Just signed the NDA

It's shit.

>NX is a portable Wii U gamepad. You can use them as additional gamepad controllers for your Wii U.

>Wii U and NX cross play will be a big focus for Nintendo in the future. Nintendo also assured us that NX was designed with the next home console in mind as well.

>In other words, BOTW is not the only cross platform Wii U game for NX.

so it's a handheld and not some sort of hybrid.

As someone who actually was there, you're full of shit.

Just wrote up a full disclosure agreement.

It's amazing.

>1.21 jiggaflops
>Looks like a banana and is edible
>Comes with Ura Zelda download code
>compatible with nintendo entertainment system cartridges

>NX is a portable Wii U gamepad
but that'd be an amazing piece of tech, more powerful than a smartphone even.

Regardless, you're full of shit since the NX is confirmed to be, or at least have, a console system.

Yes, it is a handheld.

Delusional.

My dad works for Mario Kart and he said you're lying.

Look, can we all just agree that whatever the NX is, it will be a gimmick console and not a traditional or adequately powerful home console and said gimmick will fail miserably?

Reggie referenced the NX as a home console in E3 2015.

>Home console
kys

No one wants a Nintendo home console other than faggots and maybe just maybe obese Americans

My friend's brother's neighbour's uncle thrice removed works for Nintendo and he says you're full of shit.

My wife son works for Nintendo and he says you're full of shit.

>You can use them as additional gamepad controllers for your Wii U.

Nope. That would necessitate a huge WiiU update, yet the team responsible for that have moved on from the WiiU

thanks now I can finally pre order a scorpio

Fake and gay

Not gonna lie, i've missed the fake nintendo leak threads before e3 this year, so i'm never gonna complain about them. Well, at least not unironically

>Comes with Ura Zelda download code
user, please. I've always wanted to know what a completed version of OoT would look like, but that just hurts.

If it's so shit why are you developing for it?

Go to bed Emily

Hey everyone I'm Iwata Jr and let me tell you about the NX

>760 GTX graphics card
>2.9 gigawatts turnover rate
>1.7 flops tougher than Wii U
>3 GB D/L, 2 U/L
>Google maps compatibility
>2 Mario games at launch, Sunshine HD and 3D World 2

>not a traditional or adequately powerful home console and said gimmick will fail miserably?
I'd rather someone try something interesting or ridiculous than make a third dudebro entertainment system with no games. I don't know why you want another multiplat box.

I work an IT job that has nothing to do with Nintendo. Currently eating Chinese food for lunch. About to head back to my job. I don't know anything about the NX. Ask me anything.

>nally pre order a scorpio

nintendo here people, OP is FULL OF SHIT

Guys I work for Nintendo. I can't say specifics about the NX but I can hint that it will be able to play Blu rays and DVDs.

How's your lunch? What did you order?

I got chicken and broccoli. They have a lunch special where I got a soda with it. It was 6 bucks. Pretty good, too.