Neppy nep nepper thread

Are you looking forward to the new game that's coming out next month?

Y-you did preorder it, r-right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNajXcQYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7SzHpKh1M
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
humblebundle.com/store/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-13-collection
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/778471714292326400
gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what game

nice collarbones

pic related

The one with two Neptunes, one of which is a motorcycle.

ashley sucks

>Glorious SeHa being tainted by Nepshit

What a terrible fate.

Who does ashley burch voice here?

So yeah

What are those games about?

I actually like how that there's a story to it. It's not a major fullblown Nep game though, which is a shame.

I wish they can make a sequel to the game where we start to have Segami interact with Rei and Blanc, who would be contemporaries in a way.

>one of which

It's Neptunia, they're all town bicycles

kys

>Vert still not protag

>Implying nep bike isn't going to be the greatest vehicle ever built

u first

vert isn't good enough to get a game.

I would take another game with Nepgear as protagonist before I buy one with vert

cry more fag

They generally tell stories that are metaphors for real-life events in the japanese gaming industry, but most people play them for the cute girls and the meme hymor

>nep bike
She better say nep-nep when the horn is ueed otherwise Iffy's game is automatically shit.

Oh.

Infinite stars scattered all over the world...
Time to start our quest for the ultimate video game!

What's the matter, goddess, why so mega giga serious?
Hooked! Obsessed! Get you! I do!
Love scheme, thermal runaway

Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
I'm gonna select "new game" with no fear
Here we go! Way to go! Neptune!
Pulse wave, echoing love song
Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
Friendship Love! Bifrost!

Even if we're a madhouse, there are bonds here between us
Good job my sweetheart
See you next week...

Vidya companies represented by anime girls with a super low budget RPG-style of gameplay.

You're either on board with it or you aren't. There's no middle ground.

Even if the rumors are true and Vert play's a dual protagonist with Neptune in 4 Goddesses Online, why is Vert the only goddess to not get her own game yet? Is it a popularity issue?

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I have my hand

She does. Her siren goes Nepu! Nepu!
I shit you not.

About Video Games.

>All SeHa are now Neps
Are you frustrated?

Saturn is best Noire btw.

(you)

(You)ing me solves nothing, faggot.

bootyblasted much?

Come on, guys. Don't reply to pasta.

Also, watched the Conquest Ending on YT today, I ain't going through that shit.

Vert is the asagi for CH
She will never get a game

>watching the ending and not experiencing it yourself

>watched the conquest ending
COWARD!

So just like asagi, if we bother CH about it enough they'll do it?

>This will be a 500 reply thread while this guy stays mad
lmao@ur life

No, I like hdn but untill the creators start putting more effort into the gameplay, I'm not buyong another game. I'll just watch videos online.

>watched the Conquest Ending on YT today

Noooo way.

Espeically since Vert got the worst of it with not only getting her ass kicked by Nepgear & co. but then getting beaten near to death by Underling.

>watching
>endings
>youtube
>mfw you discuss nep games along side with people like this

I'm hesitant with how shittily Blanc's game was handled.

come on now

Please no conquest ending discussion, only happy neps!

Got stuff to do tomorrow and i don't want to cry all night

At least you didn't have to go and kill best girl first...

What happened?

Who?

I still don't get how it managed to be somehow worse than Nep U, when that blatantly had a 5 dollar budget. I also want to know how the Nep beat em ups are so poor when Tamsoft is no stranger to fan service beat em ups.

Do the nips hate it too or do they have a case of the shit taste?

Form a party of 3 neps out of these
Also what role in the party you would fill?

They're totally different games if I recall correctly. Blanc's game was just another version of action unleashed, which was a shitty hack and slash

Hey, I wanted to see what that ending was about. That is something I only needed to see once and never go through.

Vert's my second favorite character in the whole game and that was terryfiying what happened to her. Rom and Ram's deaths were also pretty sad.

Blanc was dual protag with Neptune too, no?

I'm guessing low budget and low effort.

GO AWAY YOU FILTHY CASUAL
YOU DON'T DESERVE

TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES EVER AGAIN

YOU FUCKING YOUTUBE SCUM

You have the game do the end
Her fight in mk2 was way more hard and I had everything on max

Neptune, Nepgear, and Noire.

My role is to give them late-night dickings every night.

They would laugh at how small you are

Same >:3

pls

Gonna beat ya up!

I want to pin her down and smell her

I decided to never buy another nep game until Iffy gets a bigger role and can transform. She deserves it.

Are you stupid...???

Is it possible to be in love with a cartoon character?
Uzume is literally perfect

Don't encourage trolls, SHEESH

yes.

I'm in love with neppy.

and Estelle Bright, too.

She got both in her own game. She's protag at that.

>Is it possible to be in love with a cartoon character?
Survey says yes

>and Estelle Bright, too.
What're you doing? You have to choose one!

>Blanc
Yeah, but your taste is shit. Kill yourself.

impossible.

You do realize Cred Forums is filled with Blancfags, right? Take your own advice

Vocal minority

posting the least popular from the 4 CPU's doesn't help your claim

Stats don't lie :^)

stats say Vertfags are so desperate for attention they shit on the nep that beats Vert in every popularity pool
that's just pathetic, and you can guess who's the vocal minority looking at these

>that guy that takes shit way too seriously on the internet

I want to cum over Vert's tits.

in case you haven't realized neps are serious business

>vert
>more popular than blanc and even Nepgear
nipfags confirmed shit taste.

