Ace Attorney thread

We all agree she could beat up the Steel Samurai right?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=gtrEk6zagtE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s
youtube.com/watch?v=g3s1aqSCEd8
youtu.be/B6tVVgtRcYU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51989693
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrgd7fUnjmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DUDE I WAS TOO SLEEPY TO REMEMBER ANYTHING LMAO
>DUDE BURGERS IN MY RAMEN LOL
>DUDE PLUMED PUNISHED IN MY STEEL SAMURAI ROFL

Maya can stay in her village and be useless there, i hope she never comes back

What was Edgeworth reaction to this?

t. flat princess

He got mad and called it a blatant rip-off since people would tell him that it was an original show.

Who was Simon calling "old chum" in the credits scene?

TRIGGERED

I want to ______ the Sarge.

adopt

Same.

Maya is a useless piece of shit in every game that only knows how to get kidnapped.

Something's really wrong with Edgeworth's DD and SoJ model during investigations. He looks awkward as hell.

PUT IT IN

>FUCKING GRAMARYES REEEEEE

>Ellen
kek
I like this girl. Fun defendant,

I think the thing to take away from the 6 numbered AA games is they they Feys and Gramaryes are both horrible families that cause nothing but trouble

Wow, the DLC was painfully unfunny, I'm not even sure it was worth 2 dollars

The Asinine Attorney one? I thought it was entertaining.
Should've been free, though.

ll the good parts, like Edgeworth complaining about Plumed Punisher and Pearl being disappointed over being permaloli were already in case 5.

WOMANLET

>15:48
>Global Studios

"As you know there is an Asian knock-off of our Steel Samurai franchise. Apparently they were using it for some kind of propaganda or something. Nevertheless they are making money off of it and we are taking the case to the court."

"Is that what our lawyers decided?"

"No it's a proposal from the person who informed us about this situation. Here's the 23 page letter he sent us describing all the similarities to our franchise."

"Oh. So I'm assuming he's a lawyer then? He probably wants to be first to book this case and get some cash. Sneaky little lawyer he is..."

"Ummmm, no sir. He said he'll do it for free. Also I think he's the chief prosecutor for this district..."

Athena a slut

There's even worse

Shit ripoff. Jamming Ninja is better.

>Athena holding hands
>Trucy's bag
>Maya undressing in front of little boys
>Rayfa's outfit and her desire to develop her body
>Pearl wants to go to night clubs
All of the AA girls are slowly becoming sluts

God tier assistant and semen demon in-training.

I hope we see more of her in the future.

Meanwhile Edgeworth is
>pure as snow
>knows nothing of relationships
>never even been given flowers
Best girl.

>gets kidnapped AGAIN
>causes Phoenix to aid the bad guy AGAIN

Fuck, just when i was thinking that the reason why Phoenix wanted to go up against Apollo was to really test him and prove to him how he's grown as a lawyer.

But no, it was just fucking idiot Maya.

>Pearl likes little boys

>end of case 5's first investigation
>yfw I'm his lawyer

This would be an interesting /ss/ situation

>tfw you will never hold hands with Athena

We can all agree that Dhurke the Dragon Daddy was the best character in Spirit of Justice, right?

>All of the AA girls are slowly becoming sluts
Then there is the literal one

Tied between Dhurke and Datz

Doujin where?

Why is the Plumed Punisher's theme so garbage compared to the Steel Samurais?

He's joining Cred Forums in the morning

>Tied between Rayfa and Uendo
Fixed.

I like how in DD fans noticed that Pearl barely changed over the years and in SoJ the writers were just like "fuck it she's eternally 8 years old"

>Check the second bird cage
>KOOKOO-KACHOO
>Wh-what the hell was that!?

>tied between Bonny and Betty
Fixed.

>6-5 is 1-4, 2-4 and 5-3 rolled into one

How the fuck did they manage

>8 years old forever with an older body
Works for me.

POST MORE BEST GIRL YOU FUCKS

>never even been given flowers

So an overrated case filled with memes?

Playing AAI right now
>I-3
>Paups confessing to killing the Bad Badger
>The Bad Badger can't have been pulling the suitcase and holding a gun
>All evidence leads to penalty
>Paups says Lance gave her a gun and she'd recognize it
>Present fake gun
>Penalty
>She says she ran away after shooting the victim
>Present crime scene photo and info showing the body had been moved
>Penalty

You're supposed to show that Oliver was right handed and THEN Edgeworth points out all the other contradictions, like he can't hold a fucking gun in his off hand.

fuck I meant 3-5

Have you stolen Edgeworth's virginity yet, Kay?

Working on it.

I-3 has a few leaps in logic like that.

Hey, hey, hold on there!
My waifu Mia and her little sis (and my mini waifu pearly) did nothing wrong!

t. Oldbag

The only reason they avoided the Fey asshole curse is because they got out of the village and into law. Now that Maya's a full-time medium it won't be long before she starts drama

I greatly enjoyed Spirit of Justice.

