Is Kojima gettting full of himself?

Is Kojima gettting full of himself?

Is he really selling merchandise based on his Company's logo, before he ever shows gameplay of the game his company is making?

He knows his fanboys are stupid enough to buy them, so why not?

Some people thought that MGSV was an actual goood and/or flawless game.
Think about that for a second.

He needs his ego damaged. He's gotten away with too much shit since after MGS3 and journos and fanboys keep fellating him.

Getting fired from Konami and MGSV being shit are the best things to happen to him. Now he looks like a victim, and calling him out gets you ignored, attacked by cocksucker fanboys, or blacklisted from vidya journalism

Fans will buy it, then it becomes free advertisement for years until they release the game.

The biggest narcisist in the vidya industry.

I just don't like how Konami is getting all the flak from Kojima fanboys and bandwagon riders. Saying this as an owner of most of the MGS games.

I mean if they absolutely stop making games there will be less content coming out in the future and more waiting. Kojima fans may not buy them but it doesn't mean there's no market for more games. Terrible.

Kojima has always been a self obsessed narcissist.

>Kojima has always been a self obsessed narcissist.
So he's the full opposite of Hideo.

To be fair, it's a cool as fuck logo. I'd buy a shirt if it had just the logo and not the company name.

well its konami who forced Hideo to release an unfinished game

There, now make a custom T shirt.

Better to go to a proper printing shop and take your own shirt or jacket rather than getting a stock t shirt fit for the average build.

>people still think MGSV wasn't Konami's fault
>when Konami's team was in charge of MGO and they're making the garbage that is MG Survive without Kojima's interference at all

I mean it is a rad as fuck logo...

>MGSV wasn't Konami's
They gave him years to do mgs5 and he went over budget

they gave him a mile and he took an AU

and after playing through the game I don't think another 5 years would have saved it

If anyone in the industry deserves it, it's him. After what he's been through, if I was in Japan and saw that, I'd pick up a shirt. You're probably just mad because you can't get an official Skyrim or Mass Effect fanny pack to store your shitty games in.

And judging from Konami's "stellar" work with MGO and Survive they would have done an even worse job

>stealing

How exactly does one become a developer whose name people know? It's pretty rare.

Was it le ebin MGS2 ruse that put the name "Kojima" in the spotlight?

Yeah no shit that's what he does. Konami is the boss in this situation, they're supposed to reign in the "artist" and make sure things get done without getting retarded. They should have never let it get to the point where they released a game without a fucking ending.

I ordered custom printed t-shirt with that logo

you put your name in a cutscene before every mission

>Is Kojima getting full of himself?

As a huge Kojima fan; yes, yes he is.

He's gotten too much dicksucking, and it's gotten to his head. All this merch shit? Him saying zombies don't belong in Metal Gear when he fucking put totally not zombies in MGSV?

He needs to be brought back to ground level.

The zombies in V weren't 100% of the game unlike Survive

>implying kids here wont eat this shit up and then some

>getting

He was full of himself day 1.
He is literally the most overrated untalented hack on the planet

Blatent ego stroking of a hack auteur in all his products. Every game he's made since MGS has crazy amounts of developer in-jokes.
Tomokazu Fukushima is the guy that made the MGS games good, and not Kojambles;
>Dialogue.
>Research.
>Plot.
>Etc.
>(Completed games).
>*Only with Tomokazu :^)

After Fukushima left you got MGS4/5 and a hallway simulator. Also, MG1/2 were shit. All 4 if the MG games being off-the-rails catastrophes where Kojima's reach far exceeded his grasp, ideas went unrealized or poorly executed, or they were overblown as fuck with no direction.

Kojima was a hack propped up by a strong team, and although Konami were greedy assholes they were Koticks to his Shaffer:
>"He's late."
>"He's over budget."
>"He's missed every milestone."
>"The game doesn't look that good."
>"He wants another 15m and 6 more months..."

mgsv has zombies. MG:S is zombies. So youre right about everything but that

It's one of the sexiest logos I've seen in a long time. I'd buy it. A fucking futuristic knight ?
Which brings me to my question, why the fuck haven't we created full suits of armor? Is the military that stupid that they don't realize how effective it would be to have armor covering the entire body,especially the face? Even the medieval people figured this out.

Yet he said, and I paraphrase-
>Metal Gear is about espionage and political intrigue, where do zombies fit into that?
Yes Kojima, where do they fit in? Because the zombie puppets weren't really fucking important to the plot of MGSV.

