34 months since release

>34 months since release
>still ZERO 90+ metacritic exclusives

Why is this allowed? Now they'll never get one.

Because most games out are remakes shitty platformers and micro transaction memes. If you're still playing games in the ( ( ( current year ) ) ) you are a literal retard.

Pathetic, but I knew it would be failure from day 1.

Hey Gears 4 is coming out soon

I'm projecting a 85-89 for that though

That's not exclusive, either. PC + PS4 master race will dominate the next several years unless the NX is actually worth a shit unlike the Wii U.

how's bloodborne going, completed that yet?

lol

What?

Wow, nice non-exclusive.

?

>ps4 masterrace
>literally one game worth a shit
aww how nice of your mum to take this pic of you user

False, but even if true, more than Xbone :^)

Name some worth while games on the PS4 that aren't Bloodborne then

if he says last of us, im going to kill myself

>Exclusive to Xbox One and Windows 10
>OWNED BY MICROSOFT

Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, Infamous, Killzone, Disgaea 5 and in a few months Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian and with Nioh and Horizon: Zero Dawn early next year.

vs. Halo, Forza, Sunset Overdrive and in a few months absolutely nothing, with absolutely nothing early next year?

Now go ahead and post "haha all shit/weebshit/etc. :^)" like I know you will.

>also on PC
>also on
Not exclusive, sorry :(

Forgot The Last of Us, add it to the list

>until dawn
are you desperate

Bloodborne and The Last Gaurdian are all I give a shit about on that list, maybe Nioh and Gravity Rush too, the rest is just boring movie games, an inferior sequal to a ps3 game and one sub par rpg
Btw, I don't give a fuck about Xshill either

Aaand there it is, thanks for coming out. Funnny enough, it got better reviews than the "exclusive" Quantum Break

Then why are we having this argument? I never claimed PS4 has had a god-tier lineup, I've claimed it's better than Xbone, which it most certainly is. It has exclusives at least, which is why PC + PS4 master race wins.

Why would you pay around $400-$600 just for 2 to 4 games?

Because I enjoy them, and because you need it to play actual exclusives. If I'm willing to dish out $2000+ to play games on PC I can afford a PS4 to play exclusives and games like RDR, GTA V, etc which don't come to PC until years after if at all.

>$400-$600
Try $300.

>only on Windows Store
>Only own Windows 10
>Windows 10 and Xbox are unified
>All OWNED by MS
>somehow means it's on all PCs
I think you need to see a doctor for your head injury, son.

>also on
Not exclusive, sorry :(

Not that difficult, user. More than one platform = not exclusive.

>the score of the game is what I base off of whether a game a is good or not, not if I like it or not

If it's all owned by MS and not any other platform but their own, then it's exclusive.

No it isn't. If I can play Forza Horizon 3 without ever purchasing an Xbox, it's not an exclusive. Sorry, user.

And where do you have to get it from?

Not Xbox One. That's literally all that matters.
I have a PC. I have a PS4. I can play Forza Horizon 3.

Again, where did you go to buy the fucking game?

on my PC.

Fucking Sonyponies never change. They always post the same fucking games with the same fucking responses, holy shit its like Sony made tons of fucking robots to shill there shitty console on Cred Forums.
Dude, you got fucking in the ass by a little dick chink named Sony, maybe you should pull that cock out of your ass and buy a pc, atleast then you will get dicks shoved in your ass at 60 fps.

Where on your PC?

>they always post the same games
And until they're available on another platform, we continue to when asked :)

I know what argument you're trying to make, it's just not a valid one, but I'll have some fun with it.

>Where on your PC?
On the screen.

I would kill to have my own arcade with all old school arcade machines up to 2006.

X-x-xbox app

>replying to your post out of desperation
Haha

>it's just not a valid one
I'm pretty sure it is, you have Windows 10 a Microsoft OS, you went to the Windows Store (a Microsoft store), you bought a Windows game which means you also bought an Xbox game all owned by MS, you went through UWP (also owned by MS), you have to go through Xbox Live to play the games (MS), and you need to go to the Xbox app to play these games (MS again). So in other words since you can't play these games anywhere else, they're exclusives.

>all these sonycucks trying to hide behind pc

pathetic as fuck tbqh

But that's not me this this is me.

user, acting pretentious and arrogant in an argument on a video game image board over consoles and subjective things doesn't make you better or more intelligent than anyone else.

Just thought I'd say that, since clearly you've been trying to boost your ego for the last hour or so, and while funny it's kinda sad too :^(

pathetic

>I'm pretty sure it is
It isn't, trust me, user.

I can play this game on two systems, PC and Xbox One. Therefore, not exclusive. Not rocket science. No amount of mental gymnastics will make Forza an exclusive. You can keep trying, though.

