Yen without makeup

>yen without makeup

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
youtu.be/scBOjH5sKbM?t=6m19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>triss without makeup

>he thinks this is without makeup

they are sorceresses. They remove any imperfections with magic.

is this the american localized version

>Triss still looks cute
>Yen looks like a tranny

yenfags btfo

Huh. I'd take Yen over Triss this way. Would have been the opposite before.

poor bait. Triss looks like a penguin.

Are you talking shit about penguins now?
Just how low can Cred Forums go?

It's the opposite.

Triss looks like an unpassable tranny.

>pick a screenshot where the eyelashes are clipping into the face

Nice cherrypicking.

Still very fuckeables, both.

It's some shitty mod causing that i bet

I don't know what you're talking about. Yen looks hotter without makeup.

>You will never rub oil on Yen's hump and watch her have sex with Letho

Why even live?

i like penguins but i wouldn't like to fuck one.

Heh

>not fucking penguins
shit taste

>AYO HOL UP

Geralt the ubermensch?

She doesn't have a hump and letho is ded

This thread kek why are waifufags so petty

Yen still looks better.

What Bioware game is this?

US/UK friendly version when?

How do you get this outfit for her?

>not embracing aniki
What are you, gay?

>there are people in this world who chose triss

shouldnt have even been a choice desu

>not choosing Aniki
>being gay

please post more yen without makeup

sorry mate, i just downloaded them from a page on nexus

He bodyswapped best grill

But you can clearly see the lipstick, especially on Triss.

>romancing negresses

It's a fantasy game, you can aim higher than your pathetic real life standards.

They both look like trannies. Somehow they managed to make common peasants better looking than your actual romance options.

>tfwnoqtpi elves to romance

shit taste 2bqh, senpai

They're both using charms you fuckers.

Yen is a freaking hunchback and Triss has a lovely puss filled scorched body.

Geralt's not even supposed to be as handsome as he's being portrayed.

STOP bullying Yen NOW!

Why couldn't we get an Usagi Drop ending with Ciri? She is literally perfect, yet we have to choose between two lying manipulative whores or end up alone. They couldn't even give us a proper romance with Shani.

>Geralt's not even supposed to be as handsome as he's being portrayed
This, the books make it pretty clear he's an ugly fuck. At one point the description of him smiling was something along the lines of "a grimace that was supposed to be a smile but looked more like a scar". Been a while since I read them, though.

That's not how it works. Sorceresses change their bodies into something beautiful. They don't have to but they often do as they often started out in life abandoned and ugly.

Work is Shani's husbando not Geralt

>Yen is a freaking hunchback
She WAS a hunchback, she cured it with magic.

>choosing a sorc
terrible shit taste, that sorc with dark short hair on a boat was nice, but still they are all manipulative cunts

now do both characters without alteration-magic

You clearly haven't read the books. The defects got healed, the charms are just to improve how they look. Think for ten seconds, how could Yen move normally with a hunchback?

>Usagi Drop
Because shes geralts adoptive daughter you fucking degenerate

as always pc is the master race
best graphics too
best plot even

Also, when Geralt sees a doppler that took his form, his first thought is that he's ugly as fuck.

this is something i would love to see.

is this shown anywhere in the games, i havent played any.

And a tranny is a woman after srs

no, they use glamour to become top tier 10/10's but without them they are still very attractive but it's a bit off. Yen isn't going to become a hunchback if you put her in dimeritium. Her back was straightened with magic and it's not an illusion.

Holy shit now she literally looks like a dude.

What the fuck is wrong with PC gamers?

Dragonball z budokai tenkaichi ex

The difference is when you chop off your dick you're still not a woman

But when you straighten your back you're no longer a hunchback

You fucking idiot.

>wanting to see literal gargoyles

>Because shes geralts adoptive daughter you fucking degenerate

And?

You have no idea what Usagi Drop is, do you?

what a fukken TITTY MONSTER

you reverse the dick and flood the body with cross-sex hormones m8

it's never stated how triss looked in the books but since she's never described to be better looking than the other sorceresses, i think we can assume that she was ugly. Sorceresses are described as pseudo beautiful except for Francesca Findabair who is a natural beauty which is why she's considered to be one of the most attractive women in the world.

T

Christina Hendricks is delicious, too bad she's mudsharking trash.

Shame neither Triss nor Yen can hold a candle to some random Skellige NPC.

your chromosomes don't lie. You are still a man.

