Oh, it's our new idea guy!

>oh, it's our new idea guy!
>so what's your game idea, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE145924.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/rape_and_sexual_offences/soa_2003_and_soa_1956/#a09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A game about a strong independent woman who breaks free from the chains of reality and eventually stumbles into dimmentia. So Alice in wonderland I guess.

We play as a newcoming idea guy in a startup filled with women that is doomed to fail.

the is about me fucking OP's mom while he watches

>Hey guys im the idea guy
>i want 20% of the profit

>main character
>male
You're fired. Enjoy your job at Mcdonalds you misogynistic scum.

Market research shows males aged 18-34 are an untapped market so taking that in account, I will sum my proposal up in two words and the current year: Breast Simulator 2016.

The kicker?

Its completely ironic.

Ladies, we will get the best of all worlds on this one.

think of cum

I-I'd like to make something like this: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE145924.html

Is "idea guy" even a real thing? If you have a good idea I just assumed you either sold it or funded it yourself.

Can I keep the newcomer tampon box?

Battlefield 1 Unchained Sufragette DLC

all those girls

My first idea is to fire all you stupid cunts using macs for gamedevelopment.

The objective is to get as much BBC as possible without getting caught by your loving husband who is on is way back home from work.

>"It's a game about a man who goes around raping little girls. pretty sweet, right?"

Nicktoons Unite 5!

Historically accurate!

Idea guys are a real thing, they're called creative directors.

>Is "idea guy" even a real thing?
The "idea guy" is an ironic term for coined for people that brag about their (usually very poorly concieved) idea for a game, with no detailed plan, experience or skills, that still expects others to care and love his idea and be willing actually make the game for him while he would still take most of the credit, because "it was his idea".
In more general terms, it simply refers to people who have very a lot of confidence in their idea but have little to no actual awareness of what it takes to make a game, yet they will still brag about it and be expect others to care.

People like that exist, though usually they are either kids or severally intellectually stunted people that nobody should ever take seriously to begin with.

In reality of the industry, of course, no such position exists: "competent" idea guys are what you generally call lead designers, creative leads etc... A guy with an actual plan and willing to take the necessary risks and effort to make that idea come true is no longer an "idea guy", he is just a guy who is making an actual game come to being.

That said, Cred Forums at one point WIDELY misunderstood the concept of an idea guy and seriously mocked people for having creative ambitions or creative roles in development, taking the whole "having ideas is bad" quite literally. Those were some sad fucking threads.

We should make a sequel of a game that is popular.

Hear me out here.

A hub based x-file themed RPG in the same vein as Dues Ex. Filled with controversy about aliens and the monster of the week type side quests.

Serious question, has there ever been a successful company only composed of women?

No.

You mean game development, or in general?

No

How am I the idea guy when I'm clearly doing most of the work in this company?

Nope

4 city hubs. Las Vegas, Alaska, some midwestern city and some outback place with cults.

Just an idea

clamp

A hyper detailed heavy rain-like Divine Comedy inferno game.

>horrifying, detailed and huge areas of the circles of hell
>amazing sound design, sounds of machinery, screams and fire, demons snarls and all the disgusting sounds too
>multiple paths to explore
>can have conversations with multiple historical figures in the inferno
>some action elements like fighting off crazes damned people or or cosh snatcher demons
>have to sneak past bigger tougher demons or use the environment to kill or halt them

You play as an empowered black and asian lesbian womyn that identifies as a man who travels through time to save innocent womyn and children from disasters caused by cis white men.

In general. Like ever in human history.

The amount of drama alone would make HR hang him/herself.

Nope. They tried, but there was too much passive-aggressive infighting they had to shut down. Literally.

>the game would have lots of thing like [game]
>and amazing this and that
>gorillion square miles map size
>you can do anything
>guys just scan my brain and make what I think about
Now that's an idea guy.

