Michina tha wonka. Michu yaka sasha.

>KAAHHHH CHEE

mucha shaka paka

fuck this triggered me hard

MUCHA SHAKA PAKA

KAAA SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PAKA SHAKA

>WARRRRGARBL

I love how ridiculously sarcastic the dark side dialogue options could get.

SAAAATHHHIROOOOOTHS

SEEE baba ILLL baba GILBA
TUH MOI TUL DA

Was there a character that said "SMIIILJAAAH!" when you talked to him/her? Might have been a vendor I think

youtube.com/watch?v=IffTBJhrfHk

Fuck Manaan

Fuck off kid no one wants to find your family get off the ebon hawk.

I don't think I even cared to do that planets side quests. They sounded cool, but fuck Manaan.

All I want in this life is to treat a Twelik slave girl like the whore that she is

Wompa dELA sCMhacktElia

>he doesn't love legal drama and underwater horror
Faggots please leave

Tinkie Bono Winkie Smack Domah

Thank God Mass Effect went for the universal translator route. I couldn't handle another planet of wookies gargling out a Shakespearean styled conflict.

God i love kotor

> You will never get a dark side option to put Mission in her place.

>not treating one tenderly with care as an equal and as a lover and as a copilot on your space smuggling missions

>The Old Republic will be KOTOR 3-9

That was bad, but the worst that sticks in my mind is the ithorian at the beginning of Kotor 2, he literally only has the same two annoying lines recorded which he uses for about 5-10 minutes worth of dialogue

Force choke? More like cock choke

>glorp blorp blurp glurp blugorp

STOP

IF YOU SEE THIS RAKATA WHILE SCROLLING, YOUR MIND IS TRAPPED IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU CAN BEST HIM IN A GAME OF RIDDLES

>Of all my siblings, which I have many,
>I am the number, wise old twenty.
>I always wear, my long thin hat,
>And stand on one leg, I've never sat.
>I'm last of last, and last of first
>I'm last of the best, and last of the worst.
>Who am I?

This thread simultaneously fills me with a sense of frustrated dread and pleasant nostalgia.

The Twileks, female Sith officers and Bastila made so fucking hard when I first played KOTOR.

That's Rodian dialogue. You might be thinking the Rodian arms dealer on Dantooine

>equal
>implying

a rakata

now lemme go

Damn. I've watched this whole video before once when I was faded and it changed my life.

ERANIMUS TEEBEE

>long thin hat
Easy, Cad Bane.

Feels pretty bad

I have no idea but that might be it..I haven't played the game since it came out on the first xbox but the smiljah part stuck with me.

The letter T you retarded amium

Meant for

>tfw took breaks to take her clothes off

whenever I got to Force Persuade... how do I say this? I got a boner.

>using t3 to look at missions butt in her skin-tight suit

>tfw you'll never hear this for the first time again

youtube.com/watch?v=jSKvMyruPTA

very well, human, but you are not free yet

>Red as blood and sweet as wine. A hard hard heart within flesh sublime.
>what am i

You're not the only one.

>ywn be a starfighter pilot
>ywn meet a qt twi'lek mechanic who repairs your fighter
>she will never develop a crush on you
>she will never mistake your callsign listening in on the combat radio and think you get shot down
>ywn see her face when you return after all

I like Taris. And Peragus.

>Peragus
It's so spoopy and atmospheric. Especially the first time. I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=PyqVA7N45aw

I always liked Taris. Peragus was neat the first time and at least it didn't take too long after the first time. It was Telos that I could never stand.

>treating one tenderly with care as an equal and as a lover and as a copilot
My weakness.

Need more Chiss girls in SW games.

Then may you get the sweet twi'lek lady you deserve

one

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

two

Will the new Star wars movie make KOTR canon? I've heard whispers of it on the Rebel tv show and Cred Forums but only whispers

TWI'LEK ARE NOT FOR LOVING

It pretty much already is. It even has Malachor and the Republic cruisers.

two

They'll just pick and choose things to take and then change however they want like with Malachor. Rakata Prime also shows up on the canon map but nothing has been done with it yet.

>CHIPPA POOPA WANNA NEE

KOO NEE TANG

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A

No. At most, they'll take some elements from it and incorporate it into the new canon

Except the Malachor they showed in Rebels looks nothing like the one from KotOR 2

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

turning this into a Star Wars games thread

youtu.be/lG0Wy1dqL9A

heres what could have been

>A kids show that has balls.

