So, let's finish a chart for once and for all

So, let's finish a chart for once and for all.
I know there has to be way more edgy characters out there, stop fucking hiding them from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2GJkC8wXHw
youtube.com/watch?v=WzAMFzTKOEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Demi-fiend is edgier than Donte
Who made this crap?

Demi-fiend is certainly edgier.

Demi-Fiend leads demons to kill god and replace it with his own. Donte just tells a couple people off a few times.

Too bad there's no fedora scale, because the guy would overload it.

>Christopher
>edgy design

Why is JC Denton there?

Why the fuck is Christopher Robin on this, let alone at the peak?

>being this new

No he isn't, especially design-wise.
No, he's a blank slate and whatever route he chooses is up to the player.
>and replace it with his own
Lucy is not a god and YHVH is an asshole anyway.

>Design wise

you must be jesting

>edgy list
>pic related isn't anywhere to be seen
OP, state your case

I really don't see how a skinny teenager wearing shorts and shoes is edgy. His tattoos also aren't incredibly over the top and have a goofy side to it like when they glow when you're hurt or in the dark. The only "edgy" aspect of his design is his neck horn but that's fine.
Meanwhile Donte is opening his chest with his own bare hands to see if he has a heart or some dumb shit a 50 years old British guy thought was "cool".

Persona just means the vibes you get from someone's appearances, dud. Tattoos on a teen is next grade shit.
Personality is something different.

Why is edgy bad now? Those are usually the most amusing characters in anything. Also, why do people on Cred Forums, the edgiest imageboard of all time with the edgiest keyboard warriors, pretending to hate edgy things?

>edgiest imageboard of all time
>durr, i'm a newfag who doesn't have a torbrowser

put kirby on lowest edgy design, maximum edgy persona

Naoya's pretty edgy. Why isn't he up there?

Why is bayonetta even on there. her design nor personality are edgy.

Probably because it's made out of her hair or something.
I'm following vee's spot placements. No one is acquainted with all the character's here, so you have to take the words of anons.

fuk u, Cred Forums

>2 Hakumens

Don't give me bullshit like HE'S LE JIN XDD. Both Hakus have similar levels of edgy persona

>edgy list

WHERE THE FUCK IS HAZE?

>biohazard necklace
wew

it was an error
forgib

Wheres vincent?

>le epick Christopher Robin maymay
There are a few memes that auto-flag someone as a Redditor or 9Gagger who found the site from ED, and anything related to that shitty baseball flash game are one of them. It's like the legion of retards who post daily dose, when that meme died a decade ago.

Caim and Zero from the drakengard series

then who would you put the very top right?

add

Caim is already on there. Far right, a little of the way up in the black cloak.

Why is Akuma so low on the edgy persona scale

Haze is so much farther right than most of the ones passing him

Extremely edgey

Sub Zero and Scorpio

>Iori that low in edgy design
He hits all of the bases though
Black, white, and red color scheme and a gay-ass emo haircut

Add my boy Seth from Under Night In-Birth.

He's just as edgy as he looks.

Caim is there.

idk, where should he go?

Is Edgeworth actually edgy? Who dresses very formally.

literal H-HAYAI super

>no Sol Badguy

c'mon man

He's an edgelord in the first game, kinda cools off in the rest mainly because of hos whole "childhood trauma" thing being resolved.

>N
>Marche

Explain yourself.

Add Rean Schwarzer

>Litch King
>more edgy than shadow the hedgehog
memes

Is Sol really edgy?

>Reaper nowhere to be found

Well, alright.

N... well I just remember he had a very "you don't understand!" vibe throughout B/W.

Design Wise - Right below Ragna

Persona Wise - Mid right.

Add starkiller somewhere.

happu?

As long as you have "le funnay ironically Christoper Robin xD" at the top right, this chart is reddit incarnated

Where does this handsome man fit in

>Marche
>edgy
You guys are fucking retarded

Who would you recommend then?

You tell me, mayne.

delete or change position?

maybe a little less in both categories for SK.

now add this guy as mandatory moba character. if you are unfamiliar, his job is to consume souls.

Delete whoever put him there only knows him from fucking memes and never played FFTA

>Who would you recommend then?
Literally everyone else.
Fuck off with that ancient maymay.

Show us that you beat him then we'll talk faggot

Take him as seatholder until you name the edgiest of all edges, user. Those guys surrounding that spot are vying for it.

Chart's missing some Archer

All I know is he's less edgy than Sol Badguy but his design is around DMC4 Dante's level IMO

I bet you think red demoman is edgy too you faggot

Oswald is pretty edgy.

Does Fate; count as a game? The only exception on the list has been Guts, but adding a bunch of other non-primarily game characters would make the list heavy with Marvel shit.

Needs Skull Face from MGSV
Talks about how revenge can keep the dead alive

is Vincent Valentine on here yet?

Yes, user.

tuturu

If you really don't count VNs as games, there's Fate/extra. There's also Fate Musou coming out. They both have Archer as playable characters.

He tries to kill his past self, that's kind of edgy considering his reasons.

I think Shadow should be nerfed on the design scale

Sure, he's edgemaster prime, but he's still a cartoon hedgehog

God fucking dammit did bottom right just spoil danganganronpa for me?

How in the world did you avoid spoilers for that long?

Christopher Robin should by where Junko is. Non- edgy design, edgy persona

I already proposed this but the previous OP wasn't a memer and wanted the list to be serious

yeah, both games actually

I was just talking design wise
I don't know shit about Fate but his design is pretty decent and not edgy at all

Don't be too worried about it
All the main twists in DR have been garbage so far
DR1 twist was shit
DR2 twist was shit
DR0 twist was shit
DR:AE twist was shit
DR3 twist is shit
DRV3 twist will be shit too

By not having any interest in it until a few days ago when I started playing and discovered it was great.

