JJBA Games

Aight, so I've recently come into some money, and I'm going to be totally irresponsible with it.

I can either buy a PS3, and play Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure: All Star Battle, or a PS4, and Eyes of Heaven.

Pros of PS3
+Already own games for it
+Dat Nostalgia
+Cheap

Pros of PS4
+The newer Jojo Game
+Future
+Backwards compatible with some games.

I'm wondering which Jojo Game is better as a pure fighting game, I'm getting it for the fanservice, but I want to fight my non-weeb friends on it, anyone happened to have played both?

>inb4 "kek, console peasent! XDDDD"
Multi-Platform masterrace

The Jojo game on PS3 sucks. I bought it for 5 dollars during a flash sale and was still pissed I spent the money.

I dunno what the PS4 one is like, but I wouldn't waste any money on it, especially when the PS4 has the superstackedpyramid edition coming out soon.

Save your dosh, turboqueer. You could go buy an actually good fighter on your ps3 for pennies and play that instead, you know. Tekken Tag 2 and SF4 are both good.

All Star Battle is better desu, feels like more of a fighting game, which isn't saying much, it's playable on its own, but watching Jojo is what really drives it home.

PS3 has better and bigger library of exclusive games and All Star Battle is better JoJo game of the two. PS3 also has piracy and CFW with emulators and stuff so generally you will be able to do much more with PS3.

PS4 is more expensive, not pirateable and Eyes of Heaven is a shitty game. PS4 also has much smaller library of exclusives and arguably not many of them are worthwhile either.

Personally I'd go for PS3, though maybe I'm biased since I already own one. Even still I think PS3 is just better and cheaper choice and you can still get PS4 in the future once piracy exists on it.

Play the capcom game. Both of the newgames are clunky gimmick fighters. Watch all the special moves on youtube that's really the only enjoyment you get out of nujojo.

They're both horrendous as fighting games, but atleast ASB has the superior fan service. You really ought to just play the older 2D fighter. I think it has an HD version on PS3.

Trick question, because both of those games are fucking trash

At least ASB is still a fighting game, also don't act like the Capcom one isn't imabalanced piece of shit that was never allowed at tournaments precisely because of how much of an imbalanced and infinite-ridden mess it is.

Eyes of Heaven on the other hand is literally just a shitty arena brawler like Naruto games and doesn't even begin to compare to ASB in terms of quality, EoH is just pure shit. All characters have less moves too, for fucks sake DIO can't even ROAD ROLLER DA anymore in EoH because lol arena brawler. Also shitty forced 2vs2 gimmick.

>At least ASB is still a fighting game
Barely. I mean, it does beat out EoH, but it's still a very shallow game that runs at 30 FPS. I'm not the type to let framerate stop me from enjoying good games either, but this a fighting game, that's unacceptable.

All Star Battle is better but their both shit.

I'd buy a PS3 because you can already get a ton of good games for it though, with the PS4 you spend more money and have to wait

>All Star Battle is better JoJo game
>Eyes of Heaven is a shitty game

i would like to know why.

>but it's still a very shallow game that runs at 30 FPS.
The input system runs at 60 FPS, just so you know. As in button inputs are processed at 60.

ASB:
Actual fighting game even if it's not tourneyworthy (and who the fuck cares about tourneyfags)
More fanservice and a lot of it in general

EoH:
3D arena brawler (see Naruto Ninja Storm since its a literal clone of that)
Only 2 on 2 fights and if one of characters dies not only are you already at disadvantage, you're also locked out of ALL your special moves because the devs are retarded.
A lot less moves for all characters, only 1 special per character, a lot less fanservice.

Or you know, you could just watch them on Youtube and see how much of a piece of trash EoH is.

All Star Battle is a fighting game and while very shallow, it at least has some degree of tactical play. Eyes of Heaven is a button mashing brawler. The change in genre means that EoH has a lot less attacks for each character, where all the attacks are references to the manga.

Just watch the EoH story cutscenes on YouTube, you don't need to actually play the game

EoH is trash and ASB is shallow but fun And god tier with friends that watch jojo
HftF is the best of the games

>those fags saying ASB is shallow
>but somehow HftF is not despite non-existant balance, infinites and broken characters

depth is not the same as balance.

HttF is unbalanced but there are a ton more options and viable techniques than ASB, hence more depth

>never allowed at tournaments precisely because of how much of an imbalanced and infinite-ridden mess it is.

Oh please Hokuto No Ken was at SBO 2 separate years.

Out of pity.

After playing both the ASB and Dreamcast version, I like the Dreamcast version the most. It's more fluid, and has better music. My main complaint was making Rubber Soul a Kakyoin clone.

>Heritage to the Future is the best game
I want Pet Shop players to leave even if they are right