I don't know what they do with it on the show, but it has been 40,000 years since KOTOR 2, so there is reason to believe it would be pretty different by then

three.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOgIGFYmukM

SOMETHING'S GOT TO GIVE

Four.

;_;

Absolutely based. The joy I got from playing the Kotor games as a kid was immense. Still replay them sometimes.

Also a great one:

youtube.com/watch?v=__gLIyeQYDU

Look at all those Boba Fetts

Just under 4,000 not 40,000 m8. That's what they said about how Korriban's name turned into Moraband.

>First time through
>BANNED
>second time through
>Hey whats in this room?
>Suddenly leading a one man assault on the local sith base

In KotOR 2, Malachor had been crushed to its very core and was barely holding itself together. I don't think a planet can "get better" from that

Time to Rumble!

>something seems to be troubling carth

>muh parents

The Force fights with me!

A cherry you fucking nigger, now go kill yourself

Gets me every time.

[GLASS HIM]

Down you go!

Just die already!

Telos isn't that bad. The annoying thing about KotOR2's early game isn't that either Peragus or Telos is so terrible by itself, it's that they're always basically the same and you have to do both of them in succession. They're like four hours of gameplay unless you just skip absolutely everything and rush through, and you HAVE to do them every time.

A-Apple?

There's on this one

you are wiser than i thought human, but one riddle remains

>My feet stay warm, but my head is cold. No one can move me, I'm just too old.

KotOR 1's planets are a lot more boring, desu.
>wookie shit
>underwater shit
>saving bastilla and outcast community shit

AI VILL BE JOUR DOOM

Oh the things they could have done with space combat...

A mountain?

goddammit, this was my first thought about halfway through, then i went full retard and couldnt figure it out by the end

I loved the atmosphere, but trudging around in those scuba suits kind of murders the pacing.

Don't mind me, just posting the superior companion.

Peragus was fantastic, very underrated

Telos was shit though

I swear to fucking chirst, I'll take that mountain and shove it up your orifices

Anyone else love her and Mission Vao?

Bastila was a delicious tsundere that would get all flustered, while Mission was this cute lil' tomboy.

>he doesn't understand the beauty of the ithorian language

>still no Star Wars vidya with Umbara in it

first time I played the game it took me like 16 hours to complete Taris, I thought the entire game took place on it, so many sidequests and shit

Taris is so chill. I don't mind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXk6TYQd4K0

>all that bastila spaghetti when you tease her

I liked mission a lot more before I replayed it recently.

>Affirmative Mascot Character Beeping

>correct human

>I will free you from this place, i will remain here until the next unwary traveler stumbles here

>do me a favor and drop this box off somewhere with a lot of foot traffic, preferably next to a kindergarten or special needs school

HK47 + based Ordo

So it was Elite Squadron with better graphics?

God, that track gives me chills.

How the fuck was Peragus fantastic? Most busy work, least character interaction.

>absolutely no subtlety in his hopes that negotiations will fail
HK was great.

Why are male Twil'ek head tentacles always wet?

reminder that Obsidian were working on a legit Kotor 3 but Lucasarts scrapped it and turned to Bioware for an MMORPG

I've always liked Taris, having that period of being powerless makes you appreciate the Jedi stuff when you get it.

proofs?

>Detention block escape mission
>Everyone has a different method of escape

I swear every story about Obsidian developing something involves them getting shafted.

a cherry, you nigrakata

Females are always wet too, just in different places.

It was like a mystery novel with some horror mixed in, you wake up on a mostly abandoned space station where some creepy old woman starts going off about our enemy and the force n sheeit

Everything is trying to kill you, you fine a HK-47 clone and wonder wtf is going on and you unravel what happened at Peragus, very fun

then it's basically a high speed chase where you escape from the sith

desu the only thing I kinda hated about KotOR 1 is that you can't /really/ be dark side for most of the game. You can do evil shit, sure, but on Korriban you can't actually become a sith and all your dialogue still forces you to refer to yourself as a jedi for the most of the game.

>ugly
>lesbian

Completely NON-waifu material.

we totally need an entire remake of the whole game with a more open world, more planets, and 2 different paths

Fucking tailheads. Nuke em all.

That would require someone to make a game about the clone wars
Considering we just got an entire decade plus of clone wars games, I think we're good

user is grossly exaggerating. Avellone said they pitched a third game to LucasArts but it never went anywhere or got past pre-production.

