Ready to raid, user? You ARE in a raiding guild, right?

Ready to raid, user? You ARE in a raiding guild, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/poodlecorp
strawpoll.me/11267688
wowhead.com/artifact-calc/monk/mistweaver/G4XsIzA6MBOkATpgE6kBOqAzqwM6wDOvAzsANQ8B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in an all-dwarf PVP guild, but a couple guys want to pug it. Sounds fun to me.

I was but my guild fell apart last night after some shitters wants a 2 day raid week instead of 3-4.

>mfw afflic lock
>mfw don't want to bring my raid team down because i can't do better than average dps at optimal 'rotations' and 'circumstances'

I'm a lone merc who plays by his own rules. The group finder tool is really helpful for that.

I am from Europe and play in my family guild, so no.

#PUGLife

Post yfw you aren't a warlock main

>TFW 846 prot warrior recuited by a big guild to be off-tank
>TFW they keep putting all their hope and faith in me
>TFW really sick AND I have a big paper due tomorrow
>TFW raid tonight

>tfw too nervous to join mythic groups and pretty much a background character in my guild

>tfw too nervous to join mythic groups

Unless you're a Tank or Healer, you should kill yourself. Even if you are, you should still kill yourself.

I was 5 years ago, shit's overrated.

>tfw I keep getting turned down for applying to a guild because my only raid experience is from XIV savage and not in wow

You are playing a class for retards.

Just Ignore Pain away my friend

>Still get bullied for it
This is why i'm nervous about it.

You say that and yet it's one of the most involved tank specs out there. Let me guess, you play bear druid or something? All tank specs are retard-tier now, even brewmaster.

stop bullying him

unironically enough A3S and A8S are more mechanically difficult than some mythic raids in WoW

but le 2.5s GCD casual meme :^)

>Prot Warrior
>involved

lmao

>been stuck at 839 for over a week now
>only upgrades I get that can increase my ilvl I can't fucking equip because hur relics

My guild was already running a raid when I went to lunch, and most of them had legendary shit the first week, so fuck'em.

>tfw 844 and super hyped to raid
>tfw guild leaders just cut off my access to the raid channel on discord so I can't see what they're discussing

I'm fucked, right?

>unironically enough A3S and A8S are more mechanically difficult than some mythic raids in WoW

Hey hey lets all get along, at least we arnt dps.

>hamster posting
>too nervous

Just do what you do here and be a faggot. groups love faggots.

Ele shaman at 846. My guild raids, but I didn't go to the tryouts because that's gay.
Will probably just pug norms for a few weeks.

I don't get how you people are nervous for this raid.
>dungeon journal
>say everything about boss and what his spells do
>says what spells tank must be aware of
>says what spells healers must be aware of
>still nervous
>go in and wipe
Game turned into a brain damaged shit festival, even literal retards can be a sucessfull raider on this neo-WoW era.

>tfw resto shaman

>unironically taking part in a game mechanic treated like a job full of insufferable grogbeards

ishygiddity diggity doo

You should actually work on your paper, proof read it, check your sources, edit some parts, it can always be improved.

The raid isn't going anywhere and if your guild mates don't understand that university is more fucking important that a repeatable raid for even one night then you should find a new guild.

Fucking love Khadgar.

generating enough rage to keep up ignore pain and shield block while maximizing DPS with juicy-ass shields slams with the help of focused rage, battle cry, heavy repercussions, etc. is way more fun then any of the other tank specs at 110.

You keep memeing but that's how literally all tank specs are now.

>Dude Shield of the Righteous LMAO
>Dude Ironskin Brew LMAO
>Dude Demon Spikes LMAO
>Dude Marrowrend LMAO
>Dude Ironfur LMAO

Do the paper kiddo

You make a promise you are expected to keep it. Only beta men break their promises. He should do the raid then work on his paper. That is if he's a real man

>tfw enhance after evacuated from elemental
>friend grinned for hours in his arms warrior and spent tens of thousands of gold making and upgrading gear to be raid ready
>tfw I'm just going to spec to resto and pug it

Lol

>Raiding

Sorry did that when raiding was actually good and hard in Vanilla, BC and wotlk. It's no fun when you're raiding more than 10 hours and week and it starts to feel like a job.

>Be ranged dps
>mfw

Just finished emerald nightmare

Last boss room is literally untextured

GG blizz

I wish raiding was a thing in WOW today, but the gear is so god damn worthless and you're just doing the same raid over and over again until next patch where the content lasts a week or two then you're on the treadmill again.

>inb4 thats how it always was

>excited to raid
>inspect some guildies
>min/maxed to hell and back

Resto is so comfy to play honestly

screenshot?

That's how it always was you insufferable retard.

where's your 1 hour and 30 mins long mythic raid guide video

>you HAVE to play this game despite real world consequences for your negligence because you PINKY PROMISED the raid leader

No.

im mentally retarded and didn't take a pic but there's a thing in the very last area where you're transported to the Emerald Dream called "The void lotus" or something, so i guess the void is in the emerald dream?

Healing is so boring.

Then enjoy being a fake man and never doing raid content with your guild again.

>Do a raid
>i think we just killed the boss, i cant tell because mine and everybody elses PC just crashed
>Oh cool i guess we did, i just heard the tanks autistic yell on teamspeak
>oh wow my thing didn't drop for the 34th time
>oh hang on a sec
>is that the item I wanted??
>oh nvm the rogue just outbid the bow i needed because he had more DKP and he sucked the guild leaders dick
>oh well... maybe next week

>this is the nostcucks brain

I find it a fun desu in pve and pvp

B-but remember those hardcore raid mechanics like molten core!

>meme the character

You couldn't fit more memes in it if you tried.

Got a group for Mythic+ and we're gonna try and pug a raid tommorow evening. Might even try tanking with DH, seems pretty fun.

>Brewmaster is faceroll
You have never played it. Don't talk when you have shit for brains.

Reminder: Most raid guilds fall apart because raiders have awful social skills.

>sucessfull
man, typing corektly is hard

>just got benched because i didn't sign up for both nights at once

sign-ups are retarded, but so are other guilds.

>everyone puts their faith in me

This was honestly the reason I stopped doing dungeons and raids by the time Pandaria came out. I'm easing myself back in, but I'm going in Arms.

Because most leaders have the mindset that if someone makes one little mistake that's warrant enough to kick them.

when do the raids come out

excellent point kind sir, you destroyed his argument like no one else before

Where did I say that, you fucking dip?

I'm an 848 resto shaman. Never go DPS because I actually like a guaranteed raid spot. My guild starts tomorrow night

>invited to raid
>tfw bm hunter instead of mm
>not sure if competitive because I keep hearing mm is better but the sidewinders build is fucking aids and barrage pulls god damn everything even through walls

Welp, guess I'll see how this goes.

Yea user, THAT's the reason :^)

You implied that a brewmaster only needs to think about IRONSKIN BREW LMAO

Is windwalker dead? Most posts on the forums say that DH barely got a nerf where ww has gotten beaten bloody with the nerf bat.

That's not what I implied. Whoever I was replying to implied prot. was boring because you keep up Ignore Pain basically 24/7, when in reality, it seems like blizzard intends for every spec to have something up 24/7 now.

In fact BM is probably the worst because now they have almost no real mitigation and are expected to just soak shit up, staggering everything, until popping purifying brew. BM is fucking awful compared to MoP.

Did you try to roll on striker's mark as a hunter, get called out for being an idiot, and then quit for retail or something?

>all this information avail
>you already know the bosses mechanics
>wipe not once, but a lot of times

>raid leader makes a mistake
>everyone forgives him
>you make a mistake and he lays it in on you

No, they still have utterly retarded mobility and CC, the nerfs only affected damage, which was way overtuned.

If you're 845 item level, you are overgeared for heroic Emerald Nightmare so don't be scared. Guaranteed you can pug the zombie dragon and Ursoc at least.

Lol nope I got bored and canceled my sub

who /puglife/

>raid coming out today
>tfw my account is locked while they restore it since someone tried to purchase character transfer on it
epic

He's not entirely wrong
It's very subjective because WoW and XIV focus on 2 entirely different kinds of difficulty but having done both Gordias Savage and Archi Mythic I'd say that Gordias was as a whole more challenging but for all the wrong reasons which is why I quit that game

I'm done with this fucking game

>Pick brewmaster
>spend all my AP on it
>Blizzard will surely buff them, right?
>It's not like we're the worst fucking tank by far
>Not a single buff and Raids are already on my ass
>get NERFED along with the other plain stupid easy to play tanks
>No guild is taking me.

No, seriously, FUCK.THIS.GAME.