For Kojima and Kojimafags it was never about the games.

This isn't unusual. It's how companies attract investors and consumers by making merchandise with their logo on it like a Frisbee or something.

He's gotta fund his studio somehow.
Konami has been pretty shady on a kot of fronts unrelated to kojima leaving

And again, Side Ops that have zombie-like entities that only show up during boss encounters otherwise are not the same as the entire game revolving around zombies, including the gameplay, plot, etc

It could have been an amazing game if some of the shit was more fleshed out like missions, characters, cutscenes,and open world.

It's certainly not shit but it's not that good but it could have been.

btw story is fine and fuck everyone who says otherwise.

Dunno, what's the worst of the two? Selling merchandise or crowdfunding to fund your work?

>Is he really selling merchandise based on his Company's logo, before he ever shows gameplay of the game his company is making?

He has had 20+ years of video game development experience. I think it's fine for him to make merchandise off of his new company.

Its just supply and command

The skulls are basically zombies. Vocal chord parasites are like the Tyrant Virus.

In MGS3 Naked Snake falls asleep in his prison cell and has to fight vampires with dual wielded hook swords.

Someone post the concept art for the logo, it looked reallt good

>In MGS3 Naked Snake falls asleep in his prison cell and has to fight vampires with dual wielded hook swords.

An easter egg where you play a segment from an entirely different PS2 game still isn't the same as Survive

But you probably didn't know that was an easter egg to a different game

>Fukushima is the guy that made the MGS games good
Are you serious? He was a co-writer who probably helped keep the stories palatable--Ghost Babel's story in particular indicates this--but let's not inflate things here. I doubt Fukushima had much, if any, input on things like game design.
>MG1/2 were shit.
Nope. MG2 in particular is excellent.

Not the point, the point is that zombies don't "fit" Metal Gear, yet MGSV already has them, main focus or not, he said zombies didn't fit.

He is eating his own tail.

Cause soldiers already gotta carry around a shitload of weight, and if we bulletproofed them they'd die of exhaustion after two miles, and we dont have the tech to make power armor, and that would cost a fucking ton even if we did.

People sell shit with a logo slapped on all the time. It's free marketing/a bit of extra cash.

>Cause soldiers already gotta carry around a shitload of weight, and if we bulletproofed them they'd die of exhaustion after two miles
Helicopters
>and we dont have the tech to make power armor, and that would cost a fucking ton even if we did.

we already spend a ton of money on useless jets and stupid shit

>Him saying zombies don't belong in Metal Gear
lol, he really said that?

Kojima's ego must be pretty big when everybody keeps sucking his dick and calling him the best video game developer who ever lived.

Polar Bears
helicopters is not an argument

List one developer better than Kojima.

His western counterpart

That's not the point though.

His fuckwit fanboys have been eating his shit for 20 years so go figure.

Sean Murray

I'm not asking for your point. I'm asking you a question.

So, heres an idea, instead of making each grunt cost more then a cruise missile, why dont we just keep training them on how to not get shot?

Triggered.

Miyazaki

>Its just an easter egg but I'm not going to reveal what its a reference to
Come on user don't be so mean. However...
It was a playable segment in the video game Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, which is a game about espionage and politics. I don't see where vampires fit in all of this, ya know.

Fortune was literally using magic, and Vulcan Raven uses Inuit magic and its the explanation on why Solid Snake cannot be beaten in combat.
Mantis/ Tretij from MGS1, 4 and V uses mind powers and its basically magic. A levitating Sahelanthropus...

However you look at it user the paranormal have always been in Kojima's games.

Christ I hope no-one buys that

fucking this

>Miyazaki

Miyazaki makes movies, not games.

>Is Kojima gettting full of himself?
>Getting

Yep. You're a retard.

LOL

Suda51

Sorry but you can't dodge bullets like in your animes.

Death Standing is going to make or break Kojima. If it ends up being shit after he gets full control of his own studio, then people will lose faith.

Kamiya himself said he thinks Kojima is the best video game developer, if you trust him then you have to agree with him.

me

So who is she?

And neither does the force of the impact of a bullet magically dissipate

Paranormal =/= zombie co-op survival game

It's already shaping up to be pretty bad
>open world
>action game "similar" to The Division or Uncharted

I hate third person shooters and open world, the only thing that can salvage the game for me is the story, let's see if Kojima can deliver.

>why the fuck haven't we created full suits of armor? Is the military that stupid that they don't realize how effective it would be to have armor covering the entire body,especially the face?
You make it sound like they aren't trying, but sense you're an idiot let me explain it easily for you.

