Now that the dust has settled, was "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" any good?

Now that the dust has settled, was "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" any good?

i will never understand the "presentation > substance" culinary meme

That glass of milk looks like sperm. My gokkun fetish is getting out of hand.

It's just poorfaggots trying to be like the "rich people" they hear so much about (and failing at it).

The gameplay was short, subpar, shallow and extremely overpriced. It's mechanics were centered around 2 defensive moves and mashing the square/triangle buttons with little consequence as to what the moves actually did, with the occasional inclusion of a forced gimmick that never had any challenge to it, apart from the very last fight in thegame, where it's considered to be one of the worst parts of it because it's not a very good mechanic.

Certainly one of Platinum's weaker games, and barely even average compared to other action games of the time.

Still, the music and animations generally carried the experience for most; and being a fairly easy and simple game with ties to a popular franchise will always get praise and attention from Metal Gear fans who have never really gotten into the action genre and don't know any better.

but the cream doesn't?

i think it's a joke, user

I just want more games where artificial intelligence is a prevalent theme. Pretty sure the only upcoming games with ai are tittyfall 2 and that 'L.A Noire but with robots' game.

If the food looks good, you perceive it to taste better. It's not a conscious decision we make in our minds.

A bowl of a brown-green mush looks unappetizing even if you know it's the best bowl of stew ever made by your dear babushka.

Is there a point where presentation gets ridiculous in food? Yes, but the practice of making your food look good has significant merits in the food industry. Hell, it's even nice at home if you can make it yourself because you can take pride in a skill. Making good-looking food for friends and family is also a huge plus.

I'm on Cred Forums and what are jokes?

It's really not, actually. Some people really do think it makes them more cultured, even if the food is pure shit.

good food will appeal to all of your senses otherwise there would be no gastronomy and we would just intake water and nutrients in their most basic form without any thought given to sensory satisfaction.

I think its really just a joke

I'm not talking about op picture in particular.

Wellcome to 4 star michellin, where the price is made up and the portions don't matter.

This pretty much.
Its style over substance where the presentation carried the game

You're a joke and so is you're mom

why did you make another thread just to post this? it wasn't funny in the food thread and it sure didn't warrant it's own thread

plating is the biggest meme

Best Metal Gear of the past few years, so yeah.

>tfw starting to sexualize any white liquid because of gokkun

having gokkun as a fetish is a slippery slope