There is a point where this needs to stop

There is a point where this needs to stop.

store.steampowered.com/app/531070/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179141448
indiegogo.com/projects/launch-of-fantogame#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop marketing your game, faggot. fuck off.

How do games like this actually get on Steam? I thought things were supposed to be filtered through Steam Greenlight for games without a publisher and such. It says the developer is the publisher. What the hell does that even supposed to mean? Is that the new hip way to bypass Greenlight?

Steam Greenlight needs some quality control, Xbox Arcade has at least a little of it; surely the premier PC gaming delivery service should have some too? Gee whiz.

make it stop with your wallet, nobody will buy this game for 10 syrupbux

You can buy a ticket to getting accepted into greenlight without the voting process for 100 bucks.

How come there are games that can't get greenlight, yet shit like this somehow gets released. You literally click and guess which square out of 3 is the right one, and that's it. Forget the fact that it isn't free, how is it on steam?

>You can buy a ticket to getting accepted into greenlight without the voting process for 100 bucks.
This is a lie.

This?
By the looks of it -- as far as I am reading this is a tax for even putting games on Greenlight up for review. It doesn't pass the voting process. I could totally be wrong though.

Yep. It went through Greenlight. Somehow.

Found it -- and the developer, picture related -- on Greenlight. Who even voted for this?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179141448

No you can't, the only people responsible for this being on steam is steam users.

indiegogo.com/projects/launch-of-fantogame#/

GUYS
GUYS PLS
PLS DONATE

I misread the description and thought it was just stacker but it's literally just a memory game. How can anything be worse than fucking stacker?

>10.99 cdn
hmm...
that's...
0.50 USD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A FUCKING LEAF

This looks like something I would make and post on my website for free.

lolwtf
fucking wops man

i work from home for a US company and therefore get paid in USD, I am loving life right now my friend.

It's $10.

I can get a good game on Steam for under $1. Hell, there's a sale going on right now with a couple of them. I'm not paying $10 for a guessing game, just to hope for a "high score" with a 1:59049 chance.

>buying greenlight games

Reminder that KF2 now has microtransactions, and is still not fully released.

He only did it for the epic badge, give this guy a break.

Greenlight works purely on the number of yes votes relative to other games. If a dev gets all his friends/bribes people to vote, and there isn't much competition, it gets on.
I've seen games with a yes/no ratio as low as 20% get through.

The publisher thing isn't relevant, that's just default.

Its the same thing for dota/csgo items right? You just need to be popular and you're good to go. Sucks.

Maybe it's a good game.

There's even steam groups of people you can pay to shill your game to get votes. Jim Sterling did a video about a group that buys keys for games, likely from resellers, and does giveaways in return for votes for their greenlight dev "clients". It's pretty easy to manipulate the system by exploiting poorfags for votes. Just like our elected officials.

Greenlight was a mistake.

>no steam cards
enjoy no sale shitter