Isabella is a dog

Isabella is a dog

OP is a faggot

you know what's funny? i would murder the author of this shit if i could

I spent $2,000+ on an Animation featuring Isabelle. I don't even like Isabelle so you faggots better like it.

I'd probably like it if you posted it

It's been a WIP for almost a year now.

You won't post it, faggot

Why are you insane, though?

So it's a waste of both money, time, AND mindshare?

You totally can, tho. You think actual murderers don't put effort into what they do?

Get your act together, user.

It's very close to being done. I'll probably shill the fuck out of it on Cred Forums and /trash/ when it comes out, but if you want to see progress on it as it gets closer to being done, you can follow my Dumblr where I post my other commissions too. nessandlucied.tumblr.com

What do you get out of spending your hard earned money on commissioning artists for fan wank?

Pride

I'm a little disappointed that Tiffy isn't chubby anymore.

ok
who is he?

I don't see any WIPs of it, faggot.

Isn't that Major a guy at first?

But just think of the (you)s.

Nothing is public yet, it's gonna go public when it's literally about to be released.
Jack came to me when discussing her design change because she's my favorite, and I told him she looks fine a little skinnier. I'm sorry, user.

Show some WIPs already you fag, how do I know if I even want to look out for it, if I have 0 idea on how it looks / will look?

This better be good. Last $2000 wank animation I saw was that one from Blitza featuring the Vaporeon girl whose tits grew to city smothering scale.

Maybe she was visiting his town

>that cat
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS FLUID DRUID AND WHERE CAN I FIND MORE OF THEM

That was $2000? Wasn't that just a low res gif? This is going to be a full Flash Animation with like 10+ Scenes.

Alright. That's a bit weird to me, but I understand the motivation.

Tiffy is a Mouse, she belongs to ScifiJackrabbit, I reblogged it from his blog. He has a FurAffinity and an InkBunny too.

I wanted to create something for others to enjoy, but I can't draw for shit so I became buds with animators and just pay them to make stuff.

That's cool I guess. I would personally respect you more for spending that money otherwise.

To the man making and paying for that 2k animation please tell me what you're naming it. I need to know.

It's okay, he does other chubby girls, but short and plump is a pretty rare combination. Matsu doesn't draw Tina anymore either unless its as a cocksleeve.

Isabelle.swf

Mabel is in it too.

SHOW SOME GODDAM WIP

Sounds like a lot of work. Who would make something like that for $2000?

no dude, what animator did you comission for the animation?

for 2k id be expecting it was a zone animation and not a gif/webm, if its not a flash thing you might of got ripped off m8

$2000 doesn't pay for any professional freelance animator's time for more than a week or two, though.

those faces look traced
and this comic is 2lewd4me

Thats sad
Do something you actually like

Why are furries rich?

Why is tumblr so weird in the wrong ways?

but still, 2k for a gif or something is mental. but i think he confirmed its a flash animation so i guess thats about right.

still curious who the animator is though

What about this?

Boogie

Autism bucks + free lance
Also notice how they use US Dollars ehne talkinf about currency. Land of the freeeeeee

When*
Talking*

Oop

>boogie

oh fuuuck. did he ever finish that midna flash he was working on..? or the zeta one?

How does he make femVillager so lewd and fuckable.

It's a Flash

Interactive flash or regular flash?

You select different paths that lead to different scenes, and there's unlockable scenes too.

He just does.

boogie animates?

Isabelle is one hot bitch.

Where have you been?

His Tristana flash is pretty gewd

>cum inflation
>those sounds

10/10 tbqh

B

whats with the perspective on whatever is on her left arm? is that supposed to be her leaning on her gun?