>Blizzard will surely buff them, right?
That was your first mistake

Oh, I see it all crear as day now.

Never thought they'd simply abandon an entire spec, but what the hell was I thinking really.

i play fun games

I'm sad at how true this is.

>People are already clearing/cleared the raid.
>My guild doesn't raid till Friday.
>They said we are ONLY doing the first four bosses.
>mfw

Guess I am pugging. Normal should be easy, but Heroic is gonna be impossible.

Clearing it on normal isn't an accomplishment.

>check it out! I just showed those people who like this game I don't like that I don't like their game! Fucking savage!

I would be happy to clear even normal in pugs. Get some gear. Get some nightmare quests done without having to endure LFR.

848 WW monk, mastery out the ass, flasks, pots, food, gems, and enchants ready. Even got a couple of runes. I'm about to wreck shit fampaitachi.

>Strike of the Wind Lord now deals reduced damage to secondary targets.
>Whirling Dragon Punch and Spinning Crane Kick still exist and do good AoE damage
So only their cleave is nerfed then

They said, specificlaly, they were holding off on buffs until after raids had been out for a week or two. So stop being so whiny.

I dunno, I didn't play WoD so I don't know how this new system works.

They said that we're doing the first four on normal, then continuing on heroic.

Can you even do that?

Heroic HFC pugs was done all the time a few months after release, so it should definitely be possible once people start getting geared up in normal mode

Raiding hasn't been cool since 2008 user

>filename.jpg
>spoiler.wav
Should we take a S.E.L.F.I.E.?

Try playing a dead class.

Yea, I was talking in the short term. Fuck applying to guilds at this point, even with my raiding history they still want an essay and the caliber of guilds I used to play with are potion chugging/alt funneling on heroic bosses.

thinly veiled shilling thread
I played a week
realized how much time I had to spend playing the game to have very little fun
and quit
really oughta start banning these threads

Uh. Don't remember. I don't think they conflict?

>everything i dont like is a shill!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

i-ignore those 51 posters in the thread

Yeah, but you have to run enough normal pugs to get yourself geared enough to get into the heroic pugs.

I play ret.

Clan battle hammer?

Sorry. Should they start putting trigger warnings in the OP so you know to avoid them?

>tfw want to raid but playing on a toaster

How much would a wow box set me back minus monitor, kb/m and Windows?

Now fuck off with your constant spam

>Apply to guild with intent to join team 2 because there will probably be less pressure +I have until mid october to prep
>Run a mythic with GM/Raid 1 leader and do pretty mediocre/kindy crappy I think
>When it comes to talking to them about it over Discord they want me for team 1 because they think they're gonna have to replace their current demon hunter
>Team 1 doesn't work with my schedule (mid week and I'm already sucking at class this semester
>Take me for team 2 pretty much no question
>Have me subbing in for someone next week on team 1
I dont know what the fuck this GM sees in me and I'm ready to massively disappoint them next week considering that I am not prepared.

I'm also like 60% sure they think I am trans which is probably a factor.

At least memementum is finally going to get BTFO'd and die off this raid. I've been researching the fights more than my school materials and theres just no way a DH is gonna be able to zip around the fight with their movement abilities without dying or massively fucking over the encounter. Especially the bug dragon.

Could probably get a wow box for around 700. And that'd be a decent one. Cheapest I'd say would be 500. Check out this site called logical increments, it has games compared to builds and stuff, it's what I used as a guideline when I built my PC.

>want to rebuild my PC
>don't want to do anything until a new gen of cpus come out
>seems like they will never ever come out.

Yup. Mythic progression guild, but we're more laidback about it. 6/13M in HFC last expansion, guild's rated around number 30 on server. I'm tanking as prot warrior. Failing that, I'm levelling a paladin to heal/tank, and a Rogue/Mage to DPS.

Also r8 my mog.

Building off of this. What kind of single target DPS is going to be considered acceptable for someone ilvl 841-842ish?

Atm I'm terrified my DH is going to massively under perform on single target prolonged fights. Right now I'm just praying RNGesus will give me a legendary to save my ass for next tuesday because I have no idea if I am doing ok DPS or not.

u r trying 2 hard

>mfw running mythics as a MM hunter

What's your excuse for not min/maxing in 2016?

>What kind of single target DPS is going to be considered acceptable for someone ilvl 841-842ish?

Purely single target? I'd say about 180k-200k depending on the fight.

I haven't done the raids yet though so those might be different.

>Getting accepted into a raid group is almost entirely based on item level.
>Classes are so simplistic that the parse difference between a person who just looks up a guide and the person who made the guide is almost zero.
Great game guys, especially when you make gear random. This is the same shit they pull in micro transaction mobile games.

I don't get how guilds got through gorefiend but not past him.

>maximizing all your cooldowns
>can I spell reflection this spell?
>keeping ignore pain topped off while applying DPS to the boss (lol progression)
>weaving ignore pain and focused rage to get cheaper ignore pains
>intercepting damage on healers/offtanks

Prot warrior is easily the most involved of all tank specs at the moment.

Wellll Im probably fucked. I go above that with cooldowns but I am below that usually without

That low? If so, I'm going to knock them out of the park. I can probably push 230k on my balance druid.

It's a lot safer in raid because the instances are generally less cluttered. That and fights will have adds which MM is fantastic at damaging while still maintaining their single target.

I absolutely hate BM but I've been playing it a lot for mythics for fights I need mobility or I'm afraid of pulling adds.

NA anons - what ilvl are pugs asking for atm ?

>MM hunter specced into Barrage in group
>vote kick has passed.

What, pray tell, do you think I was trying to do?

im ilvl 851 guildless

>hunter
>rolling on a bow
>FUCKING EVER

Nigger, you got your leaf in Molten Core and then upgraded to the crossbow in BWL and never looked back. Any hunter using ANYTHING other than those two weapons or the GM weapons are retarded.

You should be around 840 regardless from mythics unless you have had crap luck

T. 847

They got bored. They cleared normal, cleared heroic and started mythic, work god in the way for a few people, and the guild basically just got real fucking bored of clearing that content.

I don't blame them. I was bored for the last 3 months of WoD too, that's when I signed back up again.

You think the morons who play on private servers know about timing Aimed Shots.

Honestly I don't think I want to be in a raiding guild this time. I did the whole raiding guild shit with all the drama and having to conform to a raiding schedule for 6 years. After quitting for 2 years I got used to the freedom of being able to choose when I play a game or not.

I'm fully aware this makes me a casual and at the mercy of pugs. Also aware pugs can be terrible. But at the moment I'm more prepared to quit and go play something else than put up with scheduling my game time again.

I don't know , we'll see how it goes, so far I'm having fun just fucking around in world quests and dungeons.

I am 840 and healer so should be alright

ilvl 846 prot warrior with no guild. the pubs pretty much all have 2 tanks already, maybe I'll get one later.

Same here, and if I get bored of the raid after three weeks (which I usually do)I can just quit without feeling any guilt of bailing on guild

You will be fine

In the same boat, probably gonna do normals through PuG finder and try to make my own heroic runs with it.

Sure, what else is there to play WoW for if not raids? Though my current guild is pretty slackerish, we'll probably take a long time to clear even normal, but playing with good friends makes up for it.

>He still thinks Legion is about fighting the Legion

>Khadgar pats you on the head.

I've run 4 mythics total and am 842. I dont see how anyone could be below 840 between class hall tier, WQs, mythics, and MAYBE a crafted piece.

What's the circle of stars?

>Khadgar will never be your dad

Who the shit is the lord of ravens. Medivh?

Thank god, having to deal with Dhadgdar would be such a burden.

>tfw tank with shitty gear

I never played as a proper tank in WotLK because there's always someone in the group whose item levels were bigger and end up having enemies go after them. Is it still like that in Legion?

Continuing with their astral motif, Suramar City; it even has a ring surrounding it

Most likely Khadgar, considering that Atiesh has a raven theme going about it.

Khadgar

If it means Atiesh, it's either Medivh or Khadgar.

Final Fantasy 14 RULES, WoW Drools!

Just find a guild with fresh people.

I joined a guild of returning players (me included) and we've had a blast tumbling through mythics, and now we're raid prepared.

Its gonna be such a fucking shitshow, but at least we'll laugh through it.

So Khadgar is going to let the old gods loose trying to stop the legion, like how he let Guldan loose trying to stop the iron horde?

Goddammit Khadgar.

Yes, I look forward to see what they've done with raiding, so far I'm liking Legion quite a lot. I have mixed feelings about level scaling, it sort of kills the feeling of progression(imagine if you went back to your starting zone and found those boars to be 110 capable of swarming you), but it freshens up your gameplay and gives greater variety to current endgame, making you travel whole continent. Only thing I'm mad about being removed is inscriptions, those things provided both variety and utility, as well as made profession viable, now many classes have lost good abilities and inscription is completely useless.