However, good GOD Nahyuta is the worst fucking prosecutor.

Nahyuta is in the middle in terms of prosecuting. He's way better than Gavin and Godot that's for sure

But he was being blackmailed the entire game and blackmailed for several years. Im sure if he shows up again, he'll have a different attitude.

oh, look at these quitiepies

I honestly expected Datz to betray everyone for a while.

Like when Apollo gave him the Founder's Orb, I was thinking "you fucked up son", I really was expecting him to be a spy or traitor and give the Founder's Orb to the Queen.

I really could not shake off my distrust for him at all.

Do you think she's dead by now? I honestly kinda miss her, if only for the absolute grief she would cause Edgeworth.

Dang, godot wasn't even a prosecutor.
Why so overrated?

I'm sure she is on the DLC case.

Lang's reasoning right before that was bad too
>Lang: Well there's nothing to prove that they didn't meet up before so they could have, right?
>Police report showing they didn't doesn't work
>Edgeworth: Lang-Xi says No you retard there are three kidnappers!

Nope. Her HD Trilogy sprite was used to advertise the DLC case with a skit. She time traveled, and Wright joked that the present day Oldbag is probably waiting for Miles outside the courthouse.

So now that Maya if confirmed not to wear a bra, what do we think about her panty status?

Were there as many dots in the other games as in this one?
There were so many moments where every single character was given ............ as dialogue
Should have called this game Dots of Justice amirite?

Witch game is this ? I played then all and don't remember this.

SoJ Asinine Attorney skit 1

Yes, the other games have plenty of ellipses.

DLC episodes. There are 3, 2 of them are just for fun cases, the last one is the Wedding episode.

You could always channel her.
Anyway I have a theory, where Oldbag is an elder God and she's basically immortal.

Whaaa? You mean she's not actually in the time traveler dlc?

I'm a piratefag, how do I get the asinine dlcs?

I felt as though this one had way too many of them, maybe I just didn't notice it back then

If the judge can live forever, so can Oldbag.

Maya is old, bro. Better talk about Rayfa and Sarge.

Anyone has a link for the last game's rom ?

Sorry, i mean she's probably not dead, but she was just used to make an entertaining commercial for the DLC episode.

I tried updating this pic with SoJ stuff

Anything else missing besides pearl/maya hand clap/any other neat finds?

Oh man, such a let down. I wanted that delicious piece of the Oldbag.

Pearly's default pose resembles Iris's now

STAY THIS WAY FOREVER PEARLS

YOU'RE PERFECT

I LOVE YOU

>The only way i can tell young and old Maya is that the old one has lips
They look exactly the same otherwise.

What the fuck happened to her?

Aren't these just kinda stretching it? People smiling isn't something that gets passed down through generations, also the Phoenix and Apollo "Lose" is blatantly different.

Maybe he was "talking" to the deceased owner of the soba shop? He was quite fond of the guy after all.

Will Edgeworth one day admit he loves the steel samurai? He is basically the ace attorney version of a...you know.

mind blown at zak and trucy. I never even noticed that.

Is Amara the hottest witness in series history?

>mf whenever they did a panning shot while she was at the stand

I mean, Phoenix/Mia pointing and Edgeworth/Kay arm crossing were a bit of a stretch to begin with so might as well add in other weird callbacks

The similarity between Phoenix and Mia is intentional. That's why they show them side-by-side in 3-5.

You have kinda shitty taste, user. I can name at least 5 hotter girls. April May, Dee Vasquez, Desiree, Aura, Anderwes

Desiree and Aura are hotter but I'm pretty sure you don't even cross-examine them

>Dhurke asking Maya to channel him so he could see Apollo one last time
>Geiru after being outed

The second in particular was really sad, it's the only time I'd consider the victim to be 100% responsible for the crime.

I felt so bad after 6-4

Taifu had Geiru humiliate herself for years trying to earn her father's title which he knew was important to her but had no intention of giving her. And instead of telling her to find her own path he came up with this roundabout bullshit and now she'll spend the rest of her life in prison.

well, I think Frank Didit was working on getting his sentence reduced in AAI2, so at least there's some hope of her being released

I'm stuck on the vision in case 3... we'd just established Maya was actually standing in the pool, but I can't figure out which insight to point out next. I've been focused on the broken lantern, I feel like there's something wrong with the fact that the lantern next to Maya isn't broken but the one next to Lady Kee'rah is. I think the victim spun around while he was reading the prayer rites... but anyways nothing I point out seems to be working, so does anyone mind giving me a hint?

I was hoping it would end with the reveal that the old man got piss drunk, passed out in his bowl and drowned. There was a bottle of sake and those cakes after all.

point out the lantern moved by the wind (the lantern itself, not the wind), that contradicts the statement about maya being in the water

I did, and that didn't work either. I must be doing it wrong somehow. I thought I tried the lantern next to Maya, the one next to Kee'rah, and the wind just incase and all of them didn't seem to work. I'll try clicking around again.