Obviously I know it's my fault as the game is well past it's expiration date on spoilers.

Yep, and what's even worse is that Kyoko, Byakuya, Toko, Aoi, and Naegi are the only survivors in 1.

don't forget weedman

Antagonist from blade & soul, middle-to-high edgeness in personality.

I'm the same OP, nothing wrong with a joke, Anony! Choose a replacement if you want it to be 100% serious.
Anyways, Shadow was at the top for most of the time and no one was bothered by it.

Add goro akechi from persona 5

Max edgy persona, 25% edgy design due to costume

Assassin's Creed characters only look edgy on promo art when they have their faces shrouded in mystery. Aside from that they just look like monks

Is Bayonetta considered edgy?

Terumi needs to be higher desu
and he needs to be even further onto the right, just beyond its boundaries
because he really is that edgy
made to be irredeemable (literally)

>black and red
>white hair
>dual wielding
>oddly colored eyes

He's definitely got an edgier design than some others on that chart

Is Venom Snek edgy?

What about the Postal Dude?

>goes around killing everything
>gives literally no fucks, oblivious about it
>uses cats as silencers
>smoking recovers full health
>pisses on burning victims crawling in agony

>implying

Kaz is the edgelord in MGS5

No he's curved

>Ass Creed
>Not the edgiest design

Glad I found this was shit immediately, instead of wasting more time. 2/10 for the reply

If you have to ask then no.

Not that user but as I stated in previous thread, Nightmare, the litteral incarnation of the goddamn SOUL EDGE, could be the benchmark for edgeness as far as videogames goes.

If you're going to add someone from league at least make it aatrox or sion

Also, add saber alter to the chart somewhere

Massive spoiler for Persona 5, so feel free to ignore if you wish so that virgin eyes might be saved.

>being a monk is more edgier than having black, spiked armor with a crown, glowing red eyes and wielding a katana

wow user, it's like you are fucking retarded

alrighty.

is that her base design?

>He doesn't recognize Saber

Shenlong was a pretty edgy character personality wise.

Yes, if you're thinking about fate not being a video game, she's also in a fighting game

Alter is a grail corrupted version of this

>That reply

My job here is finished.

Also, S T A R C I T I Z E N

>Reaper
>no Roadhog
This graphic is painfully incomplete

or nightmare, or morgana, or yasuo. maybe half the league roster is edgy to a degree, and i'm not even considering others mobas. I had to choose one, or fill the chart with mobas characters.

CRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>nightmare

duh, nocturne, i'm retarded.

His design is not edgy at all. Cannot understand what OP meant by edgy personality. Can somebody explain?

That's true, I think you'd have a harder time finding league characters who aren't edgy in some way

Why is 47 on this? He doesn't even have a personality. He is literally a blank slate.

doomguy is definitely on the list, just because he's a bro that kills demons doesn't change the fact that he is now an awoken ancient...something

I think his design and his personality is a little edgier than scorpion, but not by much

>Donte is less edgy than JC Denton
I was going to complain about Haze not being on here at the top right corner that is rightfully his,
but this shit is just irredeemably stupid.

Did someone call for EDGY?

I see Asakim is already up in the top right where he belongs, here's the SRW series other top edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2GJkC8wXHw

>THE KING OF RUIN
>An ancient being from a dimension that thrives on negative human emotions who has possessed the father of the MC
>Pilots a two headed what the fuck monster robot that brings DESPAIR and DESPAIR
>The commanders who serve him are called the Melior Esse, Latin for Superior Beings, each embodying a different negative emotion

By |Persona| I mean "outward emotions of character"

I'm taking the words of most anons' of where placement belongs.
I only know like a half of these guys and my memory is shit to boot.

Here's a better pic for the chart.

removing christopher robin literally ruins the entire purpose of the graphic, you're a fucking idiot

there has to be an absolute, otherwise the comparisons mean nothing

Let's try that again.

>bayonetta
>not top right
Shit chart

Wouldn't Nightmare be the new absolute?

Even bigger spoiler, but also fitting. Same rules apply, ignore if you wish to save the eyes of the innocent.

Put the one-man apocalypse slightly to the left of Reaper, then either up or down.

if gonna put an league of assfaggot champ in, take Aatrox

Haze seriously belongs at the top right. I can't find an image of his newer conversation portrait, but seriously, he is edge personified.

Actually, here's a video with his conversation portrait in it:
youtube.com/watch?v=WzAMFzTKOEM

He seems like just a fat guy with a gas mask.

He's to the far right, his design itself is pretty tame aside from the biohazard necklace.

>dark, shaggy hair
>white tank top with a blazer
>le dead fish eyes
>that perpetual shit-eating smirk
Just because he isn't covered in spikes and shit doesn't mean he isn't some idiot 13 year old's idea of cool. His design is a simpler kind of edgy, but it's still edgy as fuck.

Already a lot of FF characters but I bet there's a place for Shadow (FFVI) somewhere.

How edgy is this tiddy ninja?

True.
But the chart is following a pattern.
More spikes would shoot him up.

>loner, assassin, mercenary

>"I'm a one-man apocalypse"
>not edgy

How edgy is Joshua ?

Soft. Very soft.

I hope you know how to read these type of charts.

Same as with assfaggots, I think adding mobage characters might make the chart explode

[memes]