There's spoilers when you clear Emerald Dream and explore the zone.

How is the heart fight? The model looks awesome in the dungeon journal.

It's more likely that the entire pillars of creation asspull is actually a ruse by N'zoth, and that they actually function as keys to where he's locked away; he saw that Khadgar was desperate for a way to fight the legion and just lead him towards them

It's the PUG killer of the raid, it's basically a mix of Spine of Deathwing + Yogg, entirely mechanics whether or not you succeed.

>everybody thinks khadgar is working with the legion/the old gods/some higher power
>He's just a senile old man

The void lotus thing right? I couldn't work out the significance

gear progression is so fucked this expansion

>tfw cata was basically an old god expansion
>tfw cata had the least old god shit and the shit it did have was boring, lore wise, since it mostly cultists and black dragons
I want a real old god expansion. I want tentacle monstrosity cultists if we get cultists. Every cultist should have been like Chogall.

There's also some unresolved business with him taking Mannaroth skull back in Draenor saying something cryptic about having to do it.

>mfw guild leader wanted to have everyones raid times pmd today
>mfw i didn't message him at all and just went on doing wqs

I wont be able to even try to pug it until after work tonight. I hope I can get lucky and find a decent group. Not optimistic though.

Old Gods work best when they're subtley fucking with shit from behind the scenes, not exploding the world, making gigantic tentacle beasts appear and having cultists in damn near every zone.

>Nighthold is the main raid of this tier instead of Emerald Nightmare
>Emerald Nightmare is smaller because of that
>We get more elves and fel elves instead of trippy as fuck nightmare locations

This room is literally "what the fuck is even going on?" for the whole raid when you enter it.

But those pillars do awaken Xe'ra, and that thing is a true Naaru.

>16 hour scheduled bullshit every week
>with an autistic dictator guildmaster, and a bunch of virgin college kids who either rage at the slightest provocation or mistake or/and shithead spouting memes all day
>daily heroic for AP or else left behind
>10 mythics a week for AP or else left behind
>mythic+ for 865-880+ titanforged or gkick for being lazy
>flasks cost 1000 ea, need 16-20
>pots are 200 ea, need 2 per boss attempt
>runes are 300-500 ea, need one everytime you die
>world quests everyday for AP/resources

It's like working in real life, except you ain't making 25 buckazoids an hour.

The Tear of Elune did, since she made the prime Naaru.

>ask if I can join in the raid
>guild says they don't want any more melee dps
>I have every other qualification they're looking for, even a higher ilvl than a lot of the people going
>they say they'll think about it
>just want to get on today and see if they'll let me raid but it's getting fucking DDoS'd
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS

Everyone else has to learn another spec too, why do you think you wouldnt?

Affli is for mythics, demo is for raids.

Post yfw Arms hasn't been nerfed yet

>It's like working in real life, except you ain't making 25 buckazoids an hour.
>mfw i'm getting mere 3 bucks fiddy for an hour

Yeah, but we never even fought one. It was cool as fuck fighting Cthun and Yogg, even if I found most of AQ to be shit, the actual going down the hallway and seeing this gigantic eye in this temple thing was fucking great.

In Cata, all you had were a bunch of black dragons and some old boss henchmen bosses scattered throughout. Deathwing was pretty fucked up once his armor cracked, but it wasn't really that exciting.

I just want more actual old god corruption shit. I want cultists with tentacles growing out of them like fucking shadow priests get when they go extra insane. I want dungeons or raids so warped by old god corruption that reality starts breaking down, like the descent into madness in Ulduar.

I really want them to see it. The Nightmare zone, Valsharah or whatever did okay, with it starting off as this gorgeous idyllic forest and turning into this red and black nightmare zone, but it needs to go further.

i've already complained on blizznet forums baby
nerf is comin' your way

> Does content for months
> The content only lasts a week

I forget, where do we even get information on the pillars? Why do we think it will fix our problem? I don't remember.

>world quest to kill harpies and their cursed puppers
>charge one group, charge into another group, heroic leap into another one
>artifact ability, whirlwind
>world quest finished in 1 minute

Arms shouldn't exist as a spec, it's too fucking good.

Or you could join a heroic only guild and casually clear it in a few months.

Book in Karavan, we grabbed it in the pre-launch questline

You get information from Magni, who just woke up and is suddenly telling us he knows everything to solve our problems, also during that scenario old god minions attack you, saying you're just a pawn.

>I want dungeons or raids so warped by old god corruption that reality starts breaking down, like the descent into madness in Ulduar.
What made that good was that it was the very end that was messed up, the rest of the place was merely worn down with age or simply untouched. That made Vezax and Yogg area better since it was different. When you get huge areas of waving tentacles and Cultists hanging around at every turn they lose their significance and become boring.

Luckily they learned a shitload of lessons from Cata about how to present things so I don't think they'll do that again, they did really well with the Old God stuff in Pandaria.

Good luck clearing mythics in a week.

I remember that. But I thought we were directed to the book by something. I thought we heard somewhere that the pillars would save us, and then Khadgar was like "hey I remember a book about that or something".

Or did we just go to karazhan and stumble onto it?

thanks for reminding me how much more shit you have to grind in legion to stay competitive, ill probably cancel my sub later today

I don't want arms nerfed, but I want that 30% damage shit removed from fury.

What's the point of giving me a taunt so that I can emergency tank if I have that 30% damage debuff?

Furthermore, what's the point in giving me a taunt when I can't slap on a shield?

I'm supposed to be able to emergency OT damnit.

so im wiping 12 hours a week then for a little bit of heroic gear instead of wiping 16 hours a week for a lot of mythic gear?

that's like saying being a burgerflipper is better than being a regional director of a company cause the hours are better and there's less pressure.

>tfw elemental is still bottom-tier dps

I'm stuck with 825 trinket and neck

>brewfest
>queue up
>placed at the start of the instance
fug I forget how to get around in this place.

Thats right. Magni. It would be interesting if it turned out he was old god corrupted now.

Well, yeah, i mean increasing corruption, but cata didn't even have that. Even the areas that were old god corrupted didn't really feel like it outside those giant sarlac pit things. They just threw old god enemies in random places and called it a day. I want a raid that gets increasingly fucked up as you clear through it, like Ulduar.

>Servers are shit because Blizzard is cheap as fuck
>Better blame it on a DDoS

Oh Blizzard

This is the same company that let go 300 non-development employees and now give copy/pasted responses to tickets. I got stuck inside a zone on an artifact quest (can't heart/can literally do nothing) and I got a copy/pasted response to check Wowhead for help with Legion quests after 30 hours.

I'm getting bored anyways. This expansion is just re-using content and Facebook mini-games.

Take the mole machine that's right near the entrance (the controller, not the actual mole machine).

That entire post was complaining about all the shit you have to put up with for a hardcore mythic progression guild. Heroic guilds don't have to deal with any of that shit.

And 12 hours a week? My guild cleared 6/13M off 8 hours a week. 12 hours a week for heroic clears my ass. You would clear heroic in 3 weeks with that.

>Thats right. Magni. It would be interesting if it turned out he was old god corrupted now.

It gets a bit more interesting if we assume we haven't actually killed any of the old gods and just instead knocked them back into their cells; minions attack you immediately in Ulduar, where yogg is and his prison is cracked, because N'zoth is toying with Magni trying to get you to break open his prison, and Yogg is a salty fuck.

>It's like working in real life, except you ain't making 25 buckazoids an hour.
The fucking truth. At the moment I'm just enjoying progressing at my own pace and doing whatever the fuck I want. If I get bored, I'll just quit.

I'm not trying to have a second job. Specially one where not only do I not get paid but infact I have to pay them .

Get some crafted gear.

it literally is ddos though, it's twitter.com/poodlecorp

can these moths just fuck off

>Scriptkiddies taking responsibility for Blizzard's incompetency

Like pottery

I don't think we have killed any old gods have we? I don't think so. I thought we officially just put them back to sleep.

Can someone explain to me how people have so much trouble with PvE? My brain doesn't comprehend how people find it difficult.

>Oh no, an ability on me that damages others in a 20 yard radius
Move the fuck away from people
>Oh no, an area effect under my feet that hurts me
Don't fucking stand in it
>A laser is chasing me and blows up the raid if drug through AE effects
Don't let it hit you and don't let it hit AE effects

I honestly don't comprehend how it takes guilds so long to clear "hard" PvE content and how people are so fucking stupid. Do most brains not possess the cognitive ability to multi-task the processes above and doing your prioritized abilities?

