Fucking depressing

fucking depressing

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/53ojtk/you_can_actually_pinpoint_the_year_rockstar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bully 2 never

>4 year gap between GTA 4 and 5

Felt like a fucking eternity

It's not like Rockstar makes standout must play games anymore anyways.

After the sixth gen they just sort of died.

Don't forget GTA V for Ps4 :^)

>GTA Online
They followed Blizzard and Valve into Jew country

It's because despite Rockstar having like 5 studios or something, they all pitch in & work on one single project at a time. The only people that might be doing something different are the ones making content for GTAO still.

>No more Midnight Club

for "nothing" read "yet more shitty GTAO dlc"

so basically nothing

Gtao is cancer and needs purged, all it breeds are dudebros and twitchwhores.

that's fine, 3 was the only good one

You do know LA Noire was not actually made by Rockstar, right?

The best part of GTA V is GTAO. Without it it's worse than IV.

GTAO microtransactions will keep them afloat for eternity. They're doing the same thing as Valve with CSGO.

Nobody with a brain buys does shark cards and they keep adding new content to the online shit. I'm pretty happy with it aside from the fact that their customer support and cheat detection is hot garbage.

Red Dead 3 would be the sole thing that'd be able to justify buying my PS4 at this point.

You damn well know its not coming to PC.

>It's not like Rockstar makes standout must play games anymore anyways.

whatever you say

Kill yourself you fucking normie dudebro cancer

>Nobody with a brain buys does shark cards
good thing it's a gta game then so literally millions of retards play it

so you think they are working on something new ?

also

>MAX PAYNE 4 FUCKING WHEN ? made by remedy

woah there user what are you doing
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/53ojtk/you_can_actually_pinpoint_the_year_rockstar/

Never ever, if I had to guess they're working on both GTAVI & the new Red Dead, RDR being closer to release than GTA.

>unironically linking to reddit

You are guilty as well

Like many posters, I use both sites. However, I make every effort to avoid cross-posting and I call it out when I catch it. Say what you will, but it's better than

>a, going on reddit and pretending you don't
>b, accusing people of being from reddit when you've never been there and have no idea what you're talking about

really you should be thanking me for fighting the good fight against true cancer, which is actual cross-site contamination such as the OP

keep in mind, I was a 'channer for years before I ever touched reddit

You have to go back.

Yeah OP is a faggot

kill yourself

you have to kill yourself, too.

It's shit tho,not even the small subreddits are decent. They're all cesspits filled with shitposts no better than /vg/ and their voting system encourages this crap.

there are many quality niche hobby subs
there are many crap ones too, but you choose where to go

of course it's fucking shit.

they got fucking usernames

USERNAMES, kid.

>OP used a picture that was on reddit so that means we can't talk about it here

fucking get over it, half the shit on reddit comes from Cred Forums and vice versa

THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO POST ABOUT IT ON Cred Forums YOU FUCKING MASSIVE FAGGOT

>half the shit on reddit comes from Cred Forums and vice versa
and it's been terrible for the quality of both sites

OP the faggot spotted

ITT: summerfaggots and plebbitors

and..... ? go to another thread or website if your bothered or shut the fuck up

Didn't they make like 500 million off shark cards? I'm pretty sure I read about that somewhere.

Theyre like konami now.

he is right

It's seriously been almost 4 years now? Fuck it feels like yesterday

Rofl reddit isn't even that bad my channer. I may have come here 4 months ago but I read up on the Cred Forums wiki (spoilers/)that's knowyourmeme if anyone is interested(spoilers) and I learnt a lot about our culture, which is made clear by my use of "rofl", only oldfags will get that one HAHA. You're just a bitter Btard so go back to >>>>>\B\.
Thank you and goodbye, also you cannot get rid of us reddanners.
Reddanners is a Cred Forums and reddit user I thought up myself and since reddit now is coming up to 50% of all Cred Forums posters what better time to make up a word for it.