, time to go get a 20% discount hopefully.

What's a VCR?

That has 40 million owners, that's an awful attach rate. Not to mention that the game went on half off sales within months of releasing at various sellers like best buy, target, and amazon.

h-how

be sure it's the digital version

>the only genre that requires you to buy a $200 steering wheel set so it actually feels good to play

amazon prime

Xbox is a platform going forward. Why are you be offended?

Nah, playing horizon with a controller works fine. only games you need a wheel for are pc sims.

>playing arcade racers with a steering wheel

Holy shit, Xbongos trying hard with all the OMG SONYGGERS DESTROYED HEHEHE, how patetic. The war is over, you lost long time ago.
You don't have any exclusive, all your best games runs better on another platform. Deal with it and just shut the fuck out if you still have some dignity.

Imagine being this stupid.

who cares its all Microsoft as in windows

>literally no one in here is buying the xbox version
>still whining about "xbongos"

i don't even know what it's like to be this butthurt.

>all the fucking stupid console war shitposing in this thread

that's what I thought, th-thanks

Sorry, no one gives a shit kid.

This. The only losers today are Sonyfags.

Both Xboners and PC gamers are at least gaining..

You're getting btfo by mustards and xbots

Playing Arcade Racers with a toy steering wheel is stupid.

Everyone is buying the xbox version, its the same thing.

>literally no one in here is buying the xbox version
I am, at least I am buying the digital version and mainly playing on my Xbone, despite my PC probably being able to run it much better.

No, only limited cross platform. Like how gow4 won't have competitive matches with xbox one.

Im pc and ps4

so i win,

Xbox is cUcked hardware

All Xbox one games are PC games
All PC games are NOT xbox one games

inb4 running in the 90s and back on the rocks
You faggots seriously need to get some proper taste in Eurobeat.

yeah, gaining weight

Is this another racing wheel driving game? And I don't mean to ask if there are shitty pad controls. I'm asking if this is only truly fun with a wheel and you will always feel like there is potential locked away with a controller.

>"literally no one in here is buying the xbox version"
>my ass just told me that

Nice try tho.

Why? you can hook up the controller and tv up with your computer. what is the point?

>and shits on Burnout
Hey, woah man, I love me some Forza Horizon but let's not get crazy.

/thread

No Forza games are terrible with wheels because the force feedback is fundamentaly fucked.

On the contrary
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/forza-horizon-3-gains-online-co-op-but-messes-with-car-physics/

>But wheel users stepping straight into Horizon 3 from Motorsport 6—or even Horizon 2—will feel oddly cut off from their prior play experience. Much of the feeling of weight has gone from the cars, to the extent that we actually had to fire up the old game to make sure nothing was misbehaving with our wheel settings. We're not entirely sure what's been changed, but even with force feedback and vibration set to maximum, something feels missing.

The game is probably designed more for pads than for wheels.

>No, only limited cross platform

this is my new response to every game
i just want to get drunk and mash buttons in childrens games like a moron

I can't be arsed to get myself one of those xbone pad dongles, my storage space is running out and I've got all kinds of other shit going on on the PC aside for games.

My Xbone is plugged in the 50" in the living room, I can get comfy on the couch and pull some hektik skidz and hoon with that mad turbo flutter uleh.

Then why are you crying so hard about this? Just get the PC version and stop having a stroke.

what's good new eurobeat?

> having almost no good landscapes, like witcher/bloodbourne/ FFXV
> shit-tier textures, except for the cars
> no good story if that racing game even has any
> no interesting anything except for driving
> no atmossphere
> probably shit-tier soundtrack

> easily a 90/100
now you are fucking with me, right?

Le racing game!
Console war over!
Xbone is failing in every catagory and basically being force merged into pc because of inadequacy but that doesnt matter cause le racing gaym!! It was plan all along guise 4real!

>Windows 10
What do bros? I want to play this but it's locked away.

>driving without a steering wheel

I seriously hope you people never attempt driving in real life

>crying

always the extremes

just laughing at the cuCked xbox fans

just download the super eurobeat albums from 165 up to now and pick out the 2 or 3 songs worth listening to on each album. if it's by david dima, save it immediately.
or just get seb 240, it's a ~2 hour mix of stuff from the late 90s to today.

