Don't worry Nintenbros. We got this in the back

Don't worry Nintenbros. We got this in the back
>Zelda Breath of the Wild
>NX Pokemon confirmed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97xAv07lNFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After how bad Wii U was, NX will have to really be something special to get me to buy it.

>wii u
>bad

It was shit

kill your-

sorry Iwata,

It has 7 good exclusives
>MK8
>Bayonetta 2
>The Wonderful 101
>Xenoblade X
>DKTF
>Splatoon
>Pikmin 3
Thats it. Everything else ranges from mediocre to garbage.

Thats at least 5 more worthwhile exclusives than anything else this gen

more than sony and ms combined right now

Who the fuck cares? Its the worst library for any Nintendo console aside from the Virtual boy.

>not smash
??

Smash isn't an exclusive

I think it's better than the N64 library personally, and arguably better than the Wii library too.

Super Mario Maker

Not really. It's better than the Wii. It's better than the DS when it comes to 1st party games.

>LOL WHO CARES IF EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORSE THE PII U IS STILL THE WORST CONSOLE SOMEHOW EVEN THOUGH IT HAS THE BETTER LIBRARY AND NO PAID ONLINE

Actually better than the competition by a significant margin.

>better than the Wii
No.
Galaxy and Galaxy 2 blow 3D World out of the water. Wii Kirby games are way better than that Rainbow Curse garbage. Lots of hidden gems on Wii too, whereas everyone's list of favorite Wii U games is literally the same 10 games because thats all the system has
Not an exclusive, and a $60 level editor is not a good game
Im comparing it to past Nintendo systems, I couldn't give less of a shit about PS4 or xbone.

>it's another delusional nintendrone thread

This is just sad at this point.

>>better than the Wii
>No.
>proceess to name a whopping 3 games to try and back himself up, none of which are as good as the Wii U games this user listed

>it's another butthurt shitposter thread :^)

>not an exclusive
Which other console has Mario Maker?

3DS

he probably thinks the 3DS version is the same thing, even though it's not out yet and doesn't have even essential features.

Oh shit, honestly didn't know that was a thing. Point rebuked.

Lol I'm the same person who listed those games, dumbfuck.
The Wii's library was way better. The only Wii U games that are the best in their series are Bayo 2, DKTF, and Xenoblade X. Literally every other game is outdone by a previous game in its series.

IT TOTALLY WONT FLOP YOU GUYS!

Cred Forums KNOWS BEST!

and yet here you are, still unable to list more games for Wii than you did for the Wii U.

Maybe it's because you haven't played on either system, what a shocking twist that would be, huh?

Maybe you're just a butthurt shitposter what a twist that would be huh?

Man this new meme really is good

Someone make a League of Legeds and Dota2 version pls

>zelda blunder of the wild
is zelda the ultimate meme game?
it's such garbage yet it's so popular

it's pretty exclusive considering it has fucking different amount of shit and options. Wii U has way more content in all aspects.

>meme

>b-b-but muh smash tour and muh 8-player clusterfuck that no one cares about and muh stage bosses that everyone hates :(( Wii U version is so much better I swear

The Wii U wasn't bad. It's marketing was bad.

>only games I like count as good exclusives!

Man Zelda subtitles rarely lend themselves well to shitposting. The best is still Fedora's Mask.

>projecting this hard

I'm still waiting for you to give me a list of Wii exclusives that outnumbers the Wii U list your put up before (and your Wii U list didn't even include everything to begin with)

Mario Maker on 3DS has no online. Essential Mario Maker is on Wii U.

Are you really going to try and argue that Devil's Third, Animal Crossing amiibo festival, and NES Remix are good games? Fuck off if so.

>thinking the 3DS version is anything but a demo for the Wii U version
Found the poorfag.

you know how easy that shit is to make?
make it yourself fuckup

Ebin

>how DARE you disagree with me! I'll show the strawman argument I made up for you who's boss!

>Its the worst library for any Nintendo console aside from the Virtual boy.
Considering it has shitloads of amazing SNES, N64, GBA, Wii, etc. games available on it you are factually wrong.

>b-but emulation!
Well then go twiddle your thumbs until the Wii U is emulatable. It doesn't factor into console quality.

If it has a good Animal Crossing game on it and Monster Hunter 5, I'll buy it. I don't give a shit about Zelda: Skyrim edition or any of Nintendo's first party IPs besides Animal Crossing and Dong.

I got a Wii U for Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 and Dong Freeze and it was worth it for those three games. I gave it away after I 101% W101 and I'll just play them on emulator in about a year if I get the itch to play again.

Galaxy
Galaxy 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Return to Dreamland
Zack and Wiki
Little King's Story
The Last Story
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pandora's Tower
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Kart Wii
Brawl
ExciteTruck
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
No More Heroes

>8-player that no one cares about

Nigga that shit is like the perfect party mode what are are you on right now?

>Considering it has shitloads of amazing SNES, N64, GBA, Wii, etc. games available on it you are factually wrong.
I can play those games on my old systems
Only neckbeards would think playing a video game at a party is aceptable. Either that or you only attend parties with other neckbeards
see

It's too bad that Little King's Story PC port was shit

Claiming Devil's Third, Amiibo Cash Grab and NES Remix as good exclusives is about as bad as considering Knack and Killzone worthwhile exclusives.

>Kirby's Epic Yarn
>Little King's Story
>Mario Kart Wii
>Brawl
>ExciteTruck
this has to be bait.

>WiiUfags think this is bait
>they will unironically claim that ZombiU and Kirby Rainbow Curse are good games
You guys are so fucking biased.

The only thing the wiiu version has is access to a gamecube controller, 8 player and special brawl, wiiu has worse single player, stages and extra mode.

Different stages too. You're pretty retarded but that's to be expected of memers like yourself

The 3DS version honestly has better stages. Crap like stage bosses and Great Cave offensive is fucking stupid and no one likes it.

