Say sorry to Microsoft

Say sorry to Microsoft

Other urls found in this thread:

primagames.com/games/ryse-son-rome/news/xbox-one-officially-goes-region-free
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry to Microsoft

sorry to Microsoft

I always said Microsoft was the best. How are you faggots enjoying your NogameStation 4?

I unironically spent 99 euro for this game

Microsoft should thank me if anything

Forza has been consistenly good and we all knew this one would be at least decent, nothing to apologize about.

>THIS is the closest Xbone has to Bloodborne

sorry to Microsoft

Is Forza 6 coming to Windows 10?

Never regretted dropping insane amounts for Forza and the overpriced DLC, they're the only thing keeping my Xbone in the house.

Do NOT post that crying black guy with the sony shirt on

What the fuck is this? Is this supposed to be some kind snarky comment? Oh wow guize, you sure told off Xbox! :^)

Do you know how butthurt and insecure this makes you look? Just don't post anything, you morons.

>69 bucks for the standard edition
Wat

>the game that brings xbone shitlords and pcucks under the same flag is a GT rip-off

you cant make this shit up senpai

>Windows Store exclusive
No.

nobody is trying to tell Xbox off my dude

>it's still better than GT
At least call it a need for speed underground rip off

i share with you a protip. google "microsoft store singapore". proceed to purcase 70 sgd worth of gift cards, and buy forza from the singapore store with these gift cards. congratulations, you just purchased this 70e game for about 45e

>windows 10

congratulations, you can play that game only with singapore region enabled

proofs

primagames.com/games/ryse-son-rome/news/xbox-one-officially-goes-region-free

this article here says xboner is going region free

>racing game

Wow holy heck, I'm so sorry Micro$oft. GOTY of the year right then and there forever!!!1!2123! Oh man, I bet you can like, drive a car, and sometimes, even a different car!!!! OH MY GOD!!! And don't tell me it has roads as well?!?!?! I wish something at least a little similar to this has been made before! oh my god!!! Eet you balls out Sony And Nintendo, you wish you had a game liek this xDDD!!!

The graphics engine uses DX12.

Only makes sense that it requires W10.

and what sense does it make that DX12 is win10 exclusive?

not according to this

and what sense does it make that its a W10 store exclusive?

>groove music playlists integrates your music into the game
>mfw arriving at a festival with EUROBEAT blasting loud

Oh this is gonna be glorious.

Groove is a paid service m8, it's not the one that imports your own music. It's like Microsofts Spotify

>played the first game
>made enough money off of skins alone to get all the cars in the game before facing the first boss
>instant regret

Not until they release it for Win7/8.

The same sense that DX12 isn't on Windows XP.

You're right, still makes sense for them to release it on their own platform though.

It's uses the UWP api, making porting far easier. The w10 store currently supports UWP and the play anywhere infrastructure (xbox + w10 stores are integrated now)

Why?

You know honestly the only difference between Horizon and any other racing game is that, Horizon just has great openworld maps.
They just got the formula right for casual and serious play mixed into one game.

Sorry you have to keep pumping out the exact same game every year and brand it as new.