I just bought this, what am I in for?

I just bought this, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

kentie.net/article/d3d10drv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best game ever

Old men ruling the world.

Outdated, virtually unplayable garbage. Cred Forums will try to convince you that it has a "good story" but it's just conspiratard shit. If you want a great game with a great story just play Undertale.

>Undertale fags mad about someone buying a fun, classic with an interessting story.

>baiting this hard

And if the OP is unable to tell if this is bait or not, then I suggest he leaves this place for a long time.

would have been perfect bait until you mentioned undertale.

>Being this retarded

Pretty good game, install the revision mod so its even better

Way too obvious

A great game
Max out swimming, youll thank me later

It's pretty good, but it's overrated in my opinion. People praise the level design a lot even though it becomes absolute trash about halfway through. Gameplay is about on par with HR and worse than MD.

What a shame.

Electronic old men.

Stick with the prod.

FEMA appointment

>Outdated, virtually unplayable garbage
>just play Undertale.
Like a pottery

A bomb.

Underrated

(you)

It's hard to get into.
You need a special mindset to enjoy it.
I don't like it much,but who am I to judge,since I got stuck on level 2.

>it's overrated in my opinion. People praise the level design a lot even though it becomes absolute trash about halfway through.
When due process fails we really do live in a world of terror

t. averange call of duty players
i can't believe there are people too stupid to learn 2 stealth

Stealth wasn't a problem after getting the baton.
It was fun.
I just couldn't find the way into the palace.

Faggots like those are the reason Thief got that terrible dumbed-down remake. Fuck those people.

>It's hard to get into.
>You need a special mindset to enjoy it.
Agreed.

Took me a few attempts over several month to complete a play through. One of my all time favorite games.

If you don't like it, cool.

Redpills.

I don't understand, are you trying to defend levels like the gas station, the missile silo, the submerged labs, Vandenberg, Paris, etc?

Spotted the underage retard that didn't play on realistic difficulty.

I played through the game and didn't find any of it to be bad, it was all about the atmosphere. Deus ex is one of the best examples of a perfect game to me. The only thing that I am disappointed about was the dropped storyline where you stay with UNATCO. I have recently been thinking it would be cool to try and find people who would want to redub everything and mod the game to include that route but I know that is just wishful thinking.

Fuck off kid

It is very dark

>buying a game from a defunct developer

Why would you do that? You're just giving money to middle men who don't deserve it.

OP here. You guys are just making me more excited to play it, will start it up first thing tomorrow.

How to trigger Cred Forums in 2 easy steps

bring up a classic vidya they didn't play and claim that a popular vidya they didn't play is better

Only if you run it off modern machines or whatever.

kentie.net/article/d3d10drv/

Use this OP. Makes the game not so dark on modern systems.

What's the best comprehensive deus ex mod?
I've already beaten it, so GOOD gameplay tweaks are welcome, as well as making it nicer to look at.

Thanks for the mod buddy. Looks like it will only add to the experience.

I completely agree with you, Shit is really fucking outdated, Im actually thinking of getting a refund on the 1$ I spent on this game. Outdated trash/10