>Taris
Navigating the under city wasn't great, but I loved the upper city.
>Exploring the different establishments and seeing people dealing with the Sith occupation. >Seeing how the Sith grunts didn't like the tension of the work either.
>making a name for yourself in the arena

>no X-Wing "Clone Fighter" game for Clone Wars

Damn that would be dope.

Especially if the final mission was having to shoot down the Jedi you've flown with for the whole game. Or you could choose to spare them and go into hiding with the jedi's qt apprentice

Kaypona!

>Getting stuck there forever with the galaxy droid glitch
FUCK

It was a fun detail. Loved how Dragon Age built on the idea.

Each of the planets in KotOR feels noticeably different and has something interesting going on with it, and the best part is you can get to them within two hours of starting a new character without skipping fuckin everything. I like KotOR 2 a lot and in fact as a game, I think it's a good bit better than the original regardless of the massive cuts, but KotOR had a lot more polish and the world design is where that shows best. There's no worlds in the original that feel vestigial like the second game's Korriban, or aimless and redundant like the second game's Dantooine.

HK is pretty boring in the first game, and more importantly he sucks. It's the second where he becomes GOAT. Ditto T3.

Mission is fucking annoying. I can't imagine how anyone could find her likable or cute. She has a shrieky, irritating voice, no interesting conversations, and her sidequest is basically "im a huge prick from a long proud line of huge pricks". I almost always start scoundrel just so I never have to have her in the party again after I get into the upper sewers.

Such a shame, though. I really don't understand how they didn't see the potential after a fucking butchered game was still widely acclaimed.

Nerra, Nerra!

>HK is pretty boring in the first game, and more importantly he sucks. It's the second where he becomes GOAT.
lol what, he was funnier in the first game

I think it's just the scale of the clone wars doesn't really work for X-Wing unless you want it to be stupid chaotic
Also, the ship vs ship is just swarm vs not-quite-as-big swarm

worst planet in the whole duology
>long, pointless walks to get anywhere
>story is some boring eco bullshit
>climax is a slow undersea walk to turn off a computer

fucking kill me

Who was better, Darth Nihilus or Darth Sion?

at the time, Bioware games sold better than Obsidians

>Jolee has to trick his way out and run around naked, relying only on his force powers
>Cat lady gets to just turn invisible and keep all her gear and plow through everything

Sion

Darth Nihilus was more interesting, but I think Sion was better executed as a character

That chill soundtrack though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pD4YUEd18R0

Darth Nihilus was a lot cooler in my opinion

Both chumps

>Nihilus

oh god im so retarded hurf durf, why dont i attempt to absorb the force energy of this guy who is a non-existence in the force that sucks in all force energy and consumes it

>Sion

boohoo nobody loves me. oh you love me? ok ill just go die then

I do like that you get to talk Sion to death while fighting him though. It's a very Star Warsy thing. In the original trilogy when there's lightsaber duels there's always running banter between the duelists, because they are striving psychologically and morally with each other as much as physically. KotOR doesn't really have that most of the time, so it was nice that they had it for his fight.

>trying to manipulate one of the off-duty Sith to get a hold of her spare military uniform
>end up partying with them after hearing about how a lot of them are just average joes who hate their jobs
It was developments like this that elevated Kotor above the movies for me.

You better let me out sonny. My old bones could catch a chill in here.

Darth Revan > Darth Traya > Darth Sion > Darth Malak > Darth Nihilus

it was shit like that that made Bioware games worth playing

I want to teach Mission about sex!

>You couldn't use Big Z to break out of prison

I imagine several people and a wookie beat you to it mate.

I thought Mission was a bit too quirky before I realized that she was only supposed to be 14.

Then I kind of sympathized with how she turned out after meeting her bro.

It's so sad. Bioware was never great, but you could always count on them to deliver an entertaining RPG. Even Jade Empire was good enough to keep my interest even though it was clunky as fuck. You used to never go wrong if you picked a Bioware RPG.

Now look at them.

I was genuinely curious about how that poor mook ended up in there.

If Kotor was a long running series I would have liked to see him repeatedly return until we finally found a way to get him out.

Why does her mouth there remind me of Bim Tuckley?

I'll always hate Kreia for the same reason I'll always hate ulysses from FONV. Both are avellone's mouthpieces - and he's said so before - he uses them to bitch about what he doesn't like in the setting. With ulysses it isn't as bad because you can call him out as being the drooling lunatic he is, but thanks to avellone's writing you can't ever disagree with kreia without looking like a retard.

Fuck kreia.

>Now look at them.

