humblebundle.com/gift?key=UYFCKVAV6S2V5Cze
humblebundle.com/gift?key=BEBcZxFEGXTGZA7a
humblebundle.com/gift?key=E7wseS7GhKeBqzGR
humblebundle.com/gift?key=36xpvk3CumPMNXqC
backup.jump.tf/forums/forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,2274.0.html
store.steampowered.com/app/447850/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you dont have RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, sure.
Otherwise I'd wait for the new games, but it could be worth getting the above average later.

This is the first bundle I see where the $1 tier is actually better than everything else.

Devil daggers and RCT are worth more than $1 each
Prison architect is easily worth over $5

is crusader 2 any good?

>Prison architect
Too bad they gave up on making it anything more than an average sim

$1 definitely for RCT2 now that there's even multiplayer with Open RCT2.

Not really convinced with the other two tiers though.

devil daggers looks amazing and I just heard of it.
anyone play it before?

>early access shit on the highest tier

I'm happy about this.

>RCT2
god tier
>Devil dagger
trash on a fucking stick

Yeah it's pretty good, short as hell but hey for $1 you can't go wrong.

$1 used to be 74p
is the pound doing that badly? or are Paypal just kikes

>Roller Coaster Tycoon and Devil Daggers

Yo what the fuck a good $1 tier

It's 77p to 1 usd now

If you don't own RCT2 yet and you don't think it's worth 1 dollar, you don't belong on this site.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpAQjRZFI

I prefer the comfyness of the original with the isometric view.

I love RCT2, how well does it run on modern systems though? Also what does the Steam release include? I wish Humble Bundle included GOG keys.

is crusader kings 2 good?

did it have just rough start and is patched to good now? or is it still shittier than original

I love the original

Visuals and sounds design in this game are so good

Fuck yeah Prison Architect.
I planned on buying it earlier but it was still too expensive.

So how shit is miscreated, is it worth the $5 extra from the beat the average tier or no?

Soooooo, in how much financial shit is Atari that they give away RCT2 for pretty much nothing after the failure that was RCT: World?

>expensive
>it's been 2 dollars on G2A for fucking forever

It's Stronghold Crusader 2.
And no, it's pretty bad. Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader are awesome though, it's a shame they aren't included.

Isn't Devil Daggers made by the same people who made Dustforce?

yeah I meant stronghold

why is the 2 bad?

It's awful

lamow

It runs great if you patch it with OpenRCT2, which has new features, bug fixes and even multiplayer support.

There's not really any reason not to use OpenRCT2.

Haven't tried the game without OpenRCT2 on modern systems, but seeing how the reviews on steam are very postive, I assume it works without real problems.

They tried to bring the Stronghold formula into 3D, but it didn't work out well.

why

RCT2 is absolutely trash compared to RCT, the level design is terrible.

I think it was one of the guys with a new partner

>level design

What does that even mean when talking about RCT?

will be able to answer any RCT2 related questions you might have.

im tempted to get it just for devil daggers.

Oh nice, I never heard of OpenRCT2, it's been a while since I last played, will definitely give it a try again. Thanks user.

The single player campaign is bad, the unit balance is not as good as the first, the gameplay changes are convoluted, the game is unstable and the 3d graphics look bad.

Just play Crusader.

imagine those visuals with doom gameplay, hot damn

Oh, so it's another early access survival game.
Looks like I can safely avoid the high tier then.

Yeah, it's not like the game allows you to import RCT1 scenarios or anything, right? :^)

The park you start with, the order in which you unlock attractions, that kind of stuff

>can choose between a charity that helps people in poverty and one that buys video games for children

Gee what a tough choice.

I choose the devs, fuck those charities.

You can now choose from hundreds of charities btw. The two you see are just the ones that paid HB the most to get featured.

Buying G2A shit. You're better off just pirating at that point. At least you won't get your game revoked.

That excuses everything :^)

end your life lol

Anyone who plays Duelyst and wants the keys?

Nevermind.

>Note: The 20 Spirit Orbs code is only valid for accounts created after September 15th, 2016.