The bosses are literally scripted to do the same shit over and over. How do people fail so much at them?

What do you play lil nigga? I'll carry you through mythic.

Underage b&

Seriously though, stop giving those fucking retards attention. If it were them, they would announce they were going to do it and then do it. They wouldn't be the ISIS of the gaming world and claim responsibility every single time a DDoS attack occurs.

Poodlecorp is ran by some fat little bastard who loves the attention idiots like you give him. They're not DDoSing shit.

Mythics are about as hard as heroics have been in every other expansions. Maybe that will change with keystones. But the initial Mythics aren't bad at all. At least as a tank anyway.

>Ferals get faggy daggers
>Firemage gets a shitty fucking sword, again
>Frost DK gets two swords

This. The only one that might've been "killed" is Y'shaarj, and that took the effort of a titan to pluck his ass out, which made the well of eternity, and even then he spewed out the Sha. And his heart "lived" on after all that until SoO.

The best players in the world fuck them up. And you do too. Don't be a bitch.

Yogg is NOT dead so it's very much possible

Also worth noting that N'zoth is the weakest of all old gods, but he almost seem to be the smartest one (Emerald Nightmare, Naga etc)

Only thing that wouldnt make sense is why the Naga are even trying to claim the pillar instead of just letting Khadgar have it

Three shitter DPS who can't do any mechanics will change your mind to letting anyone in with ilvl.

>have the same content as LFR, but with tweaked numbers is now "content"
explain

>mfw I am

Not true. The reason the best guilds wipe so much is because Blizzard is infamously bad with feedback and testing. World first guilds are the real beta testers. GMs follow them around and report bugs they encounter to be fixed. It's not because of the super hard mechanics. I remember in ICC when one of the tanks would get MCd and fuck us or killing an orb near no one knocked the entire raid off the platform.

TLDR: Shit tuning and Blizzard never does shit with their testing. The people clearing it first are the real testers.

1st day of EN and already "Know Fights" requirement? kill yourself if you do this

>Mage gets a sword
>Saying that like it's bad
You've got some shit taste, m8.

Absolutely true. If you think handling a dozen mechanics at once, most of which have split second reaction time or wipe elements, while also maximizing your dps/healing/etc is easy for anyone, you are a retard.

>we're experiencing ddos attacks

No you're not. You guys are just shitty at managing your servers

>goddamn, why I am just so much better than everybody else?

>If you think handling a dozen mechanics at once, most of which have split second reaction time or wipe elements, while also maximizing your dps/healing/etc is easy for anyone

It's easy for me.

They're scripted. The bosses don't spit out random god damn mechanics. That would be hard. A pool of 100 mechanics and the boss can do any number of them.

You literally have weeks to read up on and learn the scripted encounters before they even come out.

>maximizing your dps/healing
Oh yes, that's so difficult in Legion where some specs have 3 god damn buttons.

looks fucking retarded on a mage, always did

There's a few fights that I as a healer have difficulty with in EoA, but outside that I can usually slip through without popping CD

Scripted doesn't mean predictable. Hanz and Franz was very scripted, but what actually happened was randomized. You don't know who a particular ability is going to target, or where its going to land, or any of that shit. There is still a need to react to shit you don't know.

Have you never raided before?

What if... and I know this might sound insane to you, some people play the game to have fun? Not everyone's looking to be the best or go try hard.

We have a social guild with a 60+ year old welder who enjoys the game and can't react as quickly as you because of back problems.

We have a couple of older people in the guild who play to have fun and avoid assholes like yourself.

Also, yes, multitasking things is legitimately hard for some people. You sound like a sociopath though. Sociopaths are generally pretty smart with quick reactions.

>But the initial Mythics aren't bad at all. At least as a tank anyway.

Havy any dungeon ever been remotely difficult for tank or dps?

this

BC and Cata Heros was harder than this

even as Holy Priest no Probs clearing all Mythics (including the 2 in Suramar) all random b/c im not even in a Guild.

just let the shit dps die when they camp in voids

with Hunter and DK twinks i did most Mythics random as they show the mythic ach and date from my healer you just have to be fast for invites

Infinitely superior to the two more shitty staves we got and far surpasses a fucking wand too.

They're trying to move people away from the LFG tool now that they have Group Finder. That's why there are 2 Mythic only dungeons and soon to be a 3rd with Karazhan.

>or where its going to land
Listen Jamal, go to WalMart and get yourself a $500 computer if you can't see where bosses are going to throw abilities or land.

The game literally tells you where shit is going to hit before it does.

You sound like a LFR shitter playing on a 2005 Mac computer with all your settings turned to low.

>Playing CoD
>Get shot
>Dosen't anyone know not to avoid BULLETS?

desu your argument is shit senpai because by that logic, I win any game as long as I don't get killed.

Cool keyboard warriors

Lots of talk little action

what makes it worse is once the AP is set into a weapon you cant swap that shit to another spec.

Oh wow. "your computer slow" response.

>comparing skillshot FPS games to scripted encounters in a MMO

Yeah that makes a lot of sense...

It makes more sense once you take into consideration that most people I your raid/ dungeon group are either :
>actually retarded
>high
>drunk
Or any combination of the above.

that's depressingly deserted

You can. Easily. People are just too retarded to understand math. I can get a weapon up to like 15 traits for the cost of going from 17-18 in one weapon. People that say you can't level alt weapons are really fucking stupid.

If you cannot see AE effects on the ground, you're literally playing on a computer worse than a toaster. My friend plays on some shit tier $300 desktop he bought in 2008 and bought a Radeon 7k something.

Even he can run the game with most settings on high/some on medium.

Seriously, ask your parents for money or get a job and buy a new cheap computer.

Can't wait for the DDoS attacks to be traced, and for pictures of the scrawny fucking NEET behind them to appear of him being put into cuffs.

Fuck these bitter hacking faggots crying their bitch tears for getting banned in OW.

Dalaran tends to end up sharded to fuck.

Any healers go through Emerald Nightmare yet? How is it? When I get off work I'll probably try and pug a few bosses.

literally wrong

And you keep going with it. Wow. Thats a special kind of autism.

Only seen streams of normal mode and it didn't seem that healing intensive

Or he's trolling?

>wod shit itself first few days when everyone was playing it but once people realized how shit it was the servers stabilized again
>legion shit itself first few days when everyone was playing it but once people realized how shit it was the servers stabilized again
>patch day releasing dragonslaying content
>people surprised the servers are shitting themselves
>blizzard redirects the blame on ddos attack on internet providers

lmao O K blizz

This. I remember when our guild was trying to kill Illidan for realm first.

Every time we'd wipe it would be like this in vent
>Hold on smoke break
>My cat walked across the keyboard
>I forgot about the eye beam
>I really have to pee taking a break
>omg dude i'm so drunk I shouldn't be up I have work in 4 hours

Frustrating but funny most of the time. It sounds like WoW is the dude's life. Form your own guild and look for other people as superior as yourself and one shot bosses.

>ilvl 845
>apply to neat enough looking guild and get put in casual slot
>they raid on Friday

Anyone know any chill ass guilds in Area-52 (Horde)?

>Death Knight
>Set as Main Group DPS
>Planned on Tank so I put everything into Frost for the fun factor

>boss will do a thing in 10 seconds
>can be on anyone or anywhere
>"dpsdpsdpsdpsdpsdps lmao fug everything"
Fucking pay attention, god damned you sound like a complete retard who can't pay attention for a single stupid mechanic.
>"we wiped :( but take easy on me ok?"
Fuck off LFR shitter.

Don't forget to give Poodlecorp some credit, it makes their 3 inch peckershafts hard even though they're not DDoSing shit.

Servers aren't shitting themselves. They're constantly being DDOS'd by bitter babies butthurt they got banned for using hacks in Overwatch.

And before you go "Lol buy better servers," learn how DDOS attacks work. Not even the most powerful servers in the world are immune to data overloads.

>There's a few fights that I as a healer have difficulty with in EoA

Parjeesh kicked my ass the first time I went in there. Barely managed to keep everyone alive, but the rest was pretty average.

>ignore pain meme
>not being average as fuck outside of heroics

Your casual is showing, time to fuck off.

Legions release wasn't shit though, it was fine, no problems at all. An enormous contrast from WoD where the login servers had queues, the individual servers had queues and the garrison was Transfer Aborted: Instance Not Found.

>Hanz and Franz was very scripted, but what actually happened was randomized. You don't know who a particular ability is going to target, or where its going to land, or any of that shit

You couldn't see moving lava or bright glowing floor tiles? I'm guessing your guild was in the bottom 1,000 or you're a Brazilian player.