Bioware is an incredible example of how a company can fall purely through incompetency.

It wasn't killed by some single horrible release, or corporate meddling, it became what it is through their own decisions throughout the decades. They have no one to blame but themselves.

No
I used him to break Mission

not really m8 Kreia says a lot of questionable and hypocritical stuff

chooda-wanna-nana-deedee-bobo

She's a Twi'lek, their holes can take a pounding from 90% of the sapient (and 50% of the non-sapient) species in the Galaxy.

whats that?

To be honest, the only one I've found genuinely meh was Inquisition. And even that had some decent moments amidst all the filler.

If they can learn from that and step away from the endless fetch quests I think they could take a step back in the right direction. I've been wary about Andromeda being Inquisition in space though.

literally every Bioware game after Origins is terrible

>that fucking language
kill them all
The Sith were right.

I hate that after you 'do your job' on Dantooine, no matter what choice you pick, she still states that you learned nothing.

JIDABADAWADANEEDIBOBO

KEPONA

>I've been wary about Andromeda being Inquisition in space though.

But user, look at some of the people working on Andromeda!

it was a mixture of EU and SJW infiltration into the company

EA, not EU* lol

>missing swg like mad
>swgemu still incomplete as fuck, no end in sight
>"wel its free, u cna make ur own server if u dont like :)"
>not even talks about JTL
feels fucking bad

also, pic related
>hey guys remember that thing we've been saying for years it was 100% impossible? well turns out it really wasn't and we were full of shit, here enjoy it for the 6 months remaining of the game ;)
still fucking mad

It's off-topic, but every time I see retards like this I have the strongest urge to beat the shit out of them. And I'm a spic.

Emperor Valkorion

It's slightly comforting to know that people of other races don't unanimously buy this kind of shit.

Could have been a different Malachor, the one in K2 is Malachor V.

Most people aren't THAT retarded, user. Trust me.

DA2 wasn't in the same tier as Origins, but I still have a real soft spot for it. Liked the party dynamic and how it became an awkward family as time went along.

>Awkward family
>A retarded Elf, an unreliable pirate whore, a Dwarf subversion and an anime character

Forgot about the character assassination with Justice.

Dark Side Revan was absolutely retarded and cheesy carpet-chewing

it's star wars mang

>tfw you can't get Bastilla to the dark side in a more "it is a quiet thing to fall" fashion

Still, she's a great waifu. Almost on par with Visas.

How did Twi'leks become the designated Star Wars slut race?

>treat Bastilla like shit

>Oh Revan, you're so dark and powerful! Fuck me!

>treat bastilla kindly
>Oh Revan, you truly are my best friend!

Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes

They were designed to be that from the start.

Psh... nothing personnel, kid.

Oola was the first female twi'lek seen so that's what they became.

Game needed more Jedi Rocks

youtu.be/2jzZOgLH4KU?t=25

It's not exactly subtle, but I have a good laugh at how ridiculously different some of the good and evil options are.
>beggar asks for money
>you can give them more than they ask for, or threaten to murder them and everyone they've ever known for breathing your air.

Every Twi'lek you see in the original series is either a dancer or involved with crime.

That is literally how Star Wars "canon" works, it's why the Mandalorians became this super tough bounty hunter race simply because Boba Fett was a bounty hunter Mandalorian.

>KEEACHKA KEEO KRAZOA PALACE

I always thought it was a relaxing as fuck change of pace with some story/combat mixed in.

Cause in the movies that's what they were first introduced as (Slaves for Jabba)

Also it's well accepted that they have erogenous zones in their head tails

Justice's change in character never really bothered me. You don't know him for very long in Awakening, and he and Anders undergo a lot in the meantime.

>The Hawk spent the rest of its life abandoned and rusting away

I hate everything about that revan book.

>Bioware disrespects Revan in The Old Republic

Isabela is not a whore! She's just a liberated woman!

AKA a whore AKA a slut AKA a used up fuckbag

Wasn't there a conversation in Dragon Age 2 where she casually brings up how she literally gave her entire crew blowjobs while out at sea?

Shit man, it wasn't even blowjobs, I think she left it ambiguous how she pleasured them. For all we know, they were running a train on her, three men at a time.

>tfw people on tumblr literally argue this
>when Isabela ran a brothel, and regularly sold herself for money when she felt like it

Because Hutts keep them. Since everyone looks up to the Hutts, everyone wants a Twi'lek slave girl

No, she says that she didn't do any of that with her crew because they wouldn't respect her. So she made sure they all had ample time to "take care" of themselves.

