There are actually people here who sided with the imperials

>There are actually people here who sided with the imperials

Explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGv52blTgls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ulfric is literally a tool being used by the Dominion in order to incite chaos and weaken the Empire, Tamriel's only defense against their crusade.

I sided with the lizard dick
Then I played a better game instead

>people were actually invested enough in the story of skyrim to care about this choice and not just mod out essential NPC's and butcher everyone

This.

Have fun getting cucked out of existence by Elf Nazis.

Skyrim makes no fucking sense. You can help the empire and fulfill the dark brotherhood storyline that ends with you killing the emperor and no one gives a shit.

>People actually argue over a horribly written story in a terrible game

Maybe your character sees a land where the Empire wins will mean the Emperor will be more likely to appear. Or maybe you're part of a faction that hates the Emperor. Or you think the Emperor needs to go.

I'm a Stormcloak on everything I roll, but even I can see ways you can frame it.

This pro-Imperial meme again

He's listed as an asset by the Thalmor because he's making the empire weaker via the civil war. He's not in contact with the Thalmor

Learn2Read

the story is not the problem in the elder scrolls games. the world building and lore is 100% weapons grade dank

I understand that he's not a spy, he's a useful idiot.

From what I can remember your character does not ever learn or hear much or anything at all about the emperor until the quest comes around and when you do meet him he is actually a pretty cool guy, he isn't this megalomanical crazy emperor who needs to be put down.

Rather not divide a nation because of a few butthurt nords. Stormcloaks are SJW tier.

>hurr my Thalmor bankrolled rebellion to fuck over their single actual threat is totally going to be self sufficient and not just get put down like a rabid dog after the Imperials withdraw

Stormcloaks are a new level of rube.

Lets move past politics.

One stone cold fact remains about Ulfric's rebellion. Of all the Jarls he puts in to place, only two are improvements over the original Jarls. Every other in every hold being incompetent or corrupt and power hungry or both. Of those two it's arguable that Maven is the real ruler of Riften even if she's not the Jarl anyway. The other improvement being Winterhold because the Jarl there is too busy blaming mages for everything to get anything done.

>Thalmor bankrolled
this meme again

>mfw I let General Tullius kill him so he would be viewed as a total pussy by his fellow Nords

Because even though the Imperial vs stormcloak debacle is poorly written it gives you a choice

and idiots love choices.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGv52blTgls

Stormcloaks being too stupid to know how the Thalmor are playing them doesn't make them any less played.

>this is the average intelligence of a Stormcuck
Do you not understand what an unwitting pawn is?

The Thalmor are playing both sides you dimwit. As long as no one wins the war, they are satisfied.

>before skyrim
>"I'VE GOT THE CURE FOR YOUR CURSE RIGHT HERE"
>"I'VE GOT A BONE FOR YOU COME GET IT"
>"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW DEATH IS NEAR"
>"NOW THIS IS FIGHTING"

>skyrim
>"m-muh talos"
>"s-skyrim b-belongs to the nords!"
>"i-i mean it belonged to the snow elves first b-but it's our homeland now ;("
>"NOOOOOOO DRAGONBORN YOU CAN'T CAPTURE A DRAGON SO YOU CAN STOP THE OTHER DRAGON FROM EATING OUR SOULS, WE WANT TO RAID WHITERUN, YOU GOTTA GIVE US TERRITORY FIRST!"
What happened?

There is absolutely no reason to hate the Stormcloaks. Ulfric is a valuable asse-I mean friend to the Thalmor.

The nine abandoned us

Damn dirty elves happened.

Because "E pluribus unum", not "diversity is our greatest strength"

>t. never played Morrowind

No, dipshit, the Thalmor will be satisfied when the Imperials are obliterated, all territories are ruled by them, and every human is reduced to the status of serf.

The only significant, unified entity opposing this is the Empire. If the Stormcloaks win it'll be scant years before the worship of Talos is outlawed anyway as the Thalmor roll in to take control of the resources that Skyrim is sitting on. Even now, strongholds of Thalmor lie in wait around Skyrim.

The Stormcloaks required the aid of the mythical Dragonborn just to push a few outposts of exhausted Imperial guards out of the region. They don't stand a fucking chance against the Thalmor.

Weak patriots who are a shame to their birthrights, blind to the crisis that will destroy them.

I seriously don't see any future in the imperial at all: power struggle to the max even killing it's own Emperor while there's still a threat.

