Cockroach GameCube

Long story short.

I got a bunch of gamecubes over a couple months to resell for profit$. Last week I opened one up that had been sitting around for months and found a fully grown almond shaped COCKROACH.

I took all the cubes put them in their own plastic bags and pumped a bunch of poison in them. Left them out in my backyard for days.

one day they got caught out in the rain for 10 minutes or so and got wet. I took them inside put them in a plastic bag with silica packets.

The water and poison mixed together made the poison hard and stick to the cubes although it comes off fairly easily.

I vacuumed them and opened up the tray of the cockroach cube but he was gone.

I've got a few questions. Should I
>A. leave the cubes outside for the day and then test them at night?
>B. get some compressed air and shoot it into the cubes to clean out some poison
>C. buy appropriate parts to open up the cube, take it apart, and thoroughly clean out each one.

Help Cred Forums I'll post some pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I read retarded posts like this I feel better about myself.

>I got a bunch of gamecubes over a couple months to resell for profit$

Unless you plan on modding them or something, you're going to get $20 max for each one.

Compressed air I guess

>yfw this turns out to be the same user who had a thread about removing 10 year old flea killer residue off a ps2 disc

Man you're fucking stupid and I know you won't, but you should disclose this when you sell them. You're not going to clean them perfectly and some kid is going to put his mouth all over them.

How many times did you put a gamecube in your mouth?

Do they work?

Where's the cockroach?

None, I wasn't a child when the GameCube came out. But little kids put everything in their mouth.

>I vacuumed them and opened up the tray of the cockroach cube but he was gone.
You fucked up bad, OP. Just wait for the Cell Games and hope you survive.

>Wii contains Spiders
>GameCube contains Cockroaches
Will the NX contain scorpions?

Luckily i cleaned out the area where the cubes were and my room is completely roach free

on average I got them for about 5-15 bucks and you can sell them for roughly 30-40 depending what you bundle with them

not that guy luckily, fuck fleas

Nobody disclosed shit to me when I bought them. If people want they can clean them out to their hearts content. I don't think any roach would live as I pumped a shit ton of poison in.

at this point your work per hour has already demolished your profits.

unless you time isn't worth anything

should've cleaned with distilled water or alcohol. What the fuck are you doing using bug spray?

Leave the gamecubes on for like a day straight.

are you going to mod those gamecubes? if not then you aren't going to get much money for them.

especially when anyone can pick up a Wii for like $50 and softmod it to play gamecube+wii backups.

It's the poison that you fucked up applying that you should disclose, not the cockroaches.

How the fuck do they get wet if you put them each in a plastic bag?

OP is a faggot as always.

>I got a bunch of gamecubes over a couple months to resell for profit$. Last week I opened one up that had been sitting around for months and found a fully grown almond shaped COCKROACH.
>resell
you deserved it

>Found cockroaches in gamecube
>hey i should disassemble these and clean these by hand with distilled water and alcho-
>NO FUCK THAT LETS BUG BOMB THEM
>LEAVE THEM OUTSIDE NOW
>OH SHIT ITS RAINING
>HAY Cred Forums IM A FUCKING RETARD WHAT SHOULD I DO

This. Why didn't you just remove the fucking cockroach and look for more of them instead of contaminating the whole batch with chemicals?

You fucked up, the cubes are dead, kill yourself

read the post man

agreed the time and stress has ruined everything, but my time isn't worth anything

roach powder not spray, why leave on for a day?

bundle a game, controller, maybe a memory card and dumb fucks in my area pay a pretty penny

that makes sense, but I plan on wiping them down and having them on for a while to make sure they work

i had them a bit open from when i pumped the powder in. I know I'm a big faggot I just want to hear what you guys think I should do besides kill myself obviously.

It is

>30-40

You'll get one person maybe.

>I plan on wiping them down
No, you've ruined them. There is absolutely no way that you will ever get them cleaned to a satisfactory degree. You should have disassembled the cockroach one at least and cleaned it properly by hand. It's too late now.

I fucking hate you for destroying those gamecubes, but I know that justice will be served since you won't get shit for them now.

Hope not. They fucking hurt.

Why is every Nintendo consoles filled with bugs?

First the Wii U, now this?

I'm confused, are they just not going to work because of the poison or are you saying they are 'ruined' because they have poison in them and are 'dangerous'

>gamecubes will not work because they are ruined
>Are they dangerous and filled with poison
yes

Are you like legit retarded?