$1 is 100% worth.
Prison Architect for BTA is alright, the other games and whatever is in the future may shift that up a bit based on tastes.
Miscreated is NOT worth $10.
>ANOTHER generic Open-World Survival Crafting game, but replace Zombies with mutants
>Developers suck dick and have a tendency to stamp out criticisms (and ban you from the forums)
>And also ban your account even under the suspicion of cheating even if there's not even the barest hint of proof, even a hiccup in your net sending an odd return message could get you banned (and it will be marked on your Steam Account.)

yeah, so annoyed when I read that
It's generous as hell but still really annoying

I'm good, can grab my own codes.
>This shit is just to get more people to play Duelyst and lower the barrier to entry a bit
Kinda dumb, since it wouldn't really impact older accounts at all, but whatever.

>Short as hell
Confirmed for not even coming close to completing it.
It takes at least 30 hours to finish if you're actually good. V3 which just launched you're probably looking at 50 hours.

Shit, I bought RCT2 a few months ago. Is prison architect worth the $5?

Lost my RCT2 disc a long time ago and I've been relying on pirate gog version. I'd say its worth it.

If you like the game, yes.

Yes, it's out of early access now.

>Steam only
I take back what I said.

So is it almost a guarantee that next weeks games will have RCT 1 part of it?

>le steam drm boogyman

GoG is better if you can get it there.

But saying $1 tier isn't worth it just because it's steam instead of GoG is bullshit.

Lost planet is on sale is it worth it

where

1? Yes.
3? No.

on pc though?
Humble store

Is the current Humble Bundle books worth it?

Let me be more specific, the scifi bundle

Yes.
If it's the normal edition, it should be fine.
If it's the colonies edition, you might have to go through some steps to get it working since GFWL is dead.

can anyone gift me rollercoaster? please?

[email protected]

Does it contain books you want to read?
Are you against pirating ebooks?
Are they unavailable to pirate?

If you answered yes to all three, then go for it.

It's actually deceptive.
Cause it's alright.

sent ;)

Devil Daggers is like a fucking bad LSD nightmare trip. I bought it shortly after relase on Steam. It was fun for like three days.

Thing is, I got it running at 144 Hz and a play session would take its' toll on me. I felt weird for the rest of the day. Not real motion sickness queasy but definitely something in that direction.

That stuff has happened to only once or twice in all these years that I have been playing. With Devil Daggers, it's different. It's not a FOV problem or weird camera movement, head bobbing or inertia... It's just too fucking fast!

Soundtrack's pretty wild too:
youtube.com/watch?v=AQLlWiyU-dE

>Reading the user reviews
>Lot of people complaining that the devs are faggots and ban/delete criticism
Not even going to bother.

sent :)

I don't own the game, but it's one of those titles that completely rebooted development (moved from Unity to Cryengine, I believe?) so most of the negative reviews are for a version of the game that doesn't even exist any more, or butthurt relating to people preferring the game before the reboot even though the previous version was reportedly barely functional.

thanks

If I buy this for myself, can I give someone the games I already own? Do I have to send them the key or can I redeem it as a gift somehow?

>move from arguably the most versatile engine in history to an engine with close to zero documentation/support/developer adoption and developers on life support
Good fucking move

does steam rct2 work with openrct2? I already own it on gog, is there really any point in getting the steam version other than showing "look friends I am playing rct2 right now"

you get separate keys and you can post gift links or redeem the keys and post it

Yes you can give away games you already own, and yes you have to give it away as a key, or a gift link URL by clicking the little gift boxes next to each game you want to give away, you'll find that on the email you get from HB with the page with all the game keys, that generates a gift link URL you can then give to whoever you want

How did you even type that with Unity Technologies' dick so far down your throat? Did you just reach around their legs to your keyboard and do it blind, or one-hand it from an angle?

I'm pretty sure it does but yeah, there's no point in getting it if you already have the gog version.

Great argument fuckboy, don't ever speak to me again unless you can refute anything that I've said

sent ;)

holy shit

is this an agdg game? i feel like i remember seeing this there.

>[email protected]
forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198016187170-steam-steam-games.68896/
Nice try tho

No way, I would know

>Breast size : M ( according to Her )

>Makes the most beloved game on the list $1
>Makes a early access game $10

>implying that's bad

i'm not signing up for an account but s(he) looks cute

>pay 9.99 for early access

This, would gift RC2 for a nude

Of course it's a brazilian begging for free games.

they're always brs, these threads are always full of br monkeys

I'd gift her Postal 2 for a nude kek

Devil Daggers is a sweet game, if you're into classic FPS games then you should like it.
It's incredibly challenging and the sound is top notch

It's still fucking stupid, even if it's in our favor

For that type of game it might make sense to use crytek, I'm sure it scales better for that type of big openworld outdoors areas. It's kinda what it's meant for after all.