Sure Ulfric was listed as Thalmor asset but that's was only in one of their agent's diary which she doesn't have anything on him to make him ally with the Thalmor.

>>"i-i mean it belonged to the snow elves
gonna bitch about it?

Nords are great at killing elves, only person ever better than them at it was a machine made by the gods, so he doesn't count.

I'm not white

I want to fuck elenwen

>divide empire
>cuz sons of skyrim n shit
>ulfric wants to destroy aldmeri dom
>cuz we hate elves
>they get butt-devastated
>cuz no empire
>unite empire
>literally all the races against shitty elves
>ald dom is now butt devastation
>skyman gets talos back
>happy ending

r8, h8, masturb8

>basically the roman empire
>goal is to conquer all of the land in tamriel
>choosing rebels and completing questline completely stops the war
>"hurrr one guy with an axe stopped a entire army"
Literally the most immersion breaking thing ive ever experienced in any game. No exaggeration.

Talos himself appears to the player in Morrowind and says the Empire was great while it lasted, but it may be time for it to die to make way for something newer.

Just something to think about.

And then the Amulet of Kings was destroyed in Oblivion.

And maybe once the Thalmor are driven back, it should.

The Thalmor are the Aryans of TES, they have every right to Tamriel.

More like the chinks, you cock-ear lover.

Serena was the only good thing skyrim did and it was dlc.

Why would I help a bunch of brain-dead Nordic racists kill their own homeland?

>supporting the people that are making it easier for the high elves to fuck you over

Well done Ulfric. Well done.

>racists

>Serena
>good

Was it "Skyrim belongs to everyone!" or "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!"?

Why shouldn't Skyrim belong to its people you cuck?

Because it's not a Imperial vs Stormcloaks question.

It's Imperial vs Thalmor. Regardless of Ulfric's actually loyalty or if his actions or justified a united Empire is the only thing that has a chance of stopping their advance.

>used goods vampire slut
>only good thing

> Elf niggers fucking anything over with Dragonborn in the play
Bro, he could literally cleave through Thalmor alone, like single handedly, with Nord armies at his back, he could conquer the empire and Thalmor combined. You are literally a cuckold if you side with people that fucked you over and left you out to dry, its all politics

How racist. B^D

Who ever drew this is sad as fuck
also
> Playing anything besides Nord
Literally rubish

I can't wait until the real war starts and we can start tearing these degenerate imperial apologists to pieces. I'm getting sick and tired of redguards blocking traffic every time I go buy and sell at Whiterun. I'm sick and tired of these slant-eyed elf fuccbois crying about how they're triggered because of the statues of my ancestors who built my country that they are glorified guests in.

Fucking trash, all of them.

Nords are so powerful it only took a literal god leading them to take over everything.

Ulfric can do this with whatever he can pull together to make an army?

Oh and I don't have anything against dwarves because at least when they come into our country, they respect our laws and they work hard. It's this other vermin trash who are constantly trying to overthrow us that I want to see hanging from every tree.

>dont give a shit about politics
>just picked stormcloaks because they didn't try to kill me in the intro sequence

>Empire is the only thing that has a chance of stopping their advance.
> Arch Mage
> Dark brotherhood leader
> Thieves guild leader
> Leader of Companions
> Top General of Stormcloaks
> Member of Bards guild
> Leader of Vampires
> Master Vampire Lord/Werewolf

either side winning is BAD for the elves
its in their best interests to keep the war going for as long as possible.
so siding with either is alright

The only criticism I ever see here for going with the stormcloaks is that it might give the even more foreign enemy an in. Makes me proud to see how nationalistic Cred Forums is.

>what is every PC in a Elder Scrolls game

>who will vanish shortly after the events of the game like every ES game PC

I kept running into a bug that wouldn't allow me to take the next quest with the Stormcloaks.

That's really the only problem I have with them. Stormcloaks, as much as I hate to say it the Stormcloaks will put Skyrim at a disadvantage. The best thing to do is to form a limited treaty with the Empire that allows them to be in Skyrim and to recruit willing people to the army, but nothing else. Joining the Empire damns Skyrim as a separate nation, and puts them under the rule of the Thalmor. That's not good for PR between Skyrim or the Empire, and you REALLY don't want the Empire to break up over infighting like that.