>neckbeards

WHERE
DO
YOU
THINK
WE
ARE

Rainbow Curse was pretty good though. It's not a perfect sequel to Canvas Curse but it's a decent one

ZombiU was interesting on the Wii U too since it's one of the few games to use the Gamepad well. They really needed to make more asymmetrical multiplayer games with that shit

Wii U was fucking trash

>ZombiU was interesting on the Wii U too since it's one of the few games to use the Gamepad well.
I guess so, but it was so bare bones. I spent $45 on it and felt ripped off

>le nintendo is better than sony and microsoft meme
Nice DMCAs there. It's not like Nintendo has a lot of games, right?

3DS stages are pretty lackluster tbqhf. Stuff like Magicant and Gerudo Valley are trash. Wii U version has some interesting stuff its stages.

Daily reminder that more 3ds sold then all ps4s and vitas combined

7 more than sony and xbox combined at the moment

>>NX Pokemon confirmed
Who cares? These faggots are still in their 'a proper Pokémon RPG is best on mobile' bullshit.

Nobody is denying the 3ds is GOAT tho.

It's "in the BAG", you goddamn mouth breather.

I bet you think it's "a doggy dog world" and the phrase is a "diamond dozen".

>NX Pokemon

After the disaster that is Sun and Moon I couldn't care less.

>Zelda Breat of the Wild
If it is true that the NX is going to be a console handheld hybrid it will be so underpowered that the Wii U version will look better.

user I don't know where you got this photo of the top secret Xbox situation room but Microsoft will be coming for you soon

Kill yourself.

The only good Wii U stages are classic stages

They look like numale hipsters

almost definitely naughty dog or sony america

>wiiu has worse single player, stages and extra mode.
I need to take a break from Cred Forums for a while. The shit people here say unironically is just too much.

>numale
I'll never understand this meme.

Retarded internet kiddie lingo comes and goes too fast for me to adapt to anymore. Is this what it feels like to become old?

>all these sour grapes

>Unironically liking smash tour and clusterfuck mode
Lol

>NX more underpowered than the Wii U
are you mentally retarded?

Its really not a very new term m8

and what it stands for has always existed, we just used to be able to call them "faggots" back in the day

Post fakes/mockups.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

You're stupid if you think a console handheld hybrid can have more power than a normal console, even the Wii U.

"Faggot" has never meant anything on Cred Forums besides "idiot." Only Cred Forums newkiddies think it has.

It's gonna have Nvidia Tegra X2. Thats already double the Wii Us power

Keep telling yourself that

Exactly how are any of those better than Halo or Uncharted? Just curious.

I don't want to hear opinions.

>Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is not a Wii U exclusive

Pic related here. May I go inside?

Compared to 1 good exclusive on ps4 and zero good exclusives on xbone, thats quite an achievement.

>hes already Cred Forums boogeymaning

i was talking about real life my friend, maybe you should check back into it every now and then

Im sure you got called a faggot all the time, probably still do

I don't get this meme.

Is the top one good or the bottom one?

Is he letting you in or telling you to leave?

Source

Sure, but let your wife's SON outside and bring your pc.

Spoken like a true Cred Forums faggot.

Better than the virtual boy, wii and n64

To be fair, Smash Tour is one of the worst pieces of crap Nintendo has put out this decade. It's like you saying something like "I enjoy ripping my own balls off."
Its bound to turn some heads

>anyone whos being mean to me is from Cred Forums

spoken like a literal faggot

>PS4 and Xbox One only have one game

What about Infamous, or Titanfall, or Bloodborne, or Halo?

>wii and n64
Nope

>they will unironically claim that ZombiU and Kirby Rainbow Curse are good games
nobody mentioned this before you brought it up, in fact you yourself listed better Wii U games earlier.

>my opinions are objective facts

but theyre actually not doh. Youre just another Cred Forumsirgin regurgitating memes, most likely without playing the game

>It has 7 good exclusives
>Thats it. Everything else ranges from mediocre to garbage.
Ergo, he was excluding mediocre to garbage games, and frankly the game you listed are mediocre to garbage. Titanfall is not even exclusive.

Bloodborne is the only quality exclusive listed there.

What about Uncharted 4? Can you claim that it's "mediocre garbage"? It's got the same metacritic score as Bayonetta 2, and gets the same fan praise, at least on neogaf.

Personally, I hate the game and I won't defend it, but I'm not sure what metric you're using to judge a game's quality.

>it's another console war thread
>"X games don't count because they are on a handheld, but Y games count on my console of choice even if they were last gen!"
>"Name me Z amount of games! They all suck!"
>"Sales matter! Look at all the CoD and rehashed sports my console sales!"

People defended them tough

>Metacritic, praise on neogaf
You know you are on Cred Forums right? Do you really think "neogaf says this sony exclusive is great" was going to work here?

Uncharted was never a good series anyways.

And even if we count Uncharted, which at least had high production values even if the game was a turd, thats still 2 exclusives. Hell, if we count all your exclusives thats still half the wii u ones.

>Do you really think "neogaf says this sony exclusive is great" was going to work here?
You don't understand though. That's the point: you're discarding alot of people praising the game because you don't like them. I could easily bring up the shilling for games like Undertale that went on here, or the Battleborn shills that said their game was amazing. And that was on Cred Forums. My argument here is that "praise does not equal quality. Neither does sales or popularity or brand loyalty."

>Uncharted was never a good series anyways.
Because it's a watered down cinematic experience. Of course it was never good Just like Bayonetta.

>Shitty Reddit memes are allowed here now

We had stoop so low

no it didn't

PS4 surpassed it

only 1 user did, and like I said you brought it up.

What the fuck are you talking about?
>Bloodborne
>Infamous Second Son
>Driveclub
>Guilty Gear Xrd
>Resogun
>Uncharted 4
>N++
>LBP3
>Ratchet and Clank
>Until Dawn
>Tearaway Unfolded
>MLB The Show
>Yakuza 0
>Odin Sphere
>Aienation
>Digimon Cyber Story Sleuth
>Star Ocean V

And PS4 still has a whole slew of exclusives coming while Wii U is dead in the water

Devil's Third single player was good for a TPS and NES Remix was ok as a free game on club Nintendo.