How did they make all the girls so unique but yet beautiful

Not true, I'm going through the second book and while he is at the wizard party with yen other sorceresses define him as "attractive all/not bad at"

Obligatory HURRR I WAN'T Cred Forums TO LEAVE.

I agree though. As far as all these idiotic bathroom laws, we need to just have chromosome specific bathrooms to send the left into an apoplectic butthurt shock.

>How is the actual world full of unique, beautiful women?

there are women with those chromosomes tho

Aren't all the sorceresses actually hideous old shriveled up hags who are only hot because of magic they cast on themselves?

>game
>the real world
Pick one

>talking as if the games and the books are part of the same continuity

Are you retarded?

no, xxy which is different.

What about cis individuals who appear to be of a given sex but have the chromosomes of the other?

all but very few, forgot their names, though

Or we could just, you know, LEAVE THE BATHROOMS THE WAY THEY'VE BEEN FOR THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS.

I swear you Cred Forums retards and SJW morons deserve each other.

>forgot their names, though
Yen and Triss.

Yen looks like the average polish woman

Tbh I'm in a bit of a shock that there are people that would choose Triss over Yen. This guy's probably sitting in this thread right fucking now wanking to Felicia day or some other le quirky reddit tier redhead. Sure, Yen's far from perfect, but Triss is the literal embodiment of pure unfiltered reddit. Absolutely fucking disgusting

>not maining boy band Geralt

no, Yen is a confirmed hunchback

Boy those guys are sure redpilled.

>tfw I killed them all
feels good

I choose Shani and she's hands down better than both of them.

It's too bad you guys don't really know shit about sexual differentiation while you think you do. It's considerably more complicated than just chromosomes.

>geralt gets a nickname for killing 3 dudes really fast
>doesn't get one for basically exterminating an entire village just outside the capital
>doesn't even serve much time for it

>want to replay all the witcher games from the beginning
>have to sit through 2 (T W O) games of Triss
JUST

Blonde bard chick was the cutest. Ciri best girl, though

SUMMON
THE
BITCHES

You can choose Shani instead and skip all the love scenes with Triss in 2.

also
>YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DWARF COCK

cdpr are clearly biased towards yen and Sapkowski didn't even really consider it. Triss is just there for the plebs.

>he picked Triss

we are talking about a person's biological sex and how straightening your back isn't the same changing your gender

post more sapkowski

If you want to educate yourself on sexual differentiation instead of being a dumbass that thinks he understands it because hurr xy = male and xx = female, I'd recommend you start by looking into the effects of the adrenal gland on sexual differentiation, things like 21-alpha-hydroxylase deficiency, leydig cell hypoplasia, and 5a-reductase deficiency.

>There are people out there who went to bed early because Yen told them so

I pity those people

Damn, I can't believe that fucking asshole was reasonable for once.

And I'm saying you don't understand the development or determinants of biological sex while maintaining the delusion that you actually do.

That's actually Cred Forums's default position you fuckwad. People are just coming up with counters for this mental illness peddling of the democrats.

"Never make the same mistake, little witcher-girl,’ he murmured, indicating the wagon with his eyes. ‘If someone shows you compassion, sympathy and dedication, if they surprise you with integrity of character, value it but don’t mistake it for… something else…’ - Yarpen Zigrin commenting on triss' obsession with Geralt

I thought Triss was relatively young, only like 50 or 60, she probably wouldn't look too bad.
Yen or Phillipa or someone like that would look decrepit though.

Go parrot your Salon shit on some other site.

You don't kill all of them, just the priest and a couple other ones. The rest of them disperse.

Is that a mod?

are you this stupid? chopping dick off isn't the same thing as straightening your back with magic.

Little girl

We're crones

>tfw witcher 1 is my favourite
>liked shani in witcher 1
>in witcher 3 she felt shoehorned in, like they forgot about her entirely and then suddenly remembered she was a major character

Didn't play 3. What's the extent of Shani's role?

in the intro of witcher 3 you can see yen as an old ugly lady

main character in a 10 hour dlc, i don't know what the fuck he's talking about since she doesn't even appear in the main game.

She felt shoehorned in because she isn't in the main game my man. She's not that good of a character in the first game as well though

yen was picked up as a little girl after her father abused her for being a cripple and has been a sorceress her entire life

I actually suffer from this irl:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome

Which bathroom do I go in?

