Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

You did buy Nanashi's game, right Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlus.com/smtiv-faux-pas-calypse/
youtube.com/watch?v=snTakHqVAn4&feature=youtu.be
atlus.com/smt4a/dlc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YRiBLgOm1mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
youtube.com/watch?v=seNMCgcc0Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=XQshvU18RDw
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=XgCvnkg4ncY
youtube.com/watch?v=HFuWf_copM8
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2ikOeXkyU
youtube.com/watch?v=USPfmvQnpZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does this compare to the original IV? Do I need to play both?

But I don't want to give them... "that".

anyone know how to redeem the pre-order codes?

I don't know how much I'm enjoying this. I can't make sense of the fusion system and I think it's hindering my enjoyment.

Well you could probably get by without playing 4 but why would you want to skip it?

What's not to get?

There should be a Redeem Code option on the eShop.

You'll understand maybe like 20% of the game to start

eh i dont have much time for vidya as it is. if im not missing much by not playing it id rather skip it.

I heard about this coming out and I started up 4 again because I never finished it. Apocalypse is just like a side story right? Different characters but it takes place in the same world/time period or something?

Sometime I just can't fuse two demons and it gives me no explanation why(no, it's not level limit).
Also, how am I supposed to know what to fuse for what? Is it trial and error?

>tfw getting cucked by King Frost

I wish, but i am running in some troubles...
My old employer still hasn't pay me all the money that he debts me, the only store in all my city that could be compare to a gamespot never put up a preorder offer for it, which means they may never have it (they never had PxZ 2).
I still can go to the "dark market" and look for it, but i want my money first.

Is every boss immune to status attacks? Cause I'm about to drop this shit if that's the case.

>pre-order armor is resist ice
they knew

Well SMT4A takes places during/after one of the routes in 4

So yeah you are missing a hell of a lot by not playing 4

I just started, guys.

What stats should I allocate to if I want to be a super-stronk twink that punches demons so hard they get cuts from my edge?

Obviously Strength but should I put anything in Magic/Agility/Luck?

>king bufula
>smile charge
>king bufula
>smile charge

What the fuck can I even do?

Get the new move that removes smirk.

Unless they fixed it from IV dex gives you more damage than strength.

I got that already, but he wipes 3/4 of my party on the first turn.

Nice blog, try /soc/ next time

>start with the dub
>halfway through decide to switch to the undub
>sort of want to switch back to the dub again
fuck

That's one thing I want to know

atlus.com/smtiv-faux-pas-calypse/

they fixed it

They fixed it, STR is actually good now. Go World of STR/Luck.

They fixed STR so its viable now. You can put points in Luck but there's a skill that allows you to crit on command for phy/gun so it's up to you.

Resist Ice cuts the damage down to 1/4 of its original strength. after you get your first 2 turns of fire spam in swap out your demons with ice resistant ones and you should be good

Some demons just won't fuse together period. Just look at the "all possible fusions" list and pick from there. Don't think about it too much.

I miss my gauntlet.

Nevermind, I think I just got bullshitted by RNG that time. Beat him easily now.

Why not order online? Also what's stopping him from paying you?

post hoys

totes did, bananacakes homeslice ^_^

Just finished downloading it like ten seconds ago.

Played it when the cia leaked and just finished it, I'm glad it's already out.
Went with STR and LUC but when I realized that Critical Eye was a thing and I kinda regretted. Going to focus on AGI next playthrough instead.

On the other hand, how viable would be a STR and MAG build?

i downloaded all the free dlc, how do i get it ingame?

>bananacakes
Where the fuck did that even come from? What the fuck is that supposed to be translated from?

Yes, just like in every fucking JRPG ever.

got a better res of mine?

Dark Sword muted some bosses, including Maitreya, I think.

Takes place during 4's neutral route. Features new characters but Flynn and co make appearances and are relevant to the story.

charm works on no bosses, poison works on most, stun works on some i think, sickness works on some, sleep works on a few too i think

DLC titlekeys when?

Just got to the part where I could save. Is magic still banana sandwich OP as the last game? If so, same leveling still good, 3 magic 2 luck per level up?

>Enter the well.
>Climb up a ladder.
>Get tossed down a waterfall.

After digging around my Hoy folder, the image I have is the same as yours, sorry.

it was shipped late and im not gonna lie im upset

>fall down massive waterfall
>simply jump up to get all the way back up there

If anything, Magic is even better because you get Smile Charge plus any of the Severe level spells which have pierce when smirking.
Pierce is no joke, specially considering how early you can get it

But also, kinda of a spoiler, your character gets a pierce passive skill anyway so STR will probably outdamage everything. It's Demifiend's classic Charge + Freikugel all over again, except it's Akasha Arts instead.

please respond

Her memphrashes are endearing.
I like how she's the straight man to everyone's bullshit.

>tfw no demonica armor

There is, just not until near the end of the game.

shit thanks anyway

Hm, interesting. I like the fact that STR is viable now, but I also like the versatility of magic. Guess I'll bank some points and figure it out after a level or two, depending on what demons I meet.

dat mermaid

And it costs a ton of macca.
Hope you like relic hunting for hours to complete the set.

the Black and Classic suits are in Ginza, and you don't have to spend a gorillion macca to get a Black Card anymore.

The armor sets themselves are still hella expensive though.

how much crit % do you get from x amount of luck?

There's not even a Black Samurai armor set?

Does this one come with a nice collectors box like SMT IV?

it's literally the second best armor set in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=snTakHqVAn4&feature=youtu.be
This is probably one of the best battle themes in the series. I lose my shit everytime I get to fight THOSE guys.

Is there a way to get to those 3 chests behind the locked door in Kinshicho residential district at the beginning of the game? Guess I'm looking for a broken vent, maybe on another level?

it's behind that faggot kid you can't get in there until you become an official hunter

That explains it, been around the area a few times now scouring up and down. Thank you kindly.

>faggot kid

Nope. You still have to pay $50 thought.

do you need luck in mag build?

i went dex in first game and don't even know what luck did exactly except for crits

>Lewd Hunter: "I'd like to come with Flynn. Even just once."

According to the game, it affects how fast you recover from status, escape rate and crits. Probably drop rates too.