>those hips
>that ass

you have to point the lantern on the right when the wind is blowing

Is Jove the most JUST character in the series?
>marry Lamiroir
>just want to chill out and play some guitar
>visit Khu'rain for a vacation
>bro king Dhurke invites you to his house to stay the night
>bring infant son to meet the queen
>oh fuck, the house is on fire
>run out with son to go find help
>see queen on table
>attempt to help but get knocked the fuck out
>last conscious memory is infant son crying
>burn to death
>bitch of a wife doesn't even bother looking for son and just leaves the country to work for her old fuck of a dad
>son doesn't even care you existed

Jove had a hard life.

I could have sworn I did that, but maybe the wind wasn't blowing at the time? Either way I'll try it again. Thanks for assuring me I had the right idea.

Why is good Rayfa art so hard to find?

>Isn't that what dads are for?
>I-I wouldn't know really...
Jesus fuck Apollo

>Also Jove most likely died thinking that Apollo died in the fire.
Jove didn't deserve this shit

>tfw Rayfa will never *ka-tonk* you

And they don't even get Maya to channel him so they can talk.

They really should get Maya to channel people more often. At least they made her channel a guy for once.

>he's only worth something to his son as evidence
>get forgotten as soon as the Seance is over
FUCK

>atleast make her channel a guy for once
>for once
>once
did we play the same game?

>his picture is key evidence
>OH SHIT
>WE'RE GONNA
>CHANNEL
>JOVE
>it's just a seance

I'm a tiny bit disapointed, but we solved enough of Apollo's family issues for one game I guess.

you read that wrong

I was very disappointed by the way they used Jove. The problem was giving AJ two dads in one game. Or having their dads be connected. One will get shortsticked.

Remember what happened when they channeled someone in 6-3? Seances don't lie, dude.

What did you expect from someone who calls the man who raised him by his first name?

welp i'm retarded

What the fuck is the motive for Phoenix not telling Apollo and Trucy about their mother?

Blueball the audience.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

At least he had a semi-justified reason for that. Jove was just absolute indifference. Is that a Japanese thing?

Because they need a plot for AA7.

He just wants to make Thalassa suffer.

it would have been nice to meet him though

Presumably, the last thing he remembers would be getting knocked out and reaching out to his son before dying. Then he would wake up 23 years later in a courtroom to be cross-examined by that same baby. Good luck getting much out of anyone in that mental state.

This only really explains why he was so thick headed in the khurain trials, I doubt his blackmailer gave a shit about what soba shop Blackquill frequented.

What if they reveal that Phoenix is afraid that Trucy will leave him to go live with Thalassa?

According to Franzy, trials are televised. Who knows what his blackmailer would have done if they saw him being nice overseas? Better safe than sorry, ESPECIALLY concerning hostages.

youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s

>that animation where he walks off when faced with a hard question
Why am I laughing this hard?

OK OK YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT

>Phoenix babbies were baited by Maya's return into playing Apollo Justice 2

How do they feel now?

The funny thing is that 5 and 6 made Apollo a much more endearing character than the game that is actually branded with him

How long until Geiru gets broken out of prison by the clownfuckers?

I'm fine with it because they actually used the time with Apollo to fix his character.

All we have left is Athena now.

Why would they care about what he does overseas though, they probably would have preffered to see him humiliated as long as it wasn't going to affect them in any way.

Post yfw
>youtube.com/watch?v=g3s1aqSCEd8
>My magic is the real deal.

Khura'in only gets one channel and it's very obvious they don't watch Court TV.

No tricks
No gimmicks.

This is the real memes.

whats her point.

>that fucking ass

I'm still disappointed that we didn't channel the holy mother

>slow version
Step it up

Oh fuck I've been looking for this one for a while. Thank you my man.

>6-5
>get picture from Ahlbi
>oh shit it's so dark it's gonna be like 1-4 or 3-4 again where the important part is something really small I'll never figure out
>it comes up in trial
>Ema just brightens it up

phew

sweet, digital love

Because the Devs or Phoenix have a incest fetish

>watching DGS subbed
>story seems like it's just barely started by the conclusion of the 4th case

Did they just make this game because they wanted to have the spinoff franchise started, or what?

I can't wait for AA7 to give Apollo a new tragic past!

Pretty much. I dislike how Iris only really exists in the final case.

Did they always call Japan the "Old Country"?

The game purposely did that so it can end off in a cliff hanger that can be resolved in the sequel. Thats why in the sequel's trailer, it ended along the lines of "All the mysteries will be solved".

Would it be gay to fuck Kisegawa?

Pretty much establish with the Yokai Case in 5-2

will you take it with a foursome with patches and uendo

Would it be pedophilia to fuck Owen?

I'll just kill Uendo and fuck Kisegawa
Yes

So there was no reason for Nahyuta to be such a dumbass in Japanifornia

Probably Ga'ran was watching

She was 19 in AA3. It's not like she'd suddenly turn into a titty monster like Mia.

