They're gonna fuck it up aren't they

they're gonna fuck it up aren't they

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lnpRLJsK8ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

343i aren't making it so it's a good sign.

That generic as fuck poster

>343i

a better question would be how they fuck it up

Is that the Ark in the background? I don't remember any big battles happening there.

NOT
CANON

Also are the flood playable in this or is it just aliens v humies

isn't the game still 2 races?
why isn't the flood a race?
are brutes just going to stay with elites?

>CA

Time for DLC out the ass

who are those reinhardt looking niggas behind Tartarus?

It's set after Halo 5.

OD-HE-OD-H-OD-HE-HE-O-O-HELLJUMPERS INBOUND

Why are there 5 Spartans. I thought the spirit of fire only had 3?

CALL-CALLING-CALL-CAL-CA-CALLING ALL UNITS

>ALL UNITS
>LOCAL UNITS
>ALL UNITS
>LOCAL UNITS
>ALL UNITS
>LOCAL UNITS

>Ensemble makes Halo Wars
> Nails the fucking design
> New vehicles look like they belong in the Halo franchise, stays true to Bungie's design
> Looks great

> Halo Wars 2
> Design looks fucking stupid
> Returning vehicles look like shit
> Game looks like it's made of clay or plastic or some shit

No it's not. Anything post Bungie is not cannon. Not even Reach. They fucked that up hard and broke pre-established lore from the books.

>Not even Reach
I completely agree with this.

That is a plus but Ensemble Studios being gone is a huge minus. It will probably be loved by the halo crowd more because it'll be dumbed down to where they can enjoy it, but it'll probably be way too shallow to give any RTS fan their fix.

Halo Wars 2 is set after the events of Halo 5. I didn't ask for your opinion, that's how it is.

people liked the first one? i only played the demo and just from that it seemed like the most uninteresting RTS ive ever played

Halo fans love HW, RTS fans don't.

We need a new odst game or some don't of sequel to it.
343 seems more capable of writing stories that don't feature MC

Halo Wars was niche, I never liked it and only cared about the main numbered FPS Halo games, but I have the same opinions with the Metroid Prime series and like the 2D Metroid games better so you can take my opinion with a grain of salt.

>tfw they killed off Rookie

What does it matter?
It is a second rate spin-off of one of THE most overrated games of this millenium, and an RTS on console, which is its own kind of bad joke.
Oh, and the first game wasn´t exactly good as well, so really, what does it matter indeed?

Halo fans would sperg out for MC napkins and diapers.

I don't see how desu. Maybe fuck up the plot by having Cortana and prometheans be like the flood in the first game, but it looks solid otherwise.

I don't think so. If they stick to the bases from the first one, it will be a pretty fun game.

Fuck you it was awesome.

It's 343, it's non-canon.

I'm an RTS fan and a Halo fan, so suck my dick.

>MC napkins
I'd buy them desu senpai

Aren't the Brutes fucking extinct at this point? I'm pretty sure the Elites raped them back into the stone age

I enjoyed it for the Halo, but the lack of depth was disappointing as hell.

It's amazing that they had to dumb it down even more than what was in the first showing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lnpRLJsK8ms

Ok

Nah, fucking item descriptions for weapons in Halo 5 suggest that Brutes are now unaflliated raiders.

Fuck knows what happened to the Prophets and Engineers though

Different faction:
>The Banished is a mercenary organization and splinter faction of the former Covenant Empire that rose to power after the conclusion of the Human-Covenant War. The organization is led by the Jiralhanae warlord, Atriox.

>the Prophets
Everything is up in the air because >343i but canon post-Halo 3 was that the Prophets really DID go extinct because they were a slow-breeding race to start with and almost all their population was living in High Charity when the Flood fucked it up, so there aren't enough left for a breeding population, and they'll die out in a few generations.

>the Prophets really DID go extinct
Not him, so this is your headcanon?

Banished left before great schism, alliance of brutes and elites and some other races

There are properbly about two hundred or so around right? Kind of weird that no Prophet joined Jul M'dama or that no brutes did, since at least some brutes were religious zealots. And what the fuck ahppened to the drones between 3 and 4/5?

>anything past what I like in the story isnt a part of the story at all!!
sci-fi fans sure do get upset easily over lore

>Console RTS

Went back to their mudhuts and UNSC doesn't bother them.

It's on W10 too :^)

>Any Halo past Bungie leaving and 343 taking over
>not absolute dogshit

It's going to be shit.

the prophets have gone extinct like three times now

they'll be back

It cant be any worse than the first one.

>anything post-bungie is not canon
explain how reach is post-bungie

>people being this much of a faggot

If you hate a particular thing they've done, then say you hate it and explain why. Going "WAH EVERYTHING 343 DONE IS SHIT AND I'M SUCH A BABY I'D RATHER BE IN DENIAL AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST THEN ACCEPT IT'S SHIT" just makes you look like an immature child.

343's handling of the story for 4 and 5 has been pretty bad and I think their general direction for the lore moving foward has been rushed, but they've still done more good then bad in terms of story content:

>God tier
Silentium (343)
Contact Harvest (bungie)

>Great tier
Ghosts of Onyx (Bungie)
Broken Circle (343)
Cryptum (343)
Halo 2 (Bungie)
Last Light (343)
Evolutions (Bungie)

>Good tier
ODST (Bungie)
Shadow of Intent (343)
Fall of Reach (Bungie)
Primordium (343)
First Strike (Bungie)
Hunters in the Dark (343)
Saints Testimoney (343)
Halo Reach (Bungie)

>Okay Tier
Glasslands (343)
Cole Protocol (Bungie)
Halo 3 (Bungie)
Thursday War (343)
Halo CE (Bungie)
New Blood (343)

>Ehh tier
The flood (Bungie)
Halo 5 (343)

>Shit tier
Mortal Dictatata (343)
Halo 4 (343)

Shadow of Intent deals with a prophet after the events of Halo 3 that wants revenge on the Shipmaster/Half Jaw; Broken Circle has a prophet that sided with the elites in the Great Schism,

Both are really good.