Can someone please tell me the appeal of this series? I tried playing one for the PS2 that was set in the 30s, cause it looked interesting, but, I hated it. Raido something. I wanted to get into the series because I'm a big Fire Emblem fan, and, I really enjoyed the crossover game.

he talks shit to you when you are a cadet I'm glad he's dead

>enjoyed the crossover game
you're not gonna like SMT

>tfw you dress Nanashi like a sailor

poison and shit sure but not the debuffs however every JRPG boss always is immune to status attacks so not sure what you're even asking this for

No, but he might like Persona.

Don't bully the shota

The gameplay of the Raido games is completely different from mainline. SMT x FE actually is closer gameplay-wise although there are differences since you recruit and fuse enemies, rather than materials gotten from them.

Its not like youre gonna give "that" to anyone else

Instead of going into basic fusions, go to search and press Y twice. You'll get a list of possible demons to fuse and the level restrictions for them.

Me too.

Will playing this spoil the ending of IV? I just want to try it. ;_;

You already spoiled anything there was the spoil just by playing the first 2 hours

>they replaced Mido's SMTIV "WELCOME TO THE CATHEDRAL OF SHADOWS" voice clip
This upsets me more than it should.

mido was great, did they really ruin him like that?

He still does that and sounds about the same, what are you talking about.
The only thing to be mad about is the new voice clip for when you unlock a new special fusion.

>no more being greeted by a loud "OOOOOHHHH" after entering Mido.
>instead you get an "oh".

What? He still does that exaggerated OHHHHH though.

No, it's nerfed, it's not as exciting or funny anymore. It's still fun but I prefer the old one.

Cleaning up challenge quests and looking at endgame Japanese DDS cards but yeah.

Sort of got surprised by this line from the Medusa boss fight.

so is the dlc shit that says expired just locked? and is there a way to change that or will i have to wait?

since like im going to have to go with out net for a while and would like to get as much of it as possible if there is some actual way to unlock the shit

They have a bunch of lines rather than just the one now, I think that line should still be in

Head crush / daze makes him ezpz

It was like that in the Japanese version too.
Her fight is literally a joke about her new appearance.

You have to wait for it to be released.

I wonder if they intended to shit on the previous artist because she does look much better than before.

Also the Jack frost VA somehow cracks a smile from me.

I figured, the only reworked design I'm still off about is Lucifer and his chair but it's leagues better than IV's.

Jokes on you, I'm a fan of both series and enjoyed the hell out of #FE
Only wish you could skip the session animations

fucking lame. guess all released in 4 or so months then

Why is Toki best girl?

>Wants to bear your children
>Calls you "master"
>Skintight bodysuit

They actually have the release dates on the website.

atlus.com/smt4a/dlc.html

I wonder how some shit managed to escape nintendo censorship

a demon during negotiations literally said "your mama has an outie"

Because Nintendo didn't do the translation.

>14 year old girl wants to have kids with the MC
It's especially bizarre after all the innocent shit that was removed in #FE.

Lewd Toki is best Toki.

What are all the bonuses for beating smt 4?

>It's especially bizarre after all the innocent shit that was removed in #FE.
Wasn't that localized by NoA, though?

Just random supply items, one sellable piece for 10k, some titles depending on what routes you finished on that save file and an accessory that gives +3 on all stats. Nothing significant.

Nintendo says that Atlus did it, Atlus said that Nintendo did it.

Considering 4A I don't think it's too hard to guess who actually did it.

I'm torn between SMT IV: Apocalypse and DQ VII. Fuck.

Well, those first two are because she has a goddamn fertility goddess inside her.
Once that's done with, she's much less flirty, though still clearly likes Nanashi.

Just buy both.

>14 year old girl wants to have kids with the MC
Asahi?

>"Can't give up now."
>"This is too much."
W-what do I pick, Cred Forums? I don't want to run headlong into an obvious death flag, but I feel like I need to protect the Asahi no matter what

Can't give up now you fucking pussy

Flynn comes to save your ass with his based god tier spells

>Kill off a horde.
>REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED.
>Kill off that horde.
>REINFORCEMENTS HAVE ARRIVED.
>They get to attack first and insta-wipe my team.

And that's how I learned death apparently doesn't mean anything this time around.

>smirked Hama wipes them all out

Even on War I occasionally get to see everyone smirking within a battle.

>you will never have Toki watch you sleep

How many areas does The Cosmic Egg have? I just made it to the third.

Has SMT finally fell victim to mass-waifufaggotry?

I thought that was reserved only for Persona

>Demon asks me to show him respect and bow
>I bow
>Demon starts laughing and walks away

Boy do I feel like a jackass.

Apocalypse actually has a power of friendship tier ending.

Boss theme is pretty good but demon xylophone is still better

Wait until the beach dlc

Can you kill Adramelech in the begging? Fucker just ran from me.

>demon wants to play
>throw a stick for it to go get
>it leaves the battle
>run into one in a different battle
>it says it got the stick and joins my party
I'm loving all of this.

>"Brace Yourself"
>"Yes"
>"Love!"
>demon heals me.

Waiting on that dlc cia

>King Frost is level 17

The fuck m8, I'm only level 11

So are they going to release them both in one package at some point?

Alright my niggas it's Alice time. What's a real good Alice build?

how do i access the dlc ingame? i can only find the ranking option.

>not having Fusion Booster 5 by the time you fight him
>not grinding a little in the literal grind heaven demon domain that opens before that battle
>not taking your own King Frost with Resist Fire to the battle and defending him status as the real, one and only king

Challenge quest list at the bottom.

Build a team of ice resistant demons and get the blue armour from the black market.

>bothering with fusion booster.
App points down the drain.

So when can you get the goth loli stuff?

what
it's literally the most useful app in the game
what apps do you use?

oh, thanks
i had them sorted weird so i didn't see them

>mfw all the lines of the motherly-type demons

Become official hunter i think, i'm not that far yet

>being able to fuse demons up to 15 levels higher than you early as fuck
>down the drain
Are you literally retarded user

i'm actually in the last dungeon

Going through all of these cards shows a trend of either master armor or the agent torso.

>I really enjoyed the crossover game

You will not like Shin Megami Tensei or probably even classic Fire Emblem then, go play Neptunia.

It's a worthless crutch that ultimately wastes your app points.
Went though the entire game on War without needing it.

I enjoyed TMS#FE and the mainline games? He should try it out.