>got an 865 ring from nigger dragon
>got kodo mount from brewfest boss on first day
today was an okay day

>legion shit itself first few days

Legion was the only expansion that didn't have a fucked up launch and was smooth as fuck, do you even play this shit?

>Warrior main
>Get on my Rogue alt to level gathering
>Get to the Rogue class hall
>mfw

How do you fucking live? Are all the other class halls this shitty? Is it just Warrior that got a good one?

>AN ILLUSION, WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

>legion shit itself first few days when everyone was playing it but once people realized how shit it was the servers stabilized again

Legion was actually pretty smooth from my perspective. I managed to quest and do all my shit without getting kicked off once. Compared to WoD launch and Cata launch it was fantastic.

maybe I was getting ddos'd individually then cause if I recall I could barely play first few days

Yeah, I'm sure all but the bottom 1000 guilds cleared it on their first try with no deaths.

Did everyone here remember to trade in class hall resources and gold to the archmage outside of Violet Hold for bonus roll coins before fighting the world boss? Don't worry, you can tag him again later and still get a bonus roll.

It's not, I'm just on a medium pop server and dalaran has stupid sharding issues. If I'm not in a party with them, I can never see any of my friends/guild members in dalaran, despite them natively being on the server, yet I see tons of people from other tservers.

>Made over 15k selling Crit food buffs last night

I really should have stocked up before today, I could have made so much more.

Yall niggas need jesus. I just started playing this game and I'm going through zone by zone trying to avoid the dungeon leveling tool. Anyways, I'm on Area 52 Horde with some shameless self promotion if anyone wants to send some gold.

Magaro

>My friend got me into the game but plays on Illidan and i'd rather not play on a server where I get farmed non-stop trying to do zones and level

>Enhance Shaman
>Shaman at all
user! NOOOOO! You will hate your life when you get to relevant content.

>that one autistic DPS constantly spamming damage done
>ignores other important numbers like damage taken and interruptions

>or you're a Brazilian player
Did a dungeon last night with random Brazilians assembled from the same Latin American server (thanks group finder). Very nice people, but I was doing 49% of the total DPS.

Are you on EU? I played on US and we didn't have that many issues, but I remember hearing about EU having some login issues for the first few days.

>Very nice people
Are you sure they were Portuguese players? Whenever I run into PT players they play like shit and are some of the rudest people on the planet.

What chest is that?

This, I'm done.

I spent all my fucking free time farming shit, there's ALWAYS some shit to do.

I can never just lay back and relax or else I fall behind.

I'm not enjoying this, It just feels like having another job. My weekends feel more empy than ever since I started playing this.

And here I thought Dota2 was a waste of time.

What? Enhancement is great at the moment, and really fun as well

>poodlecorp's tweets they're taking Blizz offfline
>Blizz goes offline
>they ask for 2K retweets to stop
>they get 2K retweets
>servers instantly come back online

It's totally not them though, right

EU here, it was as smooth as silk for the first week or so, then the odd DDoS happened on the login servers.

dh class hall set

The fuck are you talking about retard? Legion launch was literally the smoothest launch ever

Lol wtf? Why are they even allowed to have a Twitter? Everyone knows about them? How the fuck have they not been arrested yet for doing this shit?

Then again, Twitter lets ISIS members keep accounts up so...

Cred Forums is full of the kind of people that will not accept anything but their own narrative, regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

And this is why I quit. The artifact weapon grind is the second worst design idea in the history of video games. Btw the single worst was ability pruning. In just two expansions, the game went from being amazing in MoP to utter shit.

And even if you grind all that shit, it's only really enough for your main spec. Throughout the entire expansion, you will NEVER have 2 or 3 competitive specs at the same time. This is worst for pure dps classes which would use a different spec for each boss, since any dps boost gained by using the optimal spec is lost because of lower artifact weapon levels.

Yes, it's actually impossible to get 2k retweets without real people and to post that you did something when it starts. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Oh wait... it isn't. It's actually really fucking easy.

Since you're a Poodlecorp fanboy though, you refuse to believe anything other than they're l337 haxorz.

As someone who has never raided
How do you get into a guild for raiding

/ginvite username

Please...

I realized this shortly after hitting 110. The Diablo 3 styled world quests feel so fucking repetitive and non-rewarding but you have to do them. Then you get this stupid box of go fuck yourself that always gives pebbles.

>Try PvP
Got a lesser healing potion from a victory box. Pretty cool. Not even sure how we won, I couldn't heal anyone and was getting mawed down in 2 seconds because melee.

Apply to guilds advertising in trade or PUG raids and try to find one guild on your server that is looking for people

This guild will probably be shit, use it to get experience and gear and move on, the next guild will likely be better, stick with it for awhile until it likely breaks up; move on with the people you befriended who are good at the game into your next guild which will likely raid mythics by this point, if not keep guild hopping.

POST YOUR TRANSMOGS RIGHT NOW!

Draenei, Blood elf and Slutmogs will be shoot on sight

make an application on their website
spend at least 30 minutes writing it, use your best English
don't even bother with guilds that don't ask for one, they are casual shit.

A shitty guild? Just spam trade chat or something

An actual, proper, good raiding guild? You must write an application on their website where you must state your past raiding experience, your UI, computer spec and answer a bunch of a questions as well as post logs to prove you're not garbage

Basically like applying for a job

I wasn't kicked. Then again, I joined after three Americans rage quit from the group.

I love how your entire argument is how its POSSIBLE its not true, therefore its not true. But the thing with zero evidence is true because reasons.

>with an autistic dictator guildmaster

This is my main problem with any new guild I get into, I fucking hate GMs because they're usually turbofaggots that can't take a no for an answer.

There is NO WAY of getting into a guild that will attempt to raid and not finding these kind of people.

> Supporting Blizzard after Nost

fucking begger make your own gold you fucking faggot. seriously how fucking hard is it to make gold in legion? delete the fucking game if you can't make 10k a day easy

>8 days left on my sub
>having a hard time finding the energy to log in even though there's still shit to do
>have easily enough gold to let it run out and buy a token when the next patch or two brings in the catchup tools

Hopefully I'll still have a huge bird when I decide to come back

The guild I joined in MoP had the opposite. Our GM was lazy as shit and eventually quit and suddenly I was thrust into being the leader. It fucking sucked.

Seeing as he's a level 40 shaman, I think the mobs on the Broken Isles might prove difficult for him. He literally has no achievements and said he just started playing the game. Calm down there Timmy. Go eat a snickers, jerk off or something.

>Vanilla WoW

Welp, my sub just ran out. See you suckers next catch-up patch.

>Browsing Twitch channels
>Find a channel called SeriousGaming
>They're the worst people I've seen at the game in a long time

Was the name ShitGaming taken?

You have to understand keeping 20 people together is a bitch. Even in real life where you have more consequences, but in a game where you have no real power even more so. You really need some discipline to keep people from slacking and ruining it for the 19 other people.

Tell us your main class and spec and how satisfied you are about your class
>mistweaver monk
>It's fun and smooth
>mana issues
I'd say 7/10

> In a guild composed entirely of friends outside WoW
> Getting geared up for when we start raiding
> Vote and discuss over when we'll start
> Look at the calendar
> I'm busy during the times we're apparently raiding

Welp, guess I'll just unsubscribe...

Look for guilds spamming on LFG/Trade chat.

It's how I found my guild. After carrying my undergeared ass through mythic dungeons they were farming, they decided I was good enough and could shitpost loud enough to be a decent member.

It's basically what Cred Forums would look like as a guild if they acted sensibly and didnt do the dicksucking/hardcore raging dichotomy they always do.

We talk shit about each other, use "dank memes" and have fun doing content.

We wiped to trash 7 times in a row on darkheart (got no communication that we were CC'ing a mob to walk past, so I pulled and next minute we had a train of 6 of the blood elementals up our ass when we respawned), and not once did anybody rage, it was glorious.

That channel is a meme. I was a former sub back in 13 when they were hilarious but it's obvious today that they're both depressed and miserable.

It's a middle aged man chewing on his nails and the most boring no-personality woman on the planet starfishing.

warlock
already quit/10

strawpoll.me/11267688

>Try to find discussion about my class since 7.0
>Literally nothing anywhere
>Not on official forums
>Not here
>Not on any fan sites

I don't think resto shamans are that bad, are they?
Is WoW fucking dying?
Why doesn't anyone seem to be discussing mechanics or things that actually matter?
Is anyone playing the game?

>brewmaster monk
>It's fun but unrewarding
>no guild will take me for raids

2/10, I'd make it 8/10 if it was a viable tank.