15 working for the man probably fucks you up.

Is there anything Adobe Lightroom can't do?

So now that Maya is a master, does that mean phoenix can fuck 27 year old Mia for the rest of his life?

Can Phoenix even think Maya sexually?

I feel like he is too much of a eternal dad.

MAKE KURAIN GREAT AGAIN

So, was Apollo put on a bus?

MURDER IN KURAIN VILLAGE?

SAY IT AINT SO!
Spinoff potential.
New series can have the Seance and Perceiving.

They can make a True AJ game now if it has top level cases like soj.
Also have trucy visit and be the side kick again. i really fucking miss it. ill tolerate ahlbi.

Is hard to care for someone you nevee meet and went you had a giod replacement.
But Apollo was a liitle shaken when he saw his dad last memory.

If I can do it, so can the great Phoenix Wright

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AROUND KIRAIN VILLAGE AND MAKE CALIFORNIA PAY FOR IT

Prosecutor idea

>Female
>socially awkward. almost in an autistic sense
>not phased by counter arguments much but genuinely interested when new things are presented to the court.
>Looses composure over very little things but is un phased by (normally) shocking things
>tend to not make eye contact while speaking.
>has a very meek and fragile presence but makes very solid arguments and cases
>when she objects she has a strange stare similar to the chick the drew shit in AJ

Sappy tragic back story.

>Father was a fucking piece of shit.
>Until the age of 15 she was deprived of most sensory engagement. aka seeing, feeling, hearing,
>was tied up tide um to a chair in a room with a blind fold over her eyes and ear plugs.
>Literally only knew when to eat what was givin to her. via tapping of a spoon on her mouth.
>police found out
>arrested dad
>brought girl into protected custody so she was not researched by and was kept secret to maintain her social privacy.
>Learned to speak very quickly (i dunno much about this topic but ima just assume the sponge mentality from when kids are around ages 2-4 sticked around.
>learned to read very quickly.
>Learned many things ingeneral really damn fast.
>found a particular interest in law. (perhaps because she finds social concepts interesting? i dunno im spit ballin)
>became proficient in law and quickly became noticed by chief edgeworth and rose through the ranks of prosecutors.
how is it edgy enough?

I like the idea of a prosecutor just kind of thinking stuff over and not being aggressive but then suddenly presenting a really strong argument

don't care about the backstory

alot of that is from that actual case irl that happened with the girl that was found at the age 21 and has been locked up in a room tied to a chair with a blind fold and ear plugs.

>dont care for the back story
well i would not have bothered putting one at all if the games did not insist on having the prosecutors back ground be the grounds for the final case.

>Prosecutor Luna Lovegood

luna's father was not a jerk.

yea thats what i drew inspiration from.

what? yes he was

Did you even read the books?

Why is Phoenix so weak? Passing out from a back pain?

In genera I'd say we need more female prosecutors as right now there's only Franziska and Ga'ran but she's clearly can no longer prosecute

no only watch the movies.

Darklaw

>mfw love older women
>Maya becomes one
>Ema becomes one
>Ga'ran
>Amara

muhhhhhhhhhh

Really? What was her name?

More of an actress than an actual law practitioner really

Ga'ran is no more.
I AM THE HOLY MOTHER!.

Name never when public. It was kept secret to protect her privacy.

She was funny in the original trilogy, but all she did in Spirit of Justice was get charged for murder and get taken hostage. There was barely any interaction with her at all.

don't remember i just remember it being brought up in a video i watched.

Ga'ran becoming a prosecutor was outright amazing, her Objection is also the best in the game.

Maya is the perfect age.

He's always looked awkward when talking to him straight on.

Probably wants her to reveal it to them herself

I don't know. She sounded like a sassy black woman to me. I couldn't take her seriously.

I love it when Phoenix makes Rayfa embarrassed

Porn when

Why is Gavin so hated?

>straight porn
>AA
Hope you like Love Junkie because that's all you'll ever get.

there is plenty of straight pw porn.its just with lolis is all.

I like him, he's got a cool attitude.

You think his is bad? Look at Blackquill's.

Unless you see Blackquill from the defense/prosecutor side his entire model is completely wack, it looks poorly done

It's not that people hate him, it's that he is kind of a push-over as a prosecutor. Like, its cool that he doesn't need development to become a truthfag, but it ends up feeling like he is holding Apollo's hand through a lot of the trials, especially near the ends if I remember correctly.

He just makes for a sort of underwhelming opponent, especially since he is barely even remotely antagonistic towards Apollo anyways.

Heres a shitty pitch for AA7.

Phoenix Wright and Athena faces Court-Martial, a court where feelings are disregarded. Most of your clients and suspects are people pushed way their breaking point in the line of duty. Rival Prosecutor is a giang bulking man with distant eyes. Moves almost like a robot, precise and direct during his trials. When he tries to joke around its a very very dry humour. Disregards almost entirely Athena and her psychology shit. When Athena first meets him and tries to use the mood matrix she can only capture a constant droning sound.
Eventually learn that feelings are important after all and asks Athena to realize one of her typical therapy sessons or whatever new gimmick the team can think.