>evil's Third single player was good for a TPS
Not it was not
You don't play TPS games if you think that

>Undertale shilling

Typical Cred Forumsdrone believing Cred Forums levels of delusion

Even funnier considering Cred Forums has a hatebase on here as rabid as the Tumblr fanbase for that game

don't waste your time, Nintendo shills will ignore all of those.

babby's first image after he downloaded photoshop
looks shit.

most of those suck

>Bloodborne
good
>Infamous Second Son
gta ripoff, but more boring somehow
>Driveclub
meh, mario kart is better for driving
>Guilty Gear Xrd
not exclusive
>Resogun
indie shit
>Uncharted 4
meh, its ok, a little too cinematic
>N++
indie shit
>LBP3
Floaty garbage
>Ratchet and Clank
>We want the nintendo audience
>Until Dawn
Preechy garbage
>Tearaway Unfolded
Never played
>MLB The Show
baseball lol
>Yakuza 0
If it ever fucking comes out
>Odin Sphere
not exclusive
not exclusive, pokemon ripoff
>Star Ocean V
lol

Devil Third is a TPS with some melee elements but it's still a TPS. I've played tons of tps on xbox 360 and pc, this on is not a bad game.

Theres no way you've played Gears of War and still think DT is a good game.

It's better than GeoW Judgement.

>playing a TPS on a controller

KBM or bust.

>every open-world game is a GTA clone
>every creature collecting RPG is a pokemon clone
You fucking toddlers don't know anything about games that aren't from Nintendo.
Infamous has nothing in common with GTA and Cyber Sleuth doesn't have anything in common with pokemon. It'd be more accurate if you called it an SMT or Persona ripoff

kill yourself shill

>>Infamous Second Son
>gta ripoff
Oh really? I guess I must've skipped the missions in Infamous where you drive cars, rob banks, pull off drug heists, and fly helicopters.
How ironic coming from a nintoddler when you fags have been whining "I-I b-bet you d-didn't even p-play it" this entire thread when someone criticizes your games

Jesus, how ignorant can one person possibly be?

>infamous
>Grand Theft Auto ripoff

oh my fucking sides, by that logic Metroid Prime is a Call of Duty ripoff.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth just shits on every recent piece of shit released by Game Freak.

How delusional can you be?

>I trust other opinions
Just play it, it's a fun little TPS with one of the best melee mechanics I've seen in a shooter. It's an underrated gem.

It's not hard to beat a series that's out-rehashed Call of Duty, even if you don't take into account spinoffs.

Before Sun and Moon I would have disagreed with you, but now that's changed

>don't trust those meanies at metacritic, they're biased against Nintendo
>but they're completely legitimate when it comes to Mario and Bayonetta. They would never be wrong

Then nothing will change, only nintoddlers care about nintendo IP's nobody is going to buy the NX other than nintoddlers.

shill pls

I don't trust your opinion.

Just deal with it, recent Pokemon games are just horribly looking garbage that runs like shit and that every retarded 3 years old can finish.

>It wasn't as good as THIS game in the genre, so it is obviously shit!
Also
>Not it was not
Dealing with a real Einstein here.

Pokemon X and Y killed the series.

Critics are full of shit. It's always an hit or miss most of the time. The only one you should trust is yourself. Just pirate the game and if you like it then buy it.

>every retarded 3 years old can finish.
Did you ever think that games don't have to be hard? Sometimes I just want to come home and enjoy a nice comfortable little game like Kirby or Pokemon or Animal Crossing. Challenge is one of the worst things to ever be forced onto video games.

>two original IPs
Surprised they didn't call the nx the wii u two

Not him, but why do people on this site build a straw man in nearly every argument I see? Like someone in a thread at some point said that the review of those two games mattered, now anyone who likes Nintendo believes that?

Its certainly leagues better than XY and ORAS. Sun and moon look like they'll be good though.

>Ratchet and Clank
>Nintendo audience

Shit is a Saturday morning cartoon and is funnier then anything Nintendo has ever made besides Kid Icarus Uprising.

Nintendo is too blue-collar to ever put the kind of suggestive jokes in a game like R&C.

It's a established franchise that's been around since 2002.

>Resogun
>indie shit

it was made by a AAA studio

this post is embarrassing.

>they said this about literally every gen
>yfw those people turned out to be the angry old men yelling at clouds
>w-we will be r-right this time

>nintenkids getting hype for Zelda everytime
>they've been shit every release since wind waker
Weird

They have to be at least a bit challenging, not just braindead. A game that you can beat with just one hand it's NOT FUN in any way in existence.
And you can say the exactly same thing about every 3d Mario game since Galaxy and every 3d Zelda game since Wind Waker.
But nintendrones gets angry when people says that Nintendo gamesare for kids.

I'm talking in terms of quality.

gen 5 was the end of the good stuff, now it's just boring and soulless.

It's like Zombie Simpsons, it gets views but it's bad and everyone knows it's creatively dead.

Gen 5 was good. DP kinda sucked but HGSS and Plat were good. So most of Gen 4 was great.
Gen 6 just sucks.

Nice cherry picking, faggot.

He already named all the worthwhile Wii U games. Only one he didn't list was 3D World which has mixed reception among fans

Confirmation bias. You never notice or count regular arguments, you only notice strawmans, because they stand out as wrong.

Like red lights in traffic. You pass through 10 green lights but you don't count them, because you just drive through them. But then you hit 2 red lights in a row and since you stopped, you noticed and remember them. This gives the impression you have hit a lot of red lights.

Oh boy I haven't hear people say that since gen 2

Never heard of any of that shit except for Digimon. Show was GOAT. Now fuck off weeb.

>retarded internet kiddie lingo
I'll never understand this meme.

Numale phrases come and go too fast for me to adapt anymore. Is this what it feels like to become old?

Meme IS retarded internet kiddo lingo

>people going on with console wars
>when the best games of the past 5 years have usually been PC games, or multiplats

Not really. Most games today are complete trash and the few good games tend to be exclusives.