Shitposting aside, Nep games are actually pretty fun.

>big nep, uzume and yellow heart have almost nothing
>blanc with more than 0
disgusting taste 2bh

Does anyone remember this nep?

Look at the circles underneath the characters' portraits

I thought nobody liked Blanc

Most Japs are pedos

One-night-stand tier

Look again man.

>he throws a tantrum while posting a pic of Nep criticizing them

I'm gonna NEP you all up!

Neptune sure is bloodthirsty

Nep-Nep looks cute with huge swords

you don't know what tantrum means my gaming pal

I've got something big that she can get her hands on.

New Blanc doujin translated on sad panda my dudes

i want to kiss nepgear right in the lips even if she's no longer pure

A big cup of pudding?

Fuck you, you made me check

Nepgear is dogoosexual

And she likes being watched

check harder

Is the show worth watching anyway?

If you played the games already then no, not really

If you really like neps, then sure. It's decent.

nepgear, noire and blanc, if four I add uni
I hope this is a tease for a future project

>new
It would have been new if it was the C90 one

Japanese people are okay with putting 2 giant game pads in a person's hair. kek.

The pic is for Cyberdimension Neptunia, which I guess is in development in Japan right now?

Paladin nep is best nep

>posted September 17
>not new
??????????????????????????

You're a dumbass

>Puella Magi Neptune Magica

things in internet that are 4 days old aren't exactly new, but thanks anyway

Nep Art Online.

>I literally eat, sleep, and breathe the internet

Sad

by this point at least 5 other people in nep threads and on different boards pointed out the doujin, but sure, get angry because you are late to the party

nep quest? pudding quest?

I tried...

I'm not angry though but okay.

So, I just got to Noire's story in VII. As someone who ships NowaNep, K-sha is really annoying me. K-sha dies at the end, right?

K-sha is Konami and she was created before they shot themselves multiple times, so in a way, yes she's dead

Noire has no friends

No, she doesn't die.

>You will never cuddle with this tsurupetta goddess

Lie

I want to be her friend

>shipper fags

please stop

OH SHIT GUYS.

Shut up!

plutie, no!

Every nepfag should watch this, its extremely accurate, and surprisingly good quality
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNajXcQYS0
Also, best nep is noire

Go shill your shit on reddit, faggot

Uni for ranged DPS.
Nep for frontline.
Nepgear for more magic DPS and the occasional heal.

R E I

>Lousy spelling
>Poor grammar
>Reads like it was written by a retard
pass. Stop shilling this garbage.

Where were you when you discovered that big nep was made for sex?

You meant little Nep.

>mfw Rom and Ram are in my party

Thanks op, these threads were a sacred thing you made between intervals to workship your nep, you have turn it into something that stands right along /nepgen/. Fuck man im running out of places to talk about neps

little nep is good for lewd, too, but big nep was meant to be nepped. It's in her blood.

>Fuck man im running out of places to talk about neps
I'm confused. Why can't you talk about here?

>and they put some pruple bitch whos 2 powerfl, bullshit
>WHO THE FUCK IS NEPTUNE

everytime

ignore him, he's just a shitposter complaining about the thread. This time he's pretending to be a nep fan.

Tons of people like Neptune.

No one actually likes Noire and she has no friends.

There is a reason why nepgen is shit, its because too much of anything is bad, in the last 5 threads there has been the same posts over and over, there is simply not enough content to talk about, not for daily threads, call it autism or whatever, but not so long ago I was happy when I saw a Cred Forums nep thread, they were pretty good overall, and there was at least some differences between them, now all I see is the same posts everythime, I don't post that much but when I do, I get the same answers, or even worse, nepgen memes, but whatever, its simply boring now

Big nep MUST be nepped.

it's cheating to count them by weight

I see what you mean but I think most generals are shit unless they have a steady flow of content. Even these threads are basically the same 30 something anons just having a circlejerk but its not as bad as nepgen yet.

fuck you

this sure as fuck wouldn't be an issue if NO GENERALS ON Cred Forums rule was actually enforced, but what a suprise, the mods are trash

This isn't a general.

It really is, the last nep thread before this one happened maybe 3-5 hours before, it's a fucking general

Its on it way to become one, the last one died 3 hours ago

There hasn't been another nep thread today, and it's not a general

you are fucking stupid

Wow, nice argument kiddo!

Show me this so-called nep thread that was supposedly up earlier.

My bad, i had a good rest so my time is a bit messy, last one died 8 hours ago

See Also, don't be retarded, everyone knows how many neps threads are made

>some drunkard at 6 in the morning
nigger pls. quit ya bitchin.

Talk about a perfect timing

>moving goalposts

Anyway, no matter how you look at it, this is clearly not a general. It is a thread for discussing the new game.

There was this morning about some drunk guy wanting to talk about Neps on his way home.

there were maybe 4 posts about vs SeHa, other than that it's the same shit as always
>I love Blanc
>Muh BigNep
>muh Rei
>no friends
>Gonna beat ya up!
Shortly there will be more of the regular shitposting from haters, the tripfag and the dubcuck, and we'll be again stuck in this pernament, shitty timeloop, if I could I'd be deleting these threads so there's 3, maybe 4 at most a week, but not two every fucking day, there's a goddamn reason why people think this fanbase is retarded and all we are doing is proving them right

>Hur durr the drunken guy that wanted to talk about neps thread with 508 replies isn't a nep thread

I'm not arguing it wasn't silly.

