Why does America hate lolis?

Why does America hate lolis?

Because we like women that have womanly features

Holy shit, so Nutaku continues to censor their games? So much for "stopping to censor games" eh.

The Puritans.

Disgusting censoring.

>We
Speak for yourself you little homo faggot.

They're cucks

This

Women can have delicious flat chests.

Large A cup to Medium B cup is perfect.

Anymore than a mouthful is a waste.

We hate everything.

America and most part of the west can´t discern reality from fiction. Also the whole fucking lot of them are hypocrites.

Watch The Hunt and you will understand.

It is very common for Japanese girls to have childlike features and bodies because short petite body-types are common. Childhood is also idealized so many woman make an effort to act childlike and make fashion statementes to tha regard, all which aids in reinforcing this idea.

In the west petite body types are rare and most woman usually have some sort of curves by their teens and we tend to idealize maturity so those are preferred.

Uhh what does she say in the original? I don't speak autistic moon runes

I don't get it.

Her face and body is exactly the same, just she has boobs.

Who the fuck this supposed to fool/please?

Because it's a normal response to be alarmed at shit that resembles underage sex.

>turn loli into shortstack

Nothing but improvement, if you ask me.

There it is again.
>We
When you post here, you don´t post for the hivemind, you post for yourself, which also means you don´t speak for the fucking collective, not now, not ever. 18+, maybe your next birthday underage.

>In the west petite body types are rare
Spot the basement dweller.

Because america is full of niggers.

Does that mean that Americans prefer oppai lolis?

>they gave her boobs
>this is "unacceptable censorship" to retards on v
Okay i need to take a break.

Spoken like a true child. Did you see that nip slip of Beyonce? Holy shit rock hard cock, weed.

Kill yourself piece of shit. It's clearly censorship. That's worse than disabling h-scene because it also ruins the character, making her a character I can no longer fap to.

Are you sure you aren't the basement dweller? Asians are generally smaller than caucasians and more like to have a petite body frame.

This....uh....wow honestly I thought the one on the right was the one before censorship.

We love women that with lot of tattoos and drink Bud light. Lolis dont have tattoos or drink Bud light

This show was great. I wonder if the Moetan game will ever be localized...

Now we're talking. Only thing better is oppai loli with womb tattos

And yet Dance Moms is totally okay! I hate those hypocrites.

Oppai lolis are clearly superior.

Why would you want it to be localize? Who the fuck cares about dubs but normalfags?

They love 'em.

They just can't admit it.

It's difficult to understand the touching DS game in Japanese.

This.

No discrimination please.

That's an improvement

>dude your sister is hot
>shes 17
>ew, no! im no pedo!
>mfw true story
1: males like short girls but goes apeshit if they might get seen in bad light by people
2; the term is Ephebophilia you little shit, fucking 15-19, read a book ffs

you guys love curves, but a different kind of curves

I wouldn't exactly call the example in OP's image censoring, though. She wears just as much as in the original version. That being said, this IS a deliberate change in localization to make her seem older and bustier than she is in the original, which is a very related issue.

So yeah, not exactly censorship, but in the same category of localizations ruining the artistic vision of the original.

If her age is off the clock, she is old enough for the cock.

This user has fine taste.

whynotboth.jpg

Patrician taste.