ZombiU was a legitimately challenging game

It's pretty bad... it makes the Wii's library look amazing

the way ZombiiU used the gamepad was really fucking unintresting

Let's test that theory then with a year picked at random. Oh say, 2015 for example.

Pic related showcases the best games released and their relation to the other games.

I fucking knew it was you Doug, you TF2 obsessed autistic faggot.

NMH got a ps3 remake

>yfw every e3 or show they show off console games is done with a computer hidden under the display unit actually playing the game
>yfw to literally show off the power of consoles
>they use a pc
>yfw they not only work fine on pcs, they work better by virtue of the fact they literally use them for showing off said games
>yfw literally no counter argument for this

I see some insults, but I don't see a counterargument.

There's no point arguing with the insane.

(YOU)!

>wanting a good game instead of a poorly optimized cinematic experience is "insane"

>Bloodborne
Good game
>Infamous Second Son
Shit game
>Driveclub
Racing game fuck off
>Guilty Gear Xrd
Meh game
>Resogun
Also on other platforms
>Uncharted 4
Shit
>N++
Indieshit and also on pc
>LBP3
Shit
>Ratchet and Clank
Not that good either
>Until Dawn
Overrated story shit
>Tearaway Unfolded
Shit
>MLB The Show
Sports game fuck off
>Yakuza 0
You could just as well add Death Stranding if you add games that aren't fucking released yet
>Odin Sphere
Pretty shit too
>Aienation
No idea
>Digimon
>Star Ocean V
No idea either

Sorry but your PS4 exclusives aren't good

So let me get this straight:

>racing games like Drive Club are bad, but Mario racing games are good
>"overrated story shit" yet defends Xenoblade and Bayonetta
>"indie shit" but will defend Wonderful 101
>hates Digimon and Odin Sphere for being weeb, but will defend Kid Icarus: Uprising

Sure sounds like the work of hypocrisy.

Drive club is bad and so is mario kart because they're racing games.
Xenoblade and Bayonetta has a lot more gameplay than Until Dawn.
I never said that Digimon or Odin Sphere were weeb just said they were bad.

I hope you don't think Sun/Moon will be better

>Xenoblade and Bayonetta has a lot more gameplay than Until Dawn.
They have less gameplay than Dragon Age: Inquisition, yet that's considered cinematic garbage.

Fuck off retard no one thinks DT is good. Your nintoddler is on full display right now.

>>Odin Sphere
>not exclusive
Oh no, the Sony exclusive lost its exclusivity to that other Sony console!!

I can agree with Xenoblade. But not fucking Bayonetta. Come on user.

>Bayonetta
2+ hours of cutscenes to maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay.

>Dragon Age: Inquisition
3+ hours of cutscenes to 200 hours of gameplay.

Of course, it doesn't matter to me much since i dislike both games either way.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Its ACfag, he is a massive poorfag autist who has been here for years. Anything with more than 2 hours of cutscenes is cinematic garbage to him, yes that exact number because autism.

>Dragon Age: Inquisition
>3+ hours of cutscenes to 200 hours of gameplay.
user.
Come on now.
It's more like 10+ hours of cutscenes and 80 hours of gameplay but...

Quite simple. They are average or better or average.

He gets the numbers for the cutscenes from youtube videos because he can't afford any consoles or PC parts. Watch him reply to you with a youtube screenshot.

You forgot Smash, Fast Racing Neo and #FE desu.

Bloodborne is the only worthwhile game on that list

Oh god i think i remember him from another thread with almost the same discussion

>Smash,
Not exclusive
>Fast Racing Neo
lol
>and #FE
Not paying for censored trash

I only know him from Metroid threads.

>>Smash,
>Not exclusive
Please literally kill yourself for being this stupid.

It has the same roster across both versions. No one cares about your clusterfuck 8 player mode or smash tour
Theres a reason the 3DS version sold much more

>Not exclusive
Considering all the reply lists added games like Tearaway and Cyber Sleuth, I see this as very much acceptable.
>lol
kys
>Not paying for censored trash
How does this not make it a good exclusive? Pirate it you retarded nigger.

Am I wrong though? Please, point to me a decent argument that proves that what I say is incorrect.

After all, you make claims that I'm making nonsensical arguments, so of course they can be disproven easily..... right?

>Theres a reason the 3DS version sold much more
I almost wonder if it had something to do with there being tens of millions more 3DS owners than Wii U owners.

Yeah and that's because the 3DS has a library that isn't complete garbage, unlike Wii U

>Prove me shit tastes bad!
>AHA! You can't!

Here is a good game for you Doug, don't worry there's no cutscenes.

shut the fuck up assdick, we dont give a fuck about your opinion

Nice circular logic, dumbfuck. Hang yourself.

>reminder that you are a retard who just said Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is not a Wii U exclusive

>Recommending indie garbage unironically
lol
The only Wii U game I've pirated is Ultra smash Tennis, I don't know where to download #FE, none of the site's have a link to it.

>prove to me that eating shit is bad for you
>point to several scientific articles showcasing the health hazards

Wow, that wasn't hard.

NX's GOT to be announced soon right?
I mean, the public needs to have some time to digest and the media needs to try it out before release and hype it up.
If the release window is march or apri, it sure needs to be soon, or else it wont hit its release window?

They are two different genres. Rpgs tend to last longer and therefor have more gameplay. Not always good gameolay but they have a lot more. Bayonetta on the other is hack n slash and you cant make an 80 hour hack n slash game. Better gameplay but not as much. You happy now?

No reason to buy Wii U version if you already own a 3DS version.

>Not always good gameolay but they have a lot more
Stop it with this meme. JRPGs in general have much better gameplay than Overmeme or whatever AAA flavor of the month trash that Cred Forums is into at the moment.

>Recommending indie garbage unironically
It is very much a full fledged game with good graphics and polished gameplay. With the upcoming expansion it will have more content than most futuristic racers on the market. Just because it was made by an independent developer has absolutely no weight when the game isn't the typical pixel indieshit what the market is oversaturated with.