So why couldn't YHVH spell his own name? I thought it was cool thing that only him could say it but he didn't, I heard he did say in other copies. Is this a problem with the leaked cia or am I being rused?

Nigga, not even Persona fans liked that crossover.

I sincerely don't see how something that literally helps you through about most of the game is worthless
Basically what you are saying is
>having all your demons with better stats, resists, skills is not worth it when the alternative would be a useless mp recovery app, useless recruit skills, level locked things like more skill slots

The only explanation I can imagine is they want to jerk off about how hardcore they are.

>mfw enjoy Persona, Shin Megami Tensei and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Why is it impossible to like all three series?

Purse Owner fag here, our shitty rhythm spin-off was somehow ended up slightly less terrible than #FE, which is actually quite surprising. It somehow even had a less cringeworthy story.

Whiny cunts get triggered by idols.

So does Fertility Goddess really like Nanashi?

Can someone sum up the Neutral route?

Don't think I can beat the game in time.

It's still a fun game anyway. Oh well, they miss out.

Fight Everyone. Flynn saves Everybody by beating up Angels and Demons. The Demon problem never actually gets resolved. The Wall gets taken down. Mikado is now Tokyo Again.
Basically not a really good ending.

Flynn goes against Merkabah and Lucifer and summons Masakado and the sun shines on Tokyo once again.

I've done IV Law and Chaos but hadn't cracked Neutral before this came out.

Does this game really take place after IV's neutral route? That's what everyone is saying, but in-game people are prepping for some big showdown between Merkabah and Lucifer, who I'm pretty sure got annihilated within the Neutral route that already was there in IV.

Also, was having Flynn show up in a CDTF Demonica and refer to you as "Akira" in the first 30 seconds of the game Atlus's idea of subtly preping for a plot twist? Jesus.

What ending do you fight YHVH in?

During

Atlus nerfed smirk?

Asahi makes up for all the lackluster or non-existent female humans in recent SMT games. Isabeau a shit.

Bonds and Massacre

Both

Bonds and Massacre.
So, just don't be an idiot and side with Merkabah or Lucifer and you'll fight him at the end.

It IS in the Neutral Route you dummy. People, the press and any promotional material mentioned this before the game came out.

Happens in a interrupted Neutral Route, probably shortly after Flynn comes out of the Monochrome Forest.

She's pretty great. So is Toki.

Damn, Shesa did it better when he riled everyone up to take down Mikado.

Do you just get a regular Game Over during those fights where the boss proposes something to you or something different happens?

>We'll kill you God, WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!

Lol, even Persona 5 is more of a SMT game than this piece of shit

>Precocious girl: "I want to marry Flynn!"

She was surprinsingly not annoying and kinda cute at times. Toki was good too.

Best character is still Navarre though, Hallelujah is a close second.

What happens if you side with Merkabah or Lucifer? I thought there were only 2 routes, both variations on Neutral, just one more friendly and one more edgelord.

I'll admit that the human girls this time around are great, but I still prefer demon girls. Out of all the new girls, Mermaid is the cutest.

FUCK

I forgot to preorder for the badges.

You get the same Law and Chaos ending that's in virtually every SMT game. The game ends early too.

You kill Dagda.

SMT elitest are its own breed

I didn't preorder and I still got the badges.

Well, that's the Bonds route.
The Massacre route has you murder your party for trying to stop you and you go on to kill everyone that believes in a deity. You then kill Flynn and revive him as your mindless soldier. You then team up with Satan to fuck up YHVH, destroy that universe, and create a new one with you as the new god and one of your dead friends as your god(dess).
It's pretty obvious which path is better both plot wise and thematically.

They came inside the game case so I'm guessing any sealed copy will carry them.

That's only Bonds. In Masscare only Nanashi, Satan, Flynn and your megami of choosing all fight YHVH.

When can you check your mail to get the IV save data bonuses? I just want to check what they are.

The battle against him, even the build until you get to him was so good, I feel like they did everything right in showing how big of a deal YHVH is. Although he could get a more serious sounding voice

Yeah, the Massacre one. SMT is about killing your friends to fix the universe.

When you become a official hunter. Every bonus content is unlocked by then since that's when your smartphone starts working properly.

Is magic still good? I might go full Mag/ Agi/ Luc like in vanilla IV.

So how do these new routes work?

is grinding in smt / persona games a conscious pavlovian reflex installation in the player's mind?

all those shuffling items, cards and counters along with constant snippets of sound here and there everywhere... is it modulated as to numb the mind and inflate the game length to inane degree?

Magic is still good. It's the least changed of any build.

STR and DEX are now split up properly. STR governs all physical attacks, DEX governs all DEX attacks. However, their scaling power got a major boost to compensate for worse type coverage. You really want to weave some LUK into your physical builds to up the crit chance, that will let you get extra turns and smirks without type weaknesses.

You choose whichever route you want regardless of past choices.

MG is early game king.
ST is late game king.
DX is a worse ST now.

You can get a early Law/Chaos ending if you choose to side with their representatives.
For the new endings, you just choose the one you want at a certain point. The problem is that, while you can pick either route, the choices you make over the course of the game correspond to one of those paths and if you pick too many choices for one path, you'll be severely penalized for picking the other path.
Example. If you're too much of a goody two-shoes the whole game and pick Massacre, you could lose all your items.
If you're an edgelord throughout the game and pick Bonds, you could lose every demon in your stock.

>Give internet streetpass a try
>Download 10 cards
>Get 40 app points
>Forgot to make my own card before I did it

Oh well, 40 app points!

Hmm, due to the Hama/ Mudo changes, I'm thinking of switching to a Str or Dex build, but I can't decide.

>DEX governs all DEX attacks

Fuck, I meant DEX governs all gun attacks.

>start on war
>game's kind of tough but it's not that bad
>get to angel
>kills most of my demons easily
>constant misses
I didn't lose the fight, but I wasn't expecting that. I guess I'm going to have a bad time for the rest of the game, too. Also, are bosses just straight up immune to status effects? Because Mandrake just seemed to keep missing with Shibaboo and Poisma

ST has better single target skills. DX has better AoE.

Not sure, I have decent enough luck to use buffs/debuffs whenever I can and focus in on weaknesses.

>Wait two hours for the next internet DDS.
>Streetpass demon got blown away by zan last fight and totally forgot about it.
>Demon doesn't get fused.
>Get zero cards.
>Get zero AP.
>Two hour timer resets.