4B5XC-LBER5-K9VW5
First come first serve.

Lol no it's not

Thanks my dude.

You're welcome, family.

No problem, pal.

My pleasure, buddy.

combo breaker

>Open steam to see if i can try and get it
>Steam decides to do another fucking update
>Finally gets done updating
>A fucking popup flashes on the screen

Jesus fucking christ Steam i know i probably wasn't gonna get it but you don't need to be a cunt about it

Good job, bro.

Miscreated has user-made buildings, as well, and Unity can't modify navmeshes after level generation (The developers of the biggest Unity engine game have been asking for this for about 3 years and haven't got it, debunking any idea that Unity has good developer support) so it's not an option unless the devs want the AI to be able to clip through every user made structure.

Such is the life of giveaways on Cred Forums. There's always the next one.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ALAWYS SHITTY EARLY ACCESS INDIE GARBAGE IN HUMBLE BUNDLES

>Humble Indie Bundle
>Indie Bundle
>Indie
You're not very smart, are you

I just bought devil daggers and I suck major ass. How do I git gud

Keep playing. You can also watch replays from people on the leaderboard.

What more than a solid prison sim would you have done with it?

>inb4 an above-average sim

Not humble bumble but here's a Schoolgirls key
DFY8L-FV3?W-Z6J9R
enjoy :^)

Interesting, that does seem like a big limitation indeed.

I SAID EARLY ACCESS INDIE GARBAGE, BUTTFACE

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE EARLY ACCESS DOOKIE IT CAN BE GOOD INDIE TITLES LIKE STARDEW VALLEY

You need the red gems to level up your firepower. But the only come to you when you stop firing. Then you will start sucking them in. But beware the have inertia and might zip past you if you start firing again.

Also you need to practive bunny hopping. It give you a speed boost. I haven't played in a while, but there were indicators when you timed it right: filed of view distortion and audio cue.

You have 2 different shots, auto fire is hold, click is spread shot blast. Later on you get homing arrows with right click.

Back in v1 it was ALWAYS KILL THE HOVERING SPIDERSKULLS FIRST. The suck in your precious red gems and turn them into green cocoons that spawn spiderlings on the field. When they start sucking in gems you'll hear like a buzzsaw sound.

That should give you a start. There are lots of new things I don't know. Havent played in a while. Game is v3 now I think.

r u ok?

I know it shouldn't play as much a part as it does, but I simply loathe the "aesthetics" of Prison Architect. There are pre-Newgrounds flash games that look more appealing.

>completing
Isn't it literally just a score attack?

It's all right for the price. My biggest beef with it is that the most dangerous enemy by far is the stupid group of skulls that spawn and just sorta chase you.

Don't go in expecting anything more than a $1 game though. The arena is just a blank disk and there's one weapon with an alt fire, that's it. It looks and sounds great though.

arongranberg.com/astar/
If you use unity out of the box, you're gonna have a bad time

Also, learn to kite around the hordes of skulls. They will always end up converging into a single group as they're programmed to follow you.

I think in a straight line they might be faster than you, but if you circlestrafe it's not a problem. Correct bunny hops will make run laps around them though that's for sure.

thanks for DOOM user, i finally get to see what this is all about

Enemy kill priorities:
Anything that is dangerously close to touching you (obviously)
Spider skulls
Skull 3 (the ones with the lumpy horns that chase you)
Spawners
Skull 2

You can kite enemies by doing sharp turns since they're only capable of wide turns.
You can build speed by bunnyhopping, which is the bog-standard "Keep jumping and you gain momentum" variety.
The achievement is going to take you AT LEAST 30 hours to reach even assuming you're a god at shooters.
Not shooting sucks in gems that you need to power up. The shotgun pushes gems away from you when you fire it, so either use it sparingly or only spam it when there aren't any gems on the board. Gems are the most important part of getting a good time, since you'll hit a brick wall at 300 seconds if you can't reach Level 4 hand.

>The shotgun pushes gems away from you when you fire it, so either use it sparingly or only spam it when there aren't any gems on the board.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten all about that.

the game runs pretty much perfectly on windows 10 without OpenRCT2

I'll be honest skill with shooters doesn't even really apply here either past a certain, fairly low, point, it's more learning how the enemies move and getting accustomed to the shape of the arena so you don't fall off or get into a bad place. The daggers have a good enough hibox that even the most basic tracking aim will serve you well enough, getting good comes with knowing how to not die in the many, many situations where you simply aren't capable of trying to kill everything that wants to kill you before it gets too close.