What if you straightened your dick with magic?

>Small testes

LOL

I wish we got to see more of based Gaunter O'Dimm. I wanted to see him interact with one of the sorceresses and put them in their place. Preferably Yen.

>tfw there's so little of them in the game
To be completely honest I wish there was no shitty fucking wild hunt and Ciri in this game at all. Both Eredin and Ciri are awful fucking snooze-inducing banal dumbasses we've seen in like every single fantasy fiction piece ever and their only job is to not allow actual cool as fuck characters like Crones to appear more. Such a shame.

>still
Nah lad, take your cuck fetish elsewhere

Triss is allergic to magic.

Why are you saying he has a cuck fetish? I didn't play these games. Does one of these women cuck someone?

>xx MALE syndrome
well duh

you can see him in almost all of the blood and wine cinematics, just standing in the back.

Haven't read the books but in the game Yen definitely came off as quite cold and cynical even to Geralt. Did she actually love him or does she keep him around when convenient?

Chromosomes are female though, bud.

What "chromosomal bathroom" does that put me in?

women's bathroom. Now fuck off.

she has absolute faith in Geralt's abilities unlike Triss and has died once to save him.

No they dont

Eredin was such a fucking waste. They should have kept the prophecy from the books where it's Ciri's offspring who is the chosen one but she still has powers and can travel through worlds.
>you will never see Geralt shutting down Emhyr for planning to impregnate his own daughter
>you will never see Eredin taunt Geralt about fucking Ciri and commenting on the sexual tension between them in the books
>Ciri will never call Geralt and Yen for dad and mom like in the books
>fake Ciri is completely removed. Could've served as motivation behind Emhyr attacking the northern realms because he has to regain the trust of his backers when she was exposed.

She straight up cucks him in the books. This wasn't during one of their "breaks" with each other where they go fuck whoever they want. They were together and she went off and fucked some other guy leading to a fight between him and Geralt.

If you want to disregard the books, in the game she seduced and fucked one of those Viper school witchers in the second game. Difference is she had all her memories at that point while Geralt didn't. Yet she threw a bitch fit for him sleeping with Triss even though he didn't even know she existed at the time.

yes she is a little bit cold, but thats just her, if you go yen side, you see that she really REALLY loves gerald.

they werent together

>Hearts of Stone cinematics
fix'd that for ya

You haven't read the books and the part in W2 is just headcanon.

Fuck Usagi Drop
Fuck Japan
and fuck you.

I want to be her

>without makeup
>witches
>using "makeup"

What are illusion magic

they use real makeup. Illusions are seen as something cheap.

geralt without makeup

And now make them without magic.

I think that people who feel the need to remove makeup from Sorceresses in The Witcher kinda missed the point of why they are always "beautiful".

Fuck lads I reached this scene last night and it was the hardest decision ever. Problem is Geralt already confessed to Triss in my playthrough and I know about the "bad" ending if you romance both. Shit sucks.

Also as a side note, is there a way to have Geralt permanently clean shaven without mods? I like that look the best but he keeps growing it back.

*Potions

I don't think that applies to all magic, does it?

kek

Yeah some npcs are really qtpies

That was so awkward, but Geralt lives for the path not sluts.

>and now make them without magic.
they would look the same. Their bones and imperfections were physically corrected with the use of magic. It's not illusions.

cdpr and sapkowski would disagree.

Potions are part of Alchemy you fool peasant!

>woman
>unique
lel

What do you think Yen would get up to after the game if you go with the magics gone decision?

>tfw Syanna doesn't tell Anna about Geralt fucking her sideways

>tfw Anna doesn't let a combination of sibling rivalry, utter gratitude, and curiosity spurned from Dandelion's tales invite Geralt to the royal boudoir for some tipsy-off-sangreal dicking

>tfw Geralt will never make it with Bestgirl and her royal vagoo and now has to figure out how to ask Yen to use some illusion magic on herself without going ballistic

>Geralt lives for the path not sluts
>Instantly falls in love with Yen and almost kills himself when she cucks him

You must be talking about a different series mate.

>Bestgirl
>Dandelion's sloppy seconds
there was a reason cdpr didn't even make it possible

God, what I crave more than anything is the characters of Witcher to get together and talk about Geralt.

As Geralt, everyone interacts through you, but I would love to see whether anybody would like each other if it wasn't for you.