Meant for
Sorry for that user, it wasn't for u

>It is a thread for discussing the new game
Let's be honest here, until the new game comes out most neps thread are going to be like

>508 replies
not even close m8

When it does come out the thread will be the same way but have new shit posting for any new characters.

This pretty much, except that now we are being flooded with nepgen memes, which is fucking terrible

Do you really want me to spill like a mofo about that game though? I can if you want to. I will start right now.

Segami is actually my favorite Nep. She's literally Sega.inc, being bull headed and is bossy in getting what she wants. She doesn't resort to boring old 'Plutia mad and goes SM mode', but instead she uses blackmail, physical threat, sleigh of hand, setup, persuasion and reality distortion field to get what she wants out of SeHa and Neps.

Segami really would do just about anything to get the Neps to make nice with SeHa so that the canon bad end to the world of Sega wouldn't happen. I really do like that about her. No other Nep is this tryhard and this serious business.

>dubcuck
That'll be 5 dollars.

Iffy's role in the game is way closer to the importance she's had in the RB1, where she acts as the straightman and counterbalance, except now it's a three-way act between her, the ever goofing off Nep and the outright steamroller that is Segami.

Since Nep isn't really weighted down with protagonist things at all, the story is driven much more by Segami, and Iffy acts to dampen both of them and to be that skeptical voice over what Segami would do to 'fix the world'. Iffy is actually pretty laid back, so she's only bothered mostly with Segami's utter lack of justification or adequate explanation with just about anything that she's doing.

Iffy's not like Histy in that she's not Nep's nanny and she isn't the world's everything. The three way dynamic between her, Nep and Segami as such isn't like Histy laying out ground rules at all. It's a fair bit of bants, and I like that personally.

It's funny. I am unironically talking about the game and you lot suddenly have nothing to say.

The whiners scared off everyone who was in the thread. Blame them.

>but instead she uses blackmail, physical threat, sleigh of hand, setup, persuasion and reality distortion field to get what she wants out of SeHa and Neps.
yup, sounds like modern game companies

The point is pretty simple, there is literally nothing else to say,delude yourself as much as you want, but some mod will eventually ban neps threads for spamming, and i'll have to go to fucking Cred Forums to see neps, is it that hard to understand?

>Come onto Cred Forums and shit up the thread so everyone leaves
>"SEE THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY RAAARRRRGGHHH!1111"
kill yourself, faggot, this is your own doing.

actually I was busy fapping but Im back now
>and i'll have to go to fucking Cred Forums to see neps, is it that hard to understand?
you literally cant make people not post neps, some retard will do it and another will bump it

That's like putting a band aid on a severe laceration and expecting it to be instantly better.

These things take time. And antibiotics.

Oh well, I might as well as to keep posting.

Nep has the most significant role of all the SeHa and Neps featured in the game, although she's definitely not the protag. Neptune's laziness and pathetic display outright infuriates and disappoints Sega to the point that she'd want to train up Nep so as to not be an outright embarrassment, with Nep really taken aback by how far Sega would go.
(Sega didn't approach it like with Tsundere Noire helping Nep. No, she's the ruthless manager that's doing one-on-one coaching, with that kind of "don't you fuck me up" mentality)

Nep actually complains about her treatment by both Iffy and Segami. The game really takes off when Nep comes along as it's no longer just a case of Iffy trying to hold down the Segami bulldozer by her lonesome. Nep provides the comedy relief antics this time around, without doing any of the "pretend to be retarded" ruse that you see her pulling in V-II.

All in all, a pretty decent characterization of her that doesn't really trivialize Neptune.

>Nothing else to say
Except that the user literally is talking about characterization pertaining to the yet released game.

another option is to kill the suffering animal, anyone got a gun?
interesting, I assume you were the one who gave summaries months ago in nepgen, hows the gameplay?

Are you retarded? Do you realize that spamming "look at this nep" twice a day is healthy, man, I can understand why people barely tolerates neps outside of these threads, if anything is scaring people is the retarded aura that surround us, man, you are even making me leave, this is simply unhealthy.

nep
ep
p

This post makes me wanna play the game. If you're right, then I'm glad I've got it preordered.

I'm not reading your posts because I'm waiting for the game to release, FAGGOT.

Now shut up and post more lewds so I can fap, sheep.

yep. That's me.
Gameplay wise it's a Nep game instead of how Blanc Megatagmension is more like Nep U but refined, with the usual map asset recycle and those dialogues. Only difference is that you fight that big bad history eater as if it's a less brutal trillion and that you get clone copies of the Neps that you could use initially (replace with the real McCoy later on)

Wait till Cyberdimension where she'll probably tell everyone that their classes are shit and only Rune Knights deserve the loot at the end of dungeons.

That's the most us Vertfags have to look forward to.

>purple heart will never scold you, being slightly annoyed at your attempts of entertainment at the wrong time
>she will never bully afterwards, pinning you down and doing TERRIBLE things to you

oh no you didnt

>Rem and Rom are ninjas

I didn't know how much I wanted this until now.

