ITT 'other' overdue sequels

ITT 'other' overdue sequels

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/360960/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daikatana.

The only answer

EYE 2
Good thing they said after Deathwing, they'll want to work on it.

Dark Messiah 2

Postal 4: Fuck 3 Edition

STALKER 2

Serious Sam 4

ZenoClash 3?

Yes

Sleeping Dogs was decent but Shadow of Mordor was literally a meme game.

>Postal 4: Fuck 3 Edition
Did you play Postal 2: Paradise Lost?

Sin Episode 2

/!\ UNSPOILER WITH CAUTION --- TRIGGER WARNING /!\
Advent Rising 2

Shadow of Mordor's not even 2 years old yet

God Hand 2.
Or any spiritual successor would do at this point, it's been 10 damn years and nothing else like it.

pls no shadow or mordor 2 let's not rape the lore more

Sometimes the waters of the oasis taste better before you reach it, wayfarers. Trust me on that, but I won't stop you climbing the next dune.

ssssspeaking of.

extremely overrated game

besides, it's Canis Canem Edit not Bully

>shadow of mordor

That game sucked though

Guild Wars 2

This. Where is Guild Wars 2?

>you will never play 256 player virus

>mfw some faggot had the audacity to kill the cutie AND end the game in a fucking cliffhanger.

Where are my physic shooters man. I NEED them.

If you don't know what the Sleeping Dogs devs were up to after the first one don't even look it up, it's depressing...
man a sequel would have been fucking great.

Lost Planet 2 needs a real sequel, not this nonsense that tries to reinvent everything for no reason.

I posted this the other day. Game was fuckin awesome. Need more tk.

Rather get a new true crime as sleeping dog was ok but I liked more buddy cop games.

modern consoles are too shit to handle that anyway, and the PC version would be DRM-laden.

IN A VIIIIIIIOLENT WORLD

Even just a remaster that doesn't require a ton of funky shit to be done to make it not janky on new hardware.

Shadow of Mordor is really really shit

PS3 can handle 236 player multiplayer

PS4 can handle 2000 player multiplayer

/thread

Half Life 3

Spotted the eurofag.

I think what most people are referring to is the nemesis mechanic. Which should definitely be reused but in a completely different way that doesn't require you to die to work. Persistence enemies basically, they don't die in a fight so they level up.

>/thread with in your post
You're a faggot, but Dragoon does deserve a sequel.

The closest we got since then was Force Unleashed.

I cry everytime.

Fuck you Riot for shutting down Rising Thunder. I want more 2D mecha fighting games.

>Dark Messiah 2
>Newbisoft
Yeah its never happening. ;_;

>Sleeping Dogs 2
>Dragon's Dogma 2
>Max Payne 4
>Red Dead 2/3
>DMC5
>Vanquish 2
just please someone make a video game I like again

That thing is ancient though, it's not new.

store.steampowered.com/app/360960/

Yeah, it's not new though. That thing has been out at least since the early 2000s.

shadow of mordor was shit though. it doesn't need a sequel

>Release Date: Apr 14, 2015

LOOK AT THE FUCKING THING BEFORE ASSUMING IT'S THE BASE FUCKING GAME YOU MASSIVE FUCKING RETARD.

god please. But honestly would it even do well?

I feel like its a game of its time and just wouldn't be able to work in the current shitty state of video games.

One year is forever for some people when it's 1/12 of their life.

>just as all the women they hired had to be strong in the face of a five minute interview that landed them a job some red blooded beast of a male spent years trying to get
what the hell did he mean by this?

Ah I thought Paradise Lost was the combo of the main game and Apocalypse Weekend, "A Week In Paradise". sorry but kys

I wish they made Timesplitters HD or Timesplitters 4 instead of Homefront 2. Who thought that was a good idea?

We need to go deeper

hes right though. even if you think its apocalypse weekend, just fucking check the release date. just take a fucking look m8.

Women get hired due to quotas where as men get hired due to hard work and actual ability. In the video game field anyway.

THUG 3
hopefully before bam dies

oH PLEASE

For me probably remaster one of the old wrestling games.