Both. There a like dozen different ways that bug bombing a console like that can fuck it up.

You just basically did everything wrong, congratulation on destroying those gamecube.

>mfw this entire thread
Goddamnit OP you failed at every single step along the way

Because I bought these cubes from ghetto pieces of shit that live in project buildings and wanted a quick buk for a dub.

Heres the cube in question, I suspect the little fucker roach went down that hole once the poison started raining down on the cube

seriously what did you think there was an entire roach colony or something? You found A roach, you plastic bag all the gamecubes, take them out one by one and clean them by hand outside so if there are more roaches they go outside. You horribly overreacted I wouldn't do this shit and I'm a big baby bitch about bugs.

You should sell them to the aliens, they'd probably enjoy the games. We're immune to the poison anyway.

It will be sticky and gross. It probably will still have poison in it, the sticky residue will fuck up moving parts probably or maybe the electronics are already fucked.

Fuckin kek'ed! I think the main thing that ruined it was the rain, I could've gotten away with the roach poison.

So do you guys recommend compressed air? I'm still going to test these fuckers out tonight, you guys want a follow up thread?

OP is an idiot but what he did is completely understandable. Ridiculous, unforgivable, but understandable.

>little fucker
>little
It wasn't even a big fucking giant roach? It was small enough to fit down there? You could have just grabbed it instead of OMG I NEED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF POSION. It's over. Destroy them with a sledgehammer and film it for youtube views. That's all you'll get from them now.

Just lick it OP.

We need to know if it's still poisonous before we can give you any further advice.

>you guys want a follow up thread?
Yes please

Throw them away. You're not going to sell that garbage.
There's plenty of people selling Gamecubes, even Gamestop carries Gamecubes in perfect condition for like 20 dollars.
You're a goddamn dumb-ass for thinking you could make a profit off gamecubes.

The only community with a high demand for gamecubes (The super Smash bros Melee community) buys their gamecubes from within itself. You fucked up, just throw those poor trashed gamecubes away.

>I think the main thing that ruined it was the rain
No, it was the poison.
>So do you guys recommend compressed air?
There is no way to save them now.

>Someone fucked me over so I should fuck someone else over

Humanity, ladies and gentlemen!

Or more accurately, reseller scum

D. Cut your losses and move on. You are not going to be able to sell broken consoles.

God damn OP you are one stupid motherfucker.

>poisoning roaches
>when all you have to do is put them in airtight plastic bags for a week or two and let them suffocate
Jesus fucking christ next time just google it first instead of pouring fucking poison in gamecubes you numbnuts.

Use lemon juice to clean it, the acid cells from lemon juice work really well to counteract the bases used in the poison at a molecular level. It kind of cancels out the poison and also gives it a refreshing scent (this is actually how they make Pine Sol in eastern Peru). All you need to do after that is wipe it down with a warm rag, let it sit for 30 mins and you're good to go!

Don't do this. It makes mustard gas.

>resell gamecubes for profit

what compelled you to think of this business plan op?

Mix the lemon juice with ketchup to counteract the mustard gas. You'll relish the experience, you hot dog.

Everything makes mustard gas

Mustard gas is the destiny of all matter, it can't be avoided.

There are only two possible ends to our universe; entropy of a hindred billion clumps of mustard gas, or one great mustard gas singularity.

>one day they caught out in the rain

What the fuck, they weren't running for a bus were they? You PUT them outside, you dribbling retard. It's your own fault your shit got ruined.

Another insect thread? Pls no.

This

Retard probably isn't even from Cred Forums; anyone into video games would know how worthless GCNs are since there are fifty million fucking Wiis out there.

yes

so compressed air?

thank you, at least someone can see my though process

I've never had a cockroach in my house ever.

you got it bud!

I've sold a gamecube and melee for 100, I've sold a 5 dollar gamecube for 30. It's really not that hard where I live since everyone price gouges like fuck

so compressed air right?

I'm not a great person

not true, broken cubes sell for 10 on ebay and shit

not the first to tell me that in this thread

I had time and money. So far it had been working flawlessly, I once went to pickup a cube and found out the guy never used it once had a sealed wavebird, a sealed zelda game and a controller that had basically never been used. Lifted it off him for 50 and ended up selling the wavebird for 130 and cube paired with melee(which i got for 25) for 100. It's not amazing but its free money

honestly one of the more interesting posts in awhile...

stupid, but interesting...

Yes, OP, for the last time, compressed air.