The only time I had to temporarily change the difficulty from War to Conflict was the fucking tutorial boss after Dagda revives you, mainly because I refused to lose so I kept reloading, and you can't save for like 8 minutes before the fight. That guy is a fucking asshole on War and keeps spamming Agilao on your demon.

After going through YHVH's Universe, I promise I'll never complain about the Great Cathedral or Eridanus ever again.

Bosses are generally immune to status effects unless it's their one weakness and that's the gimmick.

>Leanan Sidhe asks if she's got my phone number
>say no
>She wants to write it down, but doesn't have a pen and paper
>Leaves the battle to get them

>Next battle
>Talk to another Leanan
>She says she finally got the pen and paper
>but won't need them, because she's joining me
these convos, I swear

I can never get any AP points. Did it like 100 times and nothing.

Do the difficulty apps give some sort of incentive for using them or is it just for masochists?

Post yfw YHVH had a second form

Nobody knows?

>somehow ended up slightly less terrible than #FE
keep convincing yourself of that, faggot. At least #FE is a game.

The demon scouting has so many different possible conversations and half the time it feels like blind guessing. But when something works out the way you want/expected because you understand the demon's personality it feels so good.

Special shop in Ginza, after you get the Black Card which you get from a quest after you're done with Lucifer and Merkabah.

HIS FUCKING RETARDED SKILLS ARE STILL FUCKING MY SHIT UP

>three sentences.
>a blog.
>expects user to not communicate life info when it relates to a purchasing decision regarding the topic game.
Thanks for being a cunt.

What is that form supposed to represent, anyways?

>can buff himself completely regardless of stats while smirking at the same time

>Flynn's team was at 1hp when I beat his first form.
>they get BTFO at the start of the second phase.

I put 30 hours into regular IV and quit from boredom. Not a fan of first person RPGs either, so that didn't help

Basically it's supposed to be the Beast from Revelations.

Flynn's team a shit anyways, they're just a crutch if you somehow hobbled into the fight with a shit squad.

demiurge

>STR got buffed

Well, time to make my Chaos bros proud and go full WORLD OF STRENGTH then.

fuck that.
YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN THIS SHOWED UP.

Nice art though

The demiurge is busy in P5. YHVH is supposed to be the Beast in the Bible.

but this is Demiurge

It's not great in the early game, you really want some crit and more STR to make it shine. It scales a lot better than MAG but unless you're critting you're not getting extra turns.

Hmm, so magic is still better then?

Legit spooked, that entire segments was probably one of the darkest moments in the series.

early on, yeah, but STR is better later.

Isn't the beast supposed to be Satan or some shit? I'm pretty sure he's fucking up the righteous and covering the earth in abomination in there.

but we already had that

Satan is the seven headed dragon as described in Revelations, YHVH is supposed to be a different beast.

I know, and Doi knows this.

Is the Demiurge in P5 THE Demiurge?

I meant to ask if you guys think I should pick up Apocalypse or save my money

If you couldn't get into it then by all means, skip it.

Yeah, but he appears in Persona form. Kaneko Arrchangels are in P5.

If you really couldn't get into the battle system, then don't even bother

In a month it will be $30 digital

you have to do it in the in game dlc menu, go to the bottom to redeem the code.

Ordening online takes time, i must make sure i can't get locally first.
And i dunno why he can't pay yet, but he will do it, is my cousin after all.

Yeah, According to Spoilers, it's this guy.

Hoy!

nope check this out,

quoting some text from the
apocryphon of john

But Yaltabaoth had a multitude of faces, more than all of them, so that he could put a face before all of them, according to his desire, when he is in the midst of seraphs. He shared his fire with them; therefore he became lord over them. Because of the power of the glory he possessed of his mother's light, he called himself God.

some gnostics call yhvh jehova the demiurge the maximun deciever

I never felt bad about killing the Law hero.

They lobotomized him, my friend was dead at that point, I was just putting his body to rest.

In SMT I and II you could stun lock bosses with sleep or paralysis.

You could also buff up to 8 times in those games too.

Why is Nadja so cute?

But the Demiurge appears as a regular Demon in YHVH's space in Final.

You could also Auto Battle most bosses and walk free.

>tfw forgot to pick up my pre-order at gamestop

FUCK

>Why do you want me in your party?
>"To gaze at you"
>Runs away

It's like something out of one of my American police shows

>buy Day 1
>get preorder bonuses

Wew lad.

Because she loves Aleph so much

But isn't the third ending anarchy? Why would the angels want anarchy?

Thanks for the lore rape Persona Team.

At least I didn't have to pay any money in advance. Can't believe I forgot though.

because SMT 4 has fucking retarded writing

I lost my 3ds a while ago and have been thinking about replacing it soon for this and Sun/Moon since I can pick one up for

Yeah, but that was because the auto battle would pick the last option you chose, which is typically some stun locking bullshit.

Pretty sure all I did was make one demon buff and the heroine heal. Everyone else used normal attack.
SMT I was so busted man.

It's more Demiurge poses as him throughout the game, than the real thing.

Anyone know where to find the Upper Body part of Horns of Chaos? I'm looking for it in the 1st Brane but can't seem to find it, is it behind one of the doors sealed by some golden thing?

and you fight several different versions of YHVH in the neutral route of SMTII

Here is my main question. Is there a butterfly in P5?

Thanks, anons. I just didn't know what all they changed, so it's good to know that I should save my cash

that's a fake. beating him frees the real one

The moment he said it was better for Isabeau to hold on the Masakado's Katana I called bullshit on the situation but holy shit I did not expected for it to turn out like this

Yeah, only Dadga was the one with the working brain in that situation, along with Toki getting possessed.

>badges

Mainly there were a lot of improvements with the game with the demon negotiations, the dungeons, the stats, the smirk system revamp and more QoL additions.
But the base of the game didn't change, so if you didn't like SMTIV, you likely won't like Apocalypse either.

>peace sign
>anarchy sign
>weird 4 leaf clover

What did they mean by this?

Tooki being possessed I could understand, Gaston had attacked and actually killed Inanna before she managed to fully possess Toki, too bad there was just enough leftover of her to mess with Toki and allow her to be ressurrected

real igor comes back but only uses old voice lines because of VA death, Lavenza basically talks for him

wonder how they will do this in the english dub, if fake igor will have new VA or not

Why won't Angel stop fucking evolving?