Okay

So

Get this

We finish

MGS V

"Fuck off I don't know you people"

> idea guy
Please don't let people think this is a thing. I've had this idea guy in my programming course who couldn't code shit. He wanted to start his own gaming company. He literally called himself the idea guy of the group. I hope he's doing fine now...

The article for that story was infuriating to read though. The woman that started the company hated every second of it and all the bullshit drama. But at the end she still wrote that she thinks women are better/more competent then men.

probably small businesses but I can't imagine it working out on a larger scale than a single cafe or co-op grocer or w/e

think of.... Twitter.. Facebook.. Instagram.. Snapchat..

Imagine all of them combined into one amazing network

I will now collect my 60 stacks

Jesus, this place looks like literal hell. You can tell by their faces how hard they all hate each other.

I'm not. I am working slave wage jobs and wasted my one chance at college on classes that I couldn't wrap my head around.

>In general. Like ever in human history.
I'm pretty sure there have been some. In fact I'm pretty positive that for a while, Clamp (the Japanese manga/animation studio) consisted of women exclusively. The weird bitch that made Revolution 60 also claimed that her company consists only of women, though I'm pretty sure it was eventually revealed that she got some guy to do mechanical designs for her.
There were some woman-only companies in Morocco of all places, and other similar initiatives done across many developing nations across the world, though I'm pretty sure those survive only through various western pro-right benefactors.

There was a female only clothing company founded in my country in around 1920 which actually survived and profited until WW2, and I know there is a two-lesbian and their-three-female-friends coffee distribution network in my town right now.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure there are - and were - plenty of those, but nothing major. Mostly just small business or projects more focused on local development in developing nations than actual profit.

He probably shitposts "where is your game?" on /agdg/ all day.

ummmm wow this company is problematic. where are all the PoCs????? i'm sorry i cant be seen working for such a racist company

>he's getting paid millions to slavewhip programmers
>everyone hates him including the people who hired him but he gets results from people so he's allowed to stick around
>its just him telling people to do this and that
>"But that doesn't make sense!"
>"I'm the idea guy. You bring my ideas to life. Now, go code."
>fantastic games come out of this because everyones just busting their ass trying to accede to this guys crazy demands

Reality: Fuck You

>The weird bitch that made Revolution 60 also claimed that her company consists only of women, though I'm pretty sure it was eventually revealed that she got some guy to do mechanical designs for her.
Not only is that weird bitch actually a man, but "her" boyfriend did a lot of work on the game.

Change it to a cross dress boy taken advantage of by a group of women he works for and we have a quality h-game

fund it

I don't get why people need to point this out. Even if feminists don't want to admit it, they like being taken care of by a big strong male figure. It's just the way our species is.

Men are superior to women in almost every single way, why do you need to repeat it outloud? Insecurity? Stop being so beta, you're literally acting like a woman would right now.

Most people that know they're superior in one way or another don't feel the need to prove it to strangers.

I'm sure there are some smaller businesses (if we're just talking about business in general) that are all women, but at a certain point in growth you're realistically going to have to hire a man. Not for any sexist reasons either, it's just a numbers game.

There have been many successful businesses started by and run by women (usually clothing, make up, etc) but they all have men in the company at one level or another. Again, not for sexist reasons, but it's unrealistic to have a large-scale operation comprised of only one gender (depending on the field, I guess. It might be plausible for, say, a mechanic to have a few locations with just men. But the mechanic I go to has a lady working there, she seems to know her stuff which I assume is why she was hired).

Are these women sitting around trying to find stuff to get triggered at?

Probably making bank with early access shit.

How about... Cave Explorer?

>implying any company would hire an unproven entry level 20 something with no skills, put him in a management position, and give him creative control

I've an idea about a game where girls can rape amazingly cute boys.

Only the actual reality is that unless he got those millions to start-up a company he would have to start as that codemonkey and it would be years of actual hard work combined until he got to that position. In both cases he would have earned the 'ideas guy' position.

