This game is literally CoD MW2 of our generation

People that were never into video games asked their dads to buy a PS3 to play "That muh scary hard epic boss battle" a.k.a Broken Souls
"It has dark and souls in the name it must be badass! I'm the coolest kid in my high school"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lArofP1x7c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funny thing is Monster Hunter is a game for kids and it's infinitely more difficult than any Souls game

nah

But CoD is still that.

DS isn't even that popular.

but MH don't have memes
No dark energy, no dark rooms, no die 100 times boss, etc.

Kids are better at video games than most "adults"

What made you such an angry, bitter individual?

MW2 came out two years before Dark Souls you insipid fuck stain.

here come muh monster shitter autists

I bet OP is one of the people who never made it out of the tutorial dungeon.

I call this: denial.

Mostly because of the shit camera.

Playing dark souls makes you the cool kid in school nowadays? What the fuck?

>infinitely more GRINDY than any Souls game
Also lacking the actual 'game' part.

>retard kid
video related
youtube.com/watch?v=lArofP1x7c8

Not really.

I'm not even sure where this meme of MH being some difficult shit even started from. About the only thing MH has over DS in terms of difficulty is the monster HP. Aside from that, you get a ton of healing items and barely any consequence for losing.

>but MH don't have memes

>Try to criticize game
>"People..."

Nope.

What about fight the same boss 100 times?

Never link me that video again

As someone who played MH before Souls (maybe this is why I think Souls games are so hilariously easy) the combat in MH is not only more satisfying, but more challenging too.

A lot of bosses in Dark Souls can be killed in literally seconds if you have good timing/equipment, same can't be said for Monster Hunter. Again, maybe it's just because I played MH first, but bosses in Dark Souls have extremely limited/slow attacks and just feel like village-level monsters.

ANY high-rank or G-rank guild quest monster is harder than all Souls bosses combined. People were shitting themselves over Flamelurker, Ornstein/smough, any G-rank monster is literally trillions of times harder than those and that's fact. Monsters in MH are more aggressive, faster and have wider varieties of attacks. They don't after 30 seconds unlike in Souls. And with the verticality of the areas in newer MH games, combat is even more fun now. MH also completely shits on Souls in terms of weapon/armor variety.

Don't get mad because you fell for the meme and there are actually games harder than Souls.

watching yourself?

More HP =/= hard

About the only correct thing in your post was weapon/armor variety.

She doesn't deserve that view

>bosses in Dark Souls can be killed in literally seconds if you have good timing/equipment, same can't be said for Monster Hunter.
If there's one fanbase more delusional than Soulbabbies it's Monhun shiteaters.

freedom unite maybe
only because of broken animations and hitboxes

>MW2
>2009
>DS
>2011

she is the queen of Neo/V/GAF what's wrong?

>I gave this monster a gorillion health, and it seems agressive because we'll make the player move like they have cement in their ass!

I wanted to like MH but all it is is someone dropped a few WoW raid bosses into a barren field, painted a few of them different colors, and called it a game.