>it's not on PS4 so it's exclusive
>it's not on system x so it's exclusive.

Gonna love debunking this nonsense in the future.

because MS doesn't know how to make games, they can only buy them.

their biggest IP ever was made from Bungie and they basically just bought it. When Bungie left, they made a new studio just to keep milking halo, but they suck at it.

Gears is their only other mainstream 1st party exclusive unless you count yearly car games, but Epic walked out on them too and just like with Halo, they decided to make a new company dedicated solely to keeping that cashcow alive.

Say what you want about Sony and their exclusives, but at least they let their studios make new shit every few years.

outside of that though, they moneyhat studios into making exclusives only for them, but that's becoming less and less possible as they continue to fail compared to their competitors. when it was 360 vs ps3, they had gta by the balls and nobody knew if ps3 would EVER get the expansions. same goes for PC, even. now? devs spill the beans on timed exclusivity BEFORE the games even release... and the games come out for PC either the same day as xbox versions or within a month.

Okay :)

Nice argument, I just changed my mind.

>pc meme
I bought a top end last year. Turns out pc gaming nowadays means steam greenlight, aka regurgitated gutter fuck. It is now a workstation.

It's exclusive to Microsoft platforms, so it kinda is exclusive. Im not sure why thats so hard for you to grasp, then again your post history has proven your insecurities and lack of intelligence.

You won't see halo, forza, gow, rare games, etc etc on Nintendo or Sony platforms.

With your logic, games that are on ps4, ps3, and psvita aren't exclusives because they're available on more than one platform.

>You won't see halo, forza, gow, rare games, etc etc on Nintendo or Sony platforms.
We also won't see The Witcher 3 on the Wii U, so it's exclusive, too?

>With your logic, games that are on ps4, ps3, and psvita aren't exclusives because they're available on more than one platform.
Correct. Wow, you finally got it. Good thing I don't try to argue those game are exclusives.

Let's get this over with, I need to go. Do I need an Xbox One console to play Forza Horizon 3?

Yes or no? Just reply with either one.

You got problem with me having to constantly educated you mother fuckers on Xbox and Windows 10 being unified platforms, because some of you like him don't seem to be getting it.

You need Xbox live and windows, so you're still giving M$ all your money, and that's all that counts :^)

Goodbye Sony shill

Honestly, I don't know why I bought one. I'm considering selling it, because I haven't turned it on in almost 3 months, where as not even 20 minutes ago, I was playing some Infamous First Light on my PS4. Going for the Platinum.

>Do I need an Xbox One console to play Forza Horizon 3?
Will you need to a TV to play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the NX?

>We also won't see The Witcher 3 on the Wii U, so it's exclusive, too?
Not him, but do you remember my comment to you about seeing a doctor about your head injury?

>can't answer yes or no
Haha how predictable.

Goodbye to you, too.

>Not exclusive
>Not even released

>Will you need to a TV to play Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the NX?
>Will you need to a TV
>Not him, but do you remember my comment to you about seeing a doctor about your head injury?

The irony.

Also, TVs =/= gaming system, but good attempt.

>More than one platform

Xbox is a platform by itself now user.

The point is that Nintendo is unifying their console and handheld space, does that mean Nintendo no longer has exclusives?

If all their games are available on multiple platforms, then yes. NX exclusives need to be NX-only.

I don't give a shit about Nintendo, though so I have no idea.

the Xbox One is, yes. And it has no exclusives anymore.

>Let's get this over with, I need to go. Do I need an Xbox One console to play Forza Horizon 3?

That's like saying the last of us isn't a exclusive because it's on ps3 and ps4.

But the NX is a platform like the Xbox.

I think it may be Sony shill logic.

The Last of Us is a PS3 exclusive
The Last of Us Remastered is a PS4 exclusive.

Just like Halo 3 is an Xbox 360 exclusive and the MCC is an Xbox One exclusive

If NX games are available on other platforms they're not exclusives, then. Not my fault Sony isn't "unifying" their platforms and gutting their exclusives.

Donkey Kong Country Returns, The Last of Us, and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition are not exclusives, as they all are available on more than one hardware system and are marketed as such.

Splatoon, Infamous: Second Son, and Rare Replay, however, are exclusives as they are exclusive to a particular hardware system and are marketed as such.

Here's your (You), (You) earned it.

Universal Windows Platform = Xbox consoles + Windows 10 PCs

>I...I..it doesn't matter that games are exclusive to the platform!!! They're not exclusive to this single deviiiiceeeee!!! My arbitrary definition is the correct one!!!! STOP SAYING EXCLUSIVE >:(

Sonyfags are literally THIS desperate now

I don't really get why anyone would want to buy an Xbone anyway over a PC, or fuck, even PS4
>underpowered hardware
>0 exclusives besides MCC and Halo 5
>community of Xbox players is represented by people like Crapgamerreviews who's a legitimate racist.