>start playing 2 weeks ago
>have some pretty good epic and legendary
>don't really want to give them up

I'm kinda mad. 20 orbs is a lot.

Wait what? How would multiplayer even work?

How do I delete my account? I want to use my username and email.

Probably just easier to make a new account and Email.

youtube.com/watch?v=AylSEBh8dj4

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 is especially worth it (I'd pay $15 for the fucking thing), but the rest is meh as hell.

But I already used the other code on my main one like a dumb fuck.

Considering it's nothing but mechanical upgrades + more maps, yes

Here's a code, figure out where it goes:

0340a438-34af-48c7-81b5-b12f9dd73c88

You're gonna like this one.

QDZBW-NKCQ3-VDEIC

A classic.

YL5IM-NYKA4-IXH54

It's comfy time, thanks user!

Devil Daggers is one of the best indie games of the year

This is a so-called "Jumbo" Bundle?

Pathetic desu

Why, there's more to do in white orchard than all these games combined.

>duke nukem forever

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

You're not playing the game right dude.

None of these bundles are worth it. They are just a waste of cash that fills up your harddrive with shit you'll never pay and makes a ton of money for lazy devs who keep shitting out meme games for idiots.

Steam is the worst thing to ever happen to videogames. PC gaming is a joke.

>QDZBW-NKCQ3-VDEIC
What game is it? Apparently i already own it.

If it comes with the DLC, a good thing.

Comfy truck sim 2

np, have fun
yes

I wouldn't say "Low" given how every extra second you spend clearing enemies from the board adds up to getting overwhelmed eventually, but that's what I was referring to. Perfect aim only gets you so far.

Everyone modifies the same map until it turns into the wasteland of meme and grief pictured in

humblebundle.com/gift?key=UYFCKVAV6S2V5Cze

But it'd be fun with some bros right?

It's a little glitchy right now, but pretty much what you'd expect otherwise. You share cash and can complete the scenario objective as well afaik.

humblebundle.com/gift?key=BEBcZxFEGXTGZA7a

humblebundle.com/gift?key=E7wseS7GhKeBqzGR

humblebundle.com/gift?key=36xpvk3CumPMNXqC

Last one, seeya.

please remember to break up gift links or you're just feeding the faggots that run bots here lurking for handouts

how the FUCK are these claimed so quickly. you autists just sitting around refreshing the page?

kek

where do you think you are?

sixty niggers

>The solution to the navmesh being unable to update is to pay to implement a less flexible, programming 101 pathfinding solution

Yeah, or if you're not a baby that relies on the asset store you could just license an engine with source access and stop being everything that is wrong with modern indie developers.

Iuno dawg I dont really care about Sandbox shit. Does it have an actually good campaign?

Cred Forums?

The humble bundle has sucked for years

In fact, Steam as a whole has sucked for a few years now

Now that I think about it, gaming as a whole has been steaming pigshit for close to a decade.

Time to die.

i bet you don't even have auto links on the site. i bet you copy paste it or some shit.

Steam has always sucked. Just that nu-male gamers such as you who were born into the system are now realizing it.

MMMMMMMotherfucking Devil Daggers

Gotta break into that top 1000

Top 1000 is around 300 seconds now, which should be easy for anyone without brain damage but apparently that's out of the reach of the majority of players.

Someone drop some keys.

You're life is joke lmao

Gaming really has gone to fucking shit, I used to enjoy playing so much and now i'll play like 2 or 3 hours every 2 weeks (According to Steam, sometimes it will be more if I played something in particular for a while)

there you go
QQ45A-7I???-4JJBP

??? is the name of this rifle

You can't type mosin nagant with 2 characters. nice try idiot.

FAMAS is 4 letters though

Is Prison Architect good?

If you like management games, yes.

it's FAG

SPAS12 is like 6 letters you stupid nigger.

>duplicate

well fug

it is good for about 2h, after that its just repetitive.
Trust me everything you do in those 2h is all you will ever do in the game. Once you unlock dog patrols/sniper nothing can stop you and the game gets stale, a better game would be rimworld but that shit is expensive and got a lot of RNG

3Y7XH PUNCH 5TCRL CLUB EJZ36

why dont you trade the items to another account

Cheers, I nabbed it.

