Yu-gi-oh fags will defend this

>Yu-gi-oh fags will defend this

Actually, it will defend me.

It's called removal you dumb shit.

There's more ways to kill a monster than by battle user, the card is completely useless in attack power.

>2010
>marshmallon
>level limit B
>gravity bind

defend what? the art? the effect? what the fuck is this thread

I can't believe fags actually played yu-gi-oh

fuck you, here's marshmallon glasses

oh my GOD i'd just throw the game at that point this is such BULLSHIT

>it's a people who don't play Yu-gi-oh think this card is OP episode

oops wrong reply, meant for

Hello.

>he wants to sit there all day.
What is the point of stall decks? Just to annoy people?

>"If this card attacks..."

so trap hole?

Does anyone else prefer YuGiOh when the decks were a mix or different monsters and not filled with 1 archetype?

>tfw can't take control of an opponent's card and use it against him anymore because the effects have strict requirements

That's hilarious. Is this shit viable though? I know nearly nothing of YGO

Do stall decks even work anymore? Seems like all the new cards have an effect that can remove cards from the field

>There's a counter to practically every card in the game
No shit.

I negate with Treatoad, steal your monster and set it to my side of the field.
Then YOU'LL take the thousand damage on your turn. :^)

It's so fucking fun dude.
Flipping Marshallon, flipping all the trap cards, watching the sheer frustration.
Only problem is everytime i beat someone with my burn deck they just sidedeck hard enough to wrekt me next game.

>Does anyone else prefer YuGiOh when the decks were a mix or different monsters and not filled with 1 archetype?

No

No, because back then you basically just ran the biggest beatsticks you could (aka Gemini Elf), decks were even more samey.

The best Meta was 5Ds.

1: Early on Yu-Gi-Oh decks had no choice but to do this due to limited cardpool and shitty archetypes.
2: Every year since 2008 there is at least 1 tier 1 and a few tier 2 decks that are a mix of archetypes with random tech splashed in.

hi op

hold on, I'll tell you all what these cards do in 5 minutes

No because fuck 40 card good stuff decks.

4 u

>mfw every monster has an effect
>mfw every combination has a OTK

>artifact AND creature

this thing is the most easily removable card in the game.

I stopped around the middle of 5Ds so I'm just gonna agree even though I haven't fucked with the Zexal and Arc V era stuff.

You just need a removal card or spell and it's gone though right? At worst, it shuts down your attack phase for a few turns, but so would any strong defender.

Do you even wall of text?

Been watching a bit of the anime recently, how good are these cards they seemed interesting?

I agree, they ran out of ideas and they constantly rehash old cards like Yugi and Kaiba. i remember the good old days where the most complicate summon existing was fusion, now there's this pendulum shit...

Honestly, early XYZ was also pretty good. XYZ were so god damned splashable that they boosted the power of any deck that didn't heavily rely on synchros, which was nice.
Then power creep really started to set in. People like to complain about windups, but honestly Inzektor were the fist major "no fun allowed" archetype of the era. Thank god they got ban hammered hard.
Nowadays anything that isn't tier 1 pretty much can't stand up in the slightest, as getting out a 3000 attack beatsticks with protection on turn one isn't unusual (not to mention the new "no fun allowed" archtypes, like Kaiju.)

Hello

I just collect the cards because they look pretty. I know how to play and all the terminology, but I'm an awful player and can't afford the cards needed to make a non shit deck so I got my shit stomped constantly.

Pendulum is a really fun mechanic though. Vanilla (normal) pendulum decks are the closest thing to Duel Monsters era decks we've had in a very long time.

>ran out of ideas

Boy I sure do miss crab turtle and the other 40 effectless ritual/fusions that were something holding 2 swords

>fusion monster
>looks nothing like like the two monsters required to fuse it

Wouldn't that be monarchs?

This seems like a good place to ask

What's the best or most accessible Yu-gi-oh game out there? The last one I played was one of the 5Ds on the DS, but I legit can't remember which one it was, 2009, 2010 or 2011.

I have access to pretty much every console but the Vita, but I would rather play on something I could just give myself at least one fun deck to play around (and disable ban lists so maximum fuckery can be achieved)

You never had a HERO deck did you?

It's not, you're using two cards for a gimmick that has a fuckton of weak points.

its terrible, modern ygo would remove both cards in a heart beat

I have bad memories of Zexal because it was pretty much nonstop no fun allowed formats
>Started off with Windup hand loop
>then went to dino rabbit with 2400 attacking solemn judgements and 5 card backrows.
>then went to inzektors
>then went to mermails, R4 toolbox, evilswarms(my memory is a bit dodgy, I believe they were around here), and Bujins, all of which are awful to play against
>Spellbooks, aka pluses for days
>Dragon time
>Dragons but with no more babies
>holy shit dragons have been hit twice how are they still alive?
>more backrow format with HAT.