Well they are all women.

Can't say that I'm particularly surprised. Not sure why everyone is so hung up on the alleged transexualism, frankly I don't think the person is even worth remembering by name, but I do remember the claim about making a female-only company being questioned heavily at some point.

Though, she might still be technically not lying, since what really defines an employee of a company is a legal matter, and if the guy worked off the books, she is not technically speaking lying.

Not sure how any of this matters, the game was shit and the woman was an incompetent fraud and clear attention whore...

Stop eating at work you fucking landwhales.

Did I mention that xe's actually a genderfluid trans?

Dunno why you quoted my post but fuck yeah I'd play that game only if the girls are cute, too

i'm pretty sure it's buzzfeed's "creative team" or something, so yes

Girls aren't capable of rape...

A one punch game with 400 people on a server, ranked from c class 100 to s class 1

Basically city of heroes, but a bit more weeb

It's a MGS spinoff based on the character Kazuhira Miller.
He gets a bionic arm and leg, and goes on justice journey throughout Africa.
Here's a concept video.
youtube.com/watch?v=cb424eDrGCg

There's this guy called Johnny Extreme and the game will be all about his adventures. It'll be a side scrolling contra-esque shooting game with the default weapon of choice being a rocket launcher that shoots chainsaws with several upgrades (like a rocket launcher that shoots a rabbid rat puppet) available throughout the game.

The player goal is to kill all the enemies and make it to the end of each stage. All the stages have 5 beer bottles to collect for Johnny to smash on his crotch, getting them all will unlock a secret boss and the true ending.

The tag line will be "This game is so extreme it'll punch your balls off"

dunno my dick is hard

Murphy's Law. A whole came where you control a character in various levels riddled with shit that can kill you. There's only one way to make it through the level and your every step has to be calculated. Would be a puzzle game.

As a person who had a female roommate a few years back I hate to admit that it is truth. Every time I see her, she either looking through facebook, reading clickbait from magazine websites, watching the crap MTV/VH1 spews out (Reality TV shows of constant bitching from melodramatic rich girls and the like) and having hour long phone calls that nothing but malicious gossip.

You're close.

We need Johnny Rocketfingers.

But with a AAA budget.

Well, that is what mainstream feminism is...

The catch is the various ways you could die. It's have to be a tremendous amount for each level.

Basically Mosou shin megami, become a mercanary in the wart between heaven and hell and choose a side if you want.

We exclusively make video games with Giant Robots.

>0:11

Was it rape flashbacks?

Here's an idea for a game
The year is 2050 and whites are minorities in their own countries and 3rd worlders have turned their countries into shit and they are the main baddies

A survival game where you're a robot that survives Wall-E style. Decent build variety, large environment, permadeath but with some gentle progression.

She almost looks like shes actually really thin wearing a black shirt sitting in a large black chair.

holy shit

>Here's my first idea; fire everyone and hire competent staff first.

Sure, the lemonade stand in my neighborhood.

its another MOBA. except in a circle, and with 6 lanes.

you can do anything

Wait, when did I join the white girl version of Eagle Jump Studios?

get this we design a game with BOOBIES

>Revolution 60

Looked up some gameplay images of it and It doesnt seem that bad

Strange, you would think for a game in the early 2000's made by an all woman company would get some attention.

When do you think we'll see a PC port?

A game where you can explore every world in the galaxy, and there's a bazillion worlds created at the start

Jesus fucking Christ I can't stop laughing

I've got this idea for a game floating in my head for a while now.

You got this non-procedurally created world, with multiple factions, lets say Kingdom Red and Kingdom Blue, a necromancer cult, a witch coven, thieves guild, bandit band, etc. .

Now you can choose your class and faction you wanna join, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
You could be free-roaming adventure if you want to and when you go to a tavern you can get the local news, like a family of farmers got robbed and driven out of their farm by a small group of bandits and reported it to the guard.
You then get a description of where the farm is and from which direction the bandits came from.