>Resto Shaman
It's fun and the artifact power is nice with Asendence

Sorry to hear that user. But remember the good times and how strong warlocks were for 6 expansions. That gotta make you feel atleast a bit better

>Holy Paladin
>I get to smack shit as hard as Ret does
>No good AoE healing

I figured the new Mastery would really make me switch to a new class but I've gotten used to it now.

>But muh class fantasy
>Don't you want to play a spec that revolves around hand of gul'dan spam to summon minions with a clunky sharding system that can cause you to use one you didn't need to?
>How about a spec that removed haunt as a baseline and made UA the main filler spell?

Seriously, who the hell came up with these class fantasies?

>Hunter aspects are lengthy cooldowns
>BM Hunters literally have 3 buttons
>Arms is boring but strong as fuck and uses WW as a filler even on single target now
>Rune of Power is still the only viable choice and most bosses make the rune useless due to movement

>I don't think resto shamans are that bad, are they?
Literally the best AoE healer and one of the best healers overall. Think only Paladins will trump you in single target healing

>It's basically what Cred Forums would look like as a guild
I've placed geared alts in Cred Forums guilds. Every last one imploded due to guild thieves and people begging for carries.

I don't care about being strong, the class feels more boring and awkward to play than diablo 3 vanilla classes before patches.
Numbers can be hotfixed, but the class needs a rebuild after how much they ruined it in the two ability prunings.

>finish second Artifact Research
>no new lore about my Artifacts
I feel jewed.

Haha seriouswhining. They never have more than 300-500 viewers now days. Idk how you even found them. Go to their own sub /r/seriousgaming and it's nothing but people shitting on them.

The third gives you more.

They retconned stuff so now the Void Lords from what is basically the Far Realm from D&D made the Old Gods. Sargeras hates the Void Lords so much he'd rather burn everything down and leave nothing for them, that's why he made the Legion.

So Sargeras is now ostensibly no longer the final boss; there are actually countless Old Gods scattered among the cosmos, and then a bunch of entities outside of reality more malevolent than anything we could imagine within space and time.

Apparently damned souls go to the Void, too. What's left of Arthas' innocence is a child wandering the void being tormented. Sylvanas wants to avoid the same fate and is doing everything she can to never die again.

I'm trying to learn some tricks before the raid but there's nothing.
I don't know what trinkets are good, I don't know what talents are good, I can't for the life of me figure out why Tidal Pools sucks so much balls even when I have the Riptide legendary.

All the discussion is outdated, like people aren't actually playing.

If you're joining a Mythic+ group, does everyone need a keystone or only the party leader?

>Leather wearing tank
>In progressive raiding
Nightmare tier.

They pissed me of with what they did to affliction. Building up soul shards to spam UA? What in the actual shit?

Give me the best guilds on Area 52

Someone in the party needs to have one. It's a normal Mythic until someone places their keystone in the font.

Guardians sure are taking some nice slots.

Yeah that's why I said it's what a/v/ guild WOULD look like if it weren't full of cocksuckers and assholes.

>I can't for the life of me figure out why Tidal Pools sucks so much balls even when I have the Riptide legendary.
Because it relies heavily on RNG

>gonna try running mythic+ shit tonight with some guys I know while we wait until we can raid on the weekend
It can't be that bad right?

I don't know if it does. I swear it must have a proc per minute of 3 or 4. I can spam riptide on the 1HP dummy, nonstop casting. I barely get any totems.

Server transferring off that retard zoo.

Have fun user.

user pls.

>Enjoying Legion
>Guild is friendly
>Decently leveled artifacts for DK
>Barely talk in Guild Chat
>Suddenly I'm DPSing, Tanking tomorrow, Tanking Thursday and looking after the Casual Group

How do things like this happen?

>have 100 boost
>want to make a h.paly for easy mode mythics and raids.
>doing Suramar for a 3rd time in a row

I mean it's my fault for having 2 dps classes as my first 110s but fuck.

I'd enjoy the game a lot more if PoodleCorp didn't ddos attack it every other day!

Can someone post that webm of khadgar with the all the WoD legendary quests

>MM Hunter
Stripped of what little utility and mobility it had. Now I'm just 4 buttons, 2 of which pull the entire fucking dungeon.
Survival is fun but suffers from zero stuns and zero mobility. Been considering switching to it as a main spec.
Fuck BM.

They consider you the quietly capable type.

Also corruption is permanent now in most builds.
Affliction now literally only has 1 dot, Agony.

>Doing normal emerald dream
>Playing holy pally
>I'm fucking terrible
>Often times below the warrior for healing
>other two healers are destroying me
>I'm slow to learn the fights because I'm dumb as a brick
>TWO holy relics drop throughout the raid
>Haven't talked on Discord at all yet (you're gonna think I'm autistic but I hate talking in crowds of people I don't know even online)
>Hear the other healer say "Jesus fucking christ, another item for this shitter paladin, he's so bad rofl"
>Bunch of other people chime in
>Haha yeah, he's so bad
>Raid leader quickly says "He's in the discord"
>Everyone quiets down and nothing is said except raid stuff for the next 10 minutes

oh... ok

Why can't Blizzard into DDOS filtering?

How can you be shit as a holy pally? Just do 200k dps my man.

At least they felt bad about shit talking you, otherwise they would've continued.

just play ret

I play Frost so they're going to be sorely disappointed soon enough

I think he wants less bullying, not more.

There is no reason to spend money on WoW when the addicts who play it keep paying their subs regardless of the quality of their experience.
DDOS protection costs money.

I really don't find ret that fun and was sorta hoping to heal this expansion

How the fuck can you be bad as a HPally?

Did you talent for the shitty beacon? You did, didn't you?

AoE healing is a god damned nightmare or when everyone is taking damage at the same time.

I kept hearing random typing thru peoples mics so I can only assume they were shittalking in guild chat (It was a mostly guild stack)

which ones the shitty beacon, if its beacon of faith then no.

this too, I literally didn't know what to do sometimes. The druids and shaman were just pumpng out AoE heals and I had like, a few shitty aoe heals every 30-40 seconds or so

There are other healers in a raid user, play to your strengths and stick with the melee group for Light of Dawn use.

Im not ready, I'm still 48 kek

Some friends are trying to convince me to play with them again. Last time I played was during the early phases of Cataclysm. How is everything now in terms of classes and professions?

>tryhard
>"Lol you're trying too hard"
>people unironically think this is an insult or has negative connotations

Thats like instead of saying i fucked your mom i instead said,"ha, your mom went to college and got good grades, faggot, get fucked"

Of course, but just in general.

Even then, party wide damage triggers me.

I really don't understand why they made Light of Dawn a measly 19 yards. Trying to stick with ranged to heal them then having to move forward to cast LoD on melee is tedious as shit.

>aoe healing
>holy pally

They're doing something completely fucking wrong. You should be assigned to a tank, or both tanks. Holy paladin has god awful multi-heals and that raid should know it. If they put you on group healing, they're awful and it's not your fault, paladins just CANNOT heal groups properly.

also warriors get high on healing because healing meters also treat absorbs as heals. So warriors get a fuckload of absorbs as prot, and it obscures the real meters.

>responding to an almost-hour old shitpost by an underage

Well there's the AoE healing talent as well, if that's needed.

>ilevel 830
>try pugging mythics
>other dps are fucking shit
>most can't maintain 90 - 100k
>people not know mechanics
Fuck I need to find myself a guild fast. Pugs are terrible

>Blizz expects me to pay for Blizzcon tickets when Metzen wont be there to do all the coke and hype everyone up

guy might be a hack writer but he gets me hyped every year

The fuck is this shit? A bunch of nostcucks still mad?

Also why would anyone want to take credit for coordinating ddos attacks? Go leak some passwords and credit cards if you want hacker cred

>feign death
>camo activate
>cast costume while invis
>mount up and continue my day

>level my huntard to 110
>realize I hate what hunter is right now
>tfw
fug, what do I level next oh wise Cred Forums?

Needs a shadow priest to use it afaik.

Shows chains under the ocean.

should i reroll on warri or dk?
right now playing guardian tank but 2 40+yo are our tanks and i dont like playing feral or balance...
but def wanna play tank bc of mythic plus but dmg spec is more fun?
frost? unholy? arms? fury?

>everybody says 180k-200k sustained single target
>arms warrior, I only get that if I pop cooldowns, get a good string of tactician/crits on opener anddon't get fucked by tactician

Is this what people mean by sustained? Do a fuckload in the opener and then just stabilize to 200k?

Just say that you're a girl and no one will care.

