Wait.. It is not free?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Enjoy your dead game

>paid early access game

No, it's garbage.

that 20$ includes every hero in the game

>P2P for a game that already died once
Yeah no

>hurrr they should just sell their kidneys and found the game this way, why should i spend 20$
kill yourself you stupid fugs

will it become free when will get out of EA?

yes but you'll have to buy heroes with in-game or real currency
For 20$ you have literally every hero, including future releases

Thing is, it really looks just like bloodline champions which way pay 2 play, and died. I'm not saying it was not fun, but don't really want to play for the same game again.

>hurr they failed doing X once they should do X again
Your game is going to die again because you didnt learn shit. Well done shill.

>basically just LoL/DotA with a few gimmicks
>P2P that died once and is a rehash vs F2P games
Dead on arrival

>it's too hard for me to read the thread
piss off
just admit, you are here only for shitposting

>just admit, you are here only for shitposting
Im here to point out the obvious, no one is going to pay 20$ for a rehash that already died once

>>it's too hard for me to read the thread
Is it too hard for you to be sensible? The game DIED because it was both 1. Shit and 2. P2P when you could get the same shit from F2P games

No one is going to pay for this

Japanese moot please deliver us from this shitposting so that we may discuss videogames in peace.

>don't know anything about the game
>shitpost anyway

Get fucked, vidyaposters.

>posts game
>people criticize it
>WAAAAH MOOT SAVE ME
Fuck off to reddit if you want a hugbox faggot.

You think I haven't been in here enough time to have seen this same old routine a billion times? At least be creative if you're gonna waste your life doing this shit over and over, kek.

>i-im an oldfag no really!
Cool story shill

Sorry your dead game is dead. You should have learned the first time that your game isnt worth $20. Here is your last (you)

Dude nice. Do you actually get mad when writing this shit? Do you cry a little bit? Why don't you try to enjoy videogames for a change?

My fucking sides

Battlerite? More like Battleshite

>ITT: teens trying to be edgy and can't contain themselves because mommy didn't give them 20$
this board is a shithole

>not f2p

literally hype from 70% to -70% in a second.
the second coming of bloodline champions meeting the same fate it met

> Shit
it's like your opinion, man
>P2P when you could get the same shit from F2P games
well, funcom fucked them over, now they are on their own.

It's f2p on release.

>still shilling this DOA trash

This. Nobody in their right mind is going to play this for any significant amount of time when there are f2p opportunities available that are much more popular as well.

>this board is a shithole
Then fuck off to whatever hugbox you crawled out of and take your shit threads with you.

>people said rainbow six would be dead on arrival
>I have pages and pages of it
>it's still going strong
>overwatch is going strong
>battlerite has 6k people online

Honesty this board just screams doa for any game, even the ones they haven't played, then look to obvious examples of bad games to say "lol told u so" such as battle born.

The game won't be doa, no matter how much you wish it so.

It's f2p on release, p2p in ea which includes all heroes now, where f2p will do the league of Legends route for heroes

It's not a fucking moba, there is no minions, towers, items, or levels.

Fuck this board is full of underage retards

>people WANT f2p instead of keep the niggers out, no grind b2p

Is this the worst thread ive ever stumbles into? Is it league fags trying to pretend that f2p is superior? In what world do people want f2p over b2p? Christ I want to die

I played in the closed beta.

Game is fucking garbage, why anyone would fall for this meme again is beyond me. Maybe if it required some actuall skills instead of just cooldown management.

this is why I want to play it before buying

I played Overwatch during the beta and got instantly hooked so I preordered. Battlerite just seems pretty shallow

I guess I'll wait for f2p

>literally can dodge every ability
>"Maybe if it required some actual skills"
nice shitposting

I liked bloodline champions
I will play your game

Did you port over that weird tribal poison guy who could go invisible? That guy was my favorite. Also the chick with the dual maces that could spin

Characters move at a fucking snail phase, impossbile to miss anything, the first one who does a bad rotation with their cooldowns loses everytime.

>Characters move at a fucking snail phase, impossbile to miss anything, the first one who does a bad rotation with their cooldowns loses everytime.
If you press buttons too slow you gonna lose, you know
What the fuck are you even on. everyone have some escape plus CC, every skill is a skillshot, every champion has 10 fucking abilities.
It's the opposite - too hardcore for casual LoL shitters

I doubt devs are here, but most of the champions in Batterite are directly ported from BLC or some kind of mix from older heroes.

both are in.
hell they even reuse the same icons, just new names models and animations.