Destiny thread

So how do you like it so far, Cred Forums?

bump

It has the best-designed levels in the game. Hats off to the live team.

Also everyone gets a sword, which ia really nice. It's like Bungie forgot how to design games for fifteen years and is now learning it again.p

You mean axe?

After you kill the Iron lords you get an exotic sword

Objectively bad game that requires 100+ dollars of dlc to make it a bearable grindfest with broken as shit pvp and very few archetypes in pve. Not to mention all the guns are navmeshed shit. And the exotics outclass everything by miles.

Is it true they nerfed Gally?

>Requires a Year 3 Galley
Fucking why

Compare it to a monthly sub MMO and it's a better value.

No shitty combat and fucking high production values on everything.

so people get swords now

Please tell me there is more then that one exotic sword in be game and that the smg leak is legit

yep its bretty gud too

New Khvostov exotic primary looks awesome

well there was exotic swords in Year 2
so yeah there is more than one

Why would people preorder? They confirmed that there would be a quest to get Y3 for Gjallarhorn.
>Paying for less content

I cant help but wonder just how many people are still playing it compared to when it launched. What is this the third or the fourth expansion? I cant imagine that many people are willing to shell out 20-30 bucks each expansion to keep playing.

Why is all the old DLC so expensive. And you need all of it to play the new shit. All I have is the base game.

I just picked up the collection, I haven't played in like a year. Any tips/advice?

Just play the story first

The base story, none of the expansions or anything?

Vanilla
Burning Crusade
Wrath
Cataclysm
Pandaria
Draenor
Legion

6th expansion desu senpai

Its exactly what we said it was. An incomplete game that is being parceled out in 30 dollar increments, + micro transactions.

Everything wrong with the video game industry today.

gibe sixty sheckles goy

Rasputin did nothing wrong.

I haven't touched Destiny in years. I stopped playing shortly after TDB because of how disappointing it was. Has the game really gotten better or is it just the same old shit? I don't mind the grinding aspects, it is an mmo after all, but the story was garbage and outside of waiting for raids there was shit all to do.

Despite initial server meltdown, I'm loving so far. Also huge graphical bump, maybe because it's only current gen

this is killzone shadowfall exclusive to the playstation 4 entertainment system ',:o

>huge graphical bump
>Posts different game
Is this bait? I cannot tell.

my niggerbros, spot Shadwofall in seconds

Iron Gjallarhorn is just a skin, you need to fuse it with the Y3 Gjallarhorn you get from a ROI quest in order to use it

What about the Iron Gjallawing?

Oh that makes sense I guess. I've set up an american account to buy games online for less shekels than from NZ and I'm overseas atm so I couldn't preorder.
Not sad about it desu, I don't care about the blacked skin.

same old shit, but bungiedrones will say it's a brand new game. Still fun with friends anyway

you can use it as soon as you pick it up from the postmaster

>people complaining about destiny's story because it's not as good as halo's

just because you were 12 when halo 2 came out, doesn't mean it had a good plot. It's an FPS first and that is what destiny is as well

no seriously destiny vanilla's story made Pupa look comprehensible

destiny is a shit game I've put over 150 hours into it since getting it last month and will probably preorder destiny 2

>destiny vanilla's story made Pupa look comprehensible
kek you couldn't be more right.

>no shitty combat

did they fix the waves of brain dead bullet sponge ai

let's be real here, wow might be bad but it's way better than destiny, has way more content than destiny, and those dlc's were released over several years. meanwhile destiny promised regular content updates and instead we got 4ish 20-30$ barebones dlcs

So, have they fixed the issue where you can't play with people on the same network as you?

Vanilla was shit, TTK was awesome, haven't tried Rise of Iron yet because I'm poor but I've noticed an improvement in graphics, seems they added in Anisotropic Filter or just made the textures better

I meant besides the taken King why include a weapon class with just 4 weapons

still better than me, i bought destiny and TTK and have put maybe 1/4 of your time in it, maybe i should grab the new dlc and go hard on it.

Destiny
>Barely any content at launch
>End game is god awful
>Gets only slightly better with DLC

WoW
>Lots of content at launch
>End game is better than Destiny
>Vanilla is better than with all DLC's

>inb4 Nostalriousfag