I seriously don't think anybody would like Dandelion. And I really wonder if the women, beyond Triss and Yen, would get along. What would Ves and Shani say to the others? Would Roche and Lambert just kill each other?

Well if nothing else I prefer them without them looking like they got ink smeared all over their eyes. The amount of eyeshadow and mascara Witcher women wear unless you're a dirty peasant is enormous.

>tfw no qt3.14 elf boipussy to pound

>muh boooooooks

Who gives a shit?

I just got to this part. She just doesn't stop being bad ass.

She's basically Rosa van Attre on steroids.

Truely the best girl.

i cri evrytiem

Holy fuck yes, the coolest, most interesting character in the game and he barely even does anything. I was so disappointed that the DLC focused so much on the immortal guy instead.

>there are people who didn't side with Gaunter at the end

they're women, so no they dont get along.

That's disappointing, when I read the other post I got excited.

ITT: virgins discover that women look different without makeup

this is clearly just a waifu war. Yen looks better without makeup.

lel nah

Best part of the fucking game holy shit I loved this part.

When they're fucking about in the rain trying to figure out what to do, that's amazing.

I went with that decision since I didn't want the bad end. Also I didn't have any prior knowledge of the lore or story behind Geralt and Yennefer so I made my decision based on how the game shows their relationship.

Like Yen seemed more selfish and gave off the impression she was just using Geralt or didn't care for him as much. But after the "magic's gone" decision, I did feel shitty for rejecting her...

As for post-game Yen, I'd imagine she ventured off to gain more power and knowledge and shit.

There is a good practice in fiction that if you have a character that is ridiculously more interesting than the main character you want to use them as little as possible so as to not detract from the main characters (Geralt and Olgeird).

O'Dimm is one such character. While we have a million questions about O'Dimm, answering too many of those questions would overtake the story. It is very possible that O'Dimm poses a greater threat than the Wild Hunt and you just can't have that happening in the story.

>there are *ACTUAL* trissfags, alive, today, in 2016.
>they unironically think that a backstabbing manipulative bitch is more attractive just because she's a redhead
kys fàms

In the books, Geralt is self deprecating as fuck. Hes probably more handsome than what he considers himself

I'm pretty sure he is a much bigger threat than the Wild Hunt if he wanted to be. Guy can stop time at will and is capable of a bunch of other crazy shit. He just doesn't have any larger ambition, and seems content with fucking with mortals.

His entire job is being told he's a monster in a human skin.

He probably attributes his success with the ladies to the fact he's a dangerous and everyone knowing he's sterile. Geralt probably looks at Eskel and thinks, "Okay, he can get laid, I get laid, it probably has nothing to do with our looks."

But it's not the main story, it's a DLC meant to be played after the main story. And Geralt isn't meant to be very interesting, he's pretty much just a vessel for the player.

It's true that Gaunter is more interesting than Olgeird, because jesus Olgeird is the least interesting antagonist of all time. They have an immortal guy and they make him a generic "eccentric veteran" type character WHY.

Really I wish the DLC hadn't had Olgeird at all and had just focused on Geralt Gaunter.

Geralt and Gaunter*

>there are people who like playing Geralt that looks like he's a senior in his 60s

kys senpaitachi

>Asian women without makeup

what the fuck

source?

>liking this shit
fucking disgusting. Why would anyone want to play a more effeminate geralt?

>there are people who want to play as a think elf who would get run away from a newer after breaking a nail
I'm baited

Its a proven fact Yen > Triss.
Why are people even still having this debate.

>mascara
really???

Got any more penguin gifs fampia?

But Geralt is a senior in his 90s

>90s
>senior for a witcher

Even if I'm mostly play on my PS4 I still go Aniki.

He's had a hard life, cut him some slack

Wow. Yen looks 10 times better.

>best ending
God exists after all

Man throw some bedazzled robes on him and he would fit right in a wulian series.

I use the middle version of this mod and its a lot better tbqh

Eredin was wasted on. The Witcher 3 contradicted everything about the elves in the books.

You can't have any interesting story where Geralt antagonizes or partners with O'Dimm. There is no play there, because they are horribly not equal. You could argue that Geralt is not on equal footing with the Wild Hunt but the gap between him and the Hunt is not nearly as large as the gulf that exists between Geralt and O'Dimm.

That's why the story would be shit. That's why any story where the character literally meets God or Satan only does so for a brief moment because if they stuck around for any longer, you'd start questioning why the fuck don't they participate more.