The behaviour of the NPCs should be a bit randomized, for example: The robbed farmers might not go to the city guard at all and may become bandits themself, or if the economy is in bad conditions, join the bandits that raided them in the first place.

The game should be in first person and/or third person, in a rather minimalistic art style but not too simple looking else it might look too childish, I suppose.

Also in every faction you join, you will be a rookie at first but can rank up if you do your faction-based tasks.

That's not fair.

At least the Prez. liked panty shots.

Okay hear me out
It's like touhou
But with swords

So get this...

"Space Exploration"

>Strange, you would think for a game in the early 2000's made by an all woman company would get some attention.
The game is like two or three years old. There already is a PC port. It's shit, and it looks shit. I would look like shit even for an early 2000's game. Not so much because of the hideous graphics and art direction, but man the gameplay is fucking terrible. It's a mobile game at heart...

My idea is a game where 14 strong, independent women take advantage of a single male in a meeting room

Pls

which article is this?

it's a dark Forrest and aliens are trying to abduct you. playstyle is similar to PT but you can also build traps and try to capture members of the scouting parties. there are no weapons. You have a hidden lab under the forest, you have to learn about the aliens to better understand them to continue to survive their hunt.

You win by escaping the forest.

>Cis White Male Simulator
Oppress women and minorities as you rise to the top of the patriarchy

"So there's this purple porcupine who runs fast n shit..."

yeeeeawn

just play DF Adventure mode or someshit

Space action game with planetary exploration, space stations and moons. The twist is you're a huge pervert and you're going to be fucking every compatible female you can find in an effort to save your dwindling species.

I said game

Mod Mountain Blade.

DESU what you outlined hardly even qualifies as a game so why disrespect the OG

underrated post

sounds like what Kenshi promised to be. idk what it actually is now tho.

M&B is already pretty close to what I want, but what I want is a fully walkable Land in a fantasy setting.

Hey, if he/you can come up with a snarky comment, so can I. No bad blood.

Dark Souls set in 1950s Americana. Crowbars, baseball bats and zip guns. Story is basically Roswell was real and ayy lmaos are slowly eating a small town. You fight through classic diners, hot rod chop shops, things like that.

Think HR Geiger meets Back to the Future.

>1950s
When women were expected to stay at home and be good housewives?

FUCKING TRIGGERED.

baldur's gate 2 remake with Imoen mod made canon + some plot and lore changes.

Let's make an arpg for the PS4. It should play kind of like Dark Souls, and I propose that we move hq to Japan for extra cred points.

You mean basically all of history prior to (((second-wave feminism)))?

Brothels

My idea is to make a Soccer Game with the game style of Sega Soccer Slam or Super Mario Strikers (the gamecube one) but with team managing.

You will be the new manager and coach of the soccer team of a highschool and is your job to guide them to victory in the different tournaments they will participate.

There will be two version.

An "all girls school" version, and an "all boys school version.

You will be able to interact with the team members and participate in their storylines, there will be training mini-games and online play where you can challenge other players and their teams (this will be cross-version).

The madam != the owner

It's not like ownership of the brothel ceremoniously differs to the oldest prostitute, she's hired to control the whores by, you guessed it, a man

First of all i need you to sign this contract stating you will cover all of the expenses that are taken into my creativity flow. Great, now the next meeting will be the first of the next month where i will update you with my ideas. This meeting will be held quarterly and expect definitive results in the coming year.

Who do i talk to about my travel expenses?

Realistically, this is likely the reason why we have:

>another mirror's edge that sold like shit and is already forgotten
>another underwhelming tomb raider
>deus ex is now about white guilt
>a bull is going to take over the mob in mafia 3
>ww1 will be fought by british bulls and german bulls
>some white girl with dreads is going to destroy giant robots using her bow and arrows
>the next dishonored is going to be a magic girl taking down the evil white patriarchy

I'm glad these companies' games are failing. I'd like to go back to having iconic and fun games.