>You will never brutally murder Nepgear

Wasn't Noire the most popular shortly before Hyperdevotion Noire? And then Blanc became more popular and she gets a game, right? It seems like Vert's time is coming.

REPORTED

what we, and these threads really need, is more 4GO info

Should I get Iffy's game? I'm not completely sold on the series yet.

>platting shitty grind fests

>going into threads you don't like
what the hell

>Neptunia
>grind fest
Literally wat

>falling for the trophy meme

Yeah man, I fucking love raising Lily Ranks in Noire's game.

1. Neptune
2. Blanc
3. Uni or Rom
If there was a fourth slot, then Nepgear or Ram.

i'm still 100%ing rebirth 3 and i don't even know when i'll be in the mood for megadimension

You have to do it for the true ending anyways.

Not with LITERALLY everybody, faggot

You're autistic.

Maybe you should learn how to git gud.

>You're autistic.
brilliant argument, do things like that earlier so we can know you aren't worth wasting time on

idk I thought I would be hyped but meh. I think I'm 100% nepped out. Didn't think it would happen. But I'm just... done. Even these threads is sometimes too much.

that's not my picture, Moot. What the FUCK

THIS is my picture

You'll change your tune when the game comes out and everybody's talking about it.

Take a break and prepare your anus for oct. 18th

You know what this series needs? Cute crippled lolis.

What we need is a Neptunia danganronpa

what we need is lolified Vert.

>all the Nep Neps dress up in school girl uniforms
>they're locked inside a school
>to escape, one Nep Nep must successful rape another Nep Nep without being caught
>if all the other Nep Neps fail to identify the rapist during a class trial, I giant tentacle monster will spring forth and rape everyone

I'm sure the series will make an Ouya character eventually if it lasts long enough and that seems the most sensible thing to cripple.

also starring junko from the devil may cry series.

>t. Vert

I'm harder than diamonds. Thanks anons

Why don't they just make Vert's sisters canon? The older loli can be a windows tablet and the younger one can be a windows phone. Why must they keep our lady Vert a lonely only child forced to pine after the other CPU's imoutos?

this, the joke of Vert wanting to steal a sister was amusing at first but its getting ran into the ground.

Or make a CPU candidate based on the Zune.

So, dead and useless?

>Twintailed Vert is the Scorpio
This kills the Noire.

If there's one thing about Japanese humor, they will run any joke into the ground.

While making a pun about it.

Just like how Microsoft has managed to run Xbox to the ground in Japan.

Not just twintails, but blonde twintails. And I bet she wouldn't be a tsundere, either.

Making that little sister canon would BTFO noire so bad that she would never recover

I bet there's going to be a Back to The Future reference mentioning 1.21 gigawatts

We need a Mk2 sequel with new little sisters. Vita for Lastation, 3DS for Nintendo, Nomad for Planeptune, Windows Phone for Leanbox.

There actually was a BTTF reference in the Nip version of the game. I wonder if the English will add the 1.21 gigawatts meme.

no it'll be 1.21 nepwatts

original content do not steal

Who /bestninja/ here?

Symbolic. I like it

I really want to bro it up with Steamax and the General

That is not canon

>Noire makes lots of friends by beating them up
>They're loyal to her anyways
>The other goddesses out of the picture
>She's got a submissive fuckboi worshipper secretary too
I swear to god this whole fucking games must take place in some weird world of Noire's personal fantasies or something. The definition of a shit-tier headcanon video game.

To be fair, she hasn't really topped any surveys that I'm aware of.

>tfw your favorite nep nep always does poorly in the popularity polls
I fucking hate nips and their shit taste in waifus.

OH FUCK YES EVERYTHING SHALL BE FIRE

>250 posts
>Less than 50 IPs

If there's any proof these threads are always the same group of fags shitting up Cred Forums, it's this

They don't want to kill off the main characters. That's why they were powered up instead of dying in the CPU shift period. As matter of a fact no character has been truly killed on screen since Arfoire in the original.

N64/Gameboy (pocket/color?)/PSX have been at least mentioned and have an unknown fate

PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/Uranus died fighting Arfoire

Other consoles are mentioned too.

V-II was specially designed to keep them going until Xbox Scorpio/PS5/NX are all out.

5 posts per person doesn't seem that bad.

50 is a small ammount? People can't post multiple times? Oh and yeah, I guess you are right, people confined in one thread at a time are the reason Cred Forums is full of shit like "teeth girl", harame, "so this is the power" and other kinds of shit
Grow up already kiddo, no one is going to do that for you

Well, Kurome is dead. Arguably with Uzume as well if it's not true end.

I didn't mean killing off the older characters, just bringing in a new set of characters.

Or we're having a discussion/posting images.

Believe it or not, people can have more than 1 post per thread.

well i lurk so theirs probably some like me out there too

It's almost like the game is non-canon or something...

Subjectively the best nep. This isn't even fact, it's opinion.

Nobody here has ever had sex

>he doesn't make more than one post in a thread
Jeez, I wonder who could be behind that post.

Nep is literally me.

I lost my wizard powers years ago and learned the pure love of a Nep

nep threads aren't supposed to be a spectator sport. Post neps.

I want to NTR Nepgear

Well it's nice you want to share your life story with us but not only are you wrong, people also don't care, /soc/ might be more to your liking

Does this count as a Nep?

Why is Neptune so perfect?