Make sure you do it in a small enclosed room and you inhale deeply.

In all fairness a Gamecube with a component cable will actually produce a higher-quality video output than a Gamecube game in a Wii with a component cable.

Not that it matters much since Dolphin can do Gamecube and Wii games at 1080p and Gamecube component cables are hella expensive.

I never realized how good of a reaction image that is user.

>I'm not a great person

Knowing that and not changing it drops you from "not great" to "genuinely shitty"

Will contain flops.

Compressed air will never EVER clean off all of that poison. You've permanently contaminated every speck of every surface of every part of all of those consoles.

This is why I dont buy from reseller scum. fuck you faggot

Yeah but most people aren't /vr/ enough to give a shit

Thank you user! I'll be sure to follow up, what's a good time y'all? 10pm est?

I could do the compressed air it sounds like a solid cheap option

this is true but you need a 480p crt to reap full rewards, which I have. Fuck emulation desu

no because I'm still a very good person

true but compressed air will help at least a bit.

/vr/ nigga!

>GameCube: 6-legged insects
>Wii: 8-legged arachnids
>NX: centipedes

this thread

I hope you die of cancer

That's not very nice.

GameCube isn't /vr/. You're thinking of the new /v2k/ board they're considering making.

>Reseller scum openly admits he goes to /vr/

Literally fucking kill yourself, you're not wanted there

He will if he tries to clean the poison off with compressed air.

>sees a single roach
>torches 3 gamecubes

Why are people so fucking stupid? Have you literally never dealt with roaches before? Or even any insect for that matter? Literally all you had to do was put them in a fucking bag and put them in a freezer for 1-2 days.

Roach poison dries into a conductive film, the reason it does this is to make a seal that will continue poisoning roaches that try to get into your house. Your gamecube's internals are now covered in that film, they will fry themselves as soon as you turn them on.

I know it's not /vr/, but nitpicking over display technology is very /vr/.

>read the post man
The post literally doesn't say if they work.
But your non-answer tells me that you are a shady faggot.

>Still gonna sell them full price as if there was never an issue.
What a fucking asshole

>but my time isn't worth anything
And this is why you're trying to flip old video game hardware for a $20 max profit instead of working a steady job.

The poisons contain oxides.

The circuits and other sensitive parts, like lenses and bearings, inside those cubes are FUBAR.

Kill yourself, OP.

I hope he does, people who do that kind of shit almost universally end up getting the shit beaten out of them, and OP is so fucking stupid he deserves it.

You're right about that.

In all seriousness what if someone gets poisoned from one of these Gamecubes and dies? Wouldn't OP be responsible if he didn't disclose the necessary information?

And if he tries to deny any knowledge of the poison couldn't this thread be used as proof against that?

>op is a jobless neet who thinks he is making good money selling old consoles
>he probably spends hours online posting ads
>if he was such a dumb piece of shit he would be spending hours fixing them
>less than 10$ profit on each one

I honestly may know who OP is, there is a guy posting Craigslist ads for game cubes and he sounds suspiciously like this faggot.

This one's still my favorite.

>depending on what they're bundled with

Well obviously.

following the rules it's not /vr/ but it pertains to /vr/ because of the use of CRT's

quit whining

that's why I'm going to go buy compressed air and say a lil prayer

I'm going to test them later tonight but I am shady

no no, if they don't work then just sell them for as little as possible. If they do work then hey regular running price

thats me

I am a jobless neet, i do make a fair amount of money off nintendo shit but also have other sources of income coming in thats not too bad. In the last year i've made around 20k. That guy sounds like a faggot must not be me, but post link cause why not.

want to see the rest of the shit i plan on selling? scooped up a shit ton of pokemon gameboy games for 60 buks

Dude this is like when crazy people don't acknowledge what you say but turn and start talking as if they are replying to you but they just continue on with their crazy rabble.

>But little kids put everything in their mouth.
what did he mean by this

Next op will tell lies about his neet profits to make himself feel better after anons jump on his back

Thanks OP, without you I would never have thought to be wary of poisoned video game consoles when buying them used.

yay I get to use this again

They put themselves into their own mouths. It's really cool, their jaw unhinges like a snake and they just start consuming themselves inch by inch.