> no atmossphere

Dude, you just described the complete contrary of everything Forza Horizon is about

If you don't like racing games it's fine, just go away, we don't want you here either

>comparing arcade games to real life

You are either under 18 or functionally retarded. Possibly both. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

>having almost no good landscapes, like witcher/bloodbourne/ FFXV
uh no it has junglez n shiet, the scenery is great
>shit-tier textures, except for the cars
waste of resources
>no interesting anything except for driving
customization performance and decals, creating cool events/game modes, use the drone and shoot some cool videos
> no atmossphere
eh ok
>> probably shit-tier soundtrack
subjective also you can use your own music/not an argument

kiss yourself

There's literally over 350 different SEB albums. 191 to 200 is a pretty nice selection, but if you want a more Akina-arc kind of tone you want to try the albums from 70 onwards.

you can just buy the cord cheap senpai

> no good story if that racing game even has any
> no atmossphere

This thread is about Horizon. What you're describing is Literally Every Driving Sim Ever. DIfferent game, chap.

>no atmossphere
>probably shit-tier soundtrack
>having almost no good landscapes, like witcher/bloodbourne/ FFXV
>shit-tier textures, except for the cars

RETARD ALERT

Why sonyggers still think exclusives are important?

>tfw I get to play a game with my PC games.

Fuck her fast and strong, nvidia.

What cord? THe USB one?
Then I would need to drag my piece of shit PC in the livingroom, hook it up on the TV and all that shit. Naw man, I don't roll that way. PC stays in the "nerd lair", Xbone stays in the living room.

>B-B-BUT YOU CAR GAME IS ABOUT CARS

but you are already directly comparing this score to other games
in comparison this cheap to make game should never get that high of a score
you can call me retarded all you want, but this game should be a 70 max

see

aw. i bet your mommy told you that you wii wheel in mario kart was just like real life too, huh.

that's adorable.

buy a longass hdmi cable or steam link devic + that wireless logitech keyboard touchpad combi and the wireless usb device thing for the xbox controller for the pc

Friendly reminder that the people complaining about a driving game getting a bad review are same busriders who have never watched Initial D.

So I need windows ben 10 to play this gay game?

More people get to play the game. I don't see how this is a problem and I own an xbone.

Literally the only thing justifying the PS4 now the original model is worthless and the pro is also a disaster.

My windows store refuses to open.
Send help.

*getting a good review

>but you are already directly comparing this score to other games

Oh hey someone finally realized the retardation of review scores, maybe they're finally having a revelation of how stupid the syst-

>you can call me retarded all you want, but this game should be a 70 max

Oh, nevermind.

so are you going to link to this stream?

>more people get to fuck my wife, I don't see how this

happen to have link for that seb 240 for example? usually find almost anything but super eurobeat things are well not that popular

>windows 10
>on a pc
>on a console

Buying a wheel for an arcade racer is pretty retarded.

Scores are shit, I'll give you that, go read fucking analysis if you don't like them. Really, go ahead, ignore the score and read the fucking thing

You'll be pleased to fin that they analyse the game, they don't compare or anything, they actually talk about the game and it's quality

now if there were any good racing games on mobile

REMINDER
Microsoft owns both Xbox and Windows, FH3 is only available on windows 10 and xbox one
You know what that means? It means FH3 is still a MICROSOFT exclusive, also praise microsoft for realizing that the pc market is actually worth it, unlike Sony which still tries to go AGAINST it.

not just 10, but the windows 10 anniversary update ;^)

see

>implying you are not being an assmad faggot on duty here
>with the autism intensity of barneyfag mind you

:^)

idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=42331
Has every single Initial D SEB, main SEB volume and other special albums. Use an FTP.

t. CuCk

>Sonyggers literally on verge of chimping out

kek

this is your platform's legacy

I'll be upgrading just for this.

$1000 upgrade
$100 game

$1100 all up

A movie entertains you for 2 hours and you pay $20 so for it to be on equal terms I have to enjoy approximately 110 hours of Forza3 which I can see easily happening.

See

I am planning on upgrading my chimputer too

Sonyggers BTFO lmao

see

Console Wars aside, can we all agree that this is the BEST racing game to date? Aside from weather which driveclub still has, FH3 is the best in every single way.

IT'S NOT FAIR SONYBROS

Thanks. I'll check it out.

get faster ram it improves fps now (google it u fag)

RIP GT

>Console Wars
>over a multiplat

Bloodborne.

How do i get my Warthog code?? MS didn't send me shit REEEE

Nope. Open world racing games are trash.

>Sonyggers will NEVER EVER play Forza Horizon 3

How could you know if you didn't play it?

user, you know this game is god-tier
Dont you want to play good games?

see

>microcucks will never ever play an exclusive

kek

>Implying Sonyggers have a PC

Let me re-iterate my first point

>non-racing fans pls go

so this is the power of making games for the players they spoke of... whoa...