Everything to do with Revan in TOR is fucking awful. People like to talk about Bioware fucking over Obisidan characters but they fucked Revan way more than anyone else from the first two games. Only good thing was when they had a remix of kotor 1's theme play during his appearances.

By far the worst of their many crimes was bringing up any kotor stuff in tor.

If they kept the piece of shit it's own tenuously related spinoff then alright I guess but fffffuck

She was a whore, user, and the sooner you accept that is the sooner you can either accept her for who she is or realize you're fucking someone that's been tunneled by at least 30-40 dicks.

Well hot damn I don't remember the booty being so fine when I tried playing

Did they have a Wampa maul Luke at the start of V to explain his car accident?

A McDonalds encore.

Gotta go bt4 for that booty

>awesome mask
>killed at least one planet with his mind
>dies like a bitch after saying nothing

Darth Sion was so much better. Literally bound together by pure hatred.

Kreia/Traya is the best video game character of all time

Pretty much, yeah

>tfw no KotOR games about Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd

Please, I wanted a proper Kotor 3 where you saddle up and go find Revan.

It would've been nice if you got to meet the original Sith race.

You're literally talking about TOR.

Right, but I wanted a good game that did that.

And one that wasn't hundreds of years into the future would've been nice.

Then you find him with a Mary Sue character, he's alone in some island.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

wot

Would you start with the missionary position?

I laughed so fucking hard I had to use the restroom before I wet myself. God damn.

Too tame, I think she'd like reverse cowgirl probably, so she can go wild

Four what?

Is that from Rebels? How fucking far behind am I? Or am I just forgetting something from Clone Wars?

Five.

That's Clone Wars

This--It was an entirely different planet.

No, that's from Clone Wars, Ashoka goes undercover and poses as that guy's girlfriend

Calo, stop.

>exile died like a bitch

that will make me mad for the rest of eternity. am I really supposed to believe those fuckwits I left behind managed to rebuild the order?

Mullet Revan best Revan
Jesus exile best exile

Turns out they're just red.
Thanks TOR

W-webm pls

>male exile
stop posting you no-taste trash

To be fair those sith are just hybrids that have just enough actual sith blood for those features to come through and aren't actually fully sith.

And they fund humans super hot for some reason so they kept fucking humans and not fellow Sith and bam race goes extinct

I wonder who could have been behind that

Pic related is best Revan

Jesus exile is indeed best exile

Got it, thank the maker.

question about TOR

Is the story worth playing? can i go alone or its needed to join up with people?

>Female Exile
>No Handmaiden
>Less interesting Kreia manipulation attempts on the Exile's love life
>Less poignant Atris relationship
>No fabulous Jefi Jesus beard

Unfortunately don't have one.

Some of the class stories are decent and can be done completely solo. At this point with the changes they've made to the game it's essentially 99% a single player game.

It's crazy how badly Atris wanted the male exile's dick

>Is the story worth playing?

Some are. I thought agent, inquisitor and warrior were fun. Knight was ok. Haven't finished the others.

>can i go alone or its needed to join up with people?

I think they jacked up the leveling so if you are a good goy and subscribe you can blaze through the game with minimal sidequests

>Be slave on shitty planet
>Exile activates machine that kills everyone except you
>Get picked up by creepy old woman because you are awesome with the Force
>other apprentice is some faggot who never puts on a shirt and falls apart during a fight
>get tired of old woman's constant blabbering about how awful everything is
>beat her with other guy and strip her of her Force powers
>go back to old planet to get a ship
>everything is fucking destroyed
>forced to literally rip out one of them using the force
>shitty ship is literally falling crumbling
>have to keep it together with the Force
>All the constant force use makes you hungry
>you can only eat the force after the incident, so can't go to space cafeterias
>go to Jedi meeting because you really need to eat
>meet cute girl
>kill everyone except her
>pick her up as an apprentice to show her the galaxy
>Eat more shit and try to teach her more stuff
>spill spaghetti so much you permanently sound like an evil toilet
>everyone around you is a fucking zombie
>Start starving
>qt apprentice betrays you
>faggot intruder on board turns out to be the Exile
>you find this out only after you try to eat him/her
>you get tag teamed by Exile and dumb friends
>die or go somewhere else as a weird spirit thing
Darth Nihilus had a hard life

Varric and Merrill were probably some of my favorite party members from the series.