ONLY THE EMPIRE CAN DEFEND TAMRIEL FROM THEIR INVADERS, ONLY A UNITED STRONG NATION CAN STAND AGAINST ALL THE PERILS THAT STALK NIRN

I don't know about that, but I feel like at the very least a temporary truce is needed to fight the Aldmeri Dominion.

Didn't Hammerfell kick the shit out of them all on their own?

IIRC Hammerfell got pretty fucked up too, but they were both hurt bad enough that the AD backed off and left things as they were for now.

Empire soldiers can't even defend against the Daedra invasion. Compare that shit with Blackmarsh where a fucking tree told every lizard to get their shit together and INVADE THE DEMONS BACK.

stormcloacks are morons. I trust them to do anything right as much as they can survive my two angry dragons, which is not

I need a black marsh game. Nigga needs hist.

Based mayan Hist tree telling lazy Mexican lizards to fight

> sons and daughters of Skyrim
> and daughters

SJWs at it again.

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE LIZARDS HERE YOU FAGGOT, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HUMANS, ONLY A BIG HUMAN EMPIRE CAN PREVAIL
SO WHAT

Empire is done without Septim blood, praetor user. Give it up.

and tHE LIZARDS ARE SO DUMB THAT INSTEAD OF GETTING THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND ROFLSTOMPING EVERYONE THEY JUST STAND IN THEIR SWAMPS SMOKING WEED DOING WHAT???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nord/Hammerfell Alliance when? Together, they can kick the shit out of the Dominion on their own.

The geckos don't have to save your imperial asses every time there's a crises, man. Get your shit together.

You couldn't even last for more than a year on Akavir lmao. All your conquering ever did is get your women raped by the Thalmor.

This is a dumb meme desu

>there are people who unironically believe this
The brainwashing was to have Ulfric attack Torryg, who would have stood against the empire with him.

Now that Torryg is dead the Dominion has no control over him and Skyrim is in a state of civil war.

My character is a loyal Imperial patriot. In my headcanon for that character, the imperials developed flintlock rifles which I used from a mod, since they have the resources of a whole empire's R&D

If there were any (normal)Falmer left would they be welcome in the Aldmeri Dominion?

I need to make a vietnam esque mod for the elder scrolls magic rpgs and tanks

Vote Hillary ! Stand up to racism Imperial brothers

Pretty sure they would

I fucking hate this meme. You're a fucking bellend who can't read for shit.

Either side is good. That's the point.

Whatever ends the war quicker is best. No wonder who wins, an end to hostilities is a loss for the Thalmor.

Do you realize that repeatedly calling it a meme means absolutely nothing?

Could the Sloads help defeat the Thalmor

>no option to side with the Thalmor if playing an Altmer
I'd have at least liked the option to be open, seems stupid that if an Altmer is Dragonborn you're stuck siding with your race's nation's enemies no matter what.
Could have easily added an option in after helping that one Thalmor bro in Markarth.

The Dossier says he's uncooperative to the Thalmor in the first fucking line. Later in the Dossier it says that he, as an asset, should be considered Dormant. AND the Thalmor don't want a Stormcloak victory.

What is so hard to understand about that?

At this point it is a fucking meme you retard. It's literally something people say as a social reflex when talking about Ulfric rather than knowing any better.

>hurr durr it's not a meme and it means nothing

No shit. Nothing we say here means anything you fuckwit.

>seems stupid that if an Altmer is Dragonborn you're stuck siding with your race's nation's enemies no matter what
True Altmer who have a shred of pride don't join the Thalmor

>normal

there is only one, and he is too busy hiding out in the best looking place in skyrim to do anything

Dude, I just got here. Why are you even mad?

Too bad adding more trees seems to make Skyrim run like absolute shit. Would probably be really hard to make it jungle-y

>not wanting to transcend creation and leave these bodies behind and return to the perfection that once was

Probably since they would probably be salty at humans and the Aldmeri have nothing to do with the Dwemer.

>Altmer: High elves
>Dunmer: Dark elves
>Dwemer: Deep elves
>Falmer: Snow elves
>Ayleid: Wild elves
fucking ancient Ayleids, thinking they are so much better they can forsake the typical _mer naming scheme.

Ayleids are a myth created by the 2nd era imperials. Take your fucking conspiracy theories elsewhere.

>Drinking the Aldmeri Dominion Kool-Aid

>Intentionally destroying the work of the Gods and hoping something good will come out of it.

Nice try elf.

I don't need shit poems to make up my mind.