Nu-Pokemon

>start a steakhouse restauraunt chain
>pour your heart and soul into getting your steaks to taste as great as possible
>becomes the most popular shit ever
>later see the new generation of kids wanting to try it
>go full jew and start pandering to them by phasing out real steaks and start selling happy meals and raw steaks
>older fans of your restauraunt get justifiably pissed and stop going to your resturaunt
>then for the resturaunt's 20th anniversary announce that you will be removing all steak items from the menu and instead only sell either happy meals or awful tasting half-steaks covered in glitter and neon marker
>start injecting memes into your commercials as a cover up (pic related is literaly Harambemon)

But the old pokemon are still there.

Ste you fucking retarded? Gorrilas dont look like that cunt your just mad.

>food analogy
Is this the only way Americans can make a point?

>pokemon vaguely resembles a primate
>DUDE HARAMBE LMAO
wat

I want to put a jockstrap on that monkey and pound his ass

Off to /vp/ with you shills, or just go back to Pokemon Go like the normies you are.

>Food analogy
Dropped

What do you even mean by this? Put it in a fucking food analogy or don't say it at all, cunt.

>food analogy

I know you're trying to bait with the food analogy. It still irks my igloos though.

Imagine being so fat that you try to make a post about video games on Cred Forums but you end up posting about food on accident

I imagine the American education system is entirely reliant on food analogies at this point. Imagine them explaining the holocaust with food analogies.

>Any monkey is a Harambe reference

>go to steakhouse in America
>receive check
>pay the amount on the check
>waiter holds hand out
>don't get what he means
>he gets mad
>says that not tipping at a steakhouse is like paying for sauce and expecting a burger
Is this the only way Americans can make a point?

>nu-Pokeshills who only got into the series via Pokemon Go completely disregard a very legitimate argument against the state of Pokemon all because it's a food analogy
Back to Facebook with you normies. Maybe you can circlejerk your nu-Pokemon shit there.

>very legitimate argument
?

Do you really believe that GF has still been making new pokemon in the past four months?

The game was probably completely finished, feature wise, since at least the beginning of the year.

>The holocaust was like a restaurant that used to be owned by bros but some jews took it over and started serving sub par potato pancakes so you turn them into ash
There is a surprising amount of understanding for hitler in America. No excuse for bad latkas.

is there any surer sign of autism than a food analogy related to vidya?

>the greatest cuisine connoisseurs in the world make food analogies because they are experts on that topic
>somehow that's a bad thing

Imagine being so fat that you look at Pokemon and can only see food.

I'm the same way, except instead of food I see things to insert my dick into.

So, from what I can partially deduce from the rantings and ravings, OP is doing the ol' "Newer Pokemon are not exactly like the original 151 I grep up with, therefore they are horrible and awful and not Pokemon and make me rage and scream because kids today are not like me an adult man who despises anything different and wnats everything to stay the same forever and ever amen".

No, your waiter is an ultra asshole.
Most waiters in America won't straight up demand for tips but they'll talk sit about you once you're out the door. They are still assholes but they're at least polite and considerate assholes.

Isn't this a lemur like Zaboomafoo?

Food analogies are just lazy and ruin a good point. As to that
My post had nothing to do with pokemon or its state.
Also Nintendo can do whatever they want with their IP'S it might suck but it's true. Don't like it? Complain to Nintendo not bitch on Cred Forums. Dont like a steakhouse becuase they don't treat you like they used to? Eat somewhere else.

>tfw Bill Knapps

>If I have 12 burgers and eat 11 of them in one sitting, how many do I have left? Can you answer that Timmy? Don't forget to show your work!