Why is Rayfa so cute?

I love it when she gets frustrated and I love it when she's smug. I want her as a little sister.

I dunno about hated but he doesn't have that much going for him.

He's a musician with a cool theme song, but that's it. I don't feel like he has a lot of character depth. It's weird how he's even a prosecutor, it doesn't feel like he should be one.

I like that one dubbed hiimdaisy comic where Gavin says ACHTUNG BABY.

>it's still censored
>it still has a shit translation
>after all these years it still hasn't been decensored and given a proper translation
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>voiced by Yuri Lowenthal in DD
I mean I get that he's not actually German or he's at least been full Japanifornianized but seriously, it was so horribly jarring when he said "Achtung baby, it's the Guitar Serenade".
And this is coming from a person who likes most of his other VA roles.

POST MORE RAYFA ARMPITS GODDAMMIT

Investigating crime is serious business.

>yfw Ace Attorney's soundtrack goes full Pokemon
youtu.be/B6tVVgtRcYU

>tfw fucking hated Sarge and just wanted Apollo to spirit medium me into his universe so I could tell Sarge to shut the fuck up and grow up
>THAT reveal happens

I fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

>Martial court
AND WE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE THE PERFECT CHARACTER FOR THAT
FRESHLY ORPHANED, TO BOOT

>I mean I get that he's not actually German
He's not? Between his name and his use of German phrases I thought for sure he was. He's certainly more German than Franziska.

Nigga regardless of their gender you don't tell a kid who's been traumatized by a house fire and plays army to cope to shut up

>tfw fucking hated Sarge and just wanted Apollo to spirit medium me into his universe so I could tell Sarge to shut the fuck up and grow up
>THAT reveal happens

I fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

I thought Sarge was a mid 20-year old NEET

You're out of your line Sarge.

I figured Sarge was a teenager at best when she said her mother jumped out a window and used her body as a shield

How is she even going to survive, she's like 12.

Poor kid.

Her father's university stepped in to help her. And I'm sure they Fey clan would help her out too since she's a friend of Nick's.

Don't doubt Sarge ya maggot.

Was PW referring to Gumshoe when he said that he has his resources of Edgeworth past?

Yes. That's why Edgeworth immediately responded with the salary review crack

Apollo was dropped off in Japanifornia at 9 or 10.

Unless AA7 wants to come out and give him a deep dark past during those years (he met Clay when was like 12, so), he was fine. Sarge is older and is already being asked for help with archaeology digs.

The fact that everyone was encouraging her to move forward during the post-trial wrap up indicated to me that 12 year olds being alone isn't that uncommon in Japan. Am I wrong?

One of the things I like most about this game is that it feels like everyone in the WAA has something to do and is pulling their weight. Athena only has one case to herself but she's heavily involved in the investigations and takes the bench as assistant.

Apollo kinda felt like dead weight in Dual Destinies. When he wasn't at the bench he was at the office cleaning the toilet or acting like a cunt over his dead friend Literal Who

He has chubby fingers

>start fucking Kisegawa
>she turns into Oven
wat do

Why doesn't she have any shoes on

Because she was a goddamn cripple for months. She certainly didn't need to use her feet much.

Reminder that this year is Armie's designated birth year

I like to think Kay got an honest job and is still helping Edgeworth's investigations off-screen with Little Thief.

Hope Chris Hansen never finds out.

Post your cutest Uendos!

Haha I just thought of something really weird haha what if Uendo's personalities are based on his siblings that died in a tragic accident haha would that be fucked up or what haha

haha

Stop that

will she ever be edgeworth's assistant?

NO TRICKS NOR GIMMICKS

THIS IS REAL MAGIC

Manov Mistree has a fair amount of fanart.
Thats what it means to be a bishounen

Was that the fan's actual name or was that Retin'z real, non-stage name?

The fan

Thats the name they I.D with the body.

>Geiru is the only SoJ murderer guaranteed to be spared from Death Row
They knew people would waifu her. Didn't they?

It's like he was literally destined to be involved in a murder mystery.

Besides all the shit she pulled i don't really think Ga'ran will take the death

Never 4get Deid Mann

Ga'ran is beyond fucked because if the government doesn't kill her, the people will.

I knew there was no way in hell it'd have been a stereotypical otaku or neet look. They already did that in AA1 and wasn't feeling a 3D version so I was expecting a young boy. Never in my dreams did I think it was going to be a cute girl.

Never because we have a fujoshit fandom.

Whats the funniest bit of the Ace Attorney series for you guys?

For me is either Blackquill taking a stroll or Manfred's "My granddaughter has a dog called Phoenix" bit

I'm not reading this thread and I'm not reading the replies to this but I want to say this:

Case 2 in Spirit of Justice is one of the best cases in recent years, easily. The game is fantastic so far and I love how they actually give a shit about Apollo and the gang.