Not to be rude but you simply don't understand the level of autism your dealing with here. This guy has been here for 6+ years shitposting like this and this isn't even the only place he spergs out.

What are you even talking about? Dragon age isn't a JRPG and noone mentioned Overwatch
Just want to have some fun with him. I'll stop soon when i get tired of him

I'm still awaiting an argument. If you would provide it, I'lll be glad to continue discussion.

>Rpgs tend to last longer and therefor have more gameplay. Not always good gameolay but they have a lot more
Oh, I agree. That's why I'm not arguing that quantity > quality. You'll notice that I disliked Dragon Age too, regardless of gameplay time, since I felt that the gameplay wasn't worth the stupid story they constantly forced on you, and the atricious gameplay itself.

If Bayonetta had good gameplay, I wouldn't mind the disgusting amount of cutscenes. But quick time events? Flashy action finishers that are basically quick time events? Button mashing? Constanty being forced to listen to cringeworthy voice acting? That I can't consider good. I know Bayo 2 tried to remedy that, but it didn't quite fix it enough, and it poured even more story in my lap, and made a grand old mess of things.

Certainly you understand, right? With this industry's obsession with becoming hollywood, I've just stopped tolerating games that try shoving millions of cutscenes in my face, even if you can skip them.

Just want to have some fun with him.
But this is a WiiU thread, I don't want to go off topic.

>Just buy the dlc dude then it'll have some content
lol

Did you seriously just write a novel about Bayonetta having cutscenes and quicktime events? Ok i think i'm gonna stop arguing with you now. You're actually retarded

I dont want a discussion with you mother fucker.
You are on the same level with Boco and Revved

You have no argument other than any game that reminds you of any aspect of humanity is bad because you have an insane case of autism and therefor zero empathy. Also if it can't run on a toaster or came out on a console/handheld its bad by default because your welfare check can't afford them. Kill yourself please.

Uncharted 4 is a better video game then Super Mario 3D World

I unironically agree.

>adds a third more content
>comes packed in the retail version
Now please explain why this is bad.

Nintendo won E3 with one game.

>>comes packed in the retail version
Because they jewed the people who bought the digital edition.

Perhaps it would be easier to say it this way:

>video games existed long ago
>they didn't need story because often they couldn't afford the CGI cutscenes or voice actors, or the hardware was limited
>had to focus on making good games
>alot of junk came out, but good games were still given the accolades they deserve

>jump to modern day industry
>good gameplay has been gimped because of budget cuts
>had to prioritize the latest graphics and hiring Tara Strong and Nolan North to voice eveything
>several billion dollar marketing campaign
>left with a 4 hour cinematic walking simulator where gameplay is neutered to deliver an """"experience"""""

Now you tell me, which is worse for the industry. The video games with videogamey content, or the movies trying to push an agenda, and only having gameplay so they can legally be sold as "games"?

The digital version is cheaper than the retail. It is actually a better option if you're unsure if you'll like the game, you can then buy the DLC later if you feel inclined.

Movies are the superior form of art so it's ok.

Did I give you permission to fucking respond to me?

Its actually pretty hard to find a game with literally no story or cutscenes. Props to your autistic ass for actually finding at least one shitty shovelware game on Steam every year to put at the top of your GOTY list though.

>everything needs to be art

I want this meme to end.

>Pong and Tetris are "shitty shovelware games"

You sound underaged.

You know, I didn't understand this when I was younger but this is supposed to show the wind blowing through the grasses right?

They're also the superior form of entertainment.

>cherrypicked
>still leagues ahead the competition.
GODDAMNIT, NINTENDO!

It isn't cherrypicked

Video games are just fine these days, you're just a cynical and biased retard who took the memes too seriously.

>shitty shovelware games on Steam
Expect level quote mining, seek a career in politics.

yeah, Pixels was really fucking high art.
dumbass

"Fine" he says, as Uncharted 4 sells out in stores and being "videogamey" is now considered a sin.

Oh really? These are all "shitty shovelware games"?

Then by all means. Tell me what is wrong with each and every one. I would like to hear your honest opinion.

Lol you don't have friends that's why you're here

I didnt say shit about shovelware you fucking idiot
Fuck you and your chart

k, bro

lol someone's mad.

This, get rekt shitendo-boys.

>fuck you

Not the counterargument I expected from a rational person. Care to explain how that disproves my argument?

and so was Sonic 06 :^)

care to point out where I mentioned shovelware in my post?

Considering it doesn't get multiplats, yeah. Or when it does get them, it's literal years after the initial pc/xbox/ps release. It desperately needs them.

Everything but Shovel Knight and Metroid 2 Remake is. I really hope the next Metroid game is another Prime and it has exactly 2 hours and one minute of cutscenes just to see the autistic meltdown.

It's not. Nice fanfiction though.

You said I was an autist because I didn't ascribe to the cinematic industry that hollywood has infected. And then yuo refused to provide a counterargument.

No, I said I didnt give you permission to respond to me, faggot

You say that now, but clearly you've never been to a website like gawker or forbes. And if you haven't, consider yourself fortunate.

>Everything but Shovel Knight and Metroid 2 Remake is.
Hold on, so you said "all games on the PC are shovelware shit" but now you're backpedaling. Were you wrong in your previous statement?

>Everything but Shovel Knight and Metroid 2 Remake is.

>We got this in the back
>back

Besides the point, you don't need permission to respond to someone.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother replying when your just going to resort to such entry level misquoting.

Sad

>defending game journalism

The worst part is that I can't even tell if it's parody at this point.

I'm going to need the sauce, brother

>playing smash without a gamecube controller
found the casual fag

Just fuck off you insane autistic retard.

>and as an eager gamer girl who loves gaming - I don't

Yes, like it or not the Wii U has the third best nintendo lineup behind the gamecube and n64

fuck off tourneyfag autist.

You heard it here folks. Are you wanting a video game to have gameplay in it, and to be focused on challenge and skill? Then by this guy's logic, you're an "insane autistic retard".