SEB has a ton of hidden gems, you just have to listen to an album on your way to work/college or when you're just posting on Cred Forums/playing a game. Find what works for you.
I'd definitely recommend to stay away from the first 50 or so since they're more italo-disco and not high-NRG.
Also, every 10 albums (60, 70, 80, etc.) is a mix album of older songs.

>after all the PC shitposting they suddenly have a decent enough one to play vidya

itsfuckingnothing.gif

Even if this game is good, open world racings are just another kind of games altogether anyway, they can't replace track based ones or be "better" than them.

>Sonyggers literally only have one game

Which is still more than ps4 lmao

Objective Fact: Open world is cancer for racing games

Man, get your facts checked.

Yep once you buy a decent CPU+mobo+ram+PSU expect it to last 10 fucking years, so get rekt console fags.

gg ez

>literally have one more than microcucks will ever have

I look forward to FH3 and I'll buy it but I agree with you on the open world racing games..
why not just put a shit ton of actual racing tracks instead?

Mistress T confirmed the greatest.

vod?

>still no PC preload

WHAT THE FUCK

Because that's what Motorsport is for?
Horizon is the arcadey game with physics based on the Motorsport engine.
If you want real tracks, wait for FM7 next year, which will also be on PC.

Tomorrow or Thursday.

They have something like that

Its called Forza 1-6

That's why Motorsport exists.
Forza offers best of both worlds.

PC version isnt finished yet, should be done by xmas

Because its alot of work?
You make a open world and give the community a tool to create events/races for themself and you have a infinite numbers of race tracks. But I actually agree I like the invisible wall racing of the older Need For Speed and Burnout titles the most.

>Piggybacking this hard off of Microsoft titles

Just as bad as the Playstation fanboys who list GTA V and Metal Gear Solid as Exclusives

Making a whole world to play in has got to be a lot of work as well tho
Yeah probably unfortunately I only have the PC to play on.
What is FM7?

Anyone that says Open World racing is bad has obviously never played Midnight Club 2 or 3.

>Not only that, it's objectively the best racing game of all time and shits on Burnout

thats funny because burnout is shit. takedown was decent, paradise was shit.

The Horizon series is great, but Burnout 3+4 is still the gold standard.

How is Motorsport as a sim? I've only had Gran Turismo.

Actually it is this entire board that attributes everything to Sony, exclusive or not. When titles like XV have bad footage, you see Sonygger taunting as much as XV drone taunting because somehow people forget XV is multiplat.

yes, why hasn't anyone ever thought of just making a game with real cars with real handling and real tracks before? we definitely haven't been getting one of those games every month for the past five years.

Forza Motorsport 7. The trend right now is to release a new Motorsport game every 2 years, with a new Horizon in the break year.
FM6 was last year, FH3 is this year, FM7 should be October/November next year.

It ain't a sim really, way too arcade for that. it's still loads of fun as you can stuff a monstrous turbocharged V8 in a tiny corolla.

I don't really mean tracks like that but more like Need for Speed 3 where you driving on the street and stuff out in the world but it was still closed in with invisible walls and what not.

Forza Motorsport is a simcade, as is Gran Turismo.

So you mean fictional illegal street circuits?

Sooo, like in Forza Horizon

and honestly five years is generous.
simfags are worse than madden players. at least they wait a year before buying the exact same game again.

AHAHAHAHAH

Can't really say i'm surprised, the Forza series is pretty great and the Horizon games more so. Any word on the PC port?

So...Why do they still call them "CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE...and Windows 10" Why not just say "Microsoft Exclusive"?

Yeah driving laps around a track on the streets of Paris for example and really mastering that lap instead of driving from A-B that seems to be the thing in these open world games.

Also it with different tracks you get to do more variety with the locations. Been playing a lot of GTA 5 racing and it's fun enough but kinda boring to be locked to LS only.. same with this and Australia.

>All those unappealing games
>listing an emulator

t. buttmad pcuck with no games

>all those mediocre and unappealing games
>listing multiplats while shilling for PS4

Nice try sonygger.

I just wish there was real modern arcade racing games.

Well it's not like it's just the outback or just a forest, there's a variety of settings, so hopefully events don't get stale.

Why is Ace Combat and GT listed twice?
That being said, the new AC is probably the only reason I'd be considering a PS4. Then again, it being on UT4 has a very high chance of it landing on PC too, which would make a PS4 completely pointless for me.

Ebin.

Go back to your 15 year old gamecube games and shitty boring sim shooters

>metacritic
kys

Yeah I don't have a lot of experience with Forza games and what I've seen so far has been a lot of off-roading but it's from the beta so I understand it's just a tiny part of the content.