If you agree to help both the mercenaries and Khoonda she compliments you and you gain influence.

im a solo player on it and with the new expansions it is about 90% single player if your gear is good
totally worth the purchase if you are into story driven games (bioware games like mass effect)
best class is imp agent

Cheeky Hawke and Merrill's qt accent were the only good things about DA2 tbqh

obey the laws of manaan, human

What is it?

>Kotor's Dark side options let you do comically evil shit

>No option to Order 66 every single Selkath you meet

In a row?

>handmaiden
>good

>not wanting disciple so you can cuck him with Atton

>implying kreia and Atton's interactions aren't GOAT

>wanting a rehash of kotor1 revan this time with a beard instead of best and most canon exile

>tfw KoTOR2 is shit

best imp agent is a female chiss, so much extra dialog

>fade
That's when I dropped DA:O. I found the game to be really lacking in its setting, it seemed Bioware went with the least effort as possible for a fantasy setting kind of deal.

The last Bioware game I truly enjoyed was ME1. I skipped all other DA games

The only good romance is Atton "he used the force? make him a corpse" Rand

He's saying he's Luke with Rey, I assume.

Not to mention Jo Wyatt doing the voice. Female Chiss IA probably gives the most unique dialogue and choices.

The whole story of the synthesis of the original Sith and the fallen Jedi is fucking glorious.

2/10

>enjoyed Neverwinter Nights
>heard Obsidian's NWN2 was buggy so I avoided it
>enjoyed KOTOR
>heard Obsidian's KOTOR2 was buggy so I skipped it
>heard Fallout 3 was just Oblivion with guns, so I skipped it
>didn't bother to give New Vegas a try

So how are Obsidian games like?

No, I mean after you kill the jedis and have that convo which ends with her stabbing herself.

Atmospheric flight.
I can understand why they didn't want something like that in game from a "game design" standpoint, since it made the planets too small because of how fast ships could travel, but the fact they insisted on going the "sorry guise, can't be done" route was infuriating.

Even if things like the Elvish and Dwarven backgrounds were standard Tolkien tropes, I thought the characters and writing had enough fun ideas to carry it.

>chiss agent

I always romanced Merrill, thought she was a QT.

I hated DA2 but party interactions and dialogue were well done in that game, it's one of the very few things I can say I enjoyed about that abomination.

Wheres the Warden ?

Well, like she says, the best victories are the ones where you win without striking a blow. She didn't want to kill the Masters necessarily, but show them that their arrogance, their apathy, their pride alongside the dogmatic obedience to the Jedi code was what caused Exar Kun, Ulic Qel Droma, and Revan and Malak.

To slaughter them for revenge is nothing compared to destroying all their beliefs and showing them their own failures.

>I always romanced Merrill
How can someone be this fucking daft
Did she make you giggle squee ?

why couldn't Kotor 1 or 2 come with some kind of mission editor like the old bioware games :(

Well i'm not a homo or a cuck, so she was my only option.

Not saying that it makes much lore sense, just that it probably has the most dialogue options.

>Kotor 1: barely give a shit about T3
>Kotor 2: Fucking love this adorable droidbro

your sister, m8. siiiiisterrrrr.

NWN2 isn't that buggy nowadays, and you should do at least one playthrough of it + mobt before you die.

KOTOR isn't buggy so much as unfinished; even with the restored content mod it's blatant how much was cut out. If you liked one it's worth a play.

New Vegas is one of the best CRPGs in the past few years, although even now bugfix mods are next to mandatory.

curing the calling for the rest of eternity :^)

buggy, but better.

y-you just gotta deal with it, senpai.

You are both of them for romancing fucking merril you turboautist you probably romanced fucking tali the space gipsy as well

Chupame la poronga

I thought Merrill was fun with the context of how bloodmages are generally characterized as insane monsters, and yet she's one of the nicest characters in the game.

It was an interesting subversion, having the more lighthearted semi-ditzy character being the one willing to deal with dark magic in the name of lost knowledge.

I hope that's the plot point of the next DA game.

one last adventure for the Warden.

Mucha shaka get the paka offa mah ship.

When your other options are an edgy anime dude, a shitty insane untrustworthy mage with an ugly ponytail, and a whore with trash-tier facial piercings, the slightly brain-damaged elf is the least worst option.

I did do a playthrough romancing sebastian though

The girl clapping along on the side.

>dat download speed

They take on jobs with short dev times. The whole reason they got to make kotor2 was because Bioware wasn't comfortable with the 14-16 month time frame LucasArts wanted for 2's production. They took on the project despite that short amount of time, smaller than usual dev team and a shitty office. Avellone has always been pretty honest when it comes to stuff like this.

