Undertale easily

I actually played this game with 128 mb intel chipset

Meme

Tf64

>1600x900
yeah no that is not the lowest setting

TF on the play station 1

>not 800x600
I have to play KF2 on 800x600 with lowest everything because my pc is shit, it does works at 35+ frames tho

ConsoleGame.tiff.jpeg2000

what is the point of lowest settings in low res if you can't see the low quality textures in bigger resolution?

If you leave stuff like antialiasing on it will still shit on your performance regardless of resolution.

How do you enable those settings? It looks comfy as hell and reminds me of MGS1

>comfy

When will this meme die? At least cuck meant something specific before it was wore into the ground but comfy literally meant nothing at the outset. Stop saying this dumbass word you kike.

>hating on comfy
you're reddit as fuck nigga

Get the fuck out of here tyrone you god damned mouth-breather. This thread isnt "comfy" anymore you piece of shit. Go find a ps1-tier texture too fuck you comfy nigger.

Comfy? What the fuck does that even mean?

It means fucking nothing. Ignore that meme spouting nigger.

comfy is about as reddit as it gets while trying to fit in.

I want to fuck Ana in the arse.

The Secret World

Words? What the fuck do they even mean?

Comfy is literally an english word

comfy - providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief (`comfy' is informal)

The fact that it reminds me of MGS1 means it tickles my nostalgia and I get all cozy thinking about it

>Not the abomination that is the ps3 version

I know for a fact the weopon and models are a reskin, so forget play on Valve servers if u want them.

i've seen this done to other source games before and never got a straight answer when i asked about it.
how the frick do i get my games looking like this?

how is this done?

They all become Leo di caprio on lowest settings?

what makes you think that? in quake live for example there was a command which i cant fucking remember that would reduce your weapon to as little polygons as possible giving it the same effect as his picture

i don't get it

Not him, but I tried it once. It was someone from Polycount making DS (or PSP?) spec TF2 models for fun and practice and someone liked them enough to import them to the game.

>when you're marching towards a certain death and the tetanus kicks in

hell yeah

step aside

the fresh fuck is this

hero your will energy is low

Sorta looks like console Dragon's Dogma before the pop ins.

textures < exp/h

>lowest settings
>19fps
Your twigbox must burn.

u wot m8?

Have you not heard of comfort before? Comfortable? Fuck outta here.

what

Comfy is used for slow threads during games on Cred Forums and it's the same definition here. A comfy as fuck game to play on low settings. Will redditors ever fuck off?

posting

youtube.com/watch?v=UhYYQiFozl8

Directx 9

That's not bad jpg compression. It just looks like this.

Holy shit, it looks like it was made in MSPaint

no YOU step aside