I'm gonna buy it anyway because I'm tired of racing around in Los Santos.

>Uncharted
>Horizon
>Horizon again
>Kingdom Hearts which isn't even exclusive
>Phil on the Sonygger boat
>PS4 dropping multiplats on the PC when the games were on PC first

This has to be one of the worst consolebait images i've ever seen.

>then the games come out and they're all mediocre trash so people scramble to put together another collage list of unreleased sony gamed + Bloodborne

You all have been doing the same thing for three years now, it's pretty fucking predictable.

PC PRELOAD IS UP FAGGOTS

>Uncharted 4
>Ratchet
>Hellblade
>No Man's Sky
>Star Ocean 5
>Arcade ports
>Vaporware
>Remasters
>Multiplats

Am i supposed to be impressed? You forgot KoF btw

Shit that looks Awesome

nice autism blocks

>ignores shitty looking games= autism

Sonyggers really are desperate now.

System's been out for 3 years and there's only 3 released games worth a shit

Wow I am so jealous omg $300 is sooo expensive compared to my $1500 rig I saved 2 weeks for

It's not as good as burnout, but FH2 was the best arcade racing game I've played in eight years. Got a good feeling about this next one.

Picking the ultimate special edition with 10 million unnecessary extras, OH GEE I WONDER WHY ITS SO EXPENSIVE

>stream of Videogamer UK

youtube.com/watch?v=5PS1O-z2lmo

>"Come play Forza Motorsport 3 with us on the Xbox One and see how lovely it looks.
"

?

>3

That's an odd way of spelling "one". Even then, the game isn't so unique that you can't play something else very similar to it on another platform (PS3/360/PC)

>PC Preload is up
>Nvidia and AMD will have their Game Ready drivers up tomorrow

It's scary how competently M$ are handling the PC version of this and Gears 4

>Mario Kart

Sonic and All Stars is better.

The best kart racer is Diddy Kong Racing.

I was trying to be nice to the Sonygger but Bloodborne actually isn't even that great once you beat it the PVP's nonexistant and the Chalice Dungeons are boring as fuck

t. ex-idort who sold his shitty PS4

>i-it's all shit, I didn't want to play it anyway
>I'll draw black boxes, that'll show em

Your posts are the definition of autism. kill yourself you toxic pcuck

>PVP's nonexistant
kek
>Chalice Dungeons are boring as fuck
only when over-leved

>Responding to a post about console wars with a console war post

Fuck off

>kek
Dunno if it changed after mid-2015 but the bell system was fucking retarded and made pvp impossible to connect
>only when over-leveled
Nah, I had 3 builds at different levels and the repeating bosses were boring as fuck. The only bosses that were fun was Amygdala and Queen Yarhnam

>Not CTR

>even then the game isnt so unique that you cant play something similar
Thats literally the case for every xbox game lol

So multiplatform games count as games when it comes to Xbone, but not when it comes to PS4?

Console war shit is retarded

Well that's more especially true now since they're getting ported to Windows 10, but the 360 had some nice stuff.

No console is worth owning this gen, though. Other than maybe the Wii U but even then it's a big maybe.

Wait they're complaining there is too much to do hahah is this what fucking "journalism" is now

Bloodborne can't be played on PC, and it also isn't a racing game.

No.The difference here is that unlike with multiplats between PC/Xbone/PS4, the Xbone/PC games are all only available on MS's platform, like now PS games on PC are only available via PSNow (sony's platform)

It's not like some retard on PS4 screaming about how FF XV is basically a PS4 only game because no one owns an Xbone.

NFS is the only thing I can think of that's really similar to Horizon and even then it doesn't really include an offroad component or nearly as many customization or tuning options.

>What about hold accelerate to win racing games they are all the same
Not an argument. If you don't know anything about the genre than you have nothing worth saying about it.

Whats the difference between PC/Xbone and PC/ps4?

Why is ps4/ps3/psvita considered multiplat and not pc/xbone?

But that is absolutely retarded. There is no reason to get an Xbone if you have a good PC because this and Killer Instinct aren't exclusives.

The main difference is the fact that PSNow is all last gen games

Nobody said otherwise.

>Whats the difference between PC/Xbone and PC/ps4?
Unless the game is released only via PSNow, Sony won't be seeing any money form it. The W10/Xbone only games are only available on M$'s platforms. It's not available on GOG or STEAM or any other kind of service outside of the W10 store through their Xbox app.

Plenty of people in this thread said otherwise, and they're all retarded.

>sony wont be seeing any money from it
What the flying fuck does cash flow have anything to do with this? Do you work for microsoft? A consumer doesnt give a shit where the money goes.