Just lock your door and throw the key senpai

This

>on average I got them for about 5-15 bucks and you can sell them for roughly 30-40 depending what you bundle with them
>bundle a game, controller, maybe a memory card and dumb fucks in my area pay a pretty penny
Putting aside for a moment that you are a shitty and retarded person, you're doubly retarded because if you're throwing in even a shit game, a small memory card and a controller, $30-40 is the going price. Gamecubes themselves sell for around $20 online and in mom and pop shops, with controllers going for around $10 for normal ones and memory cards for $10 or less depending on size. Even if you're somehow getting memory cards and controllers for free, you are making a tiny profit. Not only that, but when online sellers and mom and pop shops sell for the same amount, there's no incentive for people to buy from you.

Add the fact that you did all of this dumb shit and are now looking to pass off poisoned Gamecubes (I never fucking thought I'd utter that phrase) and it's evident that you really should never be without supervision. Jesus fucking Christ.

It's possible that this thread could be used for evidence, although I don't know if he could be tracked down precisely without a warrant. I think Cred Forums automatically strips EXIF data from photos now, except for on /p/ or wherever else it might be relevant.

This is great, general consensus of everyone here is that I'm shady, an idiot, and a sack of shit. Very interesting. But no I don't really ever lie, telling the truth makes people weirded out enough

>(I never fucking thought I'd utter that phrase)
but you didn't, you typed it

>>
epic

>put in a Twilight Princess
>turn the system on
>enjoy the thought of the cockroach fighting against the ever-so-revolving fan

No that's Cream

why the fuck did you not just disassemble them and eliminate targets as you found them? Fuck user you're dumb.

>not reading your post out loud 12 times as you proofread it before posting
Do you even OCD?

It's just a joke because all those shenanigans are pure madman material
Do you usually think about consequences? Think about the outcome before acting balls to the wall

What is this thread.

it's really not as hard as you anons make it sound I'll give you a breakdown.

Gamecube(no cables) $15
Gamecube with cables $25
Controller $15
memory card $5
if i feel like it I can charge 20 for a controller and thats fine. Official gamecube power cord sells for 8 on its own. I've gotten major gamecube titles on the 8 dollar. I'd post my excel spreadsheet but don't feel like bothering

what would be my name?

normally yes, I'm very calculated. But as I mentioned before there has never been a roach in my house.

No that was me and my game works so suck it

Cockroaches are literally nightmare material
Burn down the house and change states

>But as I mentioned before there has never been a roach in my house.

I've never ever needed more confirmation that Cred Forums is filled with privileged sheltered retards. I love when bad things happen to most of you.

You don't make shit off this and you know it. Stop trying to impress people on the Internet, you made that impossible with your very first post. The hoodniggers that actually might consider buying from you are worth more than you are.

BRB thread going to the hardware store to pickup some compressed air.

Looks like rain, hopefully it doesn't, I don't want to bring the cubes in yet.

Keep the thread alive if you want should only be 5 minutes. I'll deff do a followup thread tonight since people seem to want to see me fail.

>sister just turned 8
>wants to play videogames all the time like I do
>decide to buy her a gamecube online and have her play Pokemon Colosseum since she likes watching me play Pokemon
>hear screaming from downstairs later that night
>my parents are freaking out and my daughter isn't waking up
>take her to the hospital and found out she was poisoned by bug killer
>the gamecube I bought her was poisoned

>he's actually going to try the compressed air
RIP

Buy a flamethrower

Huff the compressed air, freeze your brain and fucking die on stream

Just start scraping it

just throw them in the trash you cheap piece of shit. you fucked up. eat the loss.

No one will buy a water damaged cube, if I see your ad on Craigslist, ebay or whatever I will link this thread in the comments Section and END YOU.

HOW ABOUT I THROW YOU IN THE TRASH, KID?

Compressed air won't do shit, and you could end up inhaling the poison. You would need to disassemble and manually clean every part, and I guarantee you that some parts will have been permanently damaged by the poison. This isn't even worth the effort any more.

i almost thought this was a troll post, holy shit

OP, open those up, check for rust and damage and if they aren't completely fucked, clean them and sell them for 30-40 dollars each. 20 if you don't have cords and a controller

let him fuck up and die

and obviously check if they work. i would track you down and kick your ass if you sold me a broken gc nawmean

>GameCube
>used
>Probably water damage
>probably sun damage
>fumigated
>probably a cockroach lives inside
>as is

from sister to daughter

I guess the poison was just that bad.

>C. buy appropriate parts to open up the cube, take it apart, and thoroughly clean out each one.
This is literally the only good way to go about it. Odds are you'll fuck that up too, though.

nice

I look forward to how this will play out.