DELETE THIS

No it doesn't.
The most basic things for a Nintendo home console are a proper 3D Mario and an exclusive Zelda game. That's the bare minimum for a good nintendo system and they couldn't even accomplish that
Wii U's library is fucking pathetic

>>NX Pokemon confirmed
>By Game Freak
>New NEW Gen confirmed

How do you feel that these next new games will be rushed as hell.

>Xenoblade Chronicles X
2-3 hours of cutscenes to 400 hours of gameplay

I'm gonna stop you right there, user.

But this is an understandable corporate point of view.
The big money is made is shit multiplayer games with low points of entry and microtransactions. LoL, Dota, Overshit, Hearthstone, Pokémon Go, this is where money is made, not single player games.

LET MY TRIPS IN

>400 hours of gameplay
One-shotting Feliciano, the All-Seeing over and over again hoping to get weapons and armor with the right perks isn't fun.
Grinding enemies to craft augs for an endgame build isn't fun.
If you're not a disgusting casual you can do all XCX quests and find all the landmarks in 150 hours

I finished the main story in 150 hour, it took me 550 hours to 100% the game

You spent 400 hours grinding materials for an endgame build?
Why? Do you just enjoy mindless grinding that much?

How many hours do you have in TF2?

>Terraria
Please just kill yourself

That's all? That's WAY too cinematic for my tastes.

I need a minimum of 12,000 hours of gameplay before I'll consider it worth the time.

I finished the main story with 40% completion, so most of that 400 hours was spent doing all the quests, discovering all the land marks etc. I did it near the end of January so there wasn't many online resources finding certain things was a pain and took longer than expected.

where's the template for this meme?

>reverse image search
>stumble upon Sakurai's fake twitter
>find this

I honestly don't understand the hostility. Games with almost zero story have infinite replayability. What's wrong with that?

Why are Nintendo fanboys on Cred Forums so much more defensive and delusional than elsewhere?

I've never met a Nintendo fan in real life that didn't call the Wii U a failure and shit. Even Nintendo sees the NX as a make or break moment.

Is anybody surprised the most autistic user on Cred Forums (not counting B*rnyfag since he isn't human) has played TF2 for this many hours? Anyone?

Terraria is literally 2d minecraft, you should feel ashamed for playing that piece of shit let alone the amount of time you played it for

The Wii U sold like shit, and the gamepad idea was a failure. But the game line up is amazing

This is Cred Forums where people are allowed to be more expressive and open to pretty much everywhere else, plus combined with the fact people constantly shit on and make fun of it, letting bitterness grow more and more.

>But the game line up is amazing
It has a few amazing games, like Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, and MK8.
Everything else is just mediocre, that's hardly an "amazing" lineup.
Wii U has the worst nintendo library aside from the virtual boy.

>Everything else is just mediocre, that's hardly an "amazing" lineup.

You preferred DK Jungle Beat to Tropical Freeze?

Not him but some franchises benefited on the Wii U, some didn't.

DKTF was good.
>some franchises benefited on the Wii U, some didn't.
Like Mario, since the worst 3D mario game is on Wii U.

>Amazing
Please. The only friends I have that own Wii U's (3) have Splatoon and one has MK8. The one with MK8 is trying to sell his.

I actually forgot Bayo2 was on the Wii U until this thread. It's really strange seeing people praise this.

For the record, I own a Wii, PS3, and PC. I haven't bought into this generation, but I might get a second-hand 2DS for DQ games. I really hope the NX isn't a handheld with a shitty battery life that I can plug into a TV.

I just don't understand why they double down on the Wii U. Just talk about the 3DS, which is a big success. I got a good laugh from the MK8 predictions.

I want you to give me a single reason why either of those games is bad. Please. At the same time, it can't be something that any of the WiiU's titles are guilty of.

>it's a 2D minecraft
And? Minecraft was a decent game ruined by incompetent developers. Terraria did not suffer that.

>says the PC has no games at all
>thinks he's the authority on what's "amazing"

This bait went bad hours ago.

>Smash
>Splatoon
>Mario Maker
>Bayonetta 2
>Pikmin 3
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>DKTF
>Pokken
>Mario Kart 8

And some people (not me) really enjoy Woolly World and 3D World

I am not the user that said PC has no games, I own a PC and a Wii U because they are the only to platforms with games this gen

Now, what makes those good games? What makes them different from this list? According to your own words, none of the games count if they're too cinematic, too casual, multiplat, or "Weeb". So can you say that about your lineup?

>Minecraft was a decent game
This website is 18+ and you just admitted you are under age. GTFO

Mario Maker is one of the best video games ever made you imbecile.

Then explain posts like >everything on steam is "shitty shovelware"

If you're not him, then why did you say nothing to argue against him?

>someone wasn't here when the game was in alpha.

I'm in my early 30's. I'm probably older than most people here. Don't hate Minecraft for what it became, just remember it for what it used to be. That's what Terraria is.

lol no a $60 level editor is not a good game
You're delusional

I didn't make this list, but I agree with most of the points except Infamous and Digimon which I think are good games. Its funny people actually include indie shit as a positive in their lineup.

>Its funny people actually include indie shit as a positive in their lineup.
Nintendrones do the same thing with fast racing neo.

And including gamess like Animal Crossing and Pokemon are better, when they're of even worse quality?

Since when does having more shitty exclusive make a console better than one with a few good exclusive?

Yeah dawg, AAA is where it's at. Just check out the top 30 best selling PS4 games

1 Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
2 Grand Theft Auto V
3 FIFA 16
4 Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
5 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
6 Fallout 4
7 FIFA 15
8 Destiny
9 The Last of Us
10 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
11 Watch Dogs
12 Far Cry 4
13 Minecraft
14 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
15 Assassin's Creed: Unity
16 NBA 2K16
17 Batman: Arkham Knight
18 Call of Duty: Ghosts
19 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
20 Tom Clancy's The Division
21 Battlefield 4
22 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
23 Assassin's Creed Syndicate
24 Madden NFL 16
25 Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
26 FIFA 14
27 inFAMOUS: Second Son
28 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
29 Mortal Kombat X
30 Killzone: Shadow Fall

Sports, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, and games that were available last generation.