Super Sentai Online
>4-6 man co-op mission based beat-em-up
>tons of customization options; play as your own donut steel Sentai with a unique costume, moveset, and selection of poses
>assemble a team of cool Sentais and go on adventures together
>every mission plays out like an episode and is judged on personal style points and team style points; former for combos and solo poses, latter for well-executed team attacks and flashy team poses
>local and world leaderboards to encourage replayability and competition between Sentai teams
>like the show, new episodes every Saturday at 7:30 PM JST

>the next dishonored is going to be a magic girl taking down the evil white patriarchy
Except the main villain of Dishonored is a woman, a witch actually. Also you get to chose between male and female character.
Seriously, this really makes me wonder what the fuck is going on in your heads. You actively NEED to make shit up in order to satisfy your craving for whinning at this point. It's pretty damn pathetic.

A kitchen fighting game on IOS/Android where you have to cook better than your opponent. The character selection consist exclusively of cute girls with sexy aprons.

I will give money to this kickstarter project.

Yes, sadly these people are as delusional as SJW/liberal vermin. They don't even realize it, much like their counterparts. Sad state of affairs, Cred Forums used to be an eye opener not a hivemind.

Get your own ideas guys, you're in the best site on the internet when it comes to freedom of thought.

Fire Emblem, but with porn.

Idea guys generally don't exist because in small studios programmers have good ideas. In large studios they have creative departments and writers.

So every single /agdg/ thread?

You find out you have a long lost feral sister and you you have to reintroduce her into society with your dick

I don't regularly visit /agdg/ threads but mostly what I've seen it was people with actually lack of creative ideas but some basic skills fooling around on various prototypes or complaining about how they can't get their prototypes running, or asking for technical advice. But again, I'm hardly a regular in those threads, since my game development involvement is minimal and I don't feel like I could contribute anything of worth.

I haven't seen a stereotypical "idea guy" that was not ironic around here is a good while.

The irony is that I am an "idea guy" myself, quite literally, as a friend and a decent programmer asked me for help with figuring out what to make, and I proposed a concept that he liked enough to actually start working on it and asking me to work on in with him. Except I don't have any real skills outside of writing. It actually feels kinda shitty and uncomfortable for me.

>They all have the latest macbooks, not because they personally enjoy the mac OS more, but because else they wouldn't fit in
Fucking hell man, group up any IT guys and they'll all have different laptops and even different macbooks if that's their style simply because that's what they personally prefer.
I fucking hate the "I need to fit in culture" of women

Fun fact, that logic puts Dwarf fortress in ideaguy realm.

Mostly true, too.
DF is trial and error combining of multiple definition files through simple algorithms until he gets the desired behaviours.

Toady has never held himself as a good programmer.
He refuses to learn superior coding skills too, which is the saddest part about DF.

Game Dev VN
>you start as a intern
>you have to code and develop games
>goal is to get the boss

A walking simulator. I know, I know. Bear with me. A walking simulator with...an actual tight story. No "you have to make up your own story in your mind". No boring, bloated enviorment story telling. No open ends. No awkward tries in being mature. A tight story that grabs you from the beginning and leads you through many mind bending twists. Think ghost trick or 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors. I also have some story ideas to work out, but that comes later.

>t. a female
Chillax, user. I think it was a sincere question not flaunting

Or maybe the business has a standard issue model for employees?

Damn outskilled

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Yes yes I know

>The Daily Mail.

Still need to hit the lottery

I would literally crawl down and suck each one of their pussies if they would let me

Probably some niche or family-run businesses, but as a company increases in size the odds of having a staff of only one sex becomes statistically infinitesimal pretty quickly.

In the modern world, any company large enough that someone would consider calling it a "company" with only one sex of employees is probably making some very poor decisions that extend well beyond hiring practices.

