Doom

how are they anything else you homo

They are Rock Pop

Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2

The rider wearing black is gona shoot you in the back

>meal
>2016
Edgy pleb detected.

You're a fucking idiot, The Hammer is the heaviest song of all time. Go listen to more between the buried and me and finish highschool.

>Cred Forums
>Not the edgiest faggots that ever pleb'd

Metalheads are hands down the most elitist group of people out there. Turned me off to metal completely.

I couldn't have a conversation with anyone at a metal show without them criticizing some metal band they don't like.

There's a game coming out on PS4 today called Slain. Seems to be a metal themed metroidvania.

Only seen on article on PS Blog, no video. But it's like 15. Mite b cool.

>$0.10 deposited into my account

>judging a medium by it's fanbase
and yet you play video games, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JyfE55c_ZjI

Lemmy hated being called metal. He said he played heavy rock

Guilty Gear.

It's true. All my friends are in death/black metal bands, and they would never keep their mouth shut about things they don't like.
They tend to grow out of it, though. At least the younger ones. Middleage buttholes and skinheads probably don't get any better.

It's been on PC since March and apparently was pretty shitty. Instead of abandoning it though, the devs released a big overhaul at the beginning of August that people seem to be really satisfied with compared to the original.

Yeah and Acid Bath said they were Death Rock as well, that doesn't make it the right genre.

Well it's true he was around before the NWoBHM he helped it along and he was called a rocker, from the genre rock and roll.

At the start of every gig Lemmy would say 'We are Motorhead. And we play rock and roll'

He loved Little Richard, Buddy Holly, The Beatles, they were his heroes.

He always said he had affinity with punk bands if anything.

Some metal fans can be knobs.

i like to call them cowboy metal
i dont think prog-rock equivalent games even exist
yeah and all due respect to kilmister but their heavy rock was just a better version of metal

Lemmy was kinda right though. They were basically rock n' roll on steroids. The fact that it became part of a genre that in no small part was created by their influence is another story.

>metalfags

R.I.P. Lemmy

Metalheads may be shit, but Juggalos are worse by a long shot.

Metall Gear Rising.
Also Darksiders, which isn't metal in soundtrack but in spirit.

Literal definition of a shitpost.

Rock 'n' Roll

What is a juggalo?

HoI4 with the sabaton DLC.

Played it on Steam, game is pretty based. Haven't finished tho

See: Insane Clown Posse

Xcom/UFO, that cover was metal as fuck. Special shout out to the new XCOM 2 for its metal as fuck cover.

>tumblrgif
exhibit B, the follow up shitpost
im aware this is just another shitpost

An extreme fan of the Insane Clown Posse. A lot of them like to paint their faces like clowns and claim Faygo(cheap but delicious soda brand) as their drink of choice. They all claim to be "family" but I have never met a Juggalo that wasn't willing to fuck you over for their own personal gain. They're worse than niggers.

Metal Gear
Metal Slug
Twisted Metal

The joke is one if their songs is called "what is a juggalo?"