>You are both of them for romancing fucking merril
what

take a deep breath man.

I will forever be angry that you couldn't make monster babies with Bethany.

Next game, if there is one, is going to be in Tevinter and is probably going to be about dealing with solas's gay bullshit, so the warden making another appearance that isn't just a letter saying "I don't give a fuck about your problems, here's some trash amulet I had lying around, now don't ever contact me again" is not likely.

>sebastian
That's why my 'canon' hero of kirkwall is female, pro-templar warrior, ofc.

>you probably romanced fucking tali the space gipsy as well
What thread do you think we're on?

Of course we romance the sexy xenos with the great butts, whether Twi'lek or Quarian alike

I want there to be a mission in DA4 that somehow lets you switch control between all four protagonists. Ending with some kind of a big wacky reunion between all the characters, and their old parties.

>Aerie
>Bastila
>Liara
>Morrigan
>Merrill
>Cassandra

It's true

>not perfect Miranda

this

Sebastian and FemHawke is pure.

>feel all heroic after finally getting her back home to Dantooine
>It's immediately nuked by the sith

>SING ALONG MODE

That pissed me off more than anything, when they would say some twenty word stock phrase to say "Hello" or "OK"

Sometimes I wish more games had the balls to make it where doing the bad thing is the right choice.

>Viconia(&Dorn as homosex lawful evil brute in EE)
>Bastila
>Miranda
>Morrigan
>Sebastian
>Cassandra

>daddy issues: the character

NAH

>calling him a turboautist when you are this mad

we are all autist here, user
i'm autist
you're autist

Beats the hell out of Stock Photo: The Character

>space gypsy: the character

DELETE THIS

>>daddy issues: the character
that's like half of ME2 new characters

The game's story goes nowhere, you're all about sorting your party's daddy issues one after another

>not destroying the Quarians in ME3 and picking the destroy ending later on anyway
dobgeg

Jaheira
Bastila
liara
garrus
morrigan
sebastian
cullen

Shit now that I think about it you're right

Jacob has daddy issues
Miranda has daddy issues
Thane is the daddy issues
Even Tali's dad dies causing the while "b-but muh exile" issues

RANGA HA TEMIMUM-GOYUM TIIRUMGAY

Finally a Superior Togruta is posted

5 head tails is greater than 2

There's more.

Grunt is growing up fast without a father figure, so you have to find one for him in wrex

Garrus's whole tortured vigilante act stems from a need to be like his father

Jack is daddy issues:the character

Samara is the mommy issues to morinth

Maw was a better Sion before he was a thought in Bioware's mind.

Legion and Zaeed are the best anyway

And kasumi

That's why those WOW ME3 RUINED MY LIFE faggots are annoying. ME2 already was showing obvious cracks in writing. I mean come on, a fucking human reaper made of human slurpee? Some cliche dubious motives business man? Huge focus on evil corporation Cerberus over space adventures and mysteries of the first game.

ME2 had good moments but it was clearly a sign of a shitstorm coming. I think Drew did't work much in ME2, and that new writer pretty much shat everything when he got his hands on ME.

Hawke can "die" in inquisition. Though knowing bioware they'd just ignore that and bring them back anyway.

They're pretty good.

That figure is great

So can the Warden.

So lads, KotOR 1 or 2?

2 is better imo.

>tequila se'lai
please leave the eagles out of this.

Don't they cover over that by saying if the OG warden died, the "warden" being referred to is the orlesian one who saved amaranthine?

but if that's the case, why would anyone be caring about some orlesian who stopped a relatively minor darkspawn attack?

y

The arc was much simpler, and the writing more straightforward, but I felt a much stronger attachment to the cast than I did with the Kotor 2 crew (who I liked very much).

a better game for its time

Because it was a finished product.

I like 2 as much as anyone else, but if we're talking about the base game here, which we should be, you know exactly why 1 is better than 2.

MUCH better main plot by virtue of not being up its own ass about an incredibly foreseeable twist.

They have a temporary new protagonist for Awakening, but I doubt they'll be too relevant in the future.

BATA-CHO

>base game
But between 1 and 2 with restoration mod?

Prefer the planets, music and it was a finished game. 2 may have done plenty of things well but it was one of the first times I played a game and could feel all the cut content. I ran into plenty of bugs and I never felt as strongly about some of the characters as others.

1 may be have a cool story but it had the shittiest villain.