It's very very very very very very very very very very very very hard to make a armour for modern war that can be mass produced for the large armies we have today. Things such as mobility, durability and cost are massive things to overcome. Then factor in things such as cooling, vision and how much it can carry and you got more work that's a giant hassle

>Helicopters
Nope, your troops has to be able to cover ground on their legs and they won't always be in a place where a helicopter can fly or land.
>we already spend a ton of money on useless jets and stupid shit
Because we already figured out jets

Anno.

cant even tell what half of this crap is

I'd say the cost doesn't compare to the human lives we lost due to having badly equiped soldiers.

Honestly if armies ever required mass amounts of such high tech equipment per soldier I think the government would have to make them without using constant use of currency somehow. Maybe by then there'd be machines that need little to no human operation that will make them.

I see you ignored the other factors, and cost is always a factor.
>to having badly equiped soldiers.
I'm going to assume that you're American, so don't think for a second that your soldiers have bad equipment

>Hot.
>Uncomfortable.
>Heavy.
>Tiring.
>Expensive.
>Requires preparation.
>Requires repair.
>Lowers reaction times.
>Only suitable for brief melees.
>Would have to be literal tank armor to turn away anything larger than than a 45.

Because in the world of projectiles, combat offense is king.

If you're actually familiar with Kojima-San's actually work he's there for the innovative cinematography and inspirations from top Hollywood films. But you're too much of a fucking faggot to realize this.

He is marketing himself to kojidrones

>Skeleton in a space suit
Cool

>Its a guy wearing a skeleton mask in a space suit
gay

Fukushima kept control of the stories, plots, research, and justification. And yes MG1/2 MGS4/5 were shit compared to Solid 1/2/3.

no no no. he clearly was on track to go way over budget and the game was not done and he probably already was getting warned about it. idk why people think it kojimas is so perfect that he can't be faulted. he's like the jo paterno of video games.

>It's a skeleton wearing guy suit with a skeleton mask in a space suit

Kojimadrones are some of the biggest shills in the industry.Bonus points if they are sonyggers too.

Don't forget that death from shock waves are going to become a lot more common

MGS4 and MGSV maybe. MG1 and MG2, no. Unless sprites make you uncomfortable.

>Don't forget that death from shock waves are going to become a lot more common
Sorry weeb, but this isn't anime. Not gonna happen

Its fun as a dick around sandbox game but the story is dreadful to play through.

>gettting
You are a little bit late pal.

whatever you nerds, heavily armored soldiers is the future and you can't stop it. I'm joining DARPA to you prove you wrong. We already have bulletproof shields and exosuits. We're getting close

Feel free to take a poll and see what the results are. MGS 1-2-3 will be higher than MGS 4-5 and MG 1-2. Ghost Babel would probably be higher than MG 1-2.
All that matters is that I didn't like it, and I can guarantee that a voting majority won't think they're as good as the Tomokazu games. Feel free to cling to illusions though.

You're right, this is real life. The waves will bounce around inside the armour and kill the user, why do you think they stopped making cars so hard and they compress when in a crash?

>I'm joining DARPA even though I'm a fat neckbeards that lives in mum's basement.
You're the fucking nerd nigga' and retarded to boot.

there is a skeleton in that guy

who do you think sits in the government's basements except neckbeards

government is a huge recruiter in IT shit which is what most true neckbeards study

The only thing I'm clinging to is my superior taste.

Whatever nerd, enjoy your animes

Your taste is shit, and no one agrees with you, and you're not an authority on it anyone cares about or will recognize. MG 1-2 are crappo compared to MGS 1-3 and so is your taste fammo. If anyone thought otherwise I would have scored tons of (you)s by now. But it's just you, with your gamps, meme, hipster taste.

why not just make a few supersoldiers that can fit the role of 100 men?

>space suit
Isnt it sea diving suit?
His new game has lot of themes with water and the ocean, pretty sure thats why this logo was chosen.

My favorite mgs game.

>no 5XL

you know how many people think they are kojima? they eat it up m8 you he probably has to have it or people would demand something then you are in a bad spot as a jumpstart company,

well known AAA dev of course you gotta meme

glad hideo is still at konami, now kojima cant ruin his masterpiece : surivive

>hey guys were running out of money
>I know, lits create a cool thing and sell shirts with it

What what a completely innocuous and irrelevant post.
Almost as bad as >This is was X actually believes!
Congrats, you got your virtue signal off.