Already up to Virtue.

The Divines secretly wanted to be a pokemon race

It goes all the way to Cherub

Are weapons still worthless because they don't affect skill damage?

Strange Journey remake/sequel when?

Maitreya's cryptic line about Inanna before being defeated should've tipped everyone off. With Dagda, I get the feeling he knows more than he lets on, but prefers to sit and watch the tragic comedy that is Angels, Demons and Humans at war.

>Still playing SMT4
>Won't be close to done in time to play with/ post with Cred Forums
Sadness

>75 leafbucks
>pokemon s&m, dq all releasing at 49.99

Is this the price of being a weeb?

Oh yeah, Dagda did let a bunch of shit go south precisely because he wanted to show Nanashi how the whole thing is stupid, hell that was even the sole reason he unsealed Krishna

>With Dagda, I get the feeling he knows more than he lets on, but prefers to sit and watch the tragic comedy that is Angels, Demons and Humans at war.
That would make perfect sense, he lets them show a shitshow they cause so Nanashi goes along with his plan to kill them all.

From Angel to Archangel to Principality to Power to Virtue to Dominion, it's weird not having to fuse a demon for such a long ass time

They can give you an ailment attack or AoE attack if you don't have one.

Am I retarded or does the difficulty of Apocalypse seem to be higher than IV?

I have been playing a lot of SJ recently so maybe I'm just not used to IV/Apocalypse

I'd say it is, by just a tinge.

Are you playing on War? The enemy damage goes up 50% on that mode and some even get new skills compared to conflict.

By contrast, Skirmish is literally babby mode where everything hits like a wet noodle and dies to a gentle breeze.

I'm only on conflict.

SMT IV was the sequel to SJ. It takes place after SJ's neutral end

No.

>Pre-ordered SMT4 long ago.
>Never finished it only got to 25 hours
>Recent threads made me want to finish.
>Played it over the weekend, feeling like I'll actually finish it.

I feel like I haven't finished a game in a long time, feels like a curse is being lifted.

Hope I won't get burned out by the time I play Apocalypse.

Its harder now because they balanced the skills to take advantage of what each demon is supposed to be good at

How? SJ felt a lot harder to me than IV or Apocalypse

Makes sense

It was kind've a shock seeing Agi +4 early on

>hey guys, a meme character from 2 is back

>hey guys, a shitty extra boss from DDS saga 2 Is back

>oh look a new group of assholes in a plot-light jrpg series

>five routes that are the same shit, not the 6 unique endings like in Nocturne

>we fixed the artwork from IV that shouldn't be even a problem

>we fixed fusion, a main mechanic that fucking persona 4 and devil survivor had no fucking problems with

>hey hey hey, we fixed smirk, a crap mechanic that we retards will keep forcing on you
>we are still using the crap guest redesigns, just more edgy

>here's some more SMTsluts for you losers to draw porn too

>We also added a really ugly dyke for the MC this time around

>fuck megero, more of the shitty xylophone that completely fucks the 3ds speakers

Yeah, NO, this game is a piece of shit

I always have trouble finishing SMT games. They're fun but I never feel like playing SMT continuously for long periods of time. And eventually I end up playing some other games and completely forget about it.

>>here's some more SMTsluts for you losers to draw porn too
>>We also added a really ugly dyke for the MC this time around
you only get to complain about one of these

Its a pasta he keeps reposting every thread

My problem is I just beat a big boss I feel too burned out and scared to continue, so then I take a break. And small breaks lead to big breaks, bla bla.

>6 unique endings like in Nocturne

I know this is copypasta but this shit bugs me.

who else /STR/ masterrace

I did STR in IV so I want to try dat WORLD OF GUNS. Not sure how I feel about it. It seems like I only do damage with abilities, and my regular attack is ass.

I love me pain train of endgame magic too much
only game I went STR was Nocturne, and the ones where the MC can't cast

Where the hell is Asakusa Park?

>Almighty Pleroma
This sounds OP
Also I DDS passed someone who was level 340. Level cap unlock indeed. I wonder what the max actually is

If it's for a quest, tap the tag icon on your mapper, it has a category for separate buildings and domains for quests.

Regular attack will always be ass, use it for elemental bullets to exploit weaknesses or inflicting status ailments only. Just round up a bunch of demons that have the strongest Gun skill you currently have access to and leave them on your bench, that way they soak xp and will let you level said skill.

>Pick up the game on the way home from work
>Trudged through 4, took me months with a 6 month break in the middle to beat
>Hey, this picks up pace faster
>This is pretty fun
>Have a few beers while playing
>Eyes getting tired
>Enter the fairy forest
>Stretch, save the game
>just shy of 5 hours payed

God damn, haven't lost myself in a game like this in quite a while.

Does SMT:Apocalypse continue off the Neutral ending?

>MFW Metatron horde
YHVH pulled all the stops, holy shit

i thought the same, i wanted revenge, hopefully you rematch him on some challenge quest , just like yaso magatsuhi

AFAIK it starts around when Flynn gets Masakado's Katana.

Flynn sided with Johnathan, but rejected the White and Law at the Monochrome Forest. Danu, Odin, and Dagda from the side quests are major characters. Flynn is the Champ and everyone is a Flynnfag.

>Nocturnebaby again

Fucking play some Persona, we all know you play for the 3D animations anyway.

Sort of. The Divine Powers, a group of gods led by Krishna, intervene during the neutral route, before Lucifer and Merkebah can be defeated.

>you play for the 3D animations anyway.
>People are actually complaining about not being able to watch crappy 3d models make the same attack animations for 50 hours
This meme needs to end.

It goes to the point where he is about to summon Masakado before history diverges.

Fuck you. I bought Dancing All Night and I still regret that decision.

Are there any... story challenge quests?
I haven't noticed any yet.
In 4 you get to fight beelzebub and his counterpart through 2-3 quests. Stuff like that.

It starts off in the middle of Flynn's neutral route.
Middle because he was just about to summon Massivekados and Lucy and Merkabah are still alive.

Fucking everyone is a Flynnfag though so he must have done all the challenge quests.

That's because Dagda forces Nanashi to release Krishna so play Godslayer fight with the Divine Powers. Even Krishna thinks Dagda is on his side.