>"MUAHAHA! IM GONNA KILL ALL THE JEDI AND DESTROY THE REPUBLIC CAUSE I'M EVIL! I BETRAYED MY OWN MASTER >:D HAHAHAHAHHAA!"

Malak was a fine example of Bioware

I like both, but the saber forms and guns being a thing in TSL puts 2 up for me.

I'd still give it to 1, because it created the foundation.

Plus I felt like 1 was more 'fluid', I don't know i'm not very good at explaining my love of the two much less why I love one less/more than the other. But I liked the races, planets, and crew a bit more than those of 2.

he just wanted senpai to notice him.

>Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

>twi'lek
>equal
only thing they are good for is rancor bait

Not good for staying up and watching the sunset and the nice city view in a hotel room while eating exotic candy together?

that picture makes me uneasy.

fuck

Nope
twi'leks are the scum of the galaxy

what's the difference between that and sheev?

Malak wasn't the senate

Holy... Sheev is swole.

>gameplay designer
So, thankfully not touching any part of the game that his bullshit will have any influence on.

Sheev was much smarter with how he went about it, hiding from the Jedi in plain sight and manipulating events in his favor. Kreia would be impressed by him.

That's what Togruta are for.

Malak was an idiot and failed, while in Sheev's time everyone else was an idiot and he triumphed.

>not "MUCHA SHAKA PASHA"

fuck off

>tumblr: the character

The only way a female Twi'lek can be attracted to you is if you have a blob of fat in your neck.

what's with people obsessing over twi'lek? they're just females with a funny hat, or if they had huge pony tails

and blue/green makeup

thank god i am skinny then
its because the first one shown wore fishnet

Because everyone remembers one of the few fuckable aliens from the original trilogy.

Also, Lucas Arts and expanded universe writers had really low levels of creativity. Whatever role X alien played in the trilogy defined their entire species, so when we saw Twil'ek girls as slaves they thus became the sex slave race (Other examples include the Bith being defined by their musical talents just because they were the sax players at jabba's palace).

Also, there was no indication male aliens like Bib fortana were Twil'eks, but they did it anyway even though the males have balls on their heads and human ears rather than ear-cones like the females.

Malak rode Revan's coattails before stabbing him in the back. Sheev had to work tirelessly dealing with plebs and Jedis to get to order 66 and bring peace to the galaxy.

So why did the Jedi fall and became Sith?

Disillusionment -> moral nihilism -> social darwinism.

Because to me, the Jedi are evil

But why?

I liked Yuthura Ban's story, a former slave who felt the jedi's emotionless take on justice and vengeance was too passive.

They're dummies

>tfw beat both of these recently and have been waiting for a thread to discuss this with you guys

It's strange, I first tried kotor 2 on xbox when it first came out and quit in Telos. I hadn't even seen Star Wars at the time.

Now it's so much better.

>who will break us out
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR A WOOKIE!

Most devastating game moment of my life was when you couldnt use him

1 overall.

>playing female just because Biocuck said it was cannon in their game

kys tasteless fag

>hit it off with the qt Sith
>Just wants to do her job and have fun without being constantly bothered by ungrateful citizens
>she passes out before you really get to interact with her
>killed by her own commander in the bombardment of Taris
Sitfu had a hard life.

**Sithfu

This guy gets it

>But if you forget compassion, will you still care about slaves?
>O-of course... I meant compassion as in... limiting myself, baka
Yuthura was a qt.

>treat bastilla kindly
>Oh Revan, you truly are my best friend! Fuck me tenderly!
ftfy

>>dies like a bitch after saying nothing
[unintelligible whispering intensifies]
>mfw he shows up in the EU when a Sith summons him from a holocron, and gets mad as fuck because he only communicates in his gibberish
Kreia is the best video game character of all time
Agreed.

The Exile being female was determined long before TOR came out, though

>The Exile being female was determined long before TOR came out, though
Even so, I think a male playthrough is far better. The interplay with Sion and Atton isn't there, but it's more than made up for by having Handmaiden, and the different interactions with her, Visas, Kreia and Atris.
I'm honestly glad Obsidian didn't make Handmaiden and Visas alignment-specific, because this way you can still play with the two best girls.

>THAT IS NOT! You! Y y You are the most INFURIATING man i've ever met

But user there are servers with JTL

Everyone I know owns this game and I've been holding on to this for like a year so have the first game for free someone.

NET2Q-BE9EA-CLTYP

>tfw no irl tsuntsun qt