They're Nintendo exclusives just like Xbox (as in platforms) games are Microsoft exclusives.

I think you need to those (you)s Sony faggot, you apparently don't know what a platform exclusive is.

The only desperate one here is you, trying to argue a game available on multiple gaming systems are somehow exclusives because Microsoft gutted all their exclusives and have no real ones left.

There are so few differences between the two versions of games like The Last of Us that they aren't exclusive. Every piece of content is shared between versions. Somethings like AM2R or REmake are different enough that they count as separate games from their originals altogether.

Games are exclusive to systems not companies. "Microsoft exclusive" makes no sense. They're Xbox One exclusives or PS4 exclusives or Wii U exclusives.

They key here is "exclusive to one specific system" That's what exclusive means. Call them Xbox One-only games if it's easier on your brain.

>people mention multiple examples across multiple systems
>people even go to the effort of using an even number of examples across current platforms
>lol soniiponiess
I'VE BEEN TRIGGERED SOMEBODY HELP

>Crimson Dragon
>Sunset Overdrive
Jesus fuck I forgot all about those games. What a disappointing mess of shit.

So the first infamous game, God of war 1 and 2, Kill zone 1-3 aren't exclusive since you can play them both ps3 and ps4?

>Games are exclusive to systems not companies
Woo man, I think you received some serious brain damage when you were young.

>people mention multiple examples across multiple systems
>people even go to the effort of using an even number of examples across current platforms
Like what?

Well their system is about to get shit kicked by the NX and Scorpio so I can see why. XD

I'm gonna buy an Xbone, because fuck Windows 10 and they're pretty damn cheap now.

I don't have a 360 so having access to some back-compat should be nice.

>muh brain damage
You've said this three times and it still is not an argument. Try again.

Infamous 1 is a PS3 exclusive. God of War 1-2 are no longer exclusives, Killzone 2+3 are also PS3 exclusives. Don't know what you're trying to argue here.

>You've said this three times and it still is not an argument. Try again.
Stop being retarded and maybe I'll stop believing you have mental issues. Xbox and NX are platforms and their games are exclusive to them and won't be playable anywhere else.

Stop being retarded and maybe I'll stop believing you have mental issues
Or you can just use valid arguments.

>Xbox is a platform and their games are exclusive to them and won't be playable anywhere else
*also on PC

I just want to bring to attention that we live in a world of political strife, terrorism, and rampant hate crimes and we are calling each others' video game platforms bad names on an anonymous message board

is that the same way with sony most of their ip was already made they bought the studio only 3 of them was made after they bought them.

they pretty much money-hatted they're game until the ps2 era when they relied on japanese third parties due to it head start and selling well around the world

Talking to Sony faggots is like talking to a brick wall enjoy your (you) m8.

wow, retard Sonyggers hate on MS exclusives. What a surprise.

Uncharted 4 is coming to PC what's your point?

>Blooodborne
Nope.
>Uncharted 4
Overrated Generic Adventure 4
>Until Dawn
He said worthwhile.
>Infamous
Garbage morality system.
>Killzone
There are better shooters. Nothing specially worthwhile.
>Disagea 5
It's ok if you're into grinfests, I guess.

>Games that are not released yet
>Thinking The Last Guardian will actually be released before 2067
kek

This generation is shit. Nobody won.

And we're back to my original argument as seen here which still has yet to be refuted since it can't be.

>enjoy your (you)
Not an argument but still marginally better than muh brain damage so at least we have some progress.

>exclusives
I don't see anybody hating on Halo 5 or Sunset Overdrive on this thread, m8.

Okay now we're literally at bait-tier arguments. Time to finally go.

Been nice BTFOing all you guys, enjoy your night.

Sayonara consolewarlord

Enjoy your night too Sony faggot, I'm done wasting my time with (you).

I'm glad to hear that 99% of Nintendo's games aren't exclusive because they are on 3DS and Wii U.

>bloodborne
you got me, its great
>uncharted 4
great
>until dawn
meh
>infamous
shit, would rather play a remaster of 1 and 2 quite honestly
>killzone
shit, would rather play a remaster of 2 and 3 quite honestly
>disega 5
weebshit
>gravity rush 2
weebshit
>TLG
pretentious weebshit
>nioh
"its like dark souls but worse and weebshit"
>horizon: zero dawn
open world shit made by guys who haven't made a good game since mid last gen
meanwhile halo 5 and tmcc are both great (now that they're fucking fixed) and honestly just that game and remaster collection is better than the entire ps4 library
t. idort

xbox is pc
>you guys really dont get microsoft's genus plan