No, that's a different autistic fanbase

I want to scrap motorcycle nep

to me it is, sorry i don't have any neps on me

Hey stranger things have become canon.

Like say, someone mistaking a bomb for a soccer ball and getting decapitated after kicking said bomb.

Not quite, user-kun.

I completely agree with your opinion

Come on, you guys caught the joke right?

i preordered the special edition...those things just skyrocket in price and trade them to suckers for games i actually want.

That will never not be funny.

>Neptune
You aren't fooling anyone, Nepgear.

People can try to prove me wrong, but they can't.

It's personal opinion, so it can't be "proven" or "disproven".

what are you referencing

I'm in these threads absorbing all the pics and info ever time. I just rarel post because I'm not knowledgable on the game series.

I just wish it was all an anime show instead desu... But there's nothing more than the little 1 season right?

go back to Cred Forums you disgusting faggot

>bigger, bustier Leanbox
Soon.

then why don;t you just play them?

Final Fantasy X. It is amazing how much people consider it non-canon.

I don't really get it or care so I'll just call you a faggot

It's exactly as said

He could have explained it better.

There was an official story published with one of the re-releases where Tidus kicks something he thinks is a blitzball but it's a bomb so he dies.

It's still technically official canon.

Not him, but they guy you quoted.

That is part of the plot of Final Fantasy X 2.5. Which is a novel that takes place after Final Fantasy X-2. It's literally canon fanfiction because writer accidentally sent actual fanfiction instead of whatever it was he wrore. And it got published.

Though I'm sure they plan to retcon it someday.

>in the meantime SE is preparing X-3 announcement with 2.5 as intro cutscenes

Soon.

>tfw Cred Forums and I share a birthday
I always forget about this only to be surprised by party hats on the 1st. I guess this year I got an early reminder

Too bad Mootwo doesn't give a fuck about this place and it just gets shittier every day

I think decapitation is an instant M rating so I don't think that'll happen.

This is a Japanese grandma

I wanna do lewd things to that grandma.

>Y-you did preorder it, r-right user?

Hahaha, no. PC version on Steam when?

Already ESRB rated for PC. Should be quite soon.

Thanks for the spoiler you fucking faggot

Wait for your table scraps like a good boy

Game is 7 months old, dude

Hey, no stirring up console wars, even though that's the point of the games.

I don't really care if people want to play it on PC. If I didn't want a third game to justify my PSTV purchase a year ago, then I would probably be planning on playing it on PC myself.

Does elemental damage matter at all in these games? I've only played RB1 and part of Noire so far, and it seems like elemental attacks generally do less damage than non elemental ones.

Sort of. The plant-type eneimes are usually weak to fire, majority of enemies inside a volcano dungeon are weak to ice, and avion/aqautic enemies are weak to electric attacks.

But in the grand scheme of things, no they don't actually matter.

Out of boredom I decided to replay some of the original Neptunia for ps3. After playing it for a few hours it really makes me grateful for rb1. I forgot just how long one fucking battle took and how terrible the dungeons were. Or the fact that you fought Noire like 5 times.

I think a future Nep game should go back to the original's combat system. From what I've seen, it's not a bad system itself, just super slow.

Just add in on-screen enemies as opposed to random battles, speed up the pace of the battles, make skills not require RNG and you have a pretty good combat system.

Is the original game actually worth playing if I already played rebirth1? I heard the story is pretty different, like the goddesses are not very friendly to each other?

The gameplay is NOTHING like rebirth and beyond. It is fucking terrible. You're better off just watching all the cutscenes on youtube

>The gameplay is NOTHING like rebirth and beyond. It is fucking terrible

until level 20 and then it becomes a joke

Story wise is it similar?

>Nepcuck apologists

Similar, but what you said about the goddesses being all bitchy to each was right. They toned that shit down immensely for some reason in rebirth

The original HDN makes you fucking wonder how the fuck mk2 got greenlit.

nothing short of a miracle. (Or Tsunako wanted to make more lewds)

>original Neptunia game is literally a reskin of Trinity Universe
>dozens of Neptunia sequels and spinoffs
>not one sequel for Trinity Universe

>Story wise is it similar?

kinda but some changes were made from HDN to Rebirth 1.

Goddesses are not friendly with each other (hell, you only get the other goddesses for like the last 5% of the game AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY OPTIONAL)
like Nep going emo after restoring her memories.
Not being able to use the 4 sacred weapons and each weapon is broken into 3 parts
Have to go though a mini dungeon to go from nation to nation

>The original HDN makes you fucking wonder how the fuck mk2 got greenlit.
I know. Or how it managed to get so many games AND AN ANIME

that was a strange ass game

if you played the first Nep game you would know at level 20 the game gives you the most broken ass move in the game

>They toned that shit down immensely for some reason in rebirth
Yeah, I don't get that. Not that it wasn't nice to actually play as the other goddesses in the re;births but a console war is going on and they are pretty civil about the whole thing.

The point I'm making is that the game is still trash, stupid

No joke, how we ever got mk2 is a mystery. It's nice to know that each game seems to improve itself. HDN was bad game and the only saving grace was tsunako's great art.

>nep thread at this hour
Over 300 post? Not surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7SzHpKh1M

What happens next?

Finished VII after finishing all Re:births in sequence.

Ask somoene who just finished all main games anything.

