Cancelled my Pre-order after I found out the developers made all the cars drive on the left side of the road

Cancelled my Pre-order after I found out the developers made all the cars drive on the left side of the road.

Who does that?

Well it is set in Australia

Most cars drive on the right.

>Not playing it the the authentic Australian way

Fuck off you casual faggots.

Yes.

You can turn your TV upside down

christ it's like sleeping dogs all over again

That's the joke.

So there should be at least an option for right hand driving

So then all Open World games should have Left hand driving option.

Ya know what, you kinda make a point. If you're going to drive on the left side of the road, why are all the cars in the picture left hand drive?

I don't see a problem with that

It's the same way the jdm cars in the first two horizons are right hand drive but the roads are all left handed

FACT: Most gamers live in countries where they drive on the right side of the road, so the developers really should be making the cars drive on the real side for the majority of their audience.

>racing game
>driving on one side of the road
???

But they have BMWs that are left hand drive. Come to think of it all the cars you can see would be left hand drive in the country they are from.

Fuck it, I think I was wrong.

Holy shit. They're appealing to us ausfags. I almost fell out of my ground harness.

It's actually pretty accurate. They even modelled Telstra payphone boxes

Deal with it, cunt.

oh wow. Didn't know this. That was one of the things that I couldn't get used to in Sleeping Dogs. Why the fuck did they do this? Very small percentage of Australians will probably buy this.

I'm definitely getting it. Played the demo and it's fucking fun

>implying only Australia has right hand drive
Besides that a lot of Australians are gonna buy this for the sole fact it features their country.

>racing game
>driving on the road
LMAO!!1

>Has Payphones
>Is Accurate

When was the last time you saw a payphone?