>I don't know what talents are good,
Allow me to help you
>Level 15 talents
Torrent is the best one for this. Undulation is pretty useful for when you need to burst heal shitty DPS although that requires a bit more timing. Unleash Life is utter shit because the bonus you get from it is pretty weak compare to the other two. Along with going on GCD.
>Level 30 talents
Gust of Wind is nice for when you need to get out of harm's way. Although keep in mind you can't cast with it, even with Spiritwalker's grace. Graceful spirits gives you overall nice bonuses (More movement speed in wolf) and needs up Spiritwalker's. Wind rush totem is pretty much a group wide sprint
>Level 45 talents
Lightning Sure totem is the only one. Earthgrab has niche uses and Voodoo totem is hot garbage.
>Level 60
Crashing Wave is overall good if you plan to single target heal more often than AoE since you get two charges of tidal wave with riptide. Ancestral Guidance is good because it causes a portion of your healing to heal three allies who are the lowest health. Deluge is nice if you can make your targets stand in your healing rain
>Level 75
Ancestral protection totem is pretty okay. Problem with it is it's 5 min CD and it's effect not being used very often. Earth shield totem is very useful since it gives everyone a small mitigation effect. Ancestral Vigour is pretty nice since it boosts your targets health. Works wonders with Gift of the Queen
>Level 90
Bottomless depths is nice since it can return a lot of mana. Cloudburst is really nice for AoE healing. Echo is pretty strong if you require to move a lot. Plus double riptide is always nice.
>Level 100
Ascendance is amazing for spike healing and dungeons. Wellspring is an okay heal spell, best if used with AoE healing combination like rain or totem. High tide is still strong even with the nerfs.

They want you to be ilevel 850
My ilevel 825 demo lock can maintain 160k dps and 235k if a shaman used bloodlust in the beginning of the fight. Just gear up

Warrior tank is meta right now.

my girl voice isnt good enough yet. they'd see right through the illusion. They'd figure out right away what i'm hiding, i feel disingenuous lying about that

because it's not blizz itself getting ddos'd, it's their ISP

>Try Holy Pal
>Struggle to keep the tank up
>Group healing is a non-existent thing

How the fuck? Why are my heals so laughably bad? Same with resto druid. I've had an easier time healing as a fucking mistweaver.

Mained a mage JUST so that I could hang with khadgar in the mage hall and then he leaves at the end of the class hall campaign

what a rip off

Yes, "mythic sustain" means 2 minute burst with all CDs popped.

yea but which dmg spec is more fun? arms or unholy/frost?

Frost is probably my vote there, I've heard Arms is very boring and I don't like Unholy too much

Pity Frost is garbage

For most fun to me is unholy dk. For best damage arms warrior. Frost and fury are shit

>apply to four mythic EoAs
>all four declined
Playing an SPriest is suffering.

Why would you want to turn a video game into a (second)(?) job

Unholy

Arms is boring and will never be as good as MoP arms

>sometimes can't find a 5th in guild for a mythic
>just take whatever DPS queues up with the highest ilvl first

I wonder what goes through their minds when they get accepted. Gotten an afflock, elemental, spriest and an arcane mage so far.

s priest are god tier right now

Remember your mastery effects your heals a fuckload, and you're a crit heavy healing class, unlike the others which rely on raw spellpower to get their heals (as they're more AoE based).

I think you wanna stack crit/mastery, talent for the one that lets your beacon of light target act as though it were you for purposes of your mastery and take some time to read more in depth on hPally. I'm working at levelling one up myself.

You just said every single talent past 60 is good.
That doesn't help.

I'm running crashing waves/echo right now since I have the riptide legendary and that setup seems great for 5mans. I raids I think I will need to switch to High Tide/Deluge.
I think Cloudburst is a piece of shit. I know it's good on the meters but it's unwieldy and obnoxious to play around. To maximize it requires thinking 30 seconds ahead and doing dumb shit like overhealing people with Wellspring.
Wellspring also seems like shit too compared to a basic spell like Chain Heal.

I think Ancestral Vigor is the strongest on it's line but it doesn't mitigate anything, it just stabilizes. In terms of actual healing I guess the Earthern Totem makes the most sense. Ankh Totem seems too situational for raids, probably better suited to 5m.

I'd probably spec for Ancestral Guidance or Ascendance, but not both at the same time.
Correct me if I've said anything stupid.

>I wonder what goes through their minds
what do you expect?
you think they're starstruck to be playing with fuckers who pug mythics?

Not to the majority masses!

Raiding in current WoW hardly feels like a job compared to Vanilla/BC.

Best race for Alliance healer? I know for Horde it's pretty much always Troll.

I'm not really partial to any of the races, if it matters.

I play arcane mage and our artifact is good for trash. So we are at least better than frost ;_;

Considering the ridiculous air around mythic pugs right now of RIGHT SPEC RIGHT CLASS ONLY yea

>roll BM
>be top dps most of the time
>will be top soon when outlaw/ww/dh get nerfed to shit
>mfw cucks fell for the MM meme

I did dozens of Mythic runs with anyone who was willing to join, Even with terrible players Mythics without keystones are laughable.

They're not kicking you because spriests are bad. It's either your ilvl or the group leader is a cloth class lootwhore.

>Nerfed to shit

Blizz isn't nerfing anything 'to shit.' The artifact system has fucked them into a corner. Now they can only lightly tone down stuff while bringing everything else up to par, so they actually fucked class balance even more this expansion.

Or they're getting a shitload of applications from DPS and they have to pick only 3 of them.

dumb frogposter

Help
As balance, should I be using lunar strike in my single target rotation after I buff it with starsurge or just keep spamming buffed wrath? I feel like because it's buffed I should use it but I haven't recounted it out anything yet

>You just said every single talent past 60 is good.
>That doesn't help
Shocker when they are all useful
Well I personally use Deluge for my 60 talent because it just is overall nice boost to healing. For 75 I shift between Earth totem and vigour both have their uses. For 90 I stick with Echo because I find it to suit my play style more. For 100 I use Ascendance because it's is that good. And Wellspring isn't really shit it's just mediocre compare to your other choices. And Cloudburst is literally shit if you dont communicate with your group. If you communicate well it can be a nice source of healing

Gift of the Naaru

>join mythic pug as healer
>2 warlocks and a spriest dps
>realize there is a deficit of healers
>now form my own mythic pugs, requesting a min ilvl of 845 and instantly declining all ret paladins/ferals/warcucks and spriets

I feel like I'm the only person that prefers Arms to Fury right now.
That being said, I enjoyed Fury more than Arms in MoP.

what chat mod is that

Treezus savior of azeroth
Pure gold

The fuck are you supposed to be? Robin the Boy Wonder?

nah i prefer runescape

Did they forget to texture this raid?

Alright man, just put the gun down.

Have you, personally, gotten good use out of Cloudburst?
I cannot imagine it healing when I need it to. Setting that shit up while worrying about everything else seems like too much. It's such an annoying spell.

I'm not using Deluge right now because I never cast chain heal in 5 man dungeons. Riptides on everyone, fast casts and megatotems just handle everything fine. I guess this will change in raids, maybe?

It's inside the Rift of Aln, it's supposed to be a spoopy nowhere place

>joining a group that turns off personal loot

how do you niggas join guilds?
do you actually fill out those applications on those sites?

>All he has to do is play Holy
>Plays Shadow instead like a moron

Who is to blame?

Are raids live in the lands of the dreams yet?

So basically just an excuse not to texture anything

>Enchanter/Herbalist
>Started expansion with 4k
>Getting up to 300k now

Thank you raiders

>Rogue hall bad
kys tho desu senpai

If you want to look at it that way you can, but you'd be wrong. They would've had to make specific textures for the spoopy nowhere place, rather than simply reusing existing Nightmare textures.

>played and loved Disc in MoP
>played other classes in WoD
>mfw coming back to disc

What is the easiest healer for mythic 5mans and pug raids. I like to be able to deal damage to speed things along too.

I've heard good things about both Paladins and Shaman.

That is the most lazy amount of work I have ever seen. Nightmares should have fucking bizarre lines going everywhere and other landscape shit. Not this copy pasty smoke everywhere lazy design

>Didn't apply to raid w/ guild until this afternoon
>Still guaranteed spot because my main's a fire mage
When I picked the "no sense of right and wrong" class to dick around with utility spells back in Wrath I never imagined it would be this useful.

>tfw Prot Paladin

fire was awesome in wrath. instantly sold me to the class

Paladins are good but worthless unless you're tightly gripping the ass cheeks of your tank/mdps at all times.

It's called the Nightmare because it is a bad version of the Emerald Dream, not because it is literally a nightmare.

Karazhan should be more to your liking from what they've shown about it.

Resto can't deal damage for shit.