I'm on case 3. I hope it continues like this because so far this is looking to be in top 3 with the original and T&T

>Dat Apollo and Kristoph
HOW DID I MISS THIS.

I don't know why but I was laughing like an idiot during the "Time Soba" performance. Nahyuta is so funny when he tries talking in American street slang.

What's a crackaling my homie?

Most of the dialogue from when you choose something ridiculous is always worth at least a chuckle

RIP Deid Mann

LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP!

Gramarye Scum

mkay
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51989693

Concept is alright, backstory is shit.

Do you think Apollo could gain big brother rights to Rayfa? I mean technically he was Dhurke's son.

Not even Nahyuta can.

maybe but rayfa already has problems calling nahyuta her brother and dhurke was ok with joking about apollo liking her

In the DLC he calls it a ripoff

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51989693
DELET THIS

meant for

I loved it. The Apollo one is terrible though

>implying any ripoff can beat up the real deal

>literally drugged
>surprised she can't remember anything

Uendo is a fag

All the "Germans" in AA are actually American, and the "Americans" are all Japanese

So, we all agree that this game is AA's return to glory, right?

I love almost every aspect of this game. The characters, the fanservice, the cute girls, the story with a rejuvenated "crazy yet predictable" formula of AA games?

Hell, this game. It's better than AJ, better than Justice for All, hell, arguably as good as Trials and Tribulations. Arguably. Maybe I'm just saying this because, I just finished the game, but wow. Just wow.

The game went way beyond my expectations.
Phoenix needs to adopt both Rayfa AND Armie. Apollo's getting a spinoff, it seems.

Where's the DLC, dammit?

She asked him not to tell them in AJ.

Why was Athena so fucking useless in this game? She had to be handheld by a fucking prosecutor for fuck's sake.

He only wanted to protect his daughter even if he did do an incredibly retarded thing.

Because her whole plot was already explored in AA5 and Case 4 only existed so her and Simon could cameo and all their models/voices wouldn't be wasted

What about Cykesquill?

Would you rather see Steel Samurai and Plumed Punisher cross over, or see Plumed Punisher cancelled for copyright infringement

I want to see Steel Samurai and Pink Princess team up against the Plumed Punisher and Jammin' Ninja

>So, we all agree that this game is AA's return to glory, right?
Yes.
>Phoenix needs to adopt both Rayfa
I would like that too, but Amara is still alive.
>Apollo's getting a spinoff, it seems.
idk, I mean it's possible, but AA already has 2 spinoff subseries. Also, Apollo's story is pretty much finished aside from the YOUR MOM WAS ALIVE ALL ALONG part. I think Apollo might get a case (maybe a DLC) in the next game and then Capcom will either forget he exists, or he will return to main series.

They have to make new Plumed Punisher, right? With Lady Ke'era joined by Dhurke the Dragon, Demon Apollo and Fighting Phoenix rebeling against tyranny of evil witch Ga'ran.

>Trucy is doing her trick in court
>Apollo keeps on interrupting because he worries that she'll hurt herself
>Everyone keeps telling him to shut the fuck up
>The Judge threatens to bash his fucking head in with his gavel
I haven't had that much fun during case for a while

This game ships them too hard. I'm not sure why would they do it.

Nickel samurai ftw

Nickel Samurai a shit

That's Capcom's way of fucking with us

I did love SoJ but part of me still wonders what the "Apollo trilogy" would have been like if Takumi had stayed on as writer

No, you are.

One of my favorite parts of the game

Not the latter. I don't like seeing Rayfa cry.

>she's got him wrapped around her little finger

What did they mean by this?

> bride material

I want Rayfa to bully me to make herself feel better.

Is the ending the only time you see a frontal shot of Apollo in the game?

More like Apollo has Trucy wrapped around his fingers
literally

In this game, yeah. Seems that way.

>comparing little trucy with big trucy

get the fuck outta here, no chance it was intended

the breakdown 2spooked me a little

is Trucy for sexual? I change my mind on this issue every day.

>queen
>milf

The best combination.

Of course she is, have you seen her without the cape

>The Butz trying to Butz Ema
No I don't want to preside over Ema's murder trial thank you

Yes, but the answer to that is irrelevant because we now have Rayfa who most definitely is for sexual and is a billion times cuter.

> shipping feels intensifies

Meh, but flat princes is 14 and Trucy is 18, guess who will be for sexual sooner.

>Phoenix - Edgeworth
>Athena - Blackquill
>Apollo - Nahyuta

Why do so many prosecutors in this series have to have a tsundere "I really like you but I'll never admit it or acknowledge we knew each other as kids baka" attitude

Both are for sexual right now

Historically princesses have been married off at 12, including consummation. As we know Khura'in is all about the old ways...

Who even knows what the age of consent is in Khura'in

She's out for Horn Heads third horn.

Is it so far fetched to believe that lawyers know other lawyers?

is this real

That's how things start, true.
But now
>Phoenix - Edgewoth
>Athena - Blackquill
practically married. Muh character development.