Everyone gets surprised at that part huh

>Flynn sided with Johnathan, but rejected the White and Law
Makes sense, probably wanted to kill Lillith for being the reason Issachar died.

T H I C C ALRAUNE

I liked how they gave a proper closure between Issachar and Flynn

Oh, so it's like an alternate route or something. Gonna pick up my copy today. Thank you guys.

I haven't finished IV yet and I am too autistic to start this even though I know its a side story or some shit

Nah. He's a gigantic fucking pleb and probably won't even enjoy it.

He thinks #Idolgarbage is somewhat representative of SMT. This much is clear. This is a retarded assumption and we're just trying to steer him in the right direction.

How far did you get?
You technically don't have to beat it to understand it.
You still should though, but just saiyan

>Play Apocalypse for 30 minutes
>Kinda enjoy it but I have no idea what's going on and why everyone sucks Flynn's dick
>Play 4 for 30 minutes
>Don't enjoy it

What do?

>caring about representation
>>>/tumblr/

Yeah, but killing Lilith ended up allowing Maitreya to come in and convince the Ring of Gaea to join him and the Divine Powers. Those not siding with Maitreya are mad at Flynn for killing Yuriko.

You're an illiterate retard.

stop playing megaten
go away
they're mine
you can't have them

Sell both to Gamestop so someone else can buy them.

Are you at the beginning in 4? Naraku is a bit of a slog, but the game gets better after you go through the hell gauntlet that is Minotaur and Medusa

>Mission to invade Mikado
>All these fucking angels in Naraku are weak to Zan spells
>Angel horde
>K I'll just Zan them like usual
>"Block"
>Get wiped
Just as bullshit as I remembered
youtube.com/watch?v=YRiBLgOm1mQ

Do I HAVE to take Toki, or can I just kick the front door down and fight my way in?

I've never played an SMT game
Should I start with this?

This ain't CoD, kid.

no. start with Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei for the famicon and play them in release order

Yes you have to take Toki, or else listen to Ganesha and Berserker hand out Divine Power Pamphlets, encouraging you to join.

>not being able to make decisions in a SMT title

can you get the save file transfer bonuses from a physical copy of SMT4 or does it have to be digital?

>not wanting to take best girl

None of you decisions matter until the end. You can't even join Divine Powers.

there's a save file transfer bonus?

When did SMT let you make a decision that goes compeltely against the plot?

play IV at least,the story is completely builded on top of the last game´s story, when i started playing i was just thinking, what will be of those poor guys who believed that nintendo direct when they said this game would be standalone?

Just some items and stuff, nothing huge.

It's more obvious in Final than previous titles.

>Legion takes 98767 macca
>"aight later fag thanks for the cash"

everytim

Yes. You get to it through the start menu and it asks you to switch out the carts.

I was about to get it because I heard that it was supposedly standalone thanks to the Direct
Thanks for setting me straight, I'll check out 4

yes. the home menu of Apocalypse literally gives you the option

normal bonuses:
-4 Bead, 2 Balm of Rising, Gold Death Mask, Hero Earring (accessory: +15 MP, +3 to all stats)
-"Kingdom of East Mikado" DDS Card background, "Stalwart" DDS Card title
-40 AP to people you Streetpass
clear times bonus:
-20 Point Card (number received equal to number of times cleared, maximum of 4)
Law Route clear bonus:
-"Ruler of Order" DDS Card title
Chaos Route clear bonus:
-"Lord of Chaos" DDS Card title
Neutral Route clear bonus:
"Bright Star of Hope" DDS Card title
Nothingness Ending clear bonus:
-"One who Fades into Fiction" DDS Card title

Because Final was supposed to be a single path, only they had too much ideas to use on it and expanded into a full game

cool thanks. i got worried for a sec

Where was she going with this?

This pic gets me rock hard, you just KNOW they fucked

I heard that Flynn is the most hung out of all of the Hunters and I forget the rest of the copypasta

>8 (EIGHT) endings pushed as a selling point
>Unable to make any meaningful decisions

Admittedly, I was spoiled by the original Devil Survivor and that's where my anguish is coming from.

Did they really advertise this as a standalone? Jesus christ it's like ME3 again.

No company is ever going to say "nah bro, don't buy out game unless you've played the previous one"

Both DeSu games are great at this. Hopefully the third is coming soon.

I wonder how much changed from the original concept of the game being an expansion. Maybe Nanashi was still going to be in it but as an NPC and the Divine Powers were the central theme of it.

I specifically remember the 3DS direct saying something along the lines of
>And don't worry, you can jump into Apocalypse

they specified it was a standalone game because of the retarded name which made people think it was a smt4 complete edition or an expansion pack or some shit
For the first few months after the announcement that question was asked pretty much every day

You're confusing this game with DeSu then, because I really don't remember them pushing 8 endings as anything about this game

In a way it can be, as the way they present and throw info at you in-game isn't as heavily reliant on playing 4 than you would think, but you lose out on a WHOLE LOT by not playing 4 first so you should probably do that before jumping into Apocalypse.

It's kinda like how ZTD was advertised as an entry newcomers could jump into without having played the rest of the trilogy, and in a way they could, but you lose out on a lot by doing so.

I love the little sound effect they use whenever someone says YHVH. Its fucking great. Also, that first encounter with odin was pretty lit.

There were supposed to be lots of Divine Powers infighting because the demons had different ideas on what to do, plus Barong and Ragda were supposed to be leaders, along with Japanese Rebellious god

Got a link to it? Better yet, YHVH himself in english

Buy? Ha.
no I'm poor and pirated it

tfw DDS pass someone that's level 999

all doors on ueno are closed, how do i get to the place nozomi wants me to meet her? i barely got to the underground district via a manhole but the path is blocked

But you can get that if your game is a retail version?

Run around the map and you will find another entrance, I think there is a hunter near it

Don't see a reason for it not working that way too

yes. they did. heres the press release

>The plot of Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse overlaps with Shin Megami Tensei IV (and features some familiar characters), but no previous experience with the original is required! Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse arrives on Nintendo 3DS systems in the Americas this summer, and will be available physically and digitally for $49.99/CA$64.99.

>tfw my local store only got ONE copy, and that´s the one copy i bought
thank god DDS has online this time, i was lonely enough in that regard with vanilla IV already, with this distribution who knows how bad it could have been, late but appreciated atlus

na I don't. it'll be on youtube soon enough.