>Have you, personally, gotten good use out of Cloudburst?
>I cannot imagine it healing when I need it to. Setting that shit up while worrying about everything else seems like too much. It's such an annoying spell.
I have gotten use of it in Heroic Hellfire Citadel when it was relevant. The biggest issue with Cloudburst is that it requires a lot of communication and set up to even be remotely useful. Otherwise it's a clunky and overall pretty shitty totem which will become more of a dead weight than anything. On top of that Cloudburst is not even that useful in Dungeons.

And maybe it will change in raiding. Haven't done EN yet and won't probably do it until this weekend. Anyways I have to go now user was a pleasure to exchange information with you.

They are god tier for the mythic+ runs because aoe stun
As a dps they are pretty shit

as someone who never finished Naxx in vanilla, but loved AQ and quit Naxx25 in wrath because we oneshot 2 last bosses... has raiding improved any? or is it still press 123 move out of fire/corruption

>got up to 840 on my Prot pally ready to pug raids
>A lot of raid listing want 845 tanks
>MFW
Gear score inflation has ruined WoW

>ilvl 846
>Demon Hunter

I'll never find a good guild will I

Raiding and progress guilds are full of elitist, entitled and sexually frustrated virgin neckbeards who get overly aggressive after making the smallest mistake. No thanks, I'll pass

Mfw they killed off-tank shaman 5 expansion ago.

Yes, wotlk was the worst time for the raiding
It's still "123 move out of fire/corruption", but it's harder and more interesting than ever
Well vanilla and even bc raids were very different from current ones, you need to understand this too

Even with personal loot on some people think they have a better chance if they can't share rolls with anyone else. I had to explain how personal loot works once and that the person didn't get more chances by being the only cloth user so I could get invited.

Why the fuck won't they give shaman an earth tank spec?
Druids get four specs.
Game needs more tanks.
It makes sense.

How are Blood DKs atm?

Inb4 >Worgen

Still very much press 123 move out of bad.

Oh dear, this is so embarrassing; I can never post again.

You remind me of a furry Wizard from D3

It's a real shame fem worgens still look like ass.

Is there any reason I shouldn't play Mistweaver?

I'm not hearing very great things about it.

Where the fuck were you when blizzard was under attack from NK botnets

What the actual fuck

Is it possible to go completely F2P by grinding gold for those bonds or whatever the fuck they are?

yep
did it in 2 days
gl

Yes, but their price go up when subs go down
On EU it dropped on almost 50k when legion launched

They are way too cheap for what they cost in real money. 35k gold is not hard to farm at all.

Yes but you'll get flamed by paying fags

Worst mono dps by far, middle of the pack aoe dps, bad mitigation, straight up garbage mobility

Play war or pal instead

ah shills been reading up on your memes trying to fit in
try a little less
i can tell

> Be DH
> Not prepared
u wot m8

Hey guys, it's me, Area-52 Horde

Is this a good server for raiding without autists? I do have money, so if there's other servers that are better, feel free to state them.

It's the standard chat window. Literally my only UI mod is Domino's.

the beacon talent that lets your mastery trigger on your beacon target is good and lets you hang around with the casters.

Area 52 Horde here. I just started playing again on a brand new account fresh.

What's a message that'll bring in free money? I'm currently trying:
>My wife cheated on me with Tyrone. Please help and donate gold to help fund the divorce. She took all my gear.

I know I'm not funny. Please help me be funny.

why do twitch streams out their ilvl in their stream title? who gives a shit?

Everything Twitch streamers do is for views. That's why they all put "OMG WILL I GET A LEGENDARY" or the word "Legendary" in their title.

Also, most WoW players are casuals currently 820-830 so they see 850 players as Gods even though it doesn't mean they're good at the game. Their job is to sit on their ass all day and collect money from kids who think donating memes is funny all day so they got 850 on day 3-4.

>tfw been playing since 2004 and never been in a guild before

Post your artifact build and reason why do you go with it
wowhead.com/artifact-calc/monk/mistweaver/G4XsIzA6MBOkATpgE6kBOqAzqwM6wDOvAzsANQ8B
It's better for the mythic+ because of constant heals in melee and not just powerful safe once per 3 minutes
Shit for raids though

Just did a PUG VotW Mythic run! Really nice and high dps!

love pugs :)

>Prot pally
>basically unkillable due to that sweet 9 sec heal
>do more damage than ret
It's been pretty good.

What happens if you try to learn a rank 3 recipe before you've gotten the rank 2?

You can't, they require rank 2.

>They give everyone 4 specs
>Hunter gets old SV back as some kind of Magical Hunter spec
>Mage gets a melee spellblade spec
>Oathbreaker/Antipaladin spec
>I've run out of ideas

>leveling as leather
>look I'm slinging drugs instead of fighting the legion as I go around zones
>don't bother changing because you have to pay each time I got a new piece of gear

WildStar did mogs better

They can't balance 3 specs for the classes they currently have.

>It's just Alpha, they'll balance things
>It's just Beta, they'll balance things
>It's only just launched, they'll balance things

>Darkheart Mythic+
>tfw your group timed out because everyone was trying to skip the adds in the second part and kept dying
What's the minimum ilvl to do them at?

mythic+ is timed?
what the fuck
how the fuck am I gonna get a group as a warlock now?

you talk as if there was anything to do except press the button that glows while mashing focused rage and ignore pain back to back

>ilvl 842 Havoc DH
>friends with Mistweaver Monk and Prot Warrior
>literally guaranteed any raid or mythic when I group with them
>Always top dps or come very close
Life's good mang.

WildStar did a lot of great things but the developers were ignorant as fuck

>Nah we know better than you
They refused to fix the metric shit ton of bugs that launched from beta and people gave up quick

You can control and kick casts, you know...

Timer is very forgiving, it's all about not wiping.

Have friends? Don't be shit?

so nothing?

Had same as my warrior, they kicked me but that paper helped me pass the class. Plus i found another guild who works around schedules

You don't. Mythic is mostly about silencing and killing trash as quickly as possible. The bosses are a joke. The trash is the hardest part and Warlocks are utterly useless on trash.

this thread belongs on /vg/

go away please

>Darkheart Mythic+
The second boss was skippable, at least on normal. How does that work out on mythic+?

Time to roll DH

What are some fun ranged DPS?

>The bosses are a joke
>meat grinder on the last boss in the blackrook hold is fast as fuck on the 3+ and instant kill if you was in the wrong position when it started
>Tree grip in the darkheart can oneshot tank without save
Fuck off

It doesn't work out

does anyone know if its possible to get a voice changer in discord? im scared to talk

Use your normal voice and pretend you're using a voice changer, done.

>Ready to raid, user? You ARE in a raiding guild, right?

Global rule 4.) You will not post or request calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in raids is also not permitted.

DON'T SHOOT

What shit carebears are you grouping with? I have never had this problem and still don't today even in Mythic 2+

Where's this meme that ret is bad coming from? I'm losing to insanely OP classes right now but I'm doing better than a majority of pugs and at 843 I'm doing 185k dps even without a lot of haste.

You're all not so bad that you can't make an easy spec like ret work are you? Or are you mouth breathers mimicking an ebin meme?

Ret is one of the more popular specs, so there are plenty of bad rets around.

I'm gonna quickly help you out here mate.

Realms with high population have shitty but many guilds. Aim for medium-sized realms for above average players in above average guilds.

Your faction really doesnt matter, but horde-players tend to be a bit more hardcore. Atleast thats my impression as an ally on medium-sized realms.

>Mythic 2+
>any different from normal mythic
Are you retarded?

185k is pretty low

What's a fun healer to play especially for someone who only casually healed randoms in Cata?

Monk with Mistweaver spec

>first time going through South Barrens
>Mankrik is in full BLADEMASTER regalia with a bunch of dead quillboar at his feet
Goddamn he's like the second most badass Orc behind BroxiGAR

Bump

Friday/saturday. benching anyone who pugs beforehand.

Shaman is the most fun to play
Monk if you love challenge

New thread?

Finished leveling my.sham to 110 today. Went ele from 100-107 and tried enhc and stuck there to 110.
Ele is fun, as is enhc, But I feel it lacks the dmg.
Is that so at that ilvl?

>implying that's the issue
they are boring as shit to play
all specs are stuck in concept stage
it plays like shitty version of fanmade classes on private servers

I boosted a Shaman and then went with Ele at first but switched to Enh because doomhammer and meters whore.

I can't for the life of me play it, I hate it and I suck at Enh shammys. Idk If I can even stomach getting to 102 to switch to elemental

Blood Elves are cool

I NEED THOSE WINDWALKER FISTS

250-300k is considered good dps at the moment.

>843 ilevel
>185k
>LOL RET ISN'T BAD GUYS
kek