The problem is that the underlying attitude is the same: really close during childhood and now act as complete dicks maybe even not acnowledging to have been friends in the past

with different reasons, but still

A likely story. We all know that that's not gonna happen, as well as Trucy-Apollo Capcom only mess with us.

Does Ema have a crush on Sad monk?

Are you for real? "Acting like dick to each other"? Edgey's attitude changes in 1-4 and blaquills in the final cases of DD. Do expect them acting all fluffy and friendly from the start with literally no reason?
Wow, I don't get some people.

Ema seems to fall for the *pretty boy* character. aside from Gavin, everyone hates Gavin

>He doesn't let his dick to be the judge

Sorry user, I have no idea. I saw it posted in the older threads.

Probably not, but she surely appreciates that he recognizes her abilities as Forensic Investigetor

I love Blackquill and how he's just weeaboo Shadow the Hedgehog

1. Have the devs gone into detail about the case-writing? Do they start at the end and work backwards?

2. Has the jap team used the localization or made nods to it?

She seems to be tsundere to him. She complains a lot that he worked her ass off but somehow like his smile and the praise. Or I don't know, she's already a christmas cake and might be desperate for young cocks.

I can't believe the last case is actually called Turnabout Revolution. It sounds like a fanmade case.

How long is the final case? I'm a bit after queen gara turns into a really lewd prosecutor I wanna know if I can pull an "all nighter" later

Love how he handle the court with suggestive psychology.

Also miss hiss hand cuffs sound. Wish he keep it.

3 hour-ish IIRC.

>yfw Apollo literally BTFO Garan and her men with his finger point.

I wonder what's the real reason why he doesn't want to teach Athena his suggestive psychology though. Is it because he wants her to find her own style? His trick would be quite useful to her though.

I would play the shit out of this

I need more Trucy in my life.

He probably doesn't want Athena using his tricks against him if they ever find themselves on the opposite sides again.

Post yfw two victims

But his pettiness is just a facade

The most likely reason is that he is averse to spoonfeeding

Apollo only was stuck at the office for the DLC case. In the main game, he was the main lawyer for 5-2, the assistant for 5-3, and the main lawyer for the first half of 5-4 before becoming angsty Apollo.

Angsty Apollo - best Apollo

The von Karmas are Japanese in the Japanese version, not German

Klavier was always American in the American version, just a Germaboo

>Germaboo
I bet he changed his original name to the first german word he knew.
I mean who names their kid "piano"?

> Klavier was always American in the American version
The fuck? Then why all the German words? Even the name Gavin sounds German.

>Even the name Gavin sounds German.

no it doesn't en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin

>And speaking of people who are not what people think they are, here’s a bonus fact: Klavier Gavin is not German, but he did study in Germany for a while. We tried to hint at his true nationality with Phoenix saying that Klavier’s accent is “affected” but in hindsight, that may have been too subtle of a hint.

how he and Kristoph got their names, I don't know

This.
Also he says that he wants to keep her green forever because fewer attorneys would make his job easier

Comes from a line German immigrants. After ze war, perhaps

achtung baby

I actually prefer his "breakdown" over the culprit breakdowns.
Seeing his necklace explode in his face is so satisfying.

>literally gets knocked the fuck out in slow motion every single time

Never take Blackquill's tsundereness at face value

Also Athena beat him pretty handily in 5-3, so it's clearly not a matter of being afraid to lose

Let's be honest, Athena would have gotten destroyed if it weren't for Apollo there.

She doesn't actually get handheld through that case, though.

>AA1
>Perfect Prosecutor
>AA2
>Female prosecutor
>AA3
>Spic Prosecutor
>AA4
>Rockstar Prosecutor
>AA5
>Weeb Prosecutor
>AA6
>Mystic Prosecutor
>AA7
>???
What's next?

Nigger, obviously.

Soldier prosecutor.

I think we're overdue for an actually crooked prosecutor as the main rival, rather than just the last boss

Sahdmadi is just a whitewashed Indian. Same thing really.
>Who is Edgeworth
>Who is Blackquill

Can you protect either Athena or Rayfa from bully. Who do you choose and why is it Rayfa

Was it just me or were there way too many flashbacks in this game. Like Rayfa flashed back to Maya lecturing her about duty like 5 times, the same scene

>Blackquill
>crooked

Didn't they both not actually break the law?

He was on death row
You don't need to break the law to be crooked. Edgeworth used forged evidence multiple times.

Only proved to use forged evidence once, and he had no idea it was forged

>Edgeworth used forged evidence multiple times.
The fuck are you talking about

We need to imprison Trucy before her Gramarye blood acts up and she murders someone

>He was on death row

And he was innocent. He was cleared of all charges in one of the previous games and became a free man.

After playing chapter 4 in the recent game.... I want to ship Blackquill with Athena...

t. Roger Retinz

most gramaryes weren't even blood related

it's just part of the job

WHAT'S CRACKALAKIN', HOMIE?
OBJECTION, MOTHAFUCKA!