>Devil's Dagger for 80% off
deal

4???5-IDQCZ-262DL

??? = A cash machine

there are poorfags who are so poor, they use code scanners to scan and automatically enter codes into Steam to redeem them.

It's why a lot of people who hand out codes will mask them in some way.

Any bundle with Devil Daggers in the base bundle is worth it

No

>4???5-IDQCZ-262DL
fug

fuck, i tried to enter Nintendo stuff instead of ATM

Got it, thanks

Bump

You know the Humble monthly bundle has Grim Dawn for $11, plus some other randoms. Which from what I've seen is the best sale Grim Dawn has had so far. Not including whatever other shit they include

Just a heads up anons.

That's honestly a pretty cool way to hide steam keys

Shit is invalid nigga.

you fucked up, i put in every letter right and it's not working

FUCK! Fuck fuck, that second to last one is supposed to be an X. Sorry about that.

holy shit a br pedo is in here begging

backup.jump.tf/forums/forums.tf2jump.com/index.php/topic,2274.0.html

In for $1

i have key

474Z2-3YTMP-???HN

this is you drink out of but no U because instead its 2th letter of feline

Fucking stupid nigger, someone else nabbed it now. I hope someone you care about stubs their toe today.

awesome, thanks user, all is forgiven now and you did a really neato way of posting this key

i hope everyone with spare keys does this like you did this

Posting to say Grim dawn is so fucking fun.
I've spent 38 hours on it and I'm not even into the real meat of the game.
If you get this bundle, then you get the 10% off humblr monthly. AKA Grim dawn for $11.
If you are even barely interested, I say pull the trigger. It's a great game.

user next time bad rats is on sale you should buy x100 and then put these puzzle codes into every bundle begging thread disguised as games from the bundle.

How did you make this?

With a computer.

Microsoft Excel and about 20 minutes. If you're gonna do it, make sure you double check the code before posting. Don't fuck it up like I did.

i dont understand

CUP
but its CAP
Its taken, but not by me though ;_;

i would like anything you dont want from the bundle as i have non of these games. prison architect if someone wants to make my day though.

Devil Daggers is actually a great little indie game. Gameplay, aesthetics and sound are all top tier.

Oh, I tried MEGHN at the end

i have another key

FE8VE-CMB0R-E???8

this a from a cow or living thing but no second letter

Tried M(i)LK and it was invalid

cum?

pjotr pls

MLK and M(i)K don't work

Nigga pls
M(e)AT = no
M[i]LK = no
F[o]OD = no
What the fuck

no milk no, is when you kill cow, you eat ???

FUCK I know what it is but I cant type it. too many attempts

it's hamburger HBG, remove the A.

Beef?
Hide?

Thanks bro ;)

fug duplicate, you guys are fast

Name 1 (one) game released in the past 5 years that isn't trash.

what was it?

this user got it, it was BEF, but i already owned it

B(e)EF, dunno what game

>beef
>not cow
Fucking moron.

Shovel Knight

store.steampowered.com/app/447850/
What the fuck dude, I'm actually offended that you gave this to me.

Anyone have any leftover Devil Daggers key?
[email protected]

Trash released in 2005 user.

More like ShovelWARE Knight!

that's what you get for activating keys from pjotr

Utilitarian shitter please leave.

Anybody got some old Origin/Uplay keys? I've been wanting to play Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3 and Blood dragon but I missed those bundles because I was a steam fanboy back then.

I can give some assorted keys in return, it's all leftovers from steam bundles but ask me and I'll put a list together
[email protected]

>He doesn't have 1$ to buy game

Metal Gear Rising

Devil Daggers is exactly the kind of thing you should buy only if you can set your own price. It's cool but very short and simple.

You are literally picking random keys posted by anonymous users on a japanese owned image board. Thats the vidya equivalent of picking up whores(male) on a shady part of an asian town.

Anyone begging for a tier 1 game can be safely banned for being so underage they don't have a credit card.

CLK??-VADDT-XRGPR
?? is the dev who made Batman

Bruce Wayne?

>get this
>see what game it was

Wow thanks user

>Too many activation attempts
I'm finally free!