>Oppurtunity to have Sega themed dungeons
>Uses the stock ones from Compile Cucks bag of random assets

ONE JOB

A bowl of eggs.

Did you get all the achievements?

Some day they'll stop being a bunch of lazy faggots. Just kidding

No. I would still be playing Re:Birth2 if my aim was to get achievs.

Ask someone who pirated all the nep games except RB1, which he bought for like 6 bucks anything

Awaken!

nepper

MY MASTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

I want to sneak up behind Histy and close the book on her

PRAISE PLANEPTUNE!

Jojo is soooooo epic!

I go to their subreddit all the time :D

I like JoJo but fuck the cancerous fanbase on tumbler/reddit/anywhere else

I actually haven't even seen Jojo. I just wanted to wake the thread back up

PRAISE PLANEPTUNE!

>Tfw fairy fetish

I want to fuck Histy right in the cunt

You better take responsibility, guy.

No lewd

Of course. I'll take her as my tiny wife

As someone who knows literally nothing about these games other than the humor, is it worth getting the trilogy?

I would say yes, but it really depends on what you expect out of RPGs.

If you expect new dungeons to explore and innovative gameplay, then maybe not.

If you enjoy funny meme characters that will grow on you, then yeah.

Personally, I enjoyed the gameplay, stories, and characters/jokes. Gameplay isn't all THAT bad. It's far more engaging than the standard Final Fantasy-style ATB turn-based system. You have relatively free movement on the battlefield, different types of regular attacks, SP and EXE gauge skills, etc.

Anyway, the main problem with the games is that they reuse assets - A LOT. You will travel through dungeons that look exactly the same a lot. If that doesn't bother you, then go for it.

What the fuck is a nep nep?

What the fuck is Aqua doing in a nep game

If you like JRPGs in general, you might like it.

If simple, turn based gameplay doesn't bug you, you might really get into it. If you're some crazy dude looking for some new and crazy JRPG mechanics, then you might not care much about it.

A lot of people talk about the reused assets, but I'm genuinely convinced that the people that got bothered by that have severe autism.

The reused assets didn't bother me, but come on. I've never seen a game reuse assets as much as Neptunia does. You will find yourself exploring the same dungeon under a different name multiple times just within the same game.

I get why it would bother some people. I'm fine with it, though.

So is it worth the money if I have like 2-3 weeks to burn and just want to have a good time, not experience anything amazing?

Yeah, go for it.

Not sure if you know, but you can get all three in a package for cheap

humblebundle.com/store/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-13-collection

ok i'm downloading now, thanks

Nepgear didn't deserve it.

My wifes nickname.

She doesn't deserve all the shit that she got for the Conquest Ending.

She's popular here at least.
Post Compas

I think gameplay is pretty good, but enemies and bosses are too pathetically easy. VII even had more status effects that could have made boss fights harder, but they are barely used.

I am sure pretty much everyone here could make harder bosses with Neptunia engine

No one cares about the Xbox

>Making someone else do the dirty work because you're too weak to avoid that path and too much of a coward to go through with it yourself
>Not mechanically going through the motions for a weak with a dead expression on your face and your shoulders stooped by the burden of guilt you carry
>Not making feeble efforts to atone for your unforgivable sins
Filthy casual

LOOK AT THIS NEP
ISN'T SHE NEAT?
AIN'T SHE A GIRL FOR WHICH YOU'D COMPETE?
WOULDN'T YOU SAY SHE'S THE GIRL
THE GIRL WHO OFFERS
EVERYTHING

Yes. I love neptune!

>you will never princess carry Neptune

im gay i don't even wanna fug her but she's a disney princess in her own right

Too late, I already crossed that line.

I want to marry Nepgear but I want to fuck Neptune.

She deserves worse

Adoption of UNREAL ENGINE4 was decided on the development of the "four goddess online"! Session will take place by the developer at will be held on October 1, "UNREAL FEST".

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/778471714292326400

OH SHIT

leave nepgear alone

You make me want to neck myself.

I want to marry Neptune then proceed to put Nepgear outside in a box and have Uzume replace her.

I wouldn't mind keeping Nepgear around, but I just hope she wouldn't get all jealous and cling to Neptune too much and shit.

Finally, some more info coming.

One season, mostly focused on Victory (R3 on PC). It's actually better written than the game.

>Implying that would be a change from before

Varies from title to title. Elemental has lower base damage, but enemies usually have less Vit than Men. Robots generally have very high Vit.

I can't help that she's she's shit and deserves every bit of bullying RB3 sends her way

True End Nepgear died for Conquest Nepgear's sins so that all Nepgears could be forgiven. Except Conquest Nepgear. Fuck Conquest Nepgear.

Paladin nep is going to be the best nep ever. I can feel it.

If Nep's a paladin, what would Big Nep be?

Lady Not-Appearing-In-This-Game

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4
>unreal engine 4

It's fucking happening

What's the big deal about that? Not sarcasm.

Remind me, is 4GO the next "main" nep game?

The fact that CH isn't using their shitty engine from the previous games?

No confirmation, but the fact that CH is developing it and using a new industry standard engine tells me it might as well be.

>Read comments
>PC PLZZ!!!!

You cucks are an endless source of entertainment I swear

>The fact that CH isn't using their shitty engine from the previous games?
Thanks for the useless answer

Not him, but what do you want from us? There isn't a whole lot of info out there about the game.