I can't believe this is the vaunted "third party" that people always complain about Nintendo "missing out" on.

Because it's not your place to say what's good and what's isn't.

it's not the exclusives that count the most IMO. most people buy a console and play all games on that single console. with the wiiu you can't really do that; all popular games (CoD, BF, Fifa, sports games, most AAA releases and main series installments of popular series) are absent.

That's what I never get.
A lot of people seem to differentiate consoles based on their own situations. Someone who views the Wii U's qualities on it's own as why they don't like it, but then argue with someone who views the Wii U's qualities with what's around it.

For example, Splatoon was a good exclusive, but if all you had was a Wii U, it wasn't until 2 months later that you got Mario Maker, only to be waiting another month for you to get Woolly World, then a month later was Mario Tennis (luckily followed by 2 weeks until Xenoblade). The console's lack of 3rd party support leaves it barren way too often. But would that be a problem to someone who uses a PC or another console as well?

Like I own a Wii U and a good PC, plus an xbone because I've always liked sports, and when the Wii U is in a drought for games, I'm not lacking in something to play. But then the Wii U just collects dust. To me, I don't like a gaming machine that has nothing to do for long periods of time when I'm playing games all the time. But I'm alright with most of the games coming out.

The big problem too is you can't entirely look at it altogether once everything is said and done. Splatoon and Mario Maker are two games that for the first time in Nintendo's life cycle, were really different while they were new. Picking them up now feels like you're playing a worse game.

That's how it's always seemed to me, anyways.

>The console's lack of 3rd party support leaves it barren way too often. But would that be a problem to someone who uses a PC or another console as well?
Yes, it is a problem because that assumes you like the games coming out and that you're okay with massive droughts.

I for one haven't dusted off my WiiU in I think a year now. I have a PC for my other gaming needs, but it's still a useless console because nothing it has is as interesting as what I Can get on a PC. So it was a wasted purchase.

That's the other thing too, the games don't go on sale. There's still a few titles I've missed even with the drought, but they're never on sale. I don't really want to pay full price for a game like Woolly World or Xenoblade if only because I'm not sure if I'll like them. It's lucky that they started doing selects again, but they're some really far back titles and it's a little too later for most of the titles, since a few of those Wii U ones were free through Club Nintendo.

>Ctrl-f
>fast racing neo
Only one retard mentioned that trash, don't generalize

>games emphasized for being "comfy" instead of actually challenging are somehow better than indie games because ?????

Only 3 games that either aren't complete shit or better on PC. Those being Uncharted 4, inFamous and Arkham Knight

>its only good game if ***I*** say so

>worse quality
No one said anything about challenge, the original comment stated that these games were of worse quality that indie trash which is simply not true

>actually challenging
>a game that gives you freedom to express has to be challenging to be entertaining

>the original comment stated that these games were of worse quality that indie trash which is simply not true
But they are. You can't beat Animal Crossing, so it doesn't even count as a game. It's basically a simulator where you do nothing but talk to furry animals all day. How is that better than a game like Undertale, which is pretty much the exact same thing?

And I could bring up an actually GOOD indie game, like Cave Story. How is Animal Crossing or Pokemon better than that?

God damn, Cred Forums is fucking delusional

funny thing is, they're saying the same shit about the NX now
They actually think normies care about nintendo consoles

I sort of agree about Animal Crossing not being a game but Pokemon can't be included in that bunch. And by that logic, like the user before was saying, games like minecraft and terraria shouldn't be considered games. Besides both Animal Crossing and Pokemon have better quality than an indie, in the effort that is put into them.

>And by that logic, like the user before was saying, games like minecraft and terraria shouldn't be considered games
Both technically have endings. Minecraft just is weaker quality because its ending was poorly tacked on, a problem born from the incompetent retards running Mojang. Terraria has a saving throw in that it has an expert mode that increases game challenge, so it has that at the least.

>besides both Animal Crossing and Pokemon have better quality than an indie,
Do they have varying difficulty modes that don't just involve purposely gimping yourself? Do they have proper replayability? Do they emphasize challenge and skill over anything else? Do they rely on furry characters, or waifus, or being comfy?

Quality cannot be born of a game that doesn't want to challenge you.

Not him but some of the mainline Pokemon games have some legit hard postgame content with stuff like Battle Frontier and Pokemon World Tournament, compared to the rest of the game. Also in Pokemon's case, it was always a multiplayer heavy series, where a human opponent is going to give the most challenge.

>exclusives are the only thing consoles are good for

>Not him but some of the mainline Pokemon games have some legit hard postgame content with stuff like Battle Frontier and Pokemon World Tournament
The problem is that the game doesn't even once challenge you before that, and if you have to invest that much time into it before it gets interesting, then the game is already a failed experiment. This isn't even going into the fact that you have to go out of your way to avoid battles, otherwise you'll be overleveled for the rest of the game. And that's not even going into the broken mess that is EXP share.

>it relies on multiplayer

For 50-60 dollars, that's a terrible selling point. It should have a strong singleplayer first and foremost. Pokemon in particular has terrible online, since you have to grind to level 100 just to stand a chance. And almost no pokemon are even viable in the online scene. Can a level 100 vulpix have an advantage over a level 100 ninetails, for example?

>the only Wii U games that are best in their series

>Bayo 2 better than Bayo 1
Negatory. It was good, but not better.

>XCX better than XBC
Debatable, although admittedly I do personally subscribe to that.

and yet you'll shit your pants if anyone lists multiplats in a PS4 thread

>The problem is that the game doesn't even once challenge you before that, and if you have to invest that much time into it before it gets interesting, then the game is already a failed experiment.

Okay. Fair I suppose.

>>it relies on multiplayer

A lot of games reply on multiplayer. Look at every fighting game every. A player on the level of Justin Wong/Daigo/etc is inherently going to be harder then the CPUs in a game.

