I'm afraid I can't let you do that Panneonkek

I'm afraid I can't let you do that Panneonkek

What's his name again?

Half Press Henry

Another thread?
Also if you werent in the thread where TJ Henry yoshi admitted that he was 16 and got banned you shouldn't meme about this

How is he gonna do that? He's just a head

You finally get to kick his ass in the new Paper Mario!

Is it how he became blind?

I've never understood what's supposed to be in place of his eyes

NIGGA YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

Never played Ace Attorney I take it

Henry is like the Godot of let's play videos. That's why he has the visor. If you press him, you better not half-press it like a pussy.

(((""""Henry"""")))

Godot's Visor from Ace Attorney's third game.

>That video where he lets himself use A presses and just destroys the games level design

I can't imagine being THAT good at a game that I have to put limits on fucking INPUTS to get enjoyment out of it

why is mario fighting a yoshi though?

All of that is TAS, he doesn't actually play it, he programs inputs

screencaps? no proof it wasnt just a shitposter

He had a trip and he got openly banned.
He came right after we found his youtube channel

SIR "HENRY" MOTHERFUCKER

He does? huh

Hes a jackass who blames other people over things that they had no control over, and lets people die for the sake of his feelings?

Also he's a shit prosecutor who never won a case, yet he thinks he's smart and acts like a jerk

This is when he hadn't given up on the world yet, where he still believed in half a-presses. Just look at his innocent face.

It's probably mostly frame advance. I remember reading in I think the um, goomba staircase one, someone asked in the comments if he automated the repetitive things, but he said no because it wouldn't account for variances as he went.