Instead, she needs literally everyone to pep talk her back to the action once her PTSD triggers.

>Apollo's Ghanaian adoptive mother that he lived with and had a tragic backstory with between the ages of 10 and 12

>secondaries who didn't play 1-5

GOD TIER
AA3
AAI2

GREAT TIER
AA6
AA

GOOD TIER
AAI
AA2

OK TIER
AA5
AA4

MAGIC ISN'T REAL TIER
PLvsAA

Go home Nahyuta

>....
>...
But yeah, she definitely wants the black quill.

Mia Fey was cooler than Apollo

Just saying

>MAGIC ISN'T REAL TIER

DELETE THIS

we need to breed her to ensure the Gramarye line continues

Is it true they made Adrian and Celeste sisters in the anime?

That's fucking weak.

It's true, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if they did it to remove the lesbian implications or just to speed up things(because with Celeste being Adrian's sister it would naturally make sense that she would be so set on revenge so it doesn't need an explanation).

>magic isn't real
AHAHAAHA FAGGOT NOT SO FAST.
HE EVEN SAID IT IN RED.

How will they have Payne in the next game?

I propose as victim of the first case, and his daughter/son prosecutes angrily

Dont worry it's invisible black machinery and mass brainwashing

Jesus the anime is cancer

But I think everyone admits Mia Fey is the best attorney

How thirsty is 28-year old cake Maya?

not very, she's still the same old maya although I did notice a distinct lack of craving for burgers

>Larry being literally the third wheel in this pic
Based.

>best girl has also the best theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrgd7fUnjmo

Guess all that spiritual training paid off.

+10 stealth for operatan

loli prosecutor

I do not hear such a truth

I thought he was talking to Phoenix

Congratulate yourself on fucking someone so good they fell unconscious from it.

>Here's the 23 page letter he sent us describing all the similarities to our franchise."
>He said he'll do it for free.
I don't even know why this game is "barely" struggling when you have comedy gold right here

>yfw Maya adopts her and she becomes a mainstay in the series

>""""""exist""""""

>Not Grossberg
Kids these days

>implying it was Edgeworth's fault

Stop posting, Gant.

Inga did nothing wrong. He was a nice guy.

Thanks Mr.Hemoroids.

Killing his wife's sister's daughter's dad was a dick move, though.

>That scene with his full name

t. Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in III

>Veteran prosecutor
>Charming hair
>Undefeated in his first seven years
>The only prosecutor who is fair and plays by the rules.
>Has a hot wife

Who is the best prosecutor and why is it Wiston Payne?

Remember that he also took Ema, Franny, Maya, Trucy, Pearl, Lana, Maggey and Mia's cherries in a single night.

>still manages to be smug after losing his hair and getting defeated by some rookies

Winston is cool, Gaspen is a dick.

I was honestly hoping for him to redeem himself.

Having Rayfa believe in him, and showing her drawings in his safe made me think that the game would pull a curve ball, and have the attorneys realize that they should believe in his innocence too. A shame they didn't go that way. Not even a last goodbye through channelling.

Dude, one of his animations is he nonchalantly signing death penalties without even looking at them. It was obvious he was a dick

Been wondering, with all those execution orders Inga had, how many seances Rayfa had to do a day?

A shitload, she's pretty fit from all that dancing

I wonder if she ever had to view any rape-murders

Yeah, the point is that he was a total dick but deep down he actually cared about Rayfa.

Thata just his way of unloading stress

>Payne has the best prosecuting record out of everyone, except for Manfred Von Karma
Wew

heh

The question is how sweaty she would be after all those seances.

Did they ever mention why they replaced Winston Payne with Gaspen Payne?

To have a more villainous Payne. Winston is a clean prosecutor.

I miss Winston

This picture makes no chronological sense

The only contradiction is Diego.

I wish they had more artwork of defendants being evil.

I want to the following:
Oldbag
Larry (DLC, I know)
Whipgirl

Evil Trucy is a cutie

>Punished Apollo will never come back
I wish I still had those MGS-styled Polly pics from when he was first shown in the bandages on hand

I feel this is the main draw of the Mood Matrix: depicting silly alternate universe possibilities

It's too bad none of them were really silly in this game, but then Athena wasn't around a lot

I always thought the pun in Guitar Jesus' name was Please Understand.

Took me ages to figure out that Peeslub'n or however it's spelt is meant to be Peace, Love and Understanding.

Honestly I feel like the pun game in SoJ is kinda weak, particularly with the Khura'inese names.

Also god DAMN was Prosecutor Pooinloo before the reveal an asshole. Klavier definitely spoiled me, I forgot how it was to have the prosecution be out for you personally instead of just wanting to win the case.

The way he just wouldn't shut up about the attorney's putrid mind was annoying as fuck. The part where he finally says that the queen is putrid was funny though.

TFW u go full Umineko

>lewdest AA to date
>no porn of anyone but Rayfa