>For 50-60 dollars

All the main Pokemon games are $40 at most due to being on handhelds so far.

>And almost no pokemon are even viable in the online scene. Can a level 100 vulpix have an advantage over a level 100 ninetails, for example?

youtube.com/watch?v=97xAv07lNFQ

Any Pokemon can be viable if you really want to go all out. A Magikarp can be viable if you really wanted too.

PC

>grind to level 100
Oh, you didn't play the game. Got it

>Look at every fighting game ever
The genre that's stagnated more than any other? After SFV, it's clear that a singleplayer is needed now more than ever. Relying on people just guarantees that the game will be dated in a few years and unplayable after the fanbase leaves. With a solid singleplayer, at least you can always go back to that. It feels like a slightly different version of "always online" games.

>All the main Pokemon games are $40 at most due to being on handhelds so far.
Actually, it's close to 120 dollars if you want all three that release each gen. Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, for example. Or Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Or the upcoming Sun, Moon and Nova. You can't get all the content unless you own all three, and even if it's cosmetic, it's still alot to ask.

>Any Pokemon can be viable if you really want to go all out. A Magikarp can be viable if you really wanted too.
Which requires a ton of setting up, and specific pokemon and abilities that you might not be able to obtain. And again, it still requires massive amounts of grinding, and is only feasible for a few pokemon.

I'd like to see at least 500 videos showcasing every single pokemon in existence being able to do what magikarp did, AND make it so he doesn't have help. Shoot, I've played no less than 10 different pokemon titles, and I've never been able to catch a Smeargle because of RNG. Should I be punished because I didn't grind hard enough?

That's how it was for all the pokemon games I played. At X and Y, I just stopped bothering with online altogether. I didn't even buy them infact, I just rented them from a friend.

>wii u released nearly 5 years ago
>new system announced
>STILL no price drop
fuck neo-nintendo

To me, the biggest failure of the Wii U is that nobody but Nintendo and Nintendo Affiliates had any fucking idea how to use the gamepad.

Actually, I'm going to list off the top of my head what who did.

>MH3U (Capcom) directly ported the customizable touchscreen menus/shortcuts from the 3DS version. Worked well.
>Xenoblade Chronicles X (Monolith Soft) used it for various menus and maps as well, worked surprisingly well.
>Wonderful 101 (Platinum Games) did inside-building segments using the gamepad screen for puzzles, gyro controls for things like the turret, touch screen for assigning different leader Wonders and drawing the shapes if you had trouble figuring out how to do them well with the stick...
>Bayonetta 1/2 (Platinum Games) had Touch Mode which let you control Bayonetta AND perform combat with the stylus alone. Most people preferred to just use the buttons like normal but hey, at least there were options (or challenges).
>Star Fox Zero (Platinum Games) had both top and bottom screens rendering simultaneously, with the gyro used to aim independently of flight, utilizing a turning camera.
>Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Nintendo) used the gyro and right stick for camera controls, touching the screen could do things to various things in the world.
>Nintendoland (Nintendo) used gyro, touch, asynchronous screen, and loads more for various minigames.
>Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Director's Cut) allowed scribbling on the map, menus, and voice recordings/drawings/screenshots to be sent through Miiverse to appear for other players.
>Splatoon had gyro aiming, with squid jumps being touchscreen.
What else am I missing? Rainbow Curse made you do paths with the Stylus, right?
What did Lego City Undercover do? I remember hearing that it did something with gyro and bottom screen for scans?

Cred Forums isn't one person. This also applies to the subgroups within Cred Forums.

I'm an idort, I don't see the problem with listing multiplats for any system.

Pikmin 3 uses it extremely well for multi managing the three captains.

>7 good exclusives
That's more than Sony and M$ have for their consoles combined.

I seriously forgot that even existed. I think I used the touchpad for throwing pikmin because I otherwise didn't have the speed and accuracy I wanted with any other contr...

...Actually I might have used the wiimote... I'm not sure.

I seriously barely remember anything about that game. I swear to fuck it had a lot of good ideas but it was too short and really underwhelming. At least I got it for free with Mario Kart. Which I burnt out on really fast to the point that I realized that I don't like the kind of gameplay that Mario Kart offers.

Oh, Mario Kart had gyro driving, right?

Newsflash: games have cutscenes now. The ones that dont are ignored outside of multiplayer

>Newsflash: games have cutscenes now.
A game having 1 or 2 cutscenes isn't bad. A game where it's nothing but cutscenes strung together by strings of expository dialogue and linear hallways? Take it to Cred Forums, chum.

Honestly kinda pissed that I went with the ps4 this gen instead of the WiiU since the games look pretty fun. Maybe I'll grab the NX when it releases

Skyward Sword has, in my earliest playthroughs, had upwards of 30 hours of gameplay.

Metroid: Other M actually is a movie game I'll give you that much. Sakamoto is a fucking idiot who wanted to try making the game more cinematic, and that came through in both the cutscenes AND the gameplay.

Xenoblade Chronicles X has hundreds of hours worth of gameplay. 8 hours of cutscenes is... pretty lax, especially when most of them are "progress the dialogue as you're prepared" or multiple-outcome quest lines, for which many cutscenes you may not ever see.

Can't speak for Xenoblade Chronicles though.

>Q/A
There's a difference, though. One playthrough of Terraria will last you something like 40 hours on average unless you spend time to grind out and collect EVERYTHING, after which it'll MAYBE bloat to 60 if you spend lots of time building.

Having 1701 hours on hand is just you replaying it over and over and over and over. I would know. I have literally three fucking thousand hours in Terraria.

Having 2 hours of cutscene in a 30-40 hour game like Skyward Sword is very little, and doesn't make it a movie game when it barely constitutes 5% of the game.

Having 8 hours of cutscene, much of which is entirely optional depending on just how much of the side content you do, in Xenoblade Chronicles X, something that for completing most of the content can take over 300 hours and all of it 100% with all achievements has taken up to 600, is a fucking joke.

I really should have proofread this. A lot of it could have been combined or cut out for redundancy.