I agree, it's problematic how much of an echo chamber Cred Forums has become. I will personally be purchasing the limited edition of Dishonored 2 since the narrative already looks intensely interesting.

>>The Daily Mail
really though you may as well cite Breitbart or Arfcom

It's like rapeplay, but you're raping men and you're a woman.

Twisted Metal bumper cars.

I'm thinking a game where a hero saves a damsel in distress. Also, the damsel has huuuuge fucking tits. Something along the lines of Duke Nukem.

It's like XCOM meets Risk of Rain, but in first person.

This.

If it doesn't come from credible sources like CNN, Al Jazeera, or Huffington Post, it's garbage.

>"What can you tell me about your company?"
>"Our largest claim to fame is a discriminatory hiring policy!"

The ironic thing is that any woman smart enough to be good at her job would be smart enough never to work for such a company.

VN/CYOA with RPG mechanics, like Princess Maker only not underage anime girls. More travel I guess, depends on the story.

When people first tried to translate D&D to video games, the only thing that made sense from a technological perspective was porting the combat system, which entirely misses the collaborative improv element that actually makes tabletop gaming fun.

So we go back to the 80s and throw the combat rules out entirely. We focus on choices and taking responsibility for those choices. Sort of like Obsidian's slideshow ending to NV, only without all the filler of getting to that point, and the results wouldn't just all dogpile at the end, they'd influence scenarios step by step.

>implying any of those things are true
>implying any of those games are "failing"

Cred Forums really is delusional. kill all americans.

>inb4 HURRR I DONT LIKE THIS SOURCE SO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN N THE PERSON IN IT DOESN'T EXIST!

Leftists don't deserve to be educated in anything, they should continue getting their news from whatever comedian or late night show they like.

I just read the article matey, she said if she could do it all over, she'd just hire men.

>or Huffington Post,
>implying anyone takes huffpo seriously anymore
nice b8 Cred Forums

keep on reading breitbart

the game

This would never happen in reality.

Competent coders working under incompetent direction aren't going to make a fantastic game, they're just going to make a piece of shit that doesn't crash very often.

Evidence: Fallout 4

I could shit in a jar and classify it as a more reliable source of journalism.

Hell, even the Onion is more reliable.

It's Huffington Posts editorial meeting. Funnily enough, for all their bitching about other lacking in diversity, they're mostly white women (with some token asians) who are likely trendy liberals from big coastal cities.

Women cannot commit rape as they do not have a penis. (UK law.)

whata fuck man got me gud xD simply 3pic!

I shall gild thee sir (takes bow while lowering wakizashi)

>or Huffington Post,
>implying anyone takes huffpo seriously anymore
nice b8 Cred Forums

keep on reading breitbart

women can still sexually assault men.

I want to make an old school survival horror set in the world of the novels I'm currently working on.

Not the same as rape, though.

And the Onion is now owned by one of Hillary's biggest donors. Weirdly enough, they've stopped being funny.

Companies, yes
Videogame companies - I have no clue. Maybe some visual novel company in Japan maybe

The female mining company I made is doing fine since I only got to pay them 77% of what a FUCKING WHITE MALE would make.

Do you have a citation for that, or are you yet another shitheaded american who literally does not understand the laws of any land anywhere?

Lot's of.
My mom runs one
also this.
I doubt there are that many big Male Only companies in these days either

Survival horror Jurassic Park game.

>failing this hard at samefagging

Yes, user. It's all a big conspiracy to make sure you can't laugh at ironic political comics anymore. Thank you for Correcting The Record. :]

wow really makes u think................ im a #cruzmissile now

cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/rape_and_sexual_offences/soa_2003_and_soa_1956/#a09

>(A) intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis;

my uncle works for nintendo and he says they're teaming up with valve to release half life 3 this christmas

Oops. I didn't realize everyone decided to shit the bed and fuck up this perfectly decent thread.

I hope someone bombs the fuck out of America. I'm sick of you dumb fucks.