>Tfw avoided the atlus tax thanks to amazon prime

get your str to 10 and then pick dex or magic

>Olease insert the other game to unlock bonuses
Holy ahit, i never thought i would see the day that idea from banjo kazooie/tooie was actually use

Megaman Battle Network 4,5 and 6 all had bonuses for linking a gba cart of boktai and the DS version of Double Team had it if you put a Boktai gba cart you would get a special form along with some chips I think

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
Pretty sick theme.

Was a staple from a lot of games, not just Banjo

Same. Gonna work on finishing IV now.

Dude, same shit happened to me. Local FUCKING GAMESTOP only got one copy that wasn't for pre-order. Called the others close by, same shit. Ended up going to a toys r us and picking up a copy from the dozen or so they had there.

Yeah, but i only see it in disk games, never a cart game.

>3ds games
>buying

Everyone here is practically a pirate

Why don't you play a real shin megoomie tensay game, like nawctuhn or strange journey ????

>IV
>sequel to SJ
Only in the sense that its set after SJ and references stuff, I don't think either are set in the same world even if their both main series entries. Like how SJ was after Nocturne, and Nocturne with II.

Based Rog.

youtube.com/watch?v=seNMCgcc0Kw

No user, i mean the situation of removing the game cart while the game is on and put the other game on in order to get the bonus, not linking them by using two systems.

Why don't you go back to sucking cock in some other thread?

your version is inferior.

superior version here

Step up your fucking game and play a real SMT you asshole waxing cock valet.

Never beat IV. I heard it makes the original neutral route non-cannon while Apocalypse will be the real true ending.

You think that a place dedicated to selling Games would have more copies. No wonder they're losing money.

Oh yeah right, it has been some time since I saw something like that

>went and bought game
>wasn't paying much attention
>got a poster with it
>look at reciept
>$75
SEVENTY FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING 3DS GAME THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FULL FUCKING TRANSLATION

So the music is good so far but it seems like IV is a bit better

So many awesome themes

youtube.com/watch?v=XQshvU18RDw
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=XgCvnkg4ncY
youtube.com/watch?v=HFuWf_copM8

the worst part is i had to tell the people in charge that it came out today, they were kind tho, but they clearly never heard of the game, last time when i was looking for vanilla IV it was nowhere to be seen when it was the limited edition with artbook and ost, when the regular edition came out, the store was flooding with copies

Did you know that Mastema really was one of the good guys and he didn't actually work for YHVH but rather the Great Will?

I got the pins and poster with the game for only $50. The fuck you live?

Canada. Hold on I'll post reciept

SJ is by necessity set after Nocturne since Mara talks about that time she got summoned as a slime by mistake. not on the same instance of the universe but still chronologically after than within the multiverse.

YHVH = Great Will

On a scale from Devil Survivor to Strange Journey, how good is it?

Actually they're all canon because MULTIPLE UNIVERSES

But it only costs $50.
You must be a Moosefucker then.

>Why don't they have abundant copies of niche titles??

YHVH is just one persona of the Great Will, albeit the most prideful and wrathful as per the old testament.

I didn't say SJ wasn't after Nocturne, I said its set in a different world. Just like Nocturne is set in a different one from II, and IV is from SJ. The Amala Universe is the multiverse in SMT; hell the Persona series and other spin-offs are in one of those countless worlds connected by the Great Will.

>Dadga asks if I can hear him
>stay silent
>tells me not to be an ungrateful shit and asks again
>stay silent
>all right then fuck off
>Game Over

I didn't think they'd have the balls to do that

>On a scale from Devil Survivor to Strange Journey, how good is it?
Devil Survivor Strange Journey Overclocked Apocalypse

Not at all, the Great Will is the actually good "God" of SMT with Stephen as its avatar

Are you implying Devil Survivor is bad?

>connected by the Great Will.
they would still be connected even without the Great Will.

Little things like that are what make these games great.

Should I keep playing War difficulty or is this just going to require more grinding for the bosses? Currently getting rekt by boatman boss at the cave.

There is no other "persona" of the Great Will. Ed Big Head is the Great Will, the same one clashed with other Gods like Mem Aleph to become the Supreme God. Ed Big Head is the same one who has a bunch of avatars who refer to him as the Great Will to begin with in I and II.

Jesus fuck user, Stephen himself explains to us, are you trying to say a goddamn DLC expanding on that is lying?

the music is amazing, but IV´s is just too good to surpass, also koduka was experimenting different things this time, that´s why we didn´t get as many 80s synth john carpenteresque themes as in vanilla
the beginning of the end is one of my favourite themes in the entire franchise tho

See here as well.

>hating raidou
why

>caring about IV

Watch a LP of SMTIV?

>He thinks #Idolgarbage is somewhat representative of SMT
But it is, especially when fags like you prefer garbage like Nocturne and IV. The only thing it doesn't have is the Law vs Chaos story aspect, which Nocturne doesn't either.

an avatar and a persona are the same thing, the latter is just remote controlled while the former is worn

Its a DLC for Final, holy shit

>That hunter's association theme

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2ikOeXkyU

There are no other beings that are refered, implicated, or stated to be related or part of the Great Will. Only YHVH is, has been, and has ever been the Great Will.

>Nocturne doesn't either
Nocturne has three law ends, two chaos ends, and a neutral end

Price of games is getting ridiculous up here. How the fuck did it jump so much in just a few days?

>Final
>canon

Atlus Tax

I've barely played past the first hour of IV, but I listen to the OST regularly.

My bad, for some reason I thought you weren't a brain dead shitposter

>Ed Big Head

So is the ost as good as iv?

>tfw avoided the atlus tax thanks to freeshop

>I don't like it so it doesn't

You don't get to call anyone brain-dead or a shitposter when you think YHVH isn't the Great Will.
We've always nicknamed him that for years.

Why is he such a meme?

>hurr durr

Because its a face for "god" and thus we can make fun of it

War will, in addition to other things like increase compendium cost,

>increase enemy damage by 50%
>increase enemy critical and smirk chances by A LOT
>give some enemies new skills

That increases the RNG and one shot potential of everything by tenfold.

Nigger, you're the one who is flat out ignoring what the fucking game says for some retarded reason, you don't get to act like jackass for being a ignorant piece of shit

That isn't Metatron.

