The NX is an hybrid console for real

the NX is an hybrid console for real...

please rewind time...

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/140130qa/02.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't see why it's a bad thing. Nintendo makes a lot of games, but last generation has proven that they unable to support two platforms at once without the help of 3rd party support. Unifying their platforms to provide a more stable stream of games to consumers is a smart move, especially since there's no guarantee that 3rd parties will return.

You get to experience a larger library of 3rd party games with less hardware to invest in. No one is forcing you to take it outside and use it as a handheld, but the option is there.

Literally nothing wrong with this decision other than MUH POWERHOUSE.

Except Iwata said it wasn't one you retard.

"The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a hand-held device." - Pokemon CEO

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/140130qa/02.html

"Still, I am not sure if the form factor (the size and configuration of the hardware) will be integrated. In contrast, the number of form factors might increase. Currently, we can only provide two form factors because if we had three or four different architectures, we would face serious shortages of software on every platform." -Iwata

iwata died 20 years ago, dumbass

>Iwata

That nigga been dead for a year.

What are you suggesting, that within a year they completely overhauled what NX is? For better or worse, NX's form factor will not change so late in its development.

Maybe they're going try for a Vita concept?

De-powered games on the handheld.

>>Nintendo
>>Not making retarded hardware decisions

Pick one.

sauce on dat ass, OP.

>that thing they've been saying for a year is gonna be a hybrid is gonna be a hybrid
STOP THE PRESSES

so basically:

NX Handheld Mini
NX Handheld
NX Handheld Pro
NX Console Slim
NX Console
NX Console Pro

And one game card works supports all of these devices

Andrea Pirlo

I still hope 3DS will get a proper successor with at least 720p display
and for all of you who will say
>but nintendo lied to use about ds! they said it was going to be the third pillar and they tricked us!!!!
the reason why the DS replaced the Game Boy line was because the DS was so fucking successful. We would have gotten another Game Boy installement if the DS flopped

>that within a year they completely overhauled what NX is?
Consoles can completely change the space of months. Look at the Sega Saturn for an example of that.

we'll be fuckin lucky if there will be any other hardware from nintendo

From a disgruntled employee earlier, in case you missed it.

>dpad on the top right instead of stick # 2

for what purpose?!

I'm sure some "disgruntled employee," who must be from NoA, knows what the secret NX hardware is lmao

i kind of like this idea

i'd get a home console. there are some 3ds games i'd like to play but not enough for me to buy a 3ds. now i can play any game any way i want.

No, I need the women's names. Is this a lewd video? I need answers.

I imagine because they detach, and as the console has a very heavy emulation focus, there needs to be a d-pad.

Nah, he was Japanese at least.

Hopefully the modules are cheap enough to include both options in the box for dual stick aiming in shooters and the like.

Either that or they don't cost too much to buy separately.

Will the hardware inside be uniformed too, or will the home version(s) have more RAM and a higher clocked cpu/gpu?

Sure. I don't like the whole detachable mini-controller thing much, anyway. They look uncomfortable as fuck.

It was mentioned that other controllers would work for it, I imagine just in case buyers wanted a dual stick control system.

>The Wii U bombed, lets make it again.

Knowing Nintendo, they don't realize why Wii U failed, and think doubling down on the concept, but with better marketing, will make it a success.

The Wii U bombed because everyone thought it was an add-on for the Wii and the marketing was terrible.

I'm not saying it would have done super well, but it would have done a lot better if they gave it a different name and put something

Giving it a different name won't fix disinterest from consumers. Wii U's name was the least of the system's problems.

>The Wii U bombed because everyone thought it was an add-on for the Wii and the marketing was terrible.

Well, no. It was so much more than that. But Nintendo honestly seems to think that was the reason, and it looks like they're going to try again.

Probably to..predictable results.

He wasn't the one that died 20 years ago. You were.