If O'Dimm did any more than fuck around with people, if he legitimately became a character in the world the world would go to shit because absolutely nothing would matter. Stories are deep because of restrictions and O'Dimm doesn't fucking have one.

The last thing you want to happen is having O'Dimm stick around and letting players ask in their heads, "Wait, why don't we just ask him to fuck up the Crones". I think it's brilliant that the writers outright said he couldn't fuck with Ciri's story but that would not exclude him from solving many other problems. And that's the thing, you don't want a miracle worker in your story because it's just cheap writing.

>Makeup
Literally why? Makeup is disgusting.

I've not played through Hearts of Stone, but would Gaunter really care enough to meddle? Tom Bombadil in LotR, for example, didn't take the Ring to Mordor because he thought it wasn't interesting and it didn't really affect him at all, so he'd likely forget what he was doing and lose the Ring.

Still beautiful. Nice. Could use some more eyelashes though. Fuck.

This one caught my eye too.

I'm not saying Gaunter needs to do anything epic. But having an on-call miracle worker is detrimental to every single story.

You could just ask O'Dimm to heal Priscilla, thus negating all the emotional impact of that moment. You could say that Yen could do it, but think of how much effort that would take, how much effort it takes for Phillipa and Vigelfortz to regrow their eyes.

If O'Dimm did it with a snap of his fingers (and he could), he would fuck with the terms. Could you imagine what would have happened if you didn't buy him a drink in White Orchard. You haven't played Blood and Wine but you'll see what he could do.

No, you don't want him fucking with your world. It would be actual bad end.

As a character, Geralt is not a shallow faggot who cares about shaving and putting mascara around his eyes.

Fuck you for playing a character like that.

I'm not saying I want them to be partners in crime, and I'm not even saying that I want them to fight or anything. I just want Gaunter to play a larger role in the story. He can keep his lawful evil or whatever alignment.

Like get rid of Olgeird and instead maybe Geralt is following a trail of Gaunter's aftermath. You see how cruel and remorseless he is and meet more characters like the professor he was torturing. At some point Geralt has gathered some information, and realizes that Gaunter has been messing with him throughout the whole story, maybe Geralt has interacted with him and not even noticed it. At that point, he nopes out because he realizes that if he doesn't leave it he's gonna get destroyed. Maybe have some final scene where Gaunter does some messed up shit and Geralt can't do anything about it. Would be both a far more interesting story and a pretty unique one, and it could have real development of Geralt's character which doesn't happen in the main story.

Gaunter stays as a mysterious omnipotent guy, he at the same time plays a much more substantial role.

You seem to think I want Gaunter on Geralt's side, but really I just want him to play a more significant role.

I'm sure geralt would shave occasionally just so his beard doesn't get retardedly long and gets caught in everything

I actually think she looks better without the makeup.

Best middle ground might be the makeup without the contact lenses but the eyeshadow or eyeliner or whatever the fuck it is might be throwing me off too.

Actually now that I think about it, the original story I'd worse about the on-call miracle worker thing, because at the end of it Geralt gets a wish or whatever from Gaunter. If you want to complain about asking him to take care of the Crones or whatever, the original story has exactly that issue.

>those eyes
fuck you for making me cry user

Didn't Geralt only got a beard in like the third game?

Read some Elric. It's all there.

Probably mayo.

Yeah, meaning he regularly shaved in the prior 2 games

Remember:

Always find a woman with natural beauty. Don't fall for the "every day" makeup scam either. Believe it or not but majority of women who post on social media saying "natural" can be likened to half-natty's in the fitness world.

Fuck that, just make sure she has two normal fucking parents before you stick a baby in her. If she is missing either one, through death, service, abandoned anything, walk away the bitch will be fucking useless.

>Geralt has a depression beard just like you, to signify to the world that he has stopped struggling against entropy and he is ready for the sweet embrace of death to carry him away

O'Dimm is in virtually every single part of Hearts of Stone. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The point still stands; there are still only two normal genders, xy and xx. A few rare cases inbetween are genetic mistakes, which is often reflected in them being sterile/barren. Discrepancies between primary and secondary sexual characteristics don't matter; they're still genetic males or females. Even in the few documented cases of XY "females" having a uterus, there's yet to be a documented case of any of these people able to reproduce. Not sure why you're so triggered by this, but I hope my use of "normal" and "gender" didn't trigger you any further.