Valkyria Chronicles
K4IWN-E6L4V-VF5J4

Prison Architect
DBEDW-XZ857-P2W2Y

Battleborn
TATBV-Q5GMZ-ICAYL

Resident Evil 6
P8W6Q-GBDYG-ABNIH

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
CYBJW-J50AX-IN69D

Miscreated
LNNXL-IEK28-3PLA3

Every fucking time

>Valkyria Chronicles

man, I actually really wanted that one.
Even RE6 was taken

Claimed all of them, thanks

>he doesn't have any friends to compete with

Devil Daggers is fucking retarded.

Git gud. This game is literally FPP Geometry Wars with skulls.

Listen, everyone. It's the rare mating call of someone who is god awful at videogames.

You welcome user :^)
Here has another one
RBJG4-??B3Z-WCVDQ
?? is /k/ meme gun

Samefag.

The game is utter shit. Deal with it.

>Git gud.
To what end? It's a fucking highscore game.

Bitchin, thanks user.

I already own it welp

meh, I might get it for devil daggers. Is miscreated any good?

What was it?

No,neither is Devil Daggers. Just pirate it if you wanna try it.

it's saints row 2

it's fucking $5
$5 is fucking nothing
literally having a vague interest in one of the games is literally worth $5
why are people such faggots over $5?
i'm poor as fuck and even i can stretch to $5

Oh look they've found a mate Isn't nature beautiful?

Ah, such a good game have fun

kinda true but they might be german or some shit tbqfh

nah, I too already have it, it's just trying the key made steam want to install it

You bought the Miscreated tier and didn't redeem the one game you get out of it?

whoever recommended Brigador yesterday, you are the man

You could spend the money on something you have more than just a vague interest in instead.

>i'm poor as fuck
If towards the end of the month you're still able to piss away five bucks on shit you don't need or even really want, then no, you're not poor in any sense.

>might be german
Huh?

>you have $5 therefore you're not poor in any sense
sure m8

Okay, lets hope I didn't screw up again...

I double-checked the key this time, so hopefully we're good.

Germany, as a culture, doesn't do credit/debit cards like a lot of other places.

That's not what I said, dishonest cunt.

Good for you, here my last one, probably will give out more in next thread
IGNEN-W2X02-VPY5Q
??? Too much water

Shit I fucked it up, whatever

>clue but nothing replaced

well that's cool i got this anyhow, thanks user

But Humble accepts PayPal. I've never paid for any bundles with my credit card.

had it already but this was fun to do

do more, user

this time it worked by the way

Thanks my man

Punch club is ultra sweet, it alone make it worth it

is it really? the negative reviews paint a different picture

wow it's fucking garbage through and through

>want to play open rct2 with Cred Forums
>it always turns into a shitfest

Huh? Does it have MP?

Yeah, the guys writing the open-source port decided that what the game really needed was some hacked in MP.

Devil Daggers:
6GGVZ-NELE4-RFZMQ

Runestone Keeper:
498QE-KNC7Y-ICMQT

Paying $1 for RCT2 was worth it alone. I already have DD and RK doesn't interest me. Good luck and have fun.

Thanks for devil daggers!

I'll get to see what everyone's talking about now

I wasn't fast enough :^(

i managed to get runestone keepers, thanks user

Pro Cred Forums Devil Daggers tip: Remember to die to the first 3 waves repeatedly and then act like the first 60 seconds represent the entire game!

Punch Club is a legitimately good game. Everyone should buy this bundle just for that.

you don't have to be a passive aggressive bitch just because one shitposting fag actually got you to reply to him

why do you keep saying it

What are you talking about? This was my first post talking about the bundles

Runestone Keepers here since it's the hot game to want to get rid of out of this bundle: 49ZR0-2RNFH-8W83I

Here's a question for a retard, Do you have to buy the Miscreated tier to get the "More games coming soon!" tier?

Or do you have to pay more than $4.90 to get it?

>IP count didn't go up
liar

Just because someone else said it doesn't mean we are the same person.

Thanks a bunch user, you're awesome

You only have to buy the second second tier to get the other games that get released next week, you don't need to buy the tier with miscreated in it

"wtf game is just about skull chasing you 4ever ??????" has been the most common Cred Forums opinion on the game since it was released.

The two letters blocked out are "In the Game"

Just look at the currency exchange online retard. The pound is worth shit now.

Thanks senpai

what was the solution?

I can't figure it out, good luck to whomever can

EA

>i tried IT before realising the correct answer

mystery key

HALFL-IFETH-REEEE

Thanks