Easier to port.

I'm wondering why changing the engine matters at all? Is Unreal Engine 4 really fucking good or something?

Dozens of Western and Japanese devs are using it nowadays, so obviously there's something good about it worth switching to,

So it won't be a vita game, right?

Easy to use, easy to port, scalable, customizable, easier to mod.

Meh. Nep games are all low budget so I'm not expecting wonders here.
The day any Nep game becomes a 7-10 outta 10 would be quite the achievement

>7/10 game at least
You called?

Blanc Wa Blanci!

Are neps for sexual?

>Literally NO gameplay changes from previous entries
>But we added giant bosses that all fight exactly the same!!!
>Did you rike it??

C'mon, son...

>Literally NO gameplay changes from previous entrie
Please at least watch gameplay videos before shitting on games.

the next nep game will be made in the Unreal 4 engine. The character models and world areas have SOOOOOOO much tesselation holy shit, the alpha build is really looking amazing.

trust me, i work at compile heart.

I just bought and finished rebirth 1 on steam I doubt I'll pick up any others. It was simple, unfunny and the dialog sucked. Hurr durr I like pudding and hate eggplants durr

>Literally NO gameplay changes from previous entries
Scooby Doo Where are (You)?

yes.

Can you please shoot whoever decided Suck on My Chaos Chode should be a card game?

So you've never played VII

My LE's say otherwise but okay

No, you monster!

these thread deliver

nepu~

I want to marry Blanc and get 2 little sisters as a bonus!

Your lack of knowledge says otherwise

Uni is my UNIverse

Why is she so much better than Noire?

Another Nep-wincest-skank thread!

top nep

Shit tsundere

BIG NEP

MUST

BE NEPPED.

Blanc is too good of a tank to not have in your party at all times.

But she's the healer
fuck off to /vg/ already

It's nothing like the games. Way too serious and Peashy kind of ruins it. Read the manga instead.

>Way too serious and Peashy kind of ruins it
Oh yeah user, as if game handled that better
>Pko's gone? Who cares gimme pudding

Not him but I actually liked peashy more in the anime. Nep and peashy are best BFFs.

I'd say it's worth a watch. It's pretty entertaining.

Also manages to make Plutia nowhere near as horrible as in V/RB3

But that's clearly Sonic.
It's not a Nep game if devs Fallestia didn't stick to being lazy. By the way, the fact that they do time travel and the fact that it's the same "world" has become a justification for asset recycling in this game!

This game is kind of funny. SEGA gets the distribution rights, and copyright is between SEGA, IF/CH and Felistella.

I want to impregnate Arfoire!

Reminder that this was a very real thing.

And Neptral tower's based on this.

I played the first and got bored after the second chapter. Maybe I should restart it but then again there is like seven of these or something.

BUILT FOR SHARES

Literally best goddess

Accept no substitutes

My fucking nigger

While Noire is great, I believe that we need more of Noire with a ponytail.

Noire pleases old men for shares

Old men are the future.

Blanc's game was terrible because they tried to Monster Hunter it up with the giant boss enemies. All those super low % drop items you needed to craft items and ultimately to platinum the game ruined it for me.

Mein Nepger.

Hell the fuck yeah

That's the only picture I've seen of her with hair like that. Got anymore?

>removing her best feature

Citation needed

>being autistic enough to want trophies

Unfortunately I do not which is a real fucking shame.

So what goodies is the LE coming with for IF and nep bike's sega adventure? Anything good like the lil' blanc from zombies?

While cute, this picture disquiets me

A pillow cover

Would you fuck her? If yes, then nothing else matters

>pillow cover
huh, certainly unique, if a bit weird
would have preferred a flavortown or nepbike statue though

The pillow cover has two sides.
At any rate, I wished that more SeHa tie-in merch could've been made. It's like Sega isn't sure how to really popularize the SeHa.

It saddens me that this is It's game but her name didn't even make it into the title

The name IF doesn't lend well to that. She's a great typical male protag.

So is this another musou?

still feels weird though
and a painful reminder that no matter how hard we try nep nep will never be real

>spoiler
P-please user, don't upset my heart

It hurts, but we need to accept it

No, a thousand dollars of games, dlc, and merchandise combined later, I had it with this trash with MegaTagmension

No I don't. I can't. I refuse.

>he didn't pirate
Ohh heh boy.

>he pirates
Am I supposed to be impressed?

Considering you wasted money on shit you don't like, yes

>shit you don't like
I'm not that guy though, also the sentence makes no sense, why would I be impressed even if I didnt like it?

>spends lots of money on games, hates it and gets depressed over it
>spends zero money on games, hates it and feels good didn't waste any money
Herp de derp

>a thousand dollars
jesus nigger, I love neps but I only spent like 25 bucks collectively thanks to sales
Although I know I'm gonna cave eventually and buy the nepdoroid despite its super inflated price

It's the truth, we can't avoid it forever

Goodbye then my fellow anons

>Spend lots of money on Neps, love it, feel great to have so much Nep stuff
Maybe you should try not being a cynical asshole, user.

We can't avoid death forever either, and with death, comes our chance to be with the Neps.