Varg Vikernes has been and will always be the physical embodiment of Reddit, everything that man does is so god damn fedora tier, I'm honestly not sure how anyone can be as self aware as him and still be such a cringelord but that's metal fans for you I guess

If you can have children, awesome you're a woman. If you can not you're either a ruined woman or a man.

That is all there is, yes or no, on or off, left or right, binary.

He's not at all though, almost everything except the beginning and end focuses on Olgeird.

>playing B&W
>just completed that spooky as fuck Wight quest
>Geralt telling Majordomo about the curse
>that fucking Gaunter O'Dimm theme starts playing

Focusing on Olgierd doesn't mean O'Dimm isn't there. He shows up on virtually every errand you run for Olgierd, he sets up his own private meetings, you learn more about him indirectly through Olgierd's memories and stories. Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

The story you proposed above explicitly has less O'Dimm. You literally just said the story could be about Geralt roaming around, bumping into people like the professor, without ever knowingly meeting him. How the fuck is that more O'Dimm than what we got?

You seem more upset, not that O'Dimm doesn't get enough focus, but that there's another character other than O'Dimm who is also a focus within the story. It's like getting pissed off about the Baron questline, saying they should have dropped him and just made it entirely about the crones.

Did you read the note on the spooky quest?

>main character
M8, even the dead brother is more of a main character than her.

she looks like that chick from casino royale in this pic

>poses a greater threat
He never breaks his word, user. He has his own laws he has to abide to.

can't he swear to himself he'll do whatever he wants and not break his word?

There are maybe 5 scenes total that feature him directly, he's in the rest of the story tangentially at best. They could have any reason for you to get the tasks from Olgeird and the only parts of the story that would change would be the introduction and conclusion. The story was really about Olgeird with Gaunter providing some setup and a little bit of direction, when I wish it had been almost entirely about Gaunter.

It's more like if the Baron was the most generic, boring character ever and the Crones were very deep and interesting. Neither of those statements are true, and the Baron questline is great. That's not a coincidence.

Theres another skellige cutie you do a quest to find her missing fiance or something and it turns out he's dead, she was a total cutie, iirc she was a couple of ways away from a settlement and she was staring into the sea and crying

What about the womyn you fight who actually just wants a good dicking?

youtu.be/scBOjH5sKbM?t=6m19s

>i went to college and got a degree in fucking men who look like women: the post

>There are maybe 5 scenes total that feature him directly, he's in the rest of the story tangentially at best.
You literally just proposed a story in which he is almost entirely absent and you only ever learn about who he is tangentially. I don't think you have a fucking clue what you even want.

The story absolutely should not be about O'Dimm. He works precisely because you know so little about him. It's what makes him a mystery and what makes his threats seem all the more severe. You only ever really get glimpses of his capabilities. Filling in details is precisely what kills these things. You should absolutely leave things to the imagination. It's a story, not an encyclopedia.

>It's more like if the Baron was the most generic, boring character ever
What fucking standards you're using to suggest that the Baron is interesting while Olgierd is not? They are both veterans. They both command a company. They both have spousal issues. The difference is that the Baron is a drunk and Olgierd is cursed.

Actually looks better to me. Then again Slavic looking women are my shit.

Ciri, I'm Wolf School

In my proposed story, Gaunter is the focus while remaining mysterious. That's the whole point of what I suggested, which by the way was just a rough idea of how I want Gaunter integrated into a story and not a polished in-depth recommendation.

The Baron has many problems, he's depressed, alcoholic, and has PTSD just to name a few, and the marital problems are a result of that. Olgeird's only problems are that he's bored and has marital problems, which are the result of him being a bit of a power-hungry bastard. That's it. Boring.

Also, even if they were extremely similar like you're suggesting, that's still a bad thing because that would mean that CDPR already did the same character, and Olgeird still ends up boring because he's repetitive.

Clearly this conversation is a waste of my time. You started out legitimately talking about storytelling and now you're flinging insults and misinterpreting or ignoring what I'm saying.

So, what, the textures were modified by someone who THOUGHT thats what the two of them would look like without make up? Did they just fucking guess? How are you supposed to know what a 3D model of a fictional character is supposed to look like without makeup?

The theater leader was a 10/10 milf.

Mah nigga, wichers live to be well over 860. Dude, wake up.

Shani, I'm Horny