Because he is

>YHVH
>Kagutsuchi in Nocturne
>Brahman in DDS
>Sabaoth, Shaddai, and Elohim in SMT II

YHVH plainly states in both Megami Tensei II and Shin Megami Tensei II that He is just a facet of the Great Will, which can be recreated over and over by it

I posted evidence explaining what the Great Will is, stop talking out of your ass you heueheuh tier faggot who has selective memory apparently.

>Kagutsuchi
YHVH's avatar.
>Braham
YHVH's avatar.
>Sabaoth, Shaddai, and Elohim
Explicitly stated by YHVH in the same game to be his avatars.

'Course I did.

Running with a phys build because I did magic in SMTIV. And with a title like "godslayer" that means TIME 2 PUNCH GOD IN THE FACE. (My main move is currently a punch that does more when smirking it's super satisfying)

Why not?

Damn, user...
I feel really bad for you.

that's like pointing to a rock and asking 'why is this such a rock?'

>buy
lol

he is the original meme

>Kagutsuchi
YHVH's avatar.

Cool fanfic brah.

Why are Cred Forums Megaten fans such retards?

>Braham
Nigga get the fuck out of here

Brahman is not an avatar for YHVH, he is a completely different being from a complete different universe.

Even the Archangels mention they don't belong there.

Not him but I can tell you haven't played II and its obviously you're going through the fucking wiki. There's a reason why YHVH loses his shit once the three avatars are killed and you go to face him.

so is this game more fun than IV?
i got like halfway through and got too bored to finish

I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM THIS TIME METATRON I CAN FEEL IT
I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM

>I never played Nocturne
Please kill yourself, faggot.
He's wrong, and your right that Braham has nothing to do with YHVH, But Braham is some self-proclaimed creator god who got overshadowed by Ed Big Head and left in the dust.

Kind of like but not quite the same as Demiurge being Baby YHVH. Except Demiurge is related to YHVH and the Great Will and Braham is to neither.

Meh, I guess I'll go back to Conflict. Not in the mood to deal with heavy SMT rng.

Are SMT games suppose to have stories that are convoluted and make no fucking sense?

If you can't pay attention very well, I guess.

>being a chaosfag
>ever
youtube.com/watch?v=USPfmvQnpZ8

>But it is
It's doesn't even fucking have press turn or proper dungeons. It's Persona, not SMT. Shut your faggot mouth

>Cool fanfic brah.
You are stupid, brah. They call YHVH as "Yaheowah" specifically in Devil Survivor, do you think they are two different beings too? Kagutsuchi reference to the Great Will is just another title for YHVH, and he has many through the Megami Tensei and later Shin Megami Tensei games of them. People take that dumb shit in SMT II of YHVH refering to himself in a third-person as the Great Will being a separate entity from him, they aren't. He's not an avatar, he's not a seperate being, its him calling himself that.

That's why he returns in Nocturne indirectly and directly in Strange Journey albeit weaker.
They only appear convoluted or make no sense if you are retarded.

no.their pretty straight forward and philosophical (to a first year philosophy major). And all have the same reoccurring theme:

God is a dick and it's better to just kill him and his angelsso that humans can control their own destiny

>chose lewd choices while negotiating with mermaid
>she kissed me in the middle of the negotiation
Thanks for the boner

>being a lawfag
>ever
He gets better in Devil Survivor and Strange Journey. Haven't touched IV or Final so wouldn't know how they treat him but he's less of a dick post-Nocturne.

only when you start comparing the lore from different games

which allows you to reach, with confidence, conclusions like 'the Great Will is Philemon+Nyarlathotep aka the ENTIRE collective unconsciousness, that Nyx colliding with Earth led to Humans creating through meme magic an entity able to retcon itself into existing before it was created' and then explore the implications of that

Because when most people think of God with a capital G, the supreme creator and ruler of all creation, omnipotent and omnipresent, few people think of a big stupid bald elf head with jaundice.

>YHVH's avatar.
YHVH has many avatars, and they've said multiple times they're not different from him, but rather fragments of him. Even the big yellow head is another fragment of him, albeit a more complete one.

Strange Journey is directly after II and Nocturne and references stuff in those games that happened before its story with Mara, the Three Wisemen, and Demiurge.

Kagautuschi is a part of YHVH, nigger. Just like Demiurge and Metatron were two fragments remaining of YHVH when he tried to show up weakened and fight off the Mothers in the Schwarzewelt and got ripped apart and scattered instead.

So when's the game where we see YHVH in his complete form?

Your chart is outdated.

His big yellow floating head is his true form. Otherwise the closest version we've seen to a "completed" form is him as the Demiurge aka YHVH Jr.

thing is that he doesn't has one. YHVH not only embodies judeo-christian god, but the concept of a god itself. Developers have stated that they chose YHVH to represent it because it's the most ancient monotheistic religion to have such a solid and strict concept of god.

Philemon, Nyarlathotep and Nyx are all bit players, the Persona timeline just doesn't have YHVH sticking his dick in everything to keep the masses faithful, so the big names lost their strangle hold on power through faith. Then the smart money became mantling aspects of the human psyche, which left the new caste of major names including shit tier entities like a Nyarlathotep, a modern fictional character, able to become the big players in that timeline.

He's not some anime villain, he's a concept given form. His power and form fluctuate on how much humanity is following his commands and worshiping him since he is the literal embodiment and manifestation of the Abrahamic aka Juedo-Christian-Islamic God.

Demiurge is not really a "YHVH Jr.". It represents god as an architect of the universe. He also represents an avatar of god that has deluded itself to be the real god according to some apocrypha.

Because fuck you, Zoroastrianism

>tfw we will never get another Raidou game
Why didn't you guys buy it during release.

weren't sold in my country

I call him YHVH Jr because its a flawed concept of the creator god, all powerful yet ignorant. YHVH after being weakened, split up, fragmented, and defeated reverts to his strongest fragment becoming the Demiurge; the gnostic creator.

YHVH is knowing.
Demiurge is ignorant.

Its that simple.

Well then, call him a "flawed" YHVH, when you say "YHVH Jr." you imply it to be an offspring. Metatron, the "Lesser Tetragamaton" fits the concept of "YHVH Jr." much better.

How in the name of fuck can anyone try to put DDS in the same world as SMT is beyond me when Brahman ate a huge chunk of the fucking planet

Do they contradict each other a ton?

that chunk got put back