I legitimately hope you go to prison

His ex is now his father's wife, so the daughter he had with her is now also his sister.

At least we got a cool reaction image out of all your autism.

Nah I'll cover my nose with my tshirt.

are you the same user that said he knew who i was? Im intrigued

no troll bruh just a sad story

you're welcome

HERE IT IS

post yfw you will never be as retarded as op

>tshirt
RIP

Mr Blow Off?

OPEN THE WINDOWS STUPID FUCK

just buy the part and give them a proper clean.

Blowing air at them isnt going to do shit.

They also look in such bad condition I wouldn't ever pay a fiver for one of them.

Post yfw the cockroach is in OP's reading this thread

no, angry wasps. It is the only logical step forward above spiders

Nails
The last nail in Nintendo's coffin

Give us a picture, let's see what those Gamecubes look like right now

you might have ingested some of that poison, youre not ok in the head

OP's probably dead

Just posting to say this is an epic thread

Cockroaches can't read, nor can they use computers. Stop spouting retarded shit.

this is it!

so much poison got blown out it was insane, I did it outside for all the dumb fuks that thought i would actually do it inside.

too late I already bought the air

you got it bud

I don't think I did but my dog was outside while i did it.

not dead

thanks, tune in later tonight for the follow up

So i think it went over well, I got a ton of shit out of the controller ports and poison out of the gamecube. I found a good spot to slide it in between the fan through a hole that got nice and deep then sprayed and a shit ton of poison blew out. here's a pic of happy cubes

How do you know that I am not the cockroach?

Buy the screwdrivers, they're like $5-8, and they open snes and n64 too.

I bought a GC the other month for like 20 dollars, it was sent to me with a ethernet adapter in it, which was cool

Absolutely useless nowadays though unless you use it for LAN multiplayer on certain titles

Think it has a good resale value

Cockroaches can't type.

I wouldn't even give you 5 bucks for that garbage.
I got my Gamecube from Gamestop, in perfect condition, and only had to pay like 15 bucks.

Maybe a retard will bite from you.

>Think it has a good resale value
The controllers go for 30-40 because of smash bros memee

>so much poison got blown out it was insane
Tons of visible poison getting blown out is meaningless. You'll never get enough of the residue off of the crucial components, and massive corrosion will be inevitable.

You know shit about me mate

I'll have you know I'm the local Turkish ambassador and suggest you think twice before talking to me or my sultan ever again.

I think you can get those for around 50 brand new sealed. I've been thinking about getting a used one for myself.

thats fine i'm not selling it to you

calm down $15

Ya well we'll see what happens

what do you guys want to see next? or should thread just kill and I'll post when I'm ready to test the cubes out.

I think I'm going to keep these two for myself because they don't look terribly shitty and I wouldn't mind having one of each color.

The only thing that should be killed is you

Stop pretending the people here like you or want you here

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
Little kids are fuckin' dumb, yo

What did the Wii-U contain?

Speak for yourself, barf bag. I want to see what happens at the end of this shit show.

Just what the fuck are you going to see, you flaming retard?

s-stop

i can only get so hard

Your mom.

DESTROYED

CAN HE RECOVER?

My dad can beat up your dad

What did you deepthroat as a kid?

Why did you pump all that poison in there? Why not remove the cocroaches? Why are you a retard? At least the guy with the flea killer on his ps2 games didnt do this intentionally.

didnt read every post but quite a few in the beginning

so you found a roach(not even a cockroach)
put consoles in bags with powder roach poison
somehow it rained and got them wet(HOW? if they were in bags HOW?)
now the powder got wet and got inside the consoles thru vents

well OP those consoles are garbage now especially if the powder got onto the circuits (wet or not)
you cant even open them up to try to clean them either since that shits caked on now
all you should have done is put them in bags seal them extremely well and all the air wouldn't be enough for life to live after a week or so.

thanks brudda, I'll make the threads pic my original post in this thread so it's easy to find.

In the meantime I'll be monitoring, playing pokemon and eating pasta

I could take a coke bottle pretty far down, don't ask why that became a thing

Terminal autism.

Pic related

Oh, he only said Wii so I thought the Wii-U had something different inside.

That was a good thread.

the roach killer you pumped in almost certainly left conductive residue on the boards, you now have a bunch of colorful bricks.

Poisonous colourful bricks.

$5

holy shit nigger how dumb are you

That's what a cockroach would say. I'm on to you.