We weren't talking about you, you literal attention whore

Yes, and?

even if in death, we get a perfect paradise tailored to us, and not a lame brainwashed existance with the supreme diety nor simple non-existance, they will merely be echoes created by our memories and not the genuine article.
There is no way, in this life or the next, for neps to be real
help me

>3DPD nep
Excuse me, I'm gonna go vomit.

>user aren't talking to user

Do nep games come out every month or something?

If it's real to our then-dead senses, then who's to say they won't be a form of genuine article? Who knows, maybe we'll all end up being spirited away to our own personal Gamindustris as a form of heaven, where we'll each get our personal genuine Neps. You just have to have faith in the Neps to carry you over.

I swear if we don't get a get a 4GO trailer before the end of the year I'm choking on pudding in front of CH HQ.

>nep is a lazy memelord
>cosplay takes effort
>ergo accurate nep cosplay is inherently inaccurate
Call me when you find a qt that just rolls out of bed looking like nep nep and then we'll talk

Pudding is slang for my cock. So please go ahead

They are attending some sort of event related to unreal engine4 on october 1st, it would be literally if they didnt have a gameplay trailer ready for it, what better way to show that you are working with a new engine than to show your progress with it?

There's very little to choke on :^

>Neptune
>cute
Erm no

I love that nervous look she's giving. Best one I've seen in awhile.

I can't help being a dwarf

It's ok to be a faggot, just don't pretend you have a say in these matters

>immediate aggression and name calling
Hi Ghost

Hey, that's my wife you're talking about, pal. Why don't we take this outside.

It's OK. One day she might come somewhat slightly close to Perfect Heart

Why would you assume that guy was Ghostler?

Who would Ghost's favourite Nep be?

She's perfect as Perfect Heart, Purple Heart Next, and her human form and you wont convince me otherwise.

Noire may be perfect, but that doesn't mean you have to put the other Neps down! Noire and Neptune are the best of friends, and they're both cute! So just accept it like that instead of going against the others.

They're all perfect, user. That's the literal definition of Nep

All Neps are perfect

Excellent taste, well explained. This should be the disclaimer for nep threads imho

official manga? I honestly can't tell the difference anymore

>call cute girl a shit unprovoked
>get aggression
gee who woulda thunk it

>Check it out, Nepgear!

That tummy

>My subjective opinion is the only right one

Iffy is for bellyrubs and motorboating

>motorboating
Umm...

Is this from the anime or an independent artist?

who are you quoting?
Wasn't me back there, anyway

are you me?

Well, if you can't follow the link in the post, that's not my problem

At least we got some Nep Nep Connect info BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TOTALLY HYPED FOR CARD SHIT

The real question is just how long will it last. Card games are a dime a dozen in Japan.

I am

ok more like jetskiing

I did, but no one said that

Iffy a cute and underated

Then learn better reading comprhension

I'm a compa person myself

Look at this Nep.

IF I HAD A COMPA SO HELP ME GOD, I WOULD VISIT SUCH UNHOLINESS UPON HER ANUS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER SHIT AGAIN OUT OF SHEER SYMPATHY. AS I TOOK GREAT HANDFULS OF HER PEACHY WHITE CHEEKS IN MY HANDS, SATAN HIMSELF WOULD BEGIN TO WEEP WITH JOY. HE KNOWS THAT THE SIN I AM ABOUT TO COMMIT WILL DAMN EVERY SOUL IN EXISTENCE, THAT THE PROFANE, WET NOISES ALONE WILL STAIN THE UNIVERSE WITH ITS ECHOES FOR ALL ETERNITY, THAT THE SIGHT OF MY FACE BURIED IN HER WILL SCORCH THE EYES OF GOD HIMSELF.

>nep cosplay feels wrong
>nep isn't cute
>ur a faget
>assume he's some namefag (?) because of aggression
>but you instigated the aggression
not seeing it lad

Every time I do it makes me laugh

C-Compa is not for sexualizing!

CUTE
AND
CUDDLY
I'd marry her even if I had to fight off warechu and flavortown IF daily

>calls nep cute (a subjective opinion)
>gets butt hurt when someone disagrees
Is your native language not English

All of this drama started when
>being autistic enough to want trophies

somehow became
>nep is a lazy memelord
>cosplay takes effort
>ergo accurate nep cosplay is inherently inaccurate

and then it deteriorates into
>Neptune
>cute
Erm no

which was countered with
It's ok to be a faggot, just don't pretend you have a say in these matters

and an allegation of the commentator being Ghost was made.

>insulting your opinion = only one opinion allowed
stretching a bit m8, and you were still the one who provoked for no reason, then tried to deflect with accusing him of being a namefag

Yes, but remember the golden rule that Compa is for hugs and not fugs, unless it is missionary position for the sole purpose of putting a baby inside of her tummy

New thread plox

What bullshit turned Iffy into the legendary super saiyan of flavortown?

she's a little bit for fug, as long as you marry and love her first, don't deny it

And you better take responsibility or I'll nep you up.

>marry compa
>make beautiful half compa baby to love and protect
>don't take responsibility
Could such an inhuman monster even exist?

Too late, I think Compa just became a buttslut

Pretty much the console or Vita version comes out than a few months later the PC port. They more or less spaced out their releases so that theres always some sort of game released each month

>Vita skin
>Only for the 2000 model Vita

Th-thanks

>2016
>owning the bulky old version
Seinfeld_guy_doing_his_face.bmp