What games did you play today?

What games did you play today?

Close friend sent me Undertale on Steam for my birthday

He didn't knew I already pirated it before. Still, I think its was a great game. I really don't feel like replaying now tho

2k17, mycareer is trash again
Fallout: New vegas, starting over with a melee build just finishing my achievements

Didn't play anything.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Kirby: Planet Robobot

None. And I was wasting at home all day today.

And this is in OP's gif

What.

I want these faggots fucking dead

Kentucky route zero. Only got an hour in before I had to go to class though.

Fucking kill them all

Murder them all until they're fucking dead

Execute them

Why are you being so autistic in a thread where faggot cartoon horses haven't even been mentioned?

Played some Paladins, it's neat. Using it more as a time killer until I know what I'm gonna sink my teeth into next. Just came off a Deadrising binge, ain't had fun like that in a long time.

is pillars of eternity worth it?

lop

Fucking die

Refer to

I watched a guy playing dragon's crown, looks like a cool game.

a shitty indie that featured my city in it. It was a biased commie game, it went into the trash after a few minutes. Glad I didn't buy it.

Digimon Heroes
It's a grindy f2p phone game that constantly throws advertisements at you to get you to buy in-game shit, but I fucking love Digimon so I'm willing to look past it at least until I get an Agnimon

Daddy be nimble Daddy be quick Daddy has a rock hard dick ! 1⃣cummy 2⃣cummy 3⃣cummy 4⃣! Daddy cums so much he can't cum any more! Ghost cummy Ghost cummy don't be scared! There's always more cummies that can be shared! Daddy makes me squishy Daddy makes me wetDaddy treats me like his little pet! Send this to 69 TRUE Daddy's or else you'll never get any cummies again ‼

I hate their fucking guts

I want them all fucking murdered

I only see a skeleton in the OP. Am i just retarded?

They deserve it

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup,died like 15 times after my first win yesterday.

Birth by Sleep Final Mix.

Just finished up Terras story and started on Ventus'. Pretty much just steamrolling through the game to unlock the Final Chapter and the bonus bosses.

The game of job rejections, feeling like a failure while continuing to cling to the hope that I might land something soon and stop disappointing everyone I know.

But there will probably be drinking and KoF XIV later. I guess I can't complain too much.

You actually have to click on the gif and load the whole thing. The thumbnail makes it look inconspicuous but the fact that it's a gif should raise a few eyebrows.

Il2 1946
Die you degenerate Barneyfag

if you arent raiding in WoW today then you're a fucking casual

Dark Souls

They all deserve to die.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Bully
And a bit of Ghostbusters for the Sega Genesis on my PSP while I took a dump

Fucking execute them all, they deserve death.

DAILY REMINDER

So wait a minute

If the guy that's being pursued is "Barneyfag" then who is the person who seems to patrol every thread in anticipation of Barneyfag with a fully loaded magazine of images, forum posts and text dumps?

Doom with Ancient Aliens, probably going to play Nier soon

That game is very damn fun if you're into beat-em-ups with RPG elements. Used to hang out with three other buddies and we'd just chill, have some cold ones and play DC all evening.

Murder these faggots already

>Played vidya until midnight
>Girl at work will laugh at me tomorrow because of it
>I can't lie for some fucking reason
I always spit it out like an autist.

>he posts in Post Hell

That's a great mod.
Definitely the best WAD of 2016.

We call him Barneyfag, because he's a fag.

Also, just to make it clear, I'm not the guy posting the rest of the images. This was meant for Barneyfag.

I think we should get rid of GR15, if only for a few days or as an April Fools' joke, just to trigger Barneyfag.

Well, that was just the Everything Else section of Doomworld but mods didn't like it so they moved it to Post Hell.
I usually post in Doom Speed Demos.

You need to stop and leave /qa/ alone
You need to stop

>i sort of like the show myself

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen PC until 7:30 in the morning.

Took a nap.

Currently playing Bloodborne.

Seriously, murder all of these degenerates.

That was 2011 when I was clueless and unaware of the autism that would spawn.

>This fucking thread
Jesus H. Christ.
Also
>Barneyfag knows so much about a show that he hates that he can name the specific episode a character appeared in just from waiting several seconds during an inconspicuous gif

>coworker asks what you do every night
She wants you, you fool.

world of warcraft

Yeah, who knew it would spawn a would be serial killer

You are literally more than ten times worse.

HOW DOES IT FEEL, BARNEYFAG

Well, it's only that one simply because these degenerates will use that five-second scene from that episode simply to stealth. I've seen it used so many times that it's simply second nature for me to recognize it.
In fact, someone tried using him in the OP image today for a "What are some games with Mexican characters" thread, but it got deleted for GR15.
Serves that fuck right.

went on a 5 game loss streak in blunderwatch, kept telling myself I'd quit as soon as I won

epic gambler's fallacy at work

someone needs to get vendettafag in here
he is our real hero

Command Mission. It's fun but also not fun? I really don't know how to describe it.

Then why the fuck does he go on these autistic tirades if he likes the show himself?
He's just as bad as everyone else he makes fun of, if not worse.
I mean, the motherfucker tried to get to a Weird Al concert just to try and start shit with the guy in-person for doing VA in a single episode.
Does he just get some sort of retarded pleasure out of seeing people get pissed with him?

You clearly don't know that much about me.

Yeah I wasn't talking to you Revved you autistic fuck

Destiny rise of iron came out today. Played for about an hour.

World of Warships, again, about an hour.

That's all I can stand in a day now.

Don't grow up, anons.

>It's fun but also not fun?
What is that supposed to mean? Help me understand.

Path of Exile
Hearthstone
Company of Heroes (will probably drop the SP campaign, since the enemies are being passive and that's boring; probably still fun in MP with friends)

Installed Valkyria Chronicles because there's a mod out which makes it not shit, although I'm still pissed I need to downsample it with external tools to get some basic AA.

Apparently he's close to figuring out where barneyfag actually lives
According to ruggarell anyway

I only said that because I thought I would fit in. Since then, I changed because I realized I should conform with my beliefs, not hop on a bandwagon.

They do it because YOU respond.

What's the problem with stealthing anyway? Nobody fucking cares except for you, and if it weren't for you, nobody would bother.

Yes.

I know all I need to know. We all do.

You fucking hypocrite
Fucking pony fucker

Well, you've certainly carved out... something, for yourself.

Played some Oblivion and Red Orchestra 2
It was fun

They can't be shilling their shit here.

You're the same as the bronies if not worse m8. You wanted acceptance regardless of what you had to do for it. Even now you're wanting acceptance for being that guy that hates ponies because of how the rest of Cred Forums reacted to them. The more and more I learn about you, the more pathetic you become. ^:)

The battle system is fun but also extremely repetitive, the enemy types are unique and cool but there aren't many of them, leveling up is fucking impossible after like 25, I don't even know why the levels go to 99 since the game is relatively short, the characters are neat and the action command is a cool idea but unless you have good force metals it takes forever to charge up, and the encounter rating is way WAY too fucking high. There are some things I like and other things which turn it into a boring slough.

Murder them

Sup barneyfag

GTA 3 and as a german I just now got the play on the words gruppe sechs (group sex)

murder you

Nothing. Literally nothing. I'm on holiday and don't have access to my computer, and I don't feel like playing Organ Trail.

That really isn't much justification.

Nobody who doesn't watch the show, and most people who do, would actually understand.

Wait... You're the one who bought like ten passes to manipulate the banner votes, aren't you?