This game is so fucking fun! i can't believe nintendo never brought it to the US, why are they so stupid?

this game is so fucking fun! i can't believe nintendo never brought it to the US, why are they so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/english-translation-for-okaeri-chibi-robo-happy-richie-Ōsōji.402028/
romhacking.net/utilities/598/
mediafire.com/download/zkivf25n4djiz3v/Chibi_Robo_2.NDS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GC Chibi Robo is still best Chibi Robo. I enjoyed the 3DS game but it's just a generic platformer.

this is a proper sequel for the original nintendo DS, it even stars jenny as a grown up woman

it was japan only but it got fantranslated several months ago, i can't believe i've got to it only now

>only japan

fug

where is the fan translation? i have never emulated DS games before, but might make an exception for this

this is where you can get the patch

gbatemp.net/threads/english-translation-for-okaeri-chibi-robo-happy-richie-Ōsōji.402028/

you need this to apply the patch

romhacking.net/utilities/598/

i've been playing on an emulator myself and i'm surprised by how well it runs beside the occasional small graphic glitch

Thanks brosef.

The DS sequel is fantastic. I dont think enough people know theres a 100% translation.

Holy smokes I got it to work. No problem at all. Why didn't I do it sooner!?

Thank you user (), thank you.

>Be a kid. Read about Chibi Robo in a videogames magazine. "Boy, this game is fun"
>Still a kid so i can't buy it. Maybe one day.
>Now I'm an adult so i have money, but used GC games are hard to find and this game had little to none copies released in my country so is impossible to find.

Hold me down guys...

oh fuck it got translated? hell yessssss

just emulate it you fucking crybaby

I wonder if Giftpia will ever get translated. I know it has an entire English translation, but I wonder if it will get a ROM patch like this Chibi Game did

>this got a fan-translate patch
>Captain Rainbow for Wii never will

Too complicated.

>it got fantranslated several months ago

Wait it did?

Fuck, i need some place to keep up with fantranslations, I only know of romhacking

>download Dolphin
>download ROM
>play

>complicated

autism

Just curious why don't they post a patched version of the ROM instead of making everyone have to patch it.

Because thats illegal and would get taken down

Why

Because copyrighted material

Captain rainbow was getting a fantranslation but the translator fell off from the face of internet

Pretty sad when you think about it

He actually died.

Source?

mediafire.com/download/zkivf25n4djiz3v/Chibi_Robo_2.NDS

Pre-patched rom. Just play. Enjoy!

Much appreciated, user.

>fantastic DS sequel japan only
>the pretty good but different park simulator localised but Walmart store only in america
>next game is a camera game on a 0.2 megapixel camera
>next game is a medicore bland platformer

Why do they want this series dead? Im happy the amiibo is cute as fuck at least.