Water damaged 3ds

So i ordered a new 3ds the other day and it was delivered today, and i came home to find that rain had soaked through the envelope, the package, and a little bit in the plastic part of the system. It has dried since then. Will it still work alright?

Try turning it on?

Turn it on and see dummy

electronics once dry are fine

if you want you can complain to the store that sold it, and if they won't do anything then maybe Nintendo will do something for you.

Don't turn it on until it's for sure dry.
Let it sit in a bowl of rice overnight.

should have returned it straight away now you're fucked if it doesn't work. will you open pandora's box and switch it on?

who shipped it? might be them that will reimburse you.

>Let it sit in a bowl of rice overnight
This, the rice will attract asians who will fix for you.

why did you open it..

you should have taken a picture of the package and filed a claim. at the very least took it up with the place that sold it to you.

OP here.
Ive turned it on and it takes me to the language select screen as normal, but i dont want to save any settings in it, just in case it doesnt work.

IT expert can confirm that language settings will blow the battery if there is water damage

can you skip language settings and just go straight to timezone etc?

why the fuck did you order the galaxy version you dumb normie

OP again, I cant skip language settings

you're fucked then

the language systems are connected to the water damage sensors, return that shit ASAP don't take the risk unless you're willing to hardmod it to skip past language settings (but then u could be stuck in spanish mode)

that's what you get for wasting money a kid's toy

>he says while sitting in his mommys basement wistfully gazing at his ps4 and animu figurine collection

>hating on my mom's basement
Don't be a dick, user.

This guy right here.

Just use it op, it's fine.

Also good choice on the galaxy version. I got it as well.

>dont turn on
>buy a sack of white rice
>put the 3ds inside it and let it inside for 2 weeks
>the rice gonna pull the water
>turn on
>work like a charm

Just send it back retard.

How do some of you guys function in day to day life?

Well duh, why else would you do it?

You should absolutely not turn it on. And depending on things you should possibly even remove its battery.
But wait 24-48 hours and then it should be fine unless it was absolutely soaked.

It got so wet the blue paint has been washed off the top. Get a refund.

Because 11.0 firmware sucks

>That ugly piece of shit

Consider yourself lucky.