Elysian shadows is back!

THE NEW ELYSIAN SHADOWS VIDEO IS HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=uAG6bwBd4Eo

The developers who promised weekly videos but haven't made a single one in an entire year are back with a NEW VIDEO with NO CONTENT promising a NEW VIDEO an ENTIRE MONTH FROM NOW!

I'm so glad Falco is putting our kickstarter dollars to good use!

I heard that there isn't a single picture of this guy online where he doesn't look like a giant asshole.

>I'm so glad Falco is putting our kickstarter dollars to good use!

That's your fault, champ.

I actually backed 2000 on this guy and completely forgot about this shit.

IS there a way I can do a paypal charge back? I would ask him for a refund but considering this image I doubt it'll go far, and 2000 is a lot to ask for back.

are you a rich oil baron? or do you mean canadian dollars

Dreamcast?

That money has long since been used to buy drugs.

>kickstarting a bad dreamcast game

Ur dumb

Yo hol' up.

People here actually gave him money? But why?

Ask him publicly for a refund and screencap all responses like in that pic so he can be further made fun of.

Also wtf is wrong with you for giving him 2k

The internet is retarded.
More at 11.

There wasn't a $2000 reward and the ones above $1000 had no backers.

BARKLEY 2 IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE KICKSTARTER TO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO Y/N?

Oh I wanna suck that guys dock. I bet he drieves a BMW omigod im having hot flashes. Hes rich, and definitely an alpha. I bet he has an anteater foreskin. So sexy and rich and macho!

What ever happened to that other dude with a shitty top down JRPG-ish video game that wanted Nintendo to give him a DS Devkit, and trashed his room during a 24-hour dev livestream over the comments?

I have no idea who youre on about but that sounds entertaining as fuck

That boy ain't right

No
Barkley 2 will continue to be vaporware

EXPOSED

But they constantly update and have livestreams? In what way is it close to vaporware?

So he ran out of money and is back to make more money from kids with their mums credit cards?

That's because I backed the $1000 twice between my account and my friends account.

>dreamcast

wut

Bob's Game right? I dunno I thought it was all an elaborate social experiment from the